Author Topic: Where to watch the champs league final  (Read 241366 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Where to watch the champs league final
« Reply #1920 on: May 20, 2022, 10:37:41 pm »
I know i asked this multiple times already, but i am flying into Liverpool for the first time (seen multiple away games live only)... Can someone tell me where to be before the game and where i can watch without having a ticket? don't care where i am as long as i can see the match with a lot of reds...

Try the Brick, always a good atmosphere in there.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1921 on: May 20, 2022, 10:38:01 pm »
To be honest mate, once you get to Liverpool central you’ll be surrounded by Liverpool fans. The whole of town was mobbed by midday last time. Maybe head to concert square. Or just follow the red smoke.
There’ll be plenty of back-street pubs showing it so just walk around early evening or check on here on the day.

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1922 on: May 20, 2022, 10:39:31 pm »
It won’t be on in the Brick. They aren’t interested in trophies apparently.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #1923 on: May 20, 2022, 10:58:45 pm »
Any suggestions for New York?
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #1924 on: May 21, 2022, 06:01:32 am »
No matter what happens

I dearly wish

That that growing number of posters who find themselves missing the game due to uhhh partners seems to be a theme

I hope each and every one of them comes back the day after and reveals what, exactly, their day was like  :D

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #1925 on: May 21, 2022, 06:03:34 am »
It won’t be on in the Brick. They aren’t interested in trophies apparently.

My phone has infrared and I've installed a remote control app, if I want it to be on IT WILL BE ON

Sort of like the opposite of me turning off Man United games in the local to the point I start to feel bad (but here I am bragging about it)

That's proper Kopite behaviour probably but I'd probably walk out of it unscathed
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 06:06:32 am by ToneLa »

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1926 on: May 21, 2022, 07:55:51 am »
Yep, I'd be doing the same but I watched football with my 4 year old for the first time for the FA cup last week and as much as I worship her, I completely regretted it. She drove me mad. Daddy, what colour is Liverpool, who is the black man (the ref), is the grass soft, does it hurt kicking a ball, what colour is Liverpool etc etc etc. That's why I have to go out  :)

That reminds me of a fella sat in front of us v Chelsea in 07, him, missus, little girl, kid not paying attention eventually he goes to get her popcorn and misses Torres first goal for the reds and what a goal it was too 😂

You'll get her trained eventually 😁

My 11 Yr old is a fucking pain when watching on the telly, fucks about and annoys me but is sound at the ground, sure he does it just to wind me up.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1927 on: May 21, 2022, 07:57:51 am »

That's Arl arse that. 😂

I know i asked this multiple times already, but i am flying into Liverpool for the first time (seen multiple away games live only)... Can someone tell me where to be before the game and where i can watch without having a ticket? don't care where i am as long as i can see the match with a lot of reds...

Stay in the city centre it'll be rammed and you'll find somewhere to watch the game
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline phil_1010

• Anny Roader
  • The Reds Are Coming Up The Hill Boys...
« Reply #1928 on: May 21, 2022, 08:05:50 am »
Tickets still available for Teddy’s in town. £12.50 entry which also gets you a drink on arrival.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1929 on: May 21, 2022, 08:59:17 am »
Venue where London Liverpool supporters club will be, sold out rapidly. Below places showing final but which will be predominantly filled with reds is anyone's guess.

https://www.designmynight.com/london/whats-on/where-to-watch-the-champions-league

Offline ★deb★, please ?

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1930 on: May 21, 2022, 09:02:28 am »

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1931 on: May 21, 2022, 09:13:05 am »
If fan park in Paris is possible where is a good area to stay to commute into Paris. Central Paris will be too expensive.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1932 on: May 21, 2022, 09:29:53 am »
So Eurostar will be £400-450 per person for me and Mrs and that's without accommodation if we went on Thursday.

Liverpool on the Saturday is the other alternative. Decisions decisions.

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1933 on: May 21, 2022, 10:09:02 am »
So Eurostar will be £400-450 per person for me and Mrs and that's without accommodation if we went on Thursday.

Liverpool on the Saturday is the other alternative. Decisions decisions.

I wouldn't want to brie in your choux's.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1934 on: May 21, 2022, 10:32:30 am »
I wouldn't want to brie in your choux's.
:lmao :lmao :lmao brilliant  :butt
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 10:34:42 am by The G in Gerrard »

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1935 on: May 21, 2022, 03:33:03 pm »

Offline timbucktoo

• Dreams of a threesome with Oprah Winfrey or Whoopie Goldberg
  • Kopite
« Reply #1936 on: May 21, 2022, 07:13:38 pm »
Will be in LLandudno on a family holiday for the final. Any reds know of decent places to watch the match? Is it likely that I would have to book anything in advance? Many thanks :thumbup

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1937 on: May 21, 2022, 07:17:23 pm »
Any suggestions for New York?

Which bit of New York? LFCNY have about 5 pubs but i imagine they'll pack out early.Carraghers is already sold out.So not much help from me!!I'm still looking around Boston for a decent place.

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
« Reply #1938 on: May 21, 2022, 07:31:42 pm »
I’m having to stay in London unfortunately as I’m off to Ibiza first thing Sunday. Which isn’t bad I guess. Would like some sort of outdoor screening in North London with minimal beer throwing coked up 25 year olds. Any ideas?

Ryan's bar in Stoke Newington should have a load of Reds in.

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1939 on: May 21, 2022, 08:42:15 pm »
Ryan's bar in Stoke Newington should have a load of Reds in.

Haha that’s where I’ll be. The auld Shill exiles.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #1940 on: May 23, 2022, 08:30:37 am »
I've a spare ticket for Punch Tarmeys in Liverpool as a friend can no longer make it due to a bereavement - drop us a message if interested!

