Author Topic: Football fashion/post yer trainees  (Read 2068839 times)

Offline Robert_B

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: football fashion//post yer trainee's
« Reply #7800 on: January 1, 2011, 11:28:20 pm »
Anyone know a good online stockist for Onitsuka Tigers? Everywhere I look seems to have very few sizes in stock, so unless you're a size 5 or 6 you're buggered.

Offline JK-3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FC Farcelona
« Reply #7801 on: January 1, 2011, 11:34:51 pm »
Oh dear, it was upside down and it sounded like your finger was over the mic, disappointing.
Some of my favourite quotes:
"I'm not bigging myself up, but......."
"Quality Shoe, Quality Shoe, Quality, Quality"
"I buy direct from Nike, thats the kind of person I am"
"I have Special edition Air Force Ones, look at that"
"You can see how I roll, with my World of Warcraft atlas, yeah you know what, I'm level 80"
"What you gonna do mouth? What you gonna do Lents? Nothing!"

Some quality film making there  ;)
btw mate, I like your Forest Hills.
Twitter: twitter.com/JK_Liverpool      PSN: JACK_LFC_94

Offline Team Sleep

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A walking surplus.
« Reply #7802 on: January 1, 2011, 11:36:21 pm »
Fucking fair play to you mate, that was a brilliant watch.

Agree, top class stuff! Can't say I've watched many unboxing videos but doubt many have lines as good as this:

"You can see my style, you can see how I roll with the World of Warcraft atlas. I play the game, got a level 80, don't play anymore I've moved on"

Offline Mr Mojo Risin'

• No longer counts double
  • Legacy Fan
  • i've been down so god damn long
« Reply #7803 on: January 1, 2011, 11:41:13 pm »
London and Essex boy footwear.
Look like the kind they sell cheap at the car boots.
Even the Adidas you have are shite, so your willingness to deck out  your feet in
Kevin and Perry wear is commendable.
DON'T BUY THE  SUN.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7804 on: January 1, 2011, 11:44:51 pm »
OldCold :lmao

Wigga.
psn = Lents123

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7805 on: January 2, 2011, 12:07:49 am »
Fucking hell that cant be real, thats a piss take, right? Some kind of Ali G Lee Nelson parody? I couldnt even watch it all, 1 minute 1 second is as far as I could go.

Jesus thats just sad on an epic scale.

I really hope you didnt show your face on the video mr Oldcold, you should delete it, I'm sorry, god I'm so embarrassed for you.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7806 on: January 2, 2011, 12:10:59 am »
Dan's right Mouth 'da clown', he really 'takes care of business' ;D
psn = Lents123

Offline OldCold

• Lock 'em all up! A spell in the army would do 'em all good! Police State? Yes please! Has bookmarked the Daily Mail's editorial.
  • Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #7807 on: January 2, 2011, 12:11:48 am »
It's a bit shit.

Was going to redo it without the camera being upside down and my finger over the mic.
« Last Edit: January 2, 2011, 12:13:59 am by OldCold »
OldCold has merked so many people over the last 5 hours. Awesome.
OldCold you are an enigma.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7808 on: January 2, 2011, 12:12:12 am »
After all that, you really owe him the full 6 minutes.
I might work up the nerve later, but its just so bad, its like an episode of Curbs, just chewing your fist saying nooooo dont do it Larry, but he does and you cringe.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7809 on: January 2, 2011, 12:22:09 am »
It's a bit shit.

Was going to redo it without the camera being upside down and my finger over the mic.
Try doing it without talking and without the shite shoes, in fact dont do it, never do anything like it again, change your name, your face, your personality and never leave the house again.

Offline OldCold

• Lock 'em all up! A spell in the army would do 'em all good! Police State? Yes please! Has bookmarked the Daily Mail's editorial.
  • Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #7810 on: January 2, 2011, 12:30:14 am »
Try doing it without talking and without the shite shoes, in fact dont do it, never do anything like it again, change your name, your face, your personality and never leave the house again.

Aha, okay Mr Serious.

It was done with humour in mind you fool, just a bit of fun.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7811 on: January 2, 2011, 12:36:59 am »
That's fucking brilliant...assuming most of it was tongue in cheek  :D

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7812 on: January 2, 2011, 12:40:27 am »
Aha, okay Mr Serious.

It was done with humour in mind you fool, just a bit of fun.
So you dont really talk like that? Well done you have a future on the stage.

Offline OldCold

• Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #7813 on: January 2, 2011, 12:43:16 am »
So you dont really talk like that? Well done you have a future on the stage.

Accent - yes.

Twatness - no.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7814 on: January 2, 2011, 12:44:02 am »
Accent - yes.

Twatness - no.
Some might argue these are actually related ;)

Fair do's on the level80 ;)
psn = Lents123

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7815 on: January 2, 2011, 12:45:39 am »
Accent - yes.

Twatness - no.
With any luck you will grow out of both.

Offline alex.

