Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3444880 times)

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like in Fred they've found the natural successor for Anderson to be fair.

I thought that was Lukaku? Certainly does his best Anderson impression at buffet time, or so I've been told.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”

Wait til he goes on the Anderson diet like Lukaku and Shaw...
Lukaku looked like he was on the ale last night.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
It's one big ass corner!

It's a fucking round8bout.    ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 07:32:13 pm by Pie Eyed »
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
It's a fucking round8bout.    ;D ;D ;D

Or Gini...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
Utter fucking shite. We’re absolutely twatting these this time round. Bournemouth away, Juventus away, City away next 3. I’d be surprised if shitcoat survives that.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wait til he goes on the Anderson diet like Lukaku and Shaw...
Lukaku looked like he was on the ale last night.
Imagine those 3 wandering into your restaurant just before closing. It's going to be a long long night.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
Nice convincing win.
Bournemouth will be a tough game, sure. I think Bournemouth will edge it.

I reckon they will physically bully City though - I will take a Man Utd win gladly in that one.

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Cracking mid table snoozefest, that.  Without that win the pressure surely would have intenthafied, but im pretty sure the manc fans can well releight to this upward movement. Mo Forever!
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Go on then... I give in  :D

Looks like an eighth of hash
Believer

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Imagine those 3 wandering into your restaurant just before closing. It's going to be a long long night.

Open the freezer.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
I eight you mourinho

This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Climbing the table!

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Every time I see a still of him poking poor Tito (god rest him) in the eye, my hate for him grows that little bit more. Which is already wildly out of control

And it’s not through bitterness at anything he’s achieved he’s just a genuinely fucking vile twisted manipulative sly sack of shit
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 01:28:16 am by rushyman »
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
 :wave

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dYhj4kW23So" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dYhj4kW23So</a>
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
Even Madrid surely aren't stupid enough to replace JuLo with JoMo, are they?

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
Re: Feli10x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. Angry bench minger.
« Reply #18380 on: October 29, 2018, 03:28:22 am »
If that is the qualifier to earn £150k a week, now Luke Shaw's new contract finally makes some sense.

Hey given the guy he's keeping out of the team is on half a million a week and he's their top scorer since he joined.... probably justified in the context of their club!

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
No it doesn`t, it looks like chocolate pound.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan

Turn me on my side and I am everything. Cut me in half and I am nothing. What am I?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
Even Madrid surely aren't stupid enough to replace JuLo with JoMo, are they?

God that would make me so happy. Round and round it goes.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
I was trying to link the two together to make a word or saying  ::) :-[
"Weedquid" just wasn't ringing a bell  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
From 10 to 8, and the next game from 8 to 6 and so on. After four games, they will be top of the table!
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
It's working out prefect isn't it. Just when it seems he's a result away from the sack he pulls a win out of the bag and continues to hold the inevitable day off. Hopefully he can turn City over in a couple of weeks and do us a double huge favour.  :wave
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
I was trying to link the two together to make a word or saying  ::) :-[
"Weedquid" just wasn't ringing a bell  ;D

haha fair enough mate, the coin does kind of confuse matters...
Believer

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
It's working out prefect isn't it. Just when it seems he's a result away from the sack he pulls a win out of the bag and continues to hold the inevitable day off. Hopefully he can turn City over in a couple of weeks and do us a double huge favour.  :wave

Now we know what the III fingers is all about.

Offline burriana

• Kopite
  • Oh you beauty, what a hit son, what a hit!
Guardian says they're going to give him another £100m in January for signings. Result! Get the fuck in!!

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Guardian says they're going to give him another £100m in January for signings. Result! Get the fuck in!!

Mesmerizing. What is he looking to bring in - more centerbacks?

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Mesmerizing. What is he looking to bring in - more centerbacks?
Needs a Fellaini back-up too.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Manchester United ready to back José Mourinho with £100m-plus in January

• Transfer window funds available if right deals struck
• Manager wants a central defender and goalscorer

José Mourinho will be backed in January to strengthen Manchester United if the right deal is possible in what can be a difficult transfer window to find value.

The manager wants a central defender and goalscoring forward after unsuccessfully trying to sign each in the summer.

More than £100m is potentially available. Mourinho was interested in Real Madrid’s Raphaël Varane before the start of the season and United were prepared to pay that level of money for the 25-year-old had the transfer been possible. The same degree of finance remains.

Leicester City’s Harry Maguire and Bayern Munich’s Jérôme Boateng were two other Mourinho targets at centre-back but United declined to pursue them as the board did not believe either was an upgrade.

This caused the manager some disquiet and it is understood he will be supported in the winter window should a player who can improve the squad become available.

After Sunday’s 2-1 win over Everton Mourinho pointed to the lack of recent collective firepower from Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford, highlighting how there has been only one goal from them in the past nine games.

Last January Alexis Sánchez was signed in a swap deal that took Henrik Mkhitaryan to Arsenal. The Chilean has been a disappointment but this has not discouraged the willingness to enter the winter market.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/29/manchester-united-back-jose-mourinho-january-transfer-window-100m
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
100million is fuck all these days, I can't wait. He can't look under the radar for potential in a couple of years. Which one single player will he splurge it on I wonder.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
He wants a goal scorer? Wtf is Lukaku supposed to be then? The troll who eats under performing players?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
There is no one that they can buy in january up front that would improve them

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Needs a Fellaini back-up too.

Perhaps he could bring in Guendouzi...

Groom him...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
If he can’t get goals out of the strikers at his disposal, waste of time buying another

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Manchester United ready to back José Mourinho with £100m-plus in January

• Transfer window funds available if right deals struck
• Manager wants a central defender and goalscorer

José Mourinho will be backed in January to strengthen Manchester United if the right deal is possible in what can be a difficult transfer window to find value.

The manager wants a central defender and goalscoring forward after unsuccessfully trying to sign each in the summer.

More than £100m is potentially available. Mourinho was interested in Real Madrid’s Raphaël Varane before the start of the season and United were prepared to pay that level of money for the 25-year-old had the transfer been possible. The same degree of finance remains.

Leicester City’s Harry Maguire and Bayern Munich’s Jérôme Boateng were two other Mourinho targets at centre-back but United declined to pursue them as the board did not believe either was an upgrade.

This caused the manager some disquiet and it is understood he will be supported in the winter window should a player who can improve the squad become available.

After Sunday’s 2-1 win over Everton Mourinho pointed to the lack of recent collective firepower from Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford, highlighting how there has been only one goal from them in the past nine games.

Last January Alexis Sánchez was signed in a swap deal that took Henrik Mkhitaryan to Arsenal. The Chilean has been a disappointment but this has not discouraged the willingness to enter the winter market.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/29/manchester-united-back-jose-mourinho-january-transfer-window-100m

Wasn't the story that Woodward wanted Verane, but Mourinho was only interested in Maguire?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
There is no one that they can buy in january up front that would improve them
That shouldn't stop them being allowed to spend the money though. That would be wrong.