Author Topic: EL: Liv 6 vs 1 Sparta Nuñez 7’ Clark 8’ Mo 11’ Gak 14’ 55’ Birm 42’ Dom 48’  (Read 7268 times)

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Re: EL: Liv 4 vs 0 Sparta Prague Nuñez 7’ Clark 8’ Mo 11’ Gakpo 14
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2024, 08:33:55 pm »
33 Rare Sparta attack but the shot from the edge of the box goes wide.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2024, 08:35:38 pm »
35 Mo puts it across the six yard box, it’s a tap in for Darwin who puts it over. Bounced up a little but an absolute sitter.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2024, 08:36:55 pm »
36 Mo plays a lovely ball into Darwin but the keeper is quick off his line. Mo and Darwin link up so well.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2024, 08:37:58 pm »
38 Mo with a lovely little back heel to Clark who dummies the defender brilliantly and fires a shot in. Keeper saves. Been very impressed with Clark so far.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2024, 08:38:00 pm »
Salah's been fantastic tonight, scarily good
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2024, 08:39:50 pm »
39 Darwin sets himself up for a bicycle kick from the edge of the box. It’s dribbles wide.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2024, 08:40:01 pm »
I’m beginning  to think that Sparta are crap.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2024, 08:41:16 pm »
41 Corner reds is taken short, crossed in but it’s too long and drifts out for a goal kick

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2024, 08:41:25 pm »
We are playing some filthy football tonight

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2024, 08:42:25 pm »
42 Sparta score. 4-1. Ball played through, Endo gets done for pace and the ball is slid into the corner. Not sure why Endo ended up as the last man but it’s a goal.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
45 Lovely ball from Endo but Mo’s cross is cut out. Half time, 4-1 to the Reds

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
5 seconds of added time :lmao

Ref doesn’t give a shit.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Elliot, Tsimikas, McConnell and someone else come on.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
45 back under way
W

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Elliot, Tsimikas, McConnell and someone else come on.
just those three I think for now

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Robbo in at left CB by the looks, think Joe probably starts on Sunday

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
just those three I think for now
Robbo playing centre back now
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Here we go again.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
48. 5-1 Szoboszlai

Shit from a narrow angle that took a deflection

W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
W

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
48. 5-1 Szoboszlai

you have the Midas touch :lmao

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Forgot I had switched to watch the TNT halftime show until I heard Macca sounding thoroughly fed up and pissed off that we'd scored another goal. Now back watching on CBS and we have an excited Guy Mowbray who appears to be in his element

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
53 squad numbers are so high it’s like the European millions jackpot numbers
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
54 a Szoboszlai shot deflects to Elliot and his shot is deflected for a corner

6-1.

The corner is cleared to the edge of the area

Elliot curls a low shot home

We have equaled the highest ever EL score
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Nice, Elliott.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
It's off Gakpo, nice finish.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
It's off Gakpo, nice finish.
excellent …saves space inthe thread title!
W

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Can Tepid get another?

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Can Tepid get another?
One doesn’t like to be greedy.

:lmao
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
excellent …saves space inthe thread title!

Great idea, so only Clark, Mo, Gakpo or Dom can score another one.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Great idea, so only Clark, Mo, Gakpo or Dom can score another one.
exactly!
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Right.

It’s time the others pulled their weight and stopped slacking

Over to Jill
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Right.

It’s time the others pulled their weight and stopped slacking

Over to Jill

Aye, aye!

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
61 A corner for Sparta, ends in a Liverpool free kick.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Virgil coming on, a tad odd

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
63 A lot of possession for the Reds, without a good final ball at the moment. Looks like Virgil coming on, not sure why.  :D

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
64 Quansah gets a yellow card and the fourth official has just given the manager one as well. The young man comes off for Virgil.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Xabi currently being defeated on aggregate to a plastic bag…   :-[