Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2195934 times)

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Happiest day of your life, I'd imagine?
:D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I feel so sad for that young child next to her. Face contorted with rage, giving the finger and telling an opposition player to ''fuck off.''

Indoctrinated into all that hatred and anger by so-called adults. What chance has he got in life? It's absolutely tragic.

Really sad isn't it

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Fuckinghell, even the grannies are feral! What the fuck makes them think they can just attack opposition? They also tried it with Salah, they attacked Viera.

They are a fucking embarrassment to the city. Surely the pitch invasions with them two incidents (I’m sure there are many more from last night too) should result in a minimum of a stadium ban?

I more in awe of chip pan head behind her.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
Really sad isn't it

There was about 5 kids all giving it loads in that clip

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Really sad isn't it

I always thought Jay Spearing grew up a Red.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
https://twitter.com/footbalifights/status/1527562240701960192?s=21&t=hMUF-XWwi33XDe8uQOulUg

wtf

God damn it those degenerates and the kid there.

It’s time to stop saying “minority” of fans. Their fans generally have a behavioural problem.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
Really sad isn't it

dfgdgf" border="0
Look at the anger in his face. You can just tell hes a Blue

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
Really sad isn't it

Half sized hooligan?

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Really sad isn't it

Why is Pickford in the crowd?

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
Can't be Pickford, the bitter kid's arms look a normal size.

Offline wet echo

• trapped paper puncher in need of a work out
  • Kopite
Palace fans are saying Eze backed away from two Blueshites, one waving a flare in his face.

Now that alone should result in punishment. Imagine if someone jumped out of the Kop and did the same to any opposition player in any circumstances. There would be absolute outrage and the media would be all over us asking for bans, stadium closures, heavy fines, points deductions etc...

Bitters would be camped up on their Everest sized moral high ground pontificating and condemning.
exactly

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
I'm just happy that Capon is happy.   ;D
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Talking of Pickford, did you see this? Reminded me of a certain Anfield derby ;D

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's all about who has more bribe money.

Seems more like city put more effort into their financial cheating, whereas with Everton have just gone, 'it was all covid's fault' to try and excuse a loss that's roughly their turnover for the year.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Talking of Pickford, did you see this? Reminded me of a certain Anfield derby ;D

Yeah thought maybe they were mates of Divock taking the piss.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Really sad isn't it

It's tragic, Rob.

It's so sad for our City. This is their new breed. What kind of parent indoctrinates a child into that?

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
I'm just happy that Capon is happy.   ;D
I think its the happiest ive ever been ;D

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
The FFP stuff is why I've been saying over and over that yesterday, and this season in general, may just be prolonging the inevitable. They've only been able to afford those losses because Usmanov, through Moshiri, has been kicking in money to cover it. Without that ability to cover those losses then they'll have to cut costs and if they have to sell Richarlison and/or Calvert-Lewin there's no guarantee they can replace them like for like. You'd actually expect based on their transfer history to spend any money they get poorly and that would be that.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
BlueDane
@Dane4Blue
Replying to
@ALANMYERSMEDIA
 and
@Sjopinion10
Our fans make us the biggest club in the world. I've been at fa cup finals, European semis, won the league home and away. I've never experienced an atmosphere like that tonight. The Brick on County Road was another level. The people make this great club of ours. The absolute best.
1:52 AM · May 20, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

:lmao
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Really sad isn't it

Starting them younger now it seems, that child is in for a life of misery and hatred, all caused by the Redshite of course.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
I was listening to 'Happy Songs For Happy People' by Mogwai earlier this evening.

I thought of you. 😊
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006

Capon in his happy place... ;D

Don't worry about a thing
'Cause every little thing is gonna be alright
Singin' don't worry about a thing
'Cause every little thing gonna be alright

Rise up this mornin'
Smiled with the risin' sun
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true
Sayin', "This is my message to you"
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
I was listening to 'Happy Songs For Happy People' by Mogwai earlier this evening.

I thought of you. 😊
Capon in his happy place... ;D

Don't worry about a thing
'Cause every little thing is gonna be alright
Singin' don't worry about a thing
'Cause every little thing gonna be alright

Rise up this mornin'
Smiled with the risin' sun
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true
Sayin', "This is my message to you"
;D

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
Is this normal for Everton fans?

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan

"That's my boy".

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan

Yes. Look at the sheer admiration and pride from his mum. The smile of approval from the bald guy in the background.

His first "fuck off" to the opposition. A rite of passage for the next generation Bitter and a source of great pride for his parent.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
Are you trying to get quoted on Gang Of Tossers again, Capon? 😊

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
You mad bastard :lmao

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
They'll be raging at him. It'll be the snappiest they've ever been
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
😊
I fear for Capon's neighbours. They're going to have threatening bedsheets hanging from their hedges in the morning.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
haha

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
;D

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Leeds and Burnley should appeal to CAS.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art