Author Topic: ***** The Birkenhead Quarantine Thread *****  (Read 5228 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
***** The Birkenhead Quarantine Thread *****
« on: January 31, 2020, 09:15:07 pm »
All infected members in here please. If you are not infected, please leave immediately.

Take your time, don't rush and you will be seen as and when.

Your post number will act as your ticket and when your number is called, please PM a grown up or Mod who will direct you to the appropriate thread or post. 
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: ***** The Birkenhead Quarantine Thread *****
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 09:29:31 pm »
All infected members in here please. If you are not infected, please leave immediately.

Take your time, don't rush and you will be seen as and when.

Your post number will act as your ticket and when your number is called, please PM a grown up or Mod who will direct you to the appropriate thread or post.

Arrowe Park is in Upton Chops, not Birkenhead.  ;)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 09:32:16 pm »

I have secured flats on the Ford, so Birkenhead it us.

How are you feeling? Temperature, sweats, involuntary shouting of Wuhan Wuhan Wuhan?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 09:35:46 pm »

How are you feeling? Temperature, sweats, involuntary shouting of Wuhan Wuhan Wuhan?

If you have secured flats on the Ford, it will be you breaking out in sweats, not me.  ;D

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 09:46:16 pm »
The final Tory plot to finish Liverpool off? :hally

Or maybe a last-ditch effort to steal our league title? :evil

(no, I'm not serious in case anyone's sarcasm-o-meter malfunctioned...)
« Last Edit: February 1, 2020, 06:39:25 pm by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 09:46:22 pm »
JillC, wife on JohnC, please refrain from poking fun in this thread and using up valuable queue numbers. This is a thread for medical emergencies only.

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 09:52:47 pm »

And Upton is in... Birkenhead.

My daughter was born in Arrowe Park 8 weeks ago and it says Birkenhead on her birth certificate.

Anyway, I'm in, because I live in Birkenhead and I can't be arsed leaving the house for the next fortnight.
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2020, 10:30:11 pm »
And Upton is in... Birkenhead.

My daughter was born in Arrowe Park 8 weeks ago and it says Birkenhead on her birth certificate.

Anyway, I'm in, because I live in Birkenhead and I can't be arsed leaving the house for the next fortnight.

Technically she was born at arrowe park hospital. Arrowe park itself crosses the border into greasby and greasby is fucking boring. I am boring myself now. Grab me a ticket
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2020, 10:50:17 pm »
Those in isolation are apparently being fed on Ryvita & cheese slices.

Asked if this was a cure the reply was "No, it's the only that will fit under the door".
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2020, 10:52:11 pm »
So just what is the top smiley doing?  ???
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2020, 11:42:12 pm »
I think I'm coming down with it.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2020, 11:53:26 pm »

10 minutes from mine. :o
#Sausages

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2020, 11:54:03 pm »
Jedi Central .
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2020, 11:58:05 pm »
I think I'm coming down with it.

Oh come on lad for fucksake. Turn off ya telly and go and walk your dog.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #14 on: February 1, 2020, 12:14:20 am »
Oh come on lad for fucksake. Turn off ya telly and go and walk your dog.
No can do.

I'm coughing and sneezing all over my keyboard and the dog won't even sit in the same room as me. He's wearing one of those masks too.

Anyway, I'm off to post in other threads and infect the rest of the board...
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: February 1, 2020, 12:17:31 am »
10 minutes from mine. :o

Put your mask on, or surrender yourself to the quarantine thread.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #16 on: February 1, 2020, 12:17:33 am »

Actually Arrowe Park is in Woodchurch not Upton, i know this as i pass through here regully. ;)
#Sausages

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: February 1, 2020, 12:20:09 am »
Actually Arrowe Park is in Woodchurch not Upton, i know this as i pass through here regully. ;)

The address to the hospital is Arrowe Park Road, Upton. Even the hospital doesn't know where it is!  ;D

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #18 on: February 1, 2020, 12:23:21 am »
The address to the hospital is Arrowe Park Road, Upton. Even the hospital doesn't know where it is!  ;D

Maybe, but i pass it all the time on my local bus routes 413/414, & just after Sainsbury's roundabout on the Arrowe Park Road there's a sign Woodchurch, like your entering Woodchurch. ;D
#Sausages

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #19 on: February 1, 2020, 12:27:38 am »
My missus works in Upton. Do I need to quarantine her?

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #20 on: February 1, 2020, 12:28:27 am »
My missus works in Upton. Do I need to quarantine her?

Yep ;D
#Sausages

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: February 1, 2020, 12:28:34 am »
Maybe, but i pass it all the time on my local bus routes 413/414[sometimes 471/472], & just after Sainsbury's roundabout on the Arrowe Park Road there's a sign Woodchurch, like your entering Woodchurch. ;D

Postcodes are a mess on Wirral to be fair. Never understood how Woodchurch is CH49, while the rest of Birkenhead is CH41, 42, 43! It makes little sense to me. Where exactly is Upton then? I used to think I knew my way around.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #22 on: February 1, 2020, 12:29:49 am »

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #23 on: February 1, 2020, 12:30:33 am »
Postcodes are a mess on Wirral to be fair. Never understood how Woodchurch is CH49, while the rest of Birkenhead is CH41, 42, 43! It makes little sense to me. Where exactly is Upton then? I used to think I knew my way around.