• "Bring out The Blimp!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7816 on: January 2, 2011, 12:48:57 am »
It is a nice box to be fair

Mouth got merkd, this shit's just got real.
« Last Edit: January 2, 2011, 12:51:38 am by alex. »

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7817 on: January 2, 2011, 12:53:47 am »
It is a nice box to be fair

Mouth got merkd, this shit's just got real.
'You got da jumpman right der, da 23 right der, dat's how I roll'
I've since watched it again, it's hilarious :D
psn = Lents123

Offline alex.

• "Bring out The Blimp!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7818 on: January 2, 2011, 01:00:18 am »
It's funny how you mention that 'these are the trainers of 2010' on Jan 1st 2011.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7819 on: January 2, 2011, 01:08:26 am »
It's funny how you mention that 'these are the trainers of 2010' on Jan 1st 2011.
I think you will find he called them sneakers, before correcting himself when he remembered he was directing this at an English audience, and so couldnt use the usual mid atlantic patois that he uses with his 'brers' while they collect the shopping trollies.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7820 on: January 2, 2011, 01:57:25 am »
Tbf to him, Mouth just got owned ;D

They do actually look quite nice as I said earlier, but would I fuck pay £110 for them. £50 at most.

Offline Frank.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #7821 on: January 2, 2011, 02:45:17 am »
Not going to lie OldCold, that was fucking brilliant

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7822 on: January 2, 2011, 03:20:59 am »
Tbf to him, Mouth just got owned ;D
In what universe did the monotone son of trigger & Ali G own me? He's posted a video of himself talking like a nob about big fuck off moon boots. It would be funny if he wasnt deadly serious about it all and didnt really dress and talk like that, but he does.

Thats 6 depressing minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

You're from fucking Essix for christ sake not Harlesden, drop the fucking wannabe chatter for fucks sake! Hint, you are supposed to sound like Alan Davies not Dizzy Rascal! Although maybe you cant be blamed for that because every little c*nt talks like that now, but once again proves you're a sheep who doesnt want to express himself, but someone else, I dunno some other dickhead on tv who talks like a twat for the sake of it. What was the Mitchell kid in Eastenders called, the one who went all street but was really a middleclass white boy?

Jump man? Fucking jump man, its the fucking Air Jordan logo you plant pot, calling it the jump man in such an affected way because 'thats how you roll' makes you sound like a fucking dickhead of epic proportions. You buy direct from nike? Are we meant to be impressed? Oh well done, round of applause everyone! You have a credit card and you can use the internet but arent smart enough to shop about for a better deal, what next learning to tie your shoes laces? Taking the stabilizers off your bike? Give me fucking strength! I've got AF1's mate, they are shit, I can say they are shit because of experience. They are horrible ugly lumpen dead weights, they have no style or grace, you wear them and they make you stomp about like a fucking elephant.

You cannot win the war as you put it, because I am right about what I'm talking about, I'm not doing it to have a go, just passing on what I've learned what I've seen, maybe it will help you to be less of a tosspot, probably not. Its not a matter of opinion, in time you will see what I'm talking about or you wont, you will live forever the tosspot version, you will never find the captains message and forever be the twonk. Although I suppose its something you have to go through, rights of passage, ball droppage, acne and bum fluff, to be the man you will be you have to dress, walk and talk like a complete and utter dickhead for a few years. We all go through it I guess, so carry on, more power to you, be as big a tit as you can be you might be better off for it later on.

Fucking hell, I remember when I was 18, I was such a gobby little twat, thought I knew everything. God now for everything I have learned and now know, I know I dont know the half of it. I know some things for a cast iron fact though, anyone who walks talks, and dresses like a tit, is a tit, somethings dont ever fucking change.

Entertaining all this though, wools are good something.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7823 on: January 2, 2011, 03:44:37 am »
I only meant you got owned because he posted the actual video mate, nothing more.

I'm in your corner on this one and that post above is fucking brilliant :lmao

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7824 on: January 2, 2011, 03:51:16 am »
I only meant you got owned because he posted the actual video mate, nothing more.

I'm in your corner on this one and that post above is fucking brilliant :lmao
Oh, ok ;D

Offline alex.

• "Bring out The Blimp!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7825 on: January 2, 2011, 04:31:55 am »
Also, two things based on previous posts and the video:

1) "I don't wear jerseys or football shirts, that is across the board, from liverpool to any american team, it is in my eyes whopperish." see: 6:08

2) "I never wear anything plain white/black, I agree with you on that, they're boring." see: 5:13

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7826 on: January 2, 2011, 04:50:35 am »
If its any consolation, you aint alone Oldcold, we've got twats in Liverpool who have fallen for this gangster rapper bullshit and talk like dickheads an all -

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YMWncVTghic?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YMWncVTghic?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Some people just shouldnt be allowed to breed.