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1941 on: May 23, 2022, 08:53:39 pm »
I've also got a couple of tickets for Camp & Furnace on Saturday. Face value, £44 for the pair.

Bought as a back-up if I couldn't go to Paris, but I can, so selling :)

Sold.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 03:42:37 pm by Samio »

Offline Andy2508

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1942 on: May 23, 2022, 09:46:03 pm »
Will be in LLandudno on a family holiday for the final. Any reds know of decent places to watch the match? Is it likely that I would have to book anything in advance? Many thanks :thumbup

I was in Llandudno for a stag do a few weeks back when Fury and Whyte were fighting. Ended up at a place called ‘club 147’. Had the fight on 3 different projector size screens of real good quality. I’d definitely recommend watching it there, just be aware it turns into a nightclub around 11! (Would check on their Facebook to make sure they’re definitely showing the game too)

On a side note if anybody is interested I have 1 Boss night ticket on the balcony available. Just want what I paid for it :)

Edit: got a couple of tickets to the screening at Aintree aswel, £20 for the pair (again just what I paid)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 10:03:56 pm by Andy2508 »

Offline Usman1987

• Main Stander
« Reply #1943 on: May 23, 2022, 10:16:12 pm »
May be the wrong thread, but can’t see the pre game thread up yet. Does anyone know what covid requirements are needed for entry to France. Have been double jabbed but have been told that you need a covid negative test before entering, but the gov website doesn’t state this .

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1944 on: May 23, 2022, 10:25:37 pm »
May be the wrong thread, but can’t see the pre game thread up yet. Does anyone know what covid requirements are needed for entry to France. Have been double jabbed but have been told that you need a covid negative test before entering, but the gov website doesn’t state this .

I'd ask in here mate.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=352150.msg18352085;boardseen#new

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1945 on: May 23, 2022, 10:33:33 pm »

Triple jab and you are fine
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Usman1987

• Main Stander
« Reply #1946 on: May 23, 2022, 11:21:19 pm »
Double jabbed not sufficient ?

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1947 on: May 23, 2022, 11:24:02 pm »

double jabbed is ok if your last jab was less than 9 months ago. Otherwise, you need  booster.

If it has been 9 months since your last jab then you need a PCR or antigen.

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #1948 on: May 24, 2022, 03:07:10 am »
I'm going to be trying to find somewhere to watch this on the California coast road somewhere south of Monterey, wish me luck!

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #1949 on: May 24, 2022, 03:19:02 am »
I'm going to be trying to find somewhere to watch this on the California coast road somewhere south of Monterey, wish me luck!

Match kicks off at Noon in Cali. So, either find an Irish bar or a Mexican one ( but chances are that would be mostly RM supported and in Spanish.) If you find one that doesn't know about the match, just tell them it's on the local CBS channel. Prematch coverage starts at 10:30 Am.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Usman1987

• Main Stander

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1951 on: May 24, 2022, 11:25:25 am »
My eldest lad is off to Paris, hasn't got a ticket but looking forward to the experience.  Think it's cost him a fair bit for a hotel on the outskirts

Offline timbucktoo

• Dreams of a threesome with Oprah Winfrey or Whoopie Goldberg
  • Kopite
« Reply #1952 on: May 24, 2022, 09:48:47 pm »
I was in Llandudno for a stag do a few weeks back when Fury and Whyte were fighting. Ended up at a place called ‘club 147’. Had the fight on 3 different projector size screens of real good quality. I’d definitely recommend watching it there, just be aware it turns into a nightclub around 11! (Would check on their Facebook to make sure they’re definitely showing the game too)

On a side note if anybody is interested I have 1 Boss night ticket on the balcony available. Just want what I paid for it :)

Edit: got a couple of tickets to the screening at Aintree aswel, £20 for the pair (again just what I paid)

Cheers. I ll check it out :thumbup

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1953 on: May 24, 2022, 10:01:50 pm »
Any suggestions of a decent pub for watching in Cheltenham?  Would love to get together with a group of fellow reds.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #1954 on: May 25, 2022, 05:48:26 am »
Match kicks off at Noon in Cali. So, either find an Irish bar or a Mexican one ( but chances are that would be mostly RM supported and in Spanish.) If you find one that doesn't know about the match, just tell them it's on the local CBS channel. Prematch coverage starts at 10:30 Am.

Thanks 4Pool, will look at a few places we might be stopping down the coast.

Watched the Kyiv final in Monterey so my superstitious nature will not allow me to watch there again!!

Offline neil4ad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1955 on: May 25, 2022, 07:09:16 am »
@4Pool/@filopastry
I'm in California - in Menlo Park. Give me a shout if you find yourself up this way. I'm going to be watching at a pub with my 7 yr old girl -- she finally got hooked when she watched the Chelsea match with me.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 07:16:43 am by neil4ad »
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." -Bill Shankly

Offline rushandapush

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1956 on: May 25, 2022, 05:52:08 pm »
Anybody got 2 tickets spare for Camp & Furnace please?

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #1957 on: May 25, 2022, 05:57:30 pm »
Got a ticket in the Arena, but it didn't give me a choice (or at least, not that I could work out), and just allocated me a seat.  anyone know if I can just stand in the standing area?

Offline Andy2508

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1958 on: May 25, 2022, 10:33:55 pm »
Got  a couple of tickets available for the Aintree screening, £20 for the pair.

Also 1 Boss ticket on the balcony, £13.

Bought before they announced the Echo screening, prices are face value

Online HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #1959 on: May 25, 2022, 11:38:02 pm »
Anybody looking for 3 tickets for the sandon drop me a message. Bought them for £13. Just looking to get my money back. Got tickets for the boss night screening so going there instead.