Agreed, Upton area ends at the Upton By Pass, then it becomes Woodchurch, Saughall Massie is part of Upton too i think, i live in Moreton.
#Sausages

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #24 on: February 1, 2020, 12:32:08 am »
Always knew she was a wrongun.

;D

At least that'll be a few free days for you in your bozzer without worrying. ;D
#Sausages

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: February 1, 2020, 12:32:54 am »
Maybe, but i pass it all the time on my local bus routes 413/414, & just after Sainsbury's roundabout on the Arrowe Park Road there's a sign Woodchurch, like your entering Woodchurch. ;D

It's all Birkenhead anyway, unless you work for the Royal Mail, in which case seven of the eight planets of the solar system and the sun itself are now classed as Prenton. There is literally no divides between any of the settlements now. The only way to know where Birkenhead ends and Wallasey begins is by doing a toe count on the residents, and I think Angela Eagle brought a bill through Parliament which prohibits "stop and surrender your LA Gear shoes" searches in her cuntstituency.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #26 on: February 1, 2020, 12:35:27 am »
It's all Birkenhead anyway, unless you work for the Royal Mail, in which case seven of the eight planets of the solar system and the sun itself are now classed as Prenton. There is literally no divides between any of the settlements now. The only way to know where Birkenhead ends and Wallasey begins is by doing a toe count on the residents, and I think Angela Eagle brought a bill through Parliament which prohibits "stop and surrender your LA Gear shoes" searches in her cuntstituency.

Yep,  Angela Eagle is my MP[as my area is classed as Wallasey], only reason i voted Labour at the recent GE, otherwise i'd have spoilt my ballot paper, Corbyn is fucking useless.
#Sausages

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: February 1, 2020, 12:36:06 am »
I live in Moreton.

Unlucky. Fuck knows what that is. Even Prenton isn't claiming it. Still, could be worse. Leasowe and Pensby for a start.
« Last Edit: February 1, 2020, 12:37:41 am by ۩ Imperator ۩ »

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #28 on: February 1, 2020, 12:39:37 am »

Unlucky. Fuck knows what that is. Even Prenton isn't claiming it. Still, could be worse. Leasowe and Pensby for a start.

Cheeky twat, i'm from Leasowe, but live in Moreton, & we have the best shoreline in the World. ;)
#Sausages

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: February 1, 2020, 12:44:39 am »
Cheeky twat, i'm from Leasowe, but live in Moreton, & we have the best shoreline in the World. ;)

Or at least until you go three miles in either direction. Most Leasoweheads never make it out. Congrats.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #30 on: February 1, 2020, 12:47:42 am »
Or at least until you go three miles in either direction. Most Leasoweheads never make it out. Congrats.

Cheers, i know a few Leasowheads who didn't make it past the Oyster Catcher boozer ;D
#Sausages

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 1, 2020, 12:52:45 am »
I live at the confluence of three mystical and historic settlements - Oxton, Noctorum and Bidston. No one alive knows for sure in which it lies. But lie there it does, and some say the very winds can change the name of the village. Yet tis all subsumed by the all-powerful one-eyed city of the monks of Birkenhead Priory, and when you whisper the name of one village in Flaybrick Cemetery, the echo of your own voice is said to call back another, in hushed tones.

The Post Office call it Prenton though.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #32 on: February 1, 2020, 12:54:29 am »
I live at the confluence of three mystical and historic settlements - Oxton, Noctorum and Bidston. No one alive knows for sure in which it lies. But lie there it does, and some say the very winds can change the name of the village. Yet tis all subsumed by the all-powerful one-eyed city of the monks of Birkenhead Priory, and when you whisper the name of one village in Flaybrick Cemetery, the echo of your own voice is said to call back another, in hushed tones.

The Post Office call it Prenton though.

Not Claughton is it. ;)
#Sausages

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: February 1, 2020, 12:55:38 am »
Hell no!

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #34 on: February 1, 2020, 12:58:57 am »
Hell no!

Ahhh Beechwood then, used to be known as the notorious Ford Estate. ;)
#Sausages

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: February 1, 2020, 01:07:02 am »
No, it's Oxton really, near the Caernarfon Castle pub. I just like to be mysterious.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #36 on: February 1, 2020, 01:10:41 am »
No, it's Oxton really, near the Caernarfon Castle pub. I just like to be mysterious.

Ahh i see, one of my mates lives down that way, Silverdale Road if you know it.
#Sausages

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #37 on: February 1, 2020, 02:19:28 am »

Fuckin hell, if you've secured flats on the Ford infecting everyone else on the Ford with the virus will deem an improvement. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #38 on: February 1, 2020, 07:46:25 am »
Agreed, Upton area ends at the Upton By Pass, then it becomes Woodchurch, Saughall Massie is part of Upton too i think, i live in Moreton.

Yeah - I live in Greasby - one of the oldest settlements in Britain, apparently.

I grew up in Upton.  I would say Arrowe Park Hospital is in Woodchurch, not Upton. 
« Last Edit: February 1, 2020, 07:53:34 am by In Fowler We Trust »
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: February 1, 2020, 08:09:02 am »
My ancestry DNA is all over Birkenhead. Riddled.