Jim Beglin
Ian Darke
Seb Hutchinson
Karen Carney
Alan Parry
David Coulthard
Mark Webber
Ian Wright-late option

Author Topic: Who is the best pundit? 2021 edition  (Read 1047329 times)

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
Re: Who is the best pundit? 2021 edition
« Reply #10760 on: August 13, 2023, 06:35:12 pm »
Neville and Carragher. Again. Had to check the scoreline several times during that game, because at the rate this pair were slagging us off, you'd swear we were 5-0 down.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10761 on: August 13, 2023, 06:36:56 pm »
Neville and Carragher. Again. Had to check the scoreline several times during that game, because at the rate this pair were slagging us off, you'd swear we were 5-0 down.

Been a long time since I've watched the footie with the sound on.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10762 on: August 13, 2023, 06:37:30 pm »
It's their new thing now where any time a team touches the ball in our half it's the result of these crazy tactics, "suicidal line", "no DM" "so open" "chaotic" etc etc, a bit like the spell where a left winger only had to touch the ball and it was "Trent is way out of position" "Alexander Arnold might be great with the ball but...." etc etc. I've got defensive concerns but it was tedious as fuck.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #10763 on: August 13, 2023, 06:43:00 pm »
It's their new thing now where any time a team touches the ball in our half it's the result of these crazy tactics, "suicidal line", "no DM" "so open" "chaotic" etc etc, a bit like the spell where a left winger only had to touch the ball and it was "Trent is way out of position" "Alexander Arnold might be great with the ball but...." etc etc. I've got defensive concerns but it was tedious as fuck.

We know there's major issues with this system (at least without a DM and LCB) but Carragher spent his career defending his own penalty area and has been against the highline ever since we started with it and had major success. I think he wants it to fail so he can big up his own defending.

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10764 on: August 13, 2023, 06:46:25 pm »
What does Micah Richards do other than howl like a fucking hyena?

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10765 on: August 13, 2023, 06:51:37 pm »
Just like on the pitch you go into a new season hoping for quality, you hope that during the summer the broadcasters will employ people who are good to listen to and who offer something, anything different. Clinton Morrison was on 5 live on the Spurs game, I have never heard anyone change their mind so much. On the penalty. It was a pen. Then it wasn't. Then there was definite contact so it was. Then it wasn't enough to go down. Then you can see why it was given. But you could see why it wouldn't be.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #10766 on: August 13, 2023, 06:55:46 pm »
What about Neville when Mo came off a bit frustrated he was like a school kid he's snapped oh shut up you pillock
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #10767 on: August 13, 2023, 07:44:07 pm »
What does Micah Richards do other than howl like a fucking hyena?
He also howls like a hyena when it's not fucking, such as when it's watching a well-written sitcom, or watching Everton play.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10768 on: August 13, 2023, 07:51:04 pm »
Turned it on and first thing I hear is Richards guffawing like an absolute dickhead, teeth almost popping out of him mouth. Hope Sturridge decks him at some point.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #10769 on: August 13, 2023, 08:12:24 pm »
Had to mute MOTD last night as Micah Richards was his usual unbearable guffawing self....turned the Sky feed on today and he's replicating it on there .... talk about stealing a fuckin living
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.