Author Topic: Christmas time  (Read 1250 times)

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Christmas time
« on: December 10, 2023, 06:49:56 am »
Mistletoe and wine
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Christmas time
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 07:01:30 am »
There's no need to be afraid.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 12:47:25 pm »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2023, 12:51:36 pm »
Jurgen YNWA

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2023, 12:54:19 pm »
 ;D

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2023, 01:49:46 pm »
Just had a glass of Sherry & a mince pie  ;D  :lickin

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2023, 01:51:05 pm »

I’ve got a one man Xmas pud and a generous dollop of Greek yogurt to look forward to later.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2023, 01:53:30 pm »
I’ve got a one man Xmas pud and a generous dollop of Greek yogurt to look forward to later.
Fuckin hell you’ve turned this thread into Loose Womens Christmas dinner with Gino D’Acampo

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2023, 08:03:54 pm »
Yo-gurt, on Christmas pudding..... dirty bastards.

Bet you have sweetcorn on you chrimbo dinner as well don't ye..... Deviant!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2023, 09:47:36 pm »
Recorded this earlier today in the pissing rain, absolutely beautiful, sounded fabulous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKZeb-HqYU

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2023, 10:16:58 pm »
Fuckin hell you’ve turned this thread into Loose Womens Christmas dinner with Gino D’Acampo

Just reminded my hamper from work hasn't turned up yet, hope they've not stopped sending them out
Jurgen YNWA

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2023, 10:57:51 pm »
Recorded this earlier today in the pissing rain, absolutely beautiful, sounded fabulous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKZeb-HqYU
Always wondered what Glen Ponder and The Roly Polys were up to nowadays

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2023, 10:58:59 pm »
Just reminded my hamper from work hasn't turned up yet, hope they've not stopped sending them out
What you get in that? Good one like or is it just stuff like spam with the egg in the middle and  scotch eggs with an apple centre?

Online CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2023, 12:00:44 am »
What you get in that? Good one like or is it just stuff like spam with the egg in the middle and  scotch eggs with an apple centre?
If it’s proper P, then it’s got to have at least, a Ye olde Oak tin of ham, with the key missing, a Fray Bentos Steak & Kidney pie, a jar of mincemeat and a tin of last salmon.

I’d mention the Nestle condensed milk and the shite cans of Strike Cola, but I wouldn’t want to spoil it for everyone.

Online CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2023, 12:02:29 am »
And you never ever, got the basket, it always come in a box, the lying gets!

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2023, 09:10:02 am »
If it’s proper P, then it’s got to have at least, a Ye olde Oak tin of ham, with the key missing, a Fray Bentos Steak & Kidney pie, a jar of mincemeat and a tin of last salmon.

I’d mention the Nestle condensed milk and the shite cans of Strike Cola, but I wouldn’t want to spoil it for everyone.
;D

Used to hate Fray Bentos when i was a kid. The crust was sound but the meat an gravy always tasted cheap like a frozen microwave roast dinner. I thought they stopped doing them years ago and then i was in B&M on Utting Ave a bit back and they had them and Fish n Chips crisps so i had a B&M Chippy Tea

The roof of my mouth that night was caked in chippy biscuits. Forgot that aboot them ;D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 09:11:35 am by O little Sausage of Bethlehem »

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2023, 09:19:06 am »

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2023, 09:58:18 am »

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2023, 10:33:37 am »
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2023, 11:10:28 am »
Mistletoe and wine

Cliff's not really a paedophile swine

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2023, 11:27:35 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/G08pqAaJi5k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/G08pqAaJi5k</a>

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2023, 11:32:31 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/G08pqAaJi5k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/G08pqAaJi5k</a>

Gold.

The pages are stuck together. Chandler?

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2023, 07:35:09 pm »
So, where in the top half of England has the best Christmas Market do you reckon?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2023, 07:53:20 pm »
Spoons festive traditional christ's mass dinner vs Yates's, which is better on Christmas morning on your own, having pulled your own cracker, you're wearing the paper hat - a rich Everton blue - as you gaze out the window at the rain, ignoring the glaring staff who you just won't / can't tip?

or how about a Toby Carvery? If they're not open on Christmas day, well, there's always burglary

I suppose you could take a spare Iceland carrier bag to the Carvery on Christmas Eve morning, tip the carvery into it, and slouch homewards with it over your shoulder. Stick it in the fridge til the gig itself, remember to tie the handles up, it'll microwave nicely so's you can eat it off two paper plates with your hands as you're out of plastic forks

So, where in the top half of England has the best Christmas Market do you reckon?

Bidston
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 07:57:04 pm by ToneLa »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2023, 07:58:10 pm »
Spoons festive traditional christ's mass dinner vs Yates's, which is better on Christmas morning on your own, having pulled your own cracker, you're wearing the paper hat - a rich Everton blue - as you gaze out the window at the rain, ignoring the glaring staff who you just won't / can't tip?

or how about a Toby Carvery? If they're not open on Christmas day, well, there's always burglary

I suppose you could take a carrier bag on Christmas Eve, tip the carvery into it, and slouch homewards with it over your shoulder. Stick it in the fridge til morning, eat it off two paper plates

Toby's are open, our kid was a chef in a Toby years ago, he worked Xmas day, his lads work for Harvester and are working Christmas Day
Jurgen YNWA

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2023, 08:15:46 pm »
Toby's are open, our kid was a chef in a Toby years ago, he worked Xmas day, his lads work for Harvester and are working Christmas Day

Good news, another option for the test bed!

Literally. Have all four out on the mattress, maybe do a taste test in the dark. Don't have a blindfold so turning the light off will be fine.

No forks, so, again, will just be dipping my fingers in each. "That one's very Yates's".

Edit: or maybe you could combine the four in a bin bag for a Christmas smoothie. Don't have a smoothie maker, but can jump on the bag a bit
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 08:21:41 pm by ToneLa »

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2023, 11:29:14 am »

I find Xmas Markets (in the UK at least) to be one of life's biggest let-downs.

Overpriced shite for sale. Miserable-looking staff and equally miserable-looking punters. It's always damp.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2023, 12:38:14 pm »

I find Xmas Markets (in the UK at least) to be one of life's biggest let-downs.

Overpriced shite for sale. Miserable-looking staff and equally miserable-looking punters. It's always damp.
FA - LA - LA - LA - LAAA - LA - LA - LAA - LAAAAAAAAA