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #7827 on: January 2, 2011, 05:11:14 am »
That scouse rap is utter shite.
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline hope_valley_parker

• Nosey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Found a better place to park....
« Reply #7828 on: January 2, 2011, 06:20:57 am »
6 1/2 mins to open a shoe box and put some shoes on.......

Does it take you that long every time?  :lickin

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7829 on: January 2, 2011, 09:44:03 am »
just noticed new gazelles in 3 colourways including the argentinian blue all available on the next website..

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #7830 on: January 2, 2011, 09:54:31 am »
In what universe did the monotone son of trigger & Ali G own me? He's posted a video of himself talking like a nob about big fuck off moon boots. It would be funny if he wasnt deadly serious about it all and didnt really dress and talk like that, but he does.

You're from fucking Essix for christ sake not Harlesden, drop the fucking wannabe chatter for fucks sake! Hint, you are supposed to sound like Alan Davies not Dizzy Rascal! Although maybe you cant be blamed for that because every little c*nt talks like that now, but once again proves you're a sheep who doesnt want to express himself, but someone else, I dunno some other dickhead on tv who talks like a twat for the sake of it. What was the Mitchell kid in Eastenders called, the one who went all street but was really a middleclass white boy?

Jump man? Fucking jump man, its the fucking Air Jordan logo you plant pot, calling it the jump man in such an affected way because 'thats how you roll' makes you sound like a fucking dickhead of epic proportions. You buy direct from nike? Are we meant to be impressed? Oh well done, round of applause everyone! You have a credit card and you can use the internet but arent smart enough to shop about for a better deal, what next learning to tie your shoes laces? Taking the stabilizers off your bike? Give me fucking strength! I've got AF1's mate, they are shit, I can say they are shit because of experience. They are horrible ugly lumpen dead weights, they have no style or grace, you wear them and they make you stomp about like a fucking elephant.

You cannot win the war as you put it, because I am right about what I'm talking about, I'm not doing it to have a go, just passing on what I've learned what I've seen, maybe it will help you to be less of a tosspot, probably not. Its not a matter of opinion, in time you will see what I'm talking about or you wont, you will live forever the tosspot version, you will never find the captains message and forever be the twonk. Although I suppose its something you have to go through, rights of passage, ball droppage, acne and bum fluff, to be the man you will be you have to dress, walk and talk like a complete and utter dickhead for a few years. We all go through it I guess, so carry on, more power to you, be as big a tit as you can be you might be better off for it later on.

Fucking hell, I remember when I was 18, I was such a gobby little twat, thought I knew everything. God now for everything I have learned and now know, I know I dont know the half of it. I know some things for a cast iron fact though, anyone who walks talks, and dresses like a tit, is a tit, somethings dont ever fucking change.

:wellin

What the fucks been going on in here ;D

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7831 on: January 2, 2011, 10:21:11 am »
 :lmao great little flick oldcold.Who knew the opening of a shoebox could be so interesting! Peter Jackson? Whatever!

Offline OldCold

• Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #7832 on: January 2, 2011, 01:01:53 pm »

Proof is in the pudding.

I posted a video, you go into absolute meltdown.

This in itself, is a victory for me.

Rage more ?

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #7833 on: January 2, 2011, 01:04:23 pm »
Proof is in the pudding.

You being the pudding im guessing?

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You will look down and the tea will be gone.
« Reply #7834 on: January 2, 2011, 01:17:21 pm »
There is a time and place for certain attire.

Air Force Ones and 'football fashion' don't mix.
All around you walls are tumbling down. Stop staring at the ground.

Offline OldCold

• Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #7835 on: January 2, 2011, 01:25:58 pm »
You're not playing the game mouth, the game is playing you.

Ya done !

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #7836 on: January 2, 2011, 01:38:31 pm »
You're not playing the game mouth, the game is playing you.

Ya done !
:lmao What does that even mean?

BOM BOM BOM BOM....MEESTER SOFT.....WONT YOU TELL ME WHY THE WORLD IN WHICH YOUR LIVING,IS SO STRANGE....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3cChbA9mX1s&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3cChbA9mX1s&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1</a>

Offline Degs

• sy's midnight runners.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7837 on: January 2, 2011, 01:46:00 pm »
I can't believe how hard Mouth just got merked.
I'm with OldCold on this his kicks are the shiz.

Yo I found some great ones for you but I'll post them in a spoiler to save Mouth's uneducated eyes

Spoiler

[img width= height=]http://i.imgur.com/bBRNE.png[/img]
[close]

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #7838 on: January 2, 2011, 01:47:47 pm »
 ;D

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7839 on: January 2, 2011, 01:53:38 pm »
just noticed new gazelles in 3 colourways including the argentinian blue all available on the next website..
Like the grey and red ones, but they can get bent at those prices!  They're just Gazelles FFS, it's not reinventing the wheel, so £60 ain't happening.   :o

And not content with ruining the Forrest Hills with the Crayola colourways, they've done the same to the Beckenbauers - http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/men/shoesandboots/43/7 
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.