Author Topic: Everton 0-2 Liverpool, Post Match Chat  (Read 85487 times)

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Re: Everton 0-2 Liverpool, Post Match Chat
« Reply #920 on: September 29, 2008, 04:14:41 pm »
The thing with Cahills tackle was the fact he clamped down with both legs in a scissors action which could have snapped Alonsos right leg. And this was shortly after Cahill had slapped Arbeloa. Riley took note but did not book Angel Timmy for that.

It was a justified red card. Cahills was a revenge tackle.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #921 on: September 29, 2008, 04:16:58 pm »
Anyone else think Dossena is ' woefully limited'.....that's how The Echo's Bitter reporter Dominic King described him in his match report.

Doesn't say much for Everton that they couldn't take advantage in that area then, but don't let Evertons inadequacies  get in the way of having a dig at a red instead eh !
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Mimi

• Maguire!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #922 on: September 29, 2008, 04:20:27 pm »
Anyone else think Dossena is ' woefully limited'.....that's how The Echo's Bitter reporter Dominic King described him in his match report.

- Only because Keane refused to play him in on several occasions. Same with Riera. I'm sure Rafa noticed because after one such incident, the camera panned to the bench and he was looking extremely pissed off. Wonder why Robbie was so reluctant?
"And Israeli aggression will continue unabated. BDS. Armed struggle. Peace talks. Protests. Tweets. Social media. Poetry. All are terror in Israel’s books.” Refaat Alareer
https://www.youtube.com/@refaatalareer9499

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #923 on: September 29, 2008, 04:24:59 pm »

I think Dossena gets better the higher up the pitch he goes.

His positional play at the moment is taking a while to bed in (I hope he has that!) but his tackling is good, he's hard and is the most willing overlapper and attack supporting left back we have had since Barney Rubble (?).

I think his crossing is adequate to good - just hope he improves in our last third of the field.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline carling

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #924 on: September 29, 2008, 04:38:58 pm »
I'm now a fan of Dirk Kuyt. I'll put that on my facebook page. I think after Saturday's performance will never ever doubt Rafa's team selection involving Dirk Kuyt. Great display on Saturday. ;D

Thought he was woeful first half myself, the amount of attacks that ended with him must have been approaching double figures.

Big improvement second half and contributed to our win.

His second halves are so much better than his firsts it is unbelievable.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #925 on: September 29, 2008, 05:23:31 pm »
I think Dossena gets better the higher up the pitch he goes.

His positional play at the moment is taking a while to bed in (I hope he has that!) but his tackling is good, he's hard and is the most willing overlapper and attack supporting left back we have had since Barney Rubble (?).

I think his crossing is adequate to good - just hope he improves in our last third of the field.

Think Dossena puts a belter cross in.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #926 on: September 29, 2008, 06:03:39 pm »
brilliant result on sat.

re the cahill red card was only watching at home as didnt take up my ticket in the Gladys street end when i saw it live i immediately said thats a red card but having seen the replays it was only worthy of a yellow. personally i would have liked riley to send him off but give him two yellows one for the tackle and then another for dissent for walking away from him

Offline Football CRAZY

• Thick Prick
  • Legacy Fan
  • simply too intelligent, sorry.
« Reply #927 on: September 29, 2008, 06:36:33 pm »
Fair play to Paul Merson on this one instance, hardly brain rocket science but he did get it right. He's still a tosser though ;D

"PAUL'S PREDICTION
Away win - I'm going for a 2-0 win for Liverpool. I can see it being 0-0 at half-time, but Liverpool have better players, a stronger midfield and they have the attackers to pick people off as the game goes on."

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #928 on: September 29, 2008, 06:48:29 pm »
I was speaking to some irish bloke after the game the other day and I was saying I didnt think Cahill should have seen red but after looking at it again, his slap on Arbeloa, his tackle and clear intent and then the way he 'disrespected' the ref, in this day and age it was a good desicion
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #929 on: September 29, 2008, 08:06:52 pm »
The thing with Cahills tackle was the fact he clamped down with both legs in a scissors action which could have snapped Alonsos right leg. And this was shortly after Cahill had slapped Arbeloa. Riley took note but did not book Angel Timmy for that.

Totally agree.

