Author Topic: For REAL Relationship Issues. NOT your latest childish Tinder/Grindr FAIL!!!!!!!  (Read 553527 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Relationship issues.
« Reply #240 on: November 4, 2013, 03:54:46 pm »
Girls sure do like to turn things around on us guys don't they? She cheats on you, it's our fault for finding out about it. She doesn't reply to a text for hours, it's our fault for not reminding her to text back.

Maybe the mental ones.

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: November 4, 2013, 03:59:17 pm »
Maybe the mental ones.

You not one then mate? ;)
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #242 on: November 4, 2013, 04:01:30 pm »
She didn't want anything from you but to fuck you?

And you have a problem with that??
;D This was largely the response I was expecting, as it was the only one I got from my mates. It's got to a point where humping anything that moves isn't actually number one on my agenda, and I would have liked to have got to know her better beyond her calling me when she felt lonely. Personal growth eh? Suppose it's back to a few months of my room resembling the wreck of the Hesperus. Or something less gross.

Don't get me wrong, a few years ago I would have actually preferred that whole scenario to a relationship, but it felt like a distraction that was doing me no good. Plus, I'm not that keen on sneaking around with anyone who's involved with someone else.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: November 4, 2013, 04:02:04 pm »
Thing is he wanted a relationship with her Mouth. Been in the same position myself , only to find out she was married with 2 kids  !!
Clooney, we've already seen that movie mate. ;D
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #244 on: November 4, 2013, 04:03:44 pm »
Plus, I'm not that keen on sneaking around with anyone who's involved with someone else.

Is that you Bro ?
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: November 4, 2013, 04:04:30 pm »
Is that you Bro ?
Not managed to make the step up to married women yet lad.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: November 4, 2013, 04:05:45 pm »
Lightweight ;)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: November 4, 2013, 04:08:39 pm »
I could take the piss because life is pretty good at the moment  but knowing my luck karma will bite me in the arse so i aint going to do it.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: November 4, 2013, 04:10:59 pm »
I could take the piss because life is pretty good at the moment  but knowing my luck karma will bite me in the arse so i aint going to do it.
Does that mean I can take the piss out of you with no fear of backlash?
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: November 4, 2013, 04:13:38 pm »
Does that mean I can take the piss out of you with no fear of backlash?

choose your words wisely young one.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: November 4, 2013, 04:33:12 pm »
choose your words wisely young one.
Your relationship advice is sub par and it is not missed by anyone. :P
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: November 4, 2013, 04:45:39 pm »
Your relationship advice is sub par and it is not missed by anyone. :P

I didn't offer anyone relationship advice you clown.  I can just about tie my shoe laces you think I'm going to offer advice?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #252 on: November 4, 2013, 04:47:40 pm »
I didn't offer anyone relationship advice you clown.  I can just about tie my shoe laces you think I'm going to offer advice?

Wear velcro shoes?

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: November 4, 2013, 04:47:45 pm »

On tying laces?

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: November 4, 2013, 04:51:06 pm »
Wear velcro shoes?

;D

it's a metaphor but I'm sure you knew that already.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: November 4, 2013, 06:39:26 pm »
Maybe the mental ones.

All girls are mental! Most guys are tossers as well.

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: November 4, 2013, 06:50:15 pm »
All girls are mental! Most guys are tossers as well.

but we are all wankers ;)
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: November 4, 2013, 07:15:01 pm »
but we are all wankers ;)

That's about the long and the short of it (for some unfortunates) ;)

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: November 4, 2013, 07:54:51 pm »
;D This was largely the response I was expecting, as it was the only one I got from my mates. It's got to a point where humping anything that moves isn't actually number one on my agenda, and I would have liked to have got to know her better beyond her calling me when she felt lonely. Personal growth eh? Suppose it's back to a few months of my room resembling the wreck of the Hesperus. Or something less gross.

Don't get me wrong, a few years ago I would have actually preferred that whole scenario to a relationship, but it felt like a distraction that was doing me no good. Plus, I'm not that keen on sneaking around with anyone who's involved with someone else.

Have you contacted her bf (if you know his name) to tell him? Something similar happened to me a couple of years ago and everyday I regret not telling his girlfriend what he was up to behind her back, but I think for me 3 years has gone by so I have no reason to message her...as yet.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #259 on: November 4, 2013, 07:57:05 pm »
Me bird is getting on me tits.

I fucking hate foreplay.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: November 4, 2013, 08:46:50 pm »
well looks like I am in the singles club again! women. Seriously a fucking nightmare just cant figure the fuckers out at all.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: November 4, 2013, 11:07:42 pm »
Have you contacted her bf (if you know his name) to tell him? Something similar happened to me a couple of years ago and everyday I regret not telling his girlfriend what he was up to behind her back, but I think for me 3 years has gone by so I have no reason to message her...as yet.
Nah, and I don't really see a reason to do so. Yes, it's a bit harsh that she's fucked around behind his back but I don't really feel that I should be the one responsible to tell him. Doubt he'd greet me telling him I'd been giving it to his missus several times a week too kindly either. Their relationship is already fucked, and I'm not sure it should be on me to make him aware of that.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #262 on: November 4, 2013, 11:14:47 pm »
Nah, and I don't really see a reason to do so. Yes, it's a bit harsh that she's fucked around behind his back but I don't really feel that I should be the one responsible to tell him. Doubt he'd greet me telling him I'd been giving it to his missus several times a week too kindly either. Their relationship is already fucked, and I'm not sure it should be on me to make him aware of that.
He was probably hiding in the wardrobe.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: November 4, 2013, 11:18:09 pm »

to be honest mate, if you tell him straight up, tell him you didn't know, i think he'd obviously be pissed off with you but at the same time, grateful that he knows what a cheating twat she is.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: November 4, 2013, 11:18:56 pm »
You sure? If my boyfriend was playing away behind my back I would want to be told, as long as you tld the truth and say you didn't realise etc he might not be angry,as you aren't the one to blame.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #265 on: November 4, 2013, 11:21:56 pm »
:lmao

Last page of this thread is absolute comedy gold..

Cheers chaps!

Tantric ..... :lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: November 5, 2013, 12:01:10 am »
Or maybe he already knows and their relationship isn't monogamous? Truth is, none of us know the two people involved and every relationship is different. Not really anyone else's place to make judgments on what is right or wrong according to their own expectations of a relationship.

In a thread titled relationship issues with a vague idea of what's happened going from a post, people are of course going to make judgements.

If it was monogamous then surely she'd have told him from the start instead of hiding it? If it's indeed monogamous and she is good looking as he says then she'd have a number of lads after her and wouldn't have told him about her fella as she could have just moved on from him and found someone else to get in bed.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #267 on: November 5, 2013, 01:02:05 am »
Or maybe he already knows and their relationship isn't monogamous? Truth is, none of us know the two people involved and every relationship is different. Not really anyone else's place to make judgments on what is right or wrong according to their own expectations of a relationship.
Exactly, like I said he was obviously hiding in the wardrobe watching and yanking it like a bell ringer on speed.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #268 on: November 5, 2013, 03:06:08 am »
In a thread titled relationship issues with a vague idea of what's happened going from a post, people are of course going to make judgements.

If it was monogamous then surely she'd have told him from the start instead of hiding it? If it's indeed monogamous and she is good looking as he says then she'd have a number of lads after her and wouldn't have told him about her fella as she could have just moved on from him and found someone else to get in bed.
but what if it's monogamous?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: November 5, 2013, 10:46:22 am »
No, they're monogamous. Well, he is anyway. And he thinks she is.
You sure? If my boyfriend was playing away behind my back I would want to be told, as long as you tld the truth and say you didn't realise etc he might not be angry,as you aren't the one to blame.
It's not that I'm scared of him or that I purposefully want to hurt him. I just don't see how it's my responsibility to tell him. If that makes me a bastard then so be it, I suppose.
Exactly, like I said he was obviously hiding in the wardrