Author Topic: リバプールへようこそ 遠藤  (Read 247565 times)

Offline UNO

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: リバプールへようこそ 遠藤
« Reply #240 on: August 18, 2023, 04:48:16 pm »

This smile reminds me of Gini and Bobby, definitely will come good for us.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: August 18, 2023, 04:52:51 pm »
Welcome to the club Endo-san! Wishing you the greatest of success here. Continue to do what you have always done for Japan, Urawa and Stuggart - and you are going to be just fine and you’re going to surprise many

Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: August 18, 2023, 05:06:07 pm »
Welcome and the very best of luck at the best club in the world!  :scarf

Offline stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: August 18, 2023, 05:08:06 pm »
Japanese steel.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: August 18, 2023, 05:19:08 pm »
Think it’s fair to say this lad will be an important player for us given what Klopp said to him.

Klopp seems delighted.

Looking forward to seeing him in a red shirt :)
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: August 18, 2023, 05:24:35 pm »
Actually excited to see us play with a mobile 6. A midfielder that isn’t allergic to tackling. He will be the new Origi

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: August 18, 2023, 05:33:42 pm »
Want this guy to succeed more than any player in recent memory. If he just gives 100% every game our fans will love him. And it sounds like he will.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: August 18, 2023, 05:34:06 pm »
Unexpected signing. I think he will be a positive surprise for us.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: August 18, 2023, 05:43:12 pm »
Hope that'll be the endof other teams waltzing through our midfield ;D

Welcome to Liverpool :)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2023, 05:49:32 pm »

Offline footywithuti

• No new LFC topics
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #250 on: August 18, 2023, 05:54:32 pm »
Evening everyone, hope you’re doing well. Here’s a video detailing everything you need to know about Wataru Endo in 3 and a half minutes for those interested. While he may not be the most glamorous signing you’ll ever see, I have no doubt whatsoever that he’ll be a fan favourite this time next year. Let me know what you make of this and feel free to ask me any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

https://youtu.be/o_WgKY6Ea1E

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: August 18, 2023, 05:58:26 pm »
Evening everyone, hope you’re doing well. Here’s a video detailing everything you need to know about Wataru Endo in 3 and a half minutes for those interested. While he may not be the most glamorous signing you’ll ever see, I have no doubt whatsoever that he’ll be a fan favourite this time next year. Let me know what you make of this and feel free to ask me any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

great video - thanks!!

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: August 18, 2023, 05:59:25 pm »

Thanks for posting that, can't wait to see him play for us, looks a very, very good player.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: August 18, 2023, 06:46:28 pm »
I suspect its going to do our heads in how many times these fucking refs over here give fouls against him for really good tackles which the officials can't read.
As someone else said, I'm more excited about him than the other signings :)

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: August 18, 2023, 07:03:54 pm »
Kun is very casual whereas san is formal. Kun is also often used on children or from older people to young people.

Never thought I'd see so much Japanese on this site  ;D

Thanks!

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #255 on: August 18, 2023, 07:12:48 pm »
We need to get Endo down the Lobster Pot, pie dinner incoming and a pint of Worthies 🍺

Offline red vinyl

• Kopite
« Reply #256 on: August 18, 2023, 07:16:27 pm »
Thanks for that video, he looks like he’s non stop grafting and that’s exactly what we need there.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: August 18, 2023, 07:24:51 pm »
I'm happier with this signing than if we'd spent £58 million on Lavia. We needed an experienced player in with the younger lads with losing Millie, Hendo and Fab and also, if he continues to stay as fit as he has and settles, we can look for and improve a young up and coming DM who isn't going to cost us £60 million and who wants to actually play for LFC.

Saudis away for his debut, nice.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: August 18, 2023, 07:37:59 pm »

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #259 on: August 18, 2023, 07:43:46 pm »
Looks chuffed as fuck so welcome to the best club in the world.  He knows it.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #260 on: August 18, 2023, 07:50:47 pm »
Rollin' down the street, smokin Endo
sippin' on gin and juice...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline De La Goal

• Anny Roader
  • Me, Myself and LFC
« Reply #261 on: August 18, 2023, 07:51:09 pm »

Offline StL-Dono

• Kopite
  • thank you Ian Rush
« Reply #262 on: August 18, 2023, 07:56:39 pm »
Do we go with an Endo/Thiago/Bajectic rotation at the 6 for awhile to keep them fresh/ease them in slowly? 

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #263 on: August 18, 2023, 08:19:37 pm »
£16m for a proven player that wants to play for us as aside from £173m for 2 non-proven players that would rather not
I'll take the age difference for that
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #264 on: August 18, 2023, 08:19:47 pm »
I see they've gone with へ  :P

Yeah, prefer the に myself, but as that say 蓼食う虫も好き好き
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #265 on: August 18, 2023, 08:21:19 pm »
I suspect its going to do our heads in how many times these fucking refs over here give fouls against him for really good tackles which the officials can't read.
As someone else said, I'm more excited about him than the other signings :)

Wataru, I was defeated, then you come from stuttgart
Wataru, promise to love you forevermore
Wataru, couldn't escape if I wanted to
Wataru, looks like the baddy from Tenko
Wa-Wa-Wa-Wa-Wataru, finally facing my Wataru
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: August 18, 2023, 08:34:49 pm »
Wataru, I was defeated, then you come from stuttgart
Wataru, promise to love you forevermore
Wataru, couldn't escape if I wanted to
Wataru, looks like the baddy from Tenko
Wa-Wa-Wa-Wa-Wataru, finally facing my Wataru
I'm excited for the songs too :) there's so much potential for when eventually a decent song writer with a creative mind starts thinking about it.
Can't wait.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: August 18, 2023, 08:39:35 pm »
I can see that, John and with more than a whiff of Stevie Mac.
You mean McMahon of course, not McManaman.

Yep Paul, I envisage us loving him being busy. Very busy being busy. We'll all become fond of busyness.

Offline Ocean Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • What doesn't kill you, makes you...stranger!!!
« Reply #268 on: August 18, 2023, 08:57:19 pm »
Welcome to Liverpool FC !!! Wataru Endo !!!   :scarf :scarf :scarf

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: August 18, 2023, 09:00:22 pm »
Screw it, lets get a squad full of hungry, determined players with bags of character. People I can really get behind. Endo seems right up our street.

Rather this transfer strategy of real hunger and desire over egotistical, expensive £100 million signings (basically, screw Lijnders and his transfer ideas).

Offline muszka

• Anny Roader
« Reply #270 on: August 18, 2023, 09:05:45 pm »
Actually excited to see us play with a mobile 6. A midfielder that isn’t allergic to tackling. He will be the new Origi

I have a feeling he'll surprise us play more often than Origi.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: August 18, 2023, 09:17:06 pm »
Just watched the club's media stuff, reckon he'll do very well. He seems both really happy to be here, and like he's ready for it. Klopp said he was on his list for years!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: August 18, 2023, 09:19:13 pm »

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: August 18, 2023, 09:22:41 pm »
I watched the Chelsea game last week with my lad, and I admit I was critical of our second half performance.
I said to him somethings really not right here at all.
Ignore debut performances. Put aside we were away. Factor in we can't click fantastically for a full game like we did in the first 20 minutes. Forget it was our first game, which indeed we did remarkably well to get a solid point from. But we lost something completely as a football unit and I called early that Gakpo was out of legs.
I honestly think Endo fixes some of that. I think he'll inject something in to our game performances we've longed for in a while.
It might not be in his first couple of games but as the season evolves I really do expect a neat and busy player whose name we'll all want on the team sheet first.

We just need a good song for the lad. He'll earn it in due course.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: August 18, 2023, 09:52:10 pm »
I watched the Chelsea game last week with my lad, and I admit I was critical of our second half performance.
Ignore debut performances. Put aside we were away. Factor in we can't click fantastically for a full game like we did in the first 20 minutes. Forget it was our first game, which indeed we did remarkably well to get a solid point from. But we lost something completely as a football unit and I called early that Gakpo was out of legs.
I honestly think Endo fixes some of that. I think he'll inject something in to our game performances we've longed for in a while.
It might not be in his first couple of games but as the season evolves I really do expect a neat and busy player whose name we'll all want on the team sheet first.

I love posts like this. Balanced, appreciative of nuance, constructive and reflective.
I hope you’re right too and it will be interesting to see if he will help solve some of the issues we’ve all seen.

Offline riismeister

• Legacy Fan
  • Onwards and upwards
« Reply #275 on: August 18, 2023, 09:52:44 pm »
Wataru, we were defeated, you won the ball!
Wataru, you passed it to Mo and he went to score!
Wataru, good in the air and an engine too!
Wataru, in a Cessna from Stuttgart we saw you flew!
Woah, woah, woah, woah, Wataru! Finally Jorg got a transfer through!

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: August 18, 2023, 09:59:42 pm »

He doesn't have to be great to do great things.

I just want him to be as mean as a man with that smile can be, take and give zero shits from any fucker that isn't a team mate & enjoy being a Red.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Elliemental

• Kopite
  • You Love Us
« Reply #277 on: August 18, 2023, 10:11:36 pm »
NGL, I'd genuinely never heard of him before the other night. But the more I hear about him, the more he sounds like a clever, shrewd Liverpool signing. Klopp certainly seems chuffed as nuts with the signing. So yeah, welcome! Can't wait to see him in action.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: August 18, 2023, 10:13:29 pm »
NGL, I'd genuinely never heard of him before the other night. But the more I hear about him, the more he sounds like a clever, shrewd Liverpool signing. Klopp certainly seems chuffed as nuts with the signing. So yeah, welcome! Can't wait to see him in action.

My sentiments exactly.

Online Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #279 on: August 18, 2023, 10:13:45 pm »
Not sure if this video has been posted?

Mo popping into to say hi. This is lovely.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1692610472548393369?s=20
"Salahs in here......"