It was a dangerous and a reckless tackle that could have resulted in a very serious injury. Referees should show more red cards for 'tackles' like that.
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline Big Joe

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #930 on: September 29, 2008, 10:36:45 pm »
Full article can be found on The Liverpool Way.
http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/blog/?p=192#more-192

Great perspective on the Cahill sending off. We'll see if the FA back up Riley on this one

...Hairy Hands Keys was outdone in the shite talking stakes by an unlikely source - Liverpool Legend and ‘Highly Respected Pundit’ Alan Hansen.

Jocky needs to take a long hard look at himself today for his comments on Match of the Day. It was bad enough that they somehow managed to edit their ‘highlights’ to make the most one sided derby in decades seem like an even contest in which the only thing between the sides was the brilliance of Torres, but Hansen actually claimed that Arbeloa’s ankle tap on Cahill was more of a red card offence than the lunge on Xabi that earned the Aussie his walking papers.

Fuck off Jocky, that’s absolutely laughable. Arbeloa deserved his yellow, but Cahill retaliated and raised his arms. Where was his yellow? Riley tried to call him over to have a word, and he just ignored him. Seconds later he tried to ‘do’ Alonso, right in front of the ref. Just because he didn’t have two feet off the ground in a jump tackle doesn’t mean it shouldn’t have been a red.

He didn’t go for the ball, he went in on Alonso’s shin with one leg, and then scissored him with the other leg and it could have resulted in a bad injury. Even so, Riley was probably going to give him the benefit of the doubt and yellow card him. He blew the whistle once, and Cahill continued to walk away. He blew it again, and called out ‘Tim’ but again, Cahill continued to walk away. A third time, still nothing. Cahill then turns around and tells Riley to ‘fuck off’.

Now ask yourself this, if you are a referee and a player reacts like this, what would you do? Before you answer that, let me throw this one in. You are the same referee who was made to look like an absolute twat by Ashley Cole, who did the exact same thing as Cahill, which prompted the whole ‘Respect’ campaign. Riley had a choice of issuing a yellow or red for the tackle. I honestly believe he was gong to give him a yellow, as he could have pulled out the red card immediately if he so chose. That’s usually how it works when a ref sees a bad tackle. Out come the red, off goes the player, no hanging around.

Offline Pollywood

• Anny Roader
  • S O S No 1416
« Reply #931 on: September 29, 2008, 11:03:58 pm »
Full article can be found on The Liverpool Way.
http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/blog/?p=192#more-192

Great perspective on the Cahill sending off. We'll see if the FA back up Riley on this one

...Hairy Hands Keys was outdone in the shite talking stakes by an unlikely source - Liverpool Legend and ‘Highly Respected Pundit’ Alan Hansen.

Jocky needs to take a long hard look at himself today for his comments on Match of the Day. It was bad enough that they somehow managed to edit their ‘highlights’ to make the most one sided derby in decades seem like an even contest in which the only thing between the sides was the brilliance of Torres, but Hansen actually claimed that Arbeloa’s ankle tap on Cahill was more of a red card offence than the lunge on Xabi that earned the Aussie his walking papers.

Fuck off Jocky, that’s absolutely laughable. Arbeloa deserved his yellow, but Cahill retaliated and raised his arms. Where was his yellow? Riley tried to call him over to have a word, and he just ignored him. Seconds later he tried to ‘do’ Alonso, right in front of the ref. Just because he didn’t have two feet off the ground in a jump tackle doesn’t mean it shouldn’t have been a red.

He didn’t go for the ball, he went in on Alonso’s shin with one leg, and then scissored him with the other leg and it could have resulted in a bad injury. Even so, Riley was probably going to give him the benefit of the doubt and yellow card him. He blew the whistle once, and Cahill continued to walk away. He blew it again, and called out ‘Tim’ but again, Cahill continued to walk away. A third time, still nothing. Cahill then turns around and tells Riley to ‘fuck off’.

Now ask yourself this, if you are a referee and a player reacts like this, what would you do? Before you answer that, let me throw this one in. You are the same referee who was made to look like an absolute twat by Ashley Cole, who did the exact same thing as Cahill, which prompted the whole ‘Respect’ campaign. Riley had a choice of issuing a yellow or red for the tackle. I honestly believe he was gong to give him a yellow, as he could have pulled out the red card immediately if he so chose. That’s usually how it works when a ref sees a bad tackle. Out come the red, off goes the player, no hanging around.

This is exactly what I have been saying ever since he was sent off, but to me he should have gone before when he raised his hands to Arbeloa.

Offline Curva Nord '77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #932 on: September 30, 2008, 12:00:42 am »

Correct.  ;)

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #933 on: September 30, 2008, 02:21:33 am »
This was mentioned in Paul Tomkins column but I thought it was worth rementioning. Gerrard gave one of his best performances of the season in centre mid. He hardly put a foot wrong all game; winning the ball, playing clever short passes, timing his runs into the box well. Overall, it was a highly disciplined performance. Hoping to see more of these performances from Stevie.

Offline DaveCharlie

• RAWK Hidden Gem #1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Former Formbyite, in Australia, was back, now NZ
« Reply #934 on: September 30, 2008, 03:03:19 am »
This was mentioned in Paul Tomkins column but I thought it was worth rementioning. Gerrard gave one of his best performances of the season in centre mid. He hardly put a foot wrong all game; winning the ball, playing clever short passes, timing his runs into the box well. Overall, it was a highly disciplined performance. Hoping to see more of these performances from Stevie.

Agree SG was brilliant, hardly even noticed Masch was missing

Offline Tuckwoor

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #935 on: September 30, 2008, 05:47:54 am »
Can't believe Torres is being accused of diving.
Suppose they can't think of anything else to criticise him for - he is just about perfect!

He didn't dive once.

I spose they missed the sniper taking out Yakubu several times..

Offline Ozzy_Red

• about Sharon in OK magazine again.. Not the sharpest shrimp on the barbie but probably the most irritating
  • Legacy Fan
  • A pig. In a cage. On antibiotics
« Reply #936 on: September 30, 2008, 05:53:08 am »
You have to remember The Doss is getting used to our style of play still. It's faster and more physical than in Italy, and we are expected to win almost every game we play, Udinese weren't. Also at Udinese he was playing in a back 5 not 4. Rafa has seen something good in him, he just needs a bit of time to settle down.
Rarfer out! Go the Liverpool Reds Football Franchise!

Wanker : Manchester United fan. Follower of Manchester United. Denzien of Manchester. More likely to know more about white dog poo than football.

Offline LiverpoolRedRoseFan38

• In search of an empty room to start a fight...
  • Kopite
« Reply #937 on: September 30, 2008, 08:05:56 am »
You have to remember The Doss is getting used to our style of play still. It's faster and more physical than in Italy, and we are expected to win almost every game we play, Udinese weren't. Also at Udinese he was playing in a back 5 not 4. Rafa has seen something good in him, he just needs a bit of time to settle down.
dossena is still very much the weak link in the team defensively he still is by far not good enough and lets get it right that's what he is there for , OK he seems ok going forward but he needs to be both and his defending does look suspect .
My love is for Liverpool football club but also Lancashire county cricket club , the two greatest sports teams and clubs in the world .

Offline carling

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #938 on: September 30, 2008, 03:06:28 pm »
Cahill just lost his appeal to have his red card rescinded.

Fucking good.

Offline Sabu Pundit

• Genius obviously.
  • Main Stander
  • Youth Never Wore Cologne
« Reply #939 on: September 30, 2008, 04:11:25 pm »
my scouse the controversial Manning Black, this ref "Mr" Might Rile-Me stucking my crow and don't make a mistake missus WRITE SABU PUNDIT.

NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

LABIA

Indeed, Duck Kite,  the Dutchy grate grafting working man Neo-Stakhanov, he Carrie the bag cement and bucket water and sand on the broad breaking back in prepare the ground work. He is Mr Raffle Bennett's unskilled but conciergecious labia. He a Jackal traits and master of nunchucks. He selflessnessed. He applicationed himself in order give Nee-Naw delicate craftsman finnish opportunistic, yes,  with a brush foot in MichaelAngelo-Christy Brown combo-stylistic. But Rile-Me destroy the glorious beauteous burnish moment of our times that the scouse and the history was awaited with masterbated breathe. Thief Rile-Me! Thief! You is tea leaf PG Tips chimp b@stard artless dodger son of a Fagin. 

GOT HIS KNOCKERS

Why Rile-Me so objectioned the honest toils and integrity-sweating on the Duck Kite diaphonous brows. MAYBE Duck is like Mirror holded up to Rile-Me faece, what force it reflect on own contrasted, corrupt, loafery mockery effete namby pamby knock kneed ridicule runt litter status. Yes, Pundit is nailing the sh1t on the head. Jealousy! It capable corrode a Corrado G60. Rile-Me caught disaster by fail recognising awful fault inherent inside like a bodge INTEL. He rejectioned the Bart, Wilhelm ShagSpiro in estimatable Magner's Opus "Oh! Theo!" who wroted in his Iago: "Beware Jealousy my Lawd it do Mock the Meat if feeds on". And now the true is Bourne out as Pundit do Mock  the paltry putrid meat of thread bare frame Rile-Me. Selah Vie QED.

MEMORABLE HEAD

Rile-Me got habit infuriate that involve nod the supersize noggin-head in manner sagaciousness like a Jesus myrhh bringer with each clownery "decision". He close the mince eyes "pies" like gotten a enlightenment just recent and then it begin a nodding dog parcel shelf what is saying "Oh yes, I am certainty, OM OM (not Olympic Marseille)".

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

On weekend when Butch Newman got the Cold Hand Look and snuffed off this mortar coil, Sabu detect the cruel humours off De Lawd Guru God. Oh GG, and I can call You this due our Long associate, how cum you take Butch but Rile-Me is preserve like a beast on Noah's in the days of Yours that get written in the Auld Grey Whistle Testament? What happening GG? Where the power to smote and smack you used to wield it like a god'un? What go on? Ancient of days, you movement more so than McVitie the Mysterious Cat and Kray Victim.   

Thank you very much.
Dojo dreams be Tostao blown
Wark on, Wark on
Withe Thorpe injure Park

Offline carling

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #940 on: September 30, 2008, 04:17:17 pm »
my scouse the controversial Manning Black, this ref "Mr" Might Rile-Me stucking my crow and don't make a mistake missus WRITE SABU PUNDIT.

NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

LABIA

Indeed, Duck Kite,  the Dutchy grate grafting working man Neo-Stakhanov, he Carrie the bag cement and bucket water and sand on the broad breaking back in prepare the ground work. He is Mr Raffle Bennett's unskilled but conciergecious labia. He a Jackal traits and master of nunchucks. He selflessnessed. He applicationed himself in order give Nee-Naw delicate craftsman finnish opportunistic, yes,  with a brush foot in MichaelAngelo-Christy Brown combo-stylistic. But Rile-Me destroy the glorious beauteous burnish moment of our times that the scouse and the history was awaited with masterbated breathe. Thief Rile-Me! Thief! You is tea leaf PG Tips chimp b@stard artless dodger son of a Fagin. 

GOT HIS KNOCKERS

Why Rile-Me so objectioned the honest toils and integrity-sweating on the Duck Kite diaphonous brows. MAYBE Duck is like Mirror holded up to Rile-Me faece, what force it reflect on own contrasted, corrupt, loafery mockery effete namby pamby knock kneed ridicule runt litter status. Yes, Pundit is nailing the sh1t on the head. Jealousy! It capable corrode a Corrado G60. Rile-Me caught disaster by fail recognising awful fault inherent inside like a bodge INTEL. He rejectioned the Bart, Wilhelm ShagSpiro in estimatable Magner's Opus "Oh! Theo!" who wroted in his Iago: "Beware Jealousy my Lawd it do Mock the Meat if feeds on". And now the true is Bourne out as Pundit do Mock  the paltry putrid meat of thread bare frame Rile-Me. Selah Vie QED.

MEMORABLE HEAD

Rile-Me got habit infuriate that involve nod the supersize noggin-head in manner sagaciousness like a Jesus myrhh bringer with each clownery "decision". He close the mince eyes "pies" like gotten a enlightenment just recent and then it begin a nodding dog parcel shelf what is saying "Oh yes, I am certainty, OM OM (not Olympic Marseille)".

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

On weekend when Butch Newman got the Cold Hand Look and snuffed off this mortar coil, Sabu detect the cruel humours off De Lawd Guru God. Oh GG, and I can call You this due our Long associate, how cum you take Butch but Rile-Me is preserve like a beast on Noah's in the days of Yours that get written in the Auld Grey Whistle Testament? What happening GG? Where the power to smote and smack you used to wield it like a god'un? What go on? Ancient of days, you movement more so than McVitie the Mysterious Cat and Kray Victim.   

Thank you very much.

Hahaha.

Welcome back mate!

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #941 on: September 30, 2008, 05:43:28 pm »

NAKED BOOBERY

LABIA

GOT HIS KNOCKERS

MEMORABLE HEAD

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

Thank you very much.

Rejoice, ye proles of RAWK. He's back. Get in!

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #942 on: September 30, 2008, 05:47:45 pm »
:lmao

I rarely quote people in my signature but fuck it. Fantastic.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #943 on: September 30, 2008, 05:53:03 pm »

NAKED BOOBERY

LABIA

GOT HIS KNOCKERS

MEMORABLE HEAD

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

Thank you very much.
:lmao

Offline Indian Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Me gran played a blinder that night
« Reply #944 on: September 30, 2008, 06:10:32 pm »
Finally. Cant wait for us to play Arsenal now
My 6 word memoir: Got me education from the Kop

Offline FOOT

• AND MOUTH
  • Kopite
  • British media - bunch of c*nts
« Reply #945 on: September 30, 2008, 07:08:24 pm »
Welcome back SABU PUNDIT.
 ;D :wave

But Rile-Me destroy the glorious beauteous burnish moment of our times that the scouse and the history was awaited with masterbated breathe. Thief Rile-Me! Thief! You is tea leaf PG Tips chimp b@stard artless dodger son of a Fagin. 

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 07:13:03 pm by FOOT »
THE TRUTH?

Lord Justice Taylor's official inquiry into the disaster disparaged The Sun's story and was unequivocal as to the disaster's cause:

The Taylor Report stated that official cause of the disaster was the failure of police control.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #946 on: September 30, 2008, 07:11:11 pm »
Sabu Pundit I salute thee    ;D   :wave
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #947 on: September 30, 2008, 07:17:16 pm »
:D

...more so than McVitie the Mysterious Cat and Kray Victim.   

Offline Curva Nord '77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #948 on: September 30, 2008, 07:44:01 pm »
Cahill just lost his appeal to have his red card rescinded.

Fucking good.

Should have doubled the ban

Offline Curva Nord '77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #949 on: September 30, 2008, 07:45:48 pm »

NAKED BOOBERY

LABIA

GOT HIS KNOCKERS

MEMORABLE HEAD

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

Thank you very much.

Loon  :lmao

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #950 on: September 30, 2008, 11:19:48 pm »
We were the only team that looked like winning. Great link up between Keane and Torres for the opener.

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
« Reply #951 on: September 30, 2008, 11:23:35 pm »
'The Doss'

Call him that again, and I'll chop your hands off.
hi

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #952 on: September 30, 2008, 11:24:36 pm »
Sabu for President.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #953 on: September 30, 2008, 11:27:07 pm »
Seconded.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #954 on: September 30, 2008, 11:27:36 pm »
Sabu for President.

One messed up kid him.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #955 on: September 30, 2008, 11:32:59 pm »

About fucking time too!
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #956 on: September 30, 2008, 11:45:40 pm »
One messed up kid him.

What the fuck is he?

Offline JadoBonito

• Main Stander
« Reply #957 on: September 30, 2008, 11:46:24 pm »
Sabu for President.
Should collaborate with Babel.

Might be one of my favorite lines of the year :"the history was awaited with masterbated breathe"
“Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.”

Offline phoenician

• Kopite
« Reply #958 on: September 30, 2008, 11:57:07 pm »
"Beware Jealousy my Lawd it do Mock the Meat if feeds on".

Never mind "Mr" Might Rile-Me, it's the blue half that need to watch the green-eyed monster, for "here the servitude has become more bitter and oppressive."

And this should read:
WRITE RIGHT SABU PUNDIT.
but otherwise you were spot on  ;)

Welcome back!

Offline Serenity

• Legacy Fan
  • ...innuh in kuhtluss
    • Institutional Renaissance Academic System
« Reply #959 on: October 3, 2008, 06:01:08 am »

NAKED BOOBERY

LABIA

GOT HIS KNOCKERS

MEMORABLE HEAD

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

Thank you very much.

what is this?
that cockney rhyming lark after 5 bottles of vodka?
I am walking the earth... ... walking the earth. My marido is basque, he is bright; my children are resplendent, luminous. We are walking the earth... ... walking earth... ...walking earth...

I say. I decide....such is life...happy in faith.
God has spoken; be careful, imitation is flattery.

- Tee'kum'tee'bak'kai'laa bak'kuh'laa'aa'aa'aa'aal