Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3446428 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Bale is past his best these days, or at least unreliable fitness wise but I’d rather have him and silly money than Pogba.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
but but but according to Paul Parker the main job of a right back is to defend.  ;D

getting stuck in there! as the pundits and commentary like it. Blood, guts and gore defending!

Mixed signals aplenty as some man u fans think that he is the next reincarnation of cafu with beautifully edited youtube clips with thumping bass of AWB running around beating players in the opposition half. But some fans hoping that their record signing right back is more of a steady presence in defence. Seems like they have no idea what they want either.

maybe there wont be much of a change in a coaching perspective as ole methods translate well like uncle roy's

To be fair - it is ;D

But these days, fullbacks are playing the same game as box-to-box midfielders, so they need to be great all rounders. Which is why they've become super important tactically.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Here we go again, SSN bigging up Utd. They're buying Longstaff and won't be dictated by Pogba because they're the biggest club in the world.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
MEN saying Real have offered £72 mill plus Bale or Isco for Pogba

£72 million and Isco? I'd be biting their hand off.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Saul ? Would have to be blind to go there. Road to Damascus moment surely ?
That's a-paul-ing!
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
https://twitter.com/hirstclass/status/1147174888769241088

Straight from the horses mouth

""Everyone within the club from the manager to the owner knows Paul’s wishes.
“Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We are in the process of that"

Mino Raiola.

But...but...but...Simon Stone at the beeb say's his absence from training has been agreed so he can recuperate after his exhausting last 2 years....it's the BB...fucking.....C, mate, the BBC...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
The staff won’t be there long, if there main midfield target is Longstaff.
AHA!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
The staff won’t be there long, if there main midfield target is Longstaff.

Still not as bad as replacing Mascherano with Christian Poulsen.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just watching a programme on Sky Arts about the Iron Maiden album Number of the Beast and they were telling the story of a car crash bill, where Martin Birch hit a van full of Nuns on a Sunday and the repair bill to the Range Rover he was driving was £666.

Just cannot get away from those 6's can we ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
Andreas Pereira has signed a contract extension until June 2023.

Good to see their policy of clearing out the deadwood and making room for new transfers to strengthen the team is going well.

To be fair to him, Pereira actually seems like a decent player. He's wasted there

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
I'm not believing for a second Real will pay them 72M+Isco. They may not even give 72M alone.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They might not offer 72m, but they'd definitely offer 72m+Bale just to get rid of him.  ;D

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
If the pay 50 million for Longstaff, I will laugh my blcks off

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If the pay 50 million for Longstaff, I will laugh my blcks off

So will Ashley...he's got previous
« Last Edit: July 5, 2019, 10:26:17 pm by vivabobbycurmudgeongraham »

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
I have seen nothing of Longstaff.  What does he do, and why does Ole want him? 

Offline davealexred

• Anny Roader
DNA, swagger, Giggseh, beans, beans, beans.

*swaggoh

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop

Online slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
I have seen nothing of Longstaff.  What does he do, and why does Ole want him? 

They were linked with him a few weeks ago, and I can't remember who but someone on the radio was trying to justify why he would be a great signing, and his main argument was that when Newcastle beat City, Longstaff covered the most ground/ran the most, so he must be a good addition.
50 million sounds about right if its Utd buying, pay it Woody go on

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Who the fuck is Longstaff?
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Who the fuck is Longstaff?

------ Mr. Longstaff I presume?

--- Eh, Aye. Oh. Aye. what?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Still not as bad as replacing Mascherano with Christian Poulsen.

His name was Christian Poulsen
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
£50m for Longstaff and about £80m for Maguire should do it, Ed. That'd be about £200m well spent on British talent this summer. McTominay and Longstaff in midfield is what dreams are made of.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
"I don't know why he's leaving or where he's gonna go
I guess he's got his reasons but I just don't wanna know
'Cause for twenty-four years I've been living next door to Longstaff
Longstaff?
Who the fuck is Longstaff?"
Chubby Brown did it best  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Just watching a programme on Sky Arts about the Iron Maiden album Number of the Beast and they were telling the story of a car crash bill, where Martin Birch hit a van full of Nuns on a Sunday and the repair bill to the Range Rover he was driving was £666.

Just cannot get away from those 6's can we ;D

I don't get the relevance but link me up.  ;)
Continually on 11,420.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
£50m for Longstaff and about £80m for Maguire should do it, Ed. That'd be about £200m well spent on British talent this summer. McTominay and Longstaff in midfield is what dreams are made of.

Imagine watching that every week.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Like the second coming of Scholes and Butt.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
They were linked with him a few weeks ago, and I can't remember who but someone on the radio was trying to justify why he would be a great signing, and his main argument was that when Newcastle beat City, Longstaff covered the most ground/ran the most, so he must be a good addition.
50 million sounds about right if its Utd buying, pay it Woody go on
I suppose, if someone can put the shift in, it frees up Pogba do to what he's best at?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
Solskjær will set them back years with this shite brit-core experiment just as Comollis did with us in the early 10s.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
Like the second coming of Scholes and Butt.

So much for the class of 92 eh, bringing players through and all that. Desperate times.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I suppose, if someone can put the shift in, it frees up Pogba do to what he's best at?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
Unsure we’re they finish next season. I think they’ll eventually get Maguire for around £80m but they need much more than that, especially with Pogba having virtually a foot out the door. They need another three or four very good players to get to Spurs’ level but I just can’t see who they’re going to attract that will make a significant impact.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Solskjær will set them back years with this shite brit-core experiment just as Comollis did with us in the early 10s.

Daft comparison

We signed the wrong players. It looks to me like United are signing the cream of English players. If they can sign Wan-Bissaka, Maguire and Longstaff for around £180 million that’ll be very shrewd, clever business.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Daft comparison

We signed the wrong players. It looks to me like United are signing the cream of English players. If they can sign Wan-Bissaka, Maguire and Longstaff for around £180 million that’ll be very shrewd, clever business.

Yep. Tom Davies and Calvert-Lewin next...

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yep. Tom Davies and Calvert-Lewin next...

Hope not mate, hope not.

If they get Maguire and Longstaff over the line and THEN sign someone like Callum Wilson if Lukaku leaves then they’ll be set

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
Hope Pogback can't get a move after all, his attitude next season will really stink.... Oh wait how will we tell the difference?
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan

He'll just set them back by being a well below average manager to be honest. I still can't believe he got the job.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan

Not sure what you mean here, he's not good at anything is he? That includes social media and dabbing. I guess he is good at getting money for nothing but that's probably down to his agent
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Daft comparison

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan

Making commercials?