Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3444839 times)

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Perhaps he could bring in Guendouzi...

Groom him...
Good luck with that hair.
AHA!

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
2016/17 Lukaku (at Everton)
130,7 minutes per goal
Since signing for United
181,9 minutes per goal

2016/17 Sanchez (at Arsenal)
134,3 minutes per goal
Since signing for United
470 minutes per goal

Who is the next big name forward they will sign and regress massively under Mourinho's stiffling tactics? Kane? Bale? Griezmann? Lewandowski?
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Probably wants Milito and Materazzi.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Good luck with that hair.

Yes, um, that was the joke... ;)
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline burriana

• Kopite
  • Oh you beauty, what a hit son, what a hit!

Since signing for United
470 minutes per goal

That's astonishing. You'd have to watch almost 8 hours of dire Mou-ball to see him score a single goal and he'll trouser 500,000 quid every week in the process.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yes, um, that was the joke... ;)
Gets difficult in here sometimes  :butt
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Imagine if they get McGuire and put him on the Lukaku diet...
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
130,7 minutes per goal
Since signing for United
181,9 minutes per goal

134,3 minutes per goal
Since signing for United
470 minutes per goal

Who is the next big name forward they will sign and regress massively under Mourinho's stiffling tactics? Kane? Bale? Griezmann? Lewandowski?

The stars seem to be aligning for Bale; big name, almost 30, would cost a fortune and demand huge wages, tall and fast and a defender turned into an attacker (so prime for being turned back into a defender).

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
Either him or another return for Drogba.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

why not got for Keane? He's actually slighter better than VvD.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The stars seem to be aligning for Bale; big name, almost 30, would cost a fortune and demand huge wages, tall and fast and a defender turned into an attacker (so prime for being turned back into a defender).

get's injured a lot too. That's important as JoMo likes to have his excuses pre-built.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Probably wants Milito and Materazzi.

Drogba and Carvalho, surely
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Gets difficult in here sometimes  :butt

Thought the twinned mophead hairstyles, "grooming," made that fairly obvious, must work harder, me... :wave
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
If martial and rashford are about to be pushed down the pecking order.....
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
I hope they spend £80m on Maguire

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
why not got for Keane? He's actually slighter better than VvD.
He's actually 'substantially' better, although Virgil is 'decent'.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Drogba and Carvalho, surely

Ha exactly what I thought :D
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Breaking BBC :

Phoenix Rising are steeling themselves for a monster bid for all-star attacker Didier Drogba. The club will find it difficult to repulse the offer for their fan-favourite forward who has racked up an incredible 14 goals in just 22 appearances this season. José Mourinho speaking from the hotel bar in the travel lodge spoke to us between bites of a pot noodle that Drogba could still do a job for United and he was prepared to offer a lucrative deal in bonus and a weekly wage of around £800,000 a week. The striker is likely to command a fee of around £97M from the American club. Drogba in an interview said "Aye bob on pet, I canna turn it down, like since I'm Oooonah of the club and I'd pocket all the dough."
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 07:45:45 pm by Andy @ Allerton »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

It was all going so well until Drogba turned out to be Geordie. Just lost a bit of realism for me after that.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Rooney is back on form. Just saying.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He wants a goal scorer? Wtf is Lukaku supposed to be then? The troll who eats under performing players?
sanchez used to be a decent goal scorer too

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
sanchez used to be a decent goal scorer too
Goal every 1.5 games until Mourinho got his hands on him and made him the worlds most expensive fullback.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
Sitting here wondering how I got such bad luck that I'm not getting paid millions of pounds to basically do nothing.  Hire an assistant to do the actual coaching during the practice sessions, throw the majority of the team under the bus while taking no blame at all for consistently poor performances and then get rewarded with more money to spend on newer players while making millions yourself with almost no risk of it stopping.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
John Terry has put down his glass of red and told the kids to get off the fucking phone, he is expecting a call
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I love how this club operates.

Hire a manager who buys over priced players and makes them worse. Obvious solution is to give that manager more money to do it again. It's a beautiful thing.

Maguire would cost the same as VVD, in the eyes of Leicester anyway, and United will have to pay it.

Please, please, please sign Bale for Ronaldo money.

That's another £200m in fees alone.

The fact that "JoMo" has already signed several shite CBs, ruined Lukaku, Martial and Sanchez and stifled Rashford's progression should in no way restrict his right to spunk another £200m.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
130,7 minutes per goal
Since signing for United
181,9 minutes per goal

134,3 minutes per goal
Since signing for United
470 minutes per goal

Morata  ;D

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Manchester United ready to back José Mourinho with £100m-plus in January

• Transfer window funds available if right deals struck
• Manager wants a central defender and goalscorer

José Mourinho will be backed in January to strengthen Manchester United if the right deal is possible in what can be a difficult transfer window to find value.

The manager wants a central defender and goalscoring forward after unsuccessfully trying to sign each in the summer.

More than £100m is potentially available. Mourinho was interested in Real Madrid’s Raphaël Varane before the start of the season and United were prepared to pay that level of money for the 25-year-old had the transfer been possible. The same degree of finance remains.

Leicester City’s Harry Maguire and Bayern Munich’s Jérôme Boateng were two other Mourinho targets at centre-back but United declined to pursue them as the board did not believe either was an upgrade.

This caused the manager some disquiet and it is understood he will be supported in the winter window should a player who can improve the squad become available.

After Sunday’s 2-1 win over Everton Mourinho pointed to the lack of recent collective firepower from Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford, highlighting how there has been only one goal from them in the past nine games.

Last January Alexis Sánchez was signed in a swap deal that took Henrik Mkhitaryan to Arsenal. The Chilean has been a disappointment but this has not discouraged the willingness to enter the winter market.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/29/manchester-united-back-jose-mourinho-january-transfer-window-100m

Is that enough to get Neymar, Bale, Kane and Messi?
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
130,7 minutes per goal
Since signing for United
181,9 minutes per goal

134,3 minutes per goal
Since signing for United
470 minutes per goal

Wondering if anybody over at red café has stumbled onto these stats yet.  Lukaku alone could end up costing them as much as £90m - are the add ons triggered by the number of goals he's scored??  If so Maureen's fixed it so it wont be an issue!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The rest of his body would finally match his forehead?  :o

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
Morata  ;D
Can Morata regress at that point? Phil Jones seems to be the only direction I can see where he starts scoring but in the wrong goal :D

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
Getting Maguire would be very interesting. He might even look great in Mourinho's low block. Then when Mourinho gets shit canned and they have a coach wanting to play attacking football with a high line - suddenly you have a player that needs a 15 minute warning when you want him to turn around. Can you even imagine him trying to defend Mbappe high up the pitch?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
The rest of his body would finally match his forehead?  :o
Baddum tish!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
Rooney is back on form. Just saying.

You know, Manchester United could solve absolutely all of their problems by simply upping sticks and moving to join MLS.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
David De Gea was planning on going out dressed as a ghost for Halloween tomorrow but he can't find a clean sheet.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Dunno if this is true, just passin' it on:

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I’ve decided it’s true. Like trump.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
I see Pogba has made some social media video about his penalty run up.

I wouldn't mind but the daft c*nt missed the pen and got luck the rebound landed at his feet.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan

:lmao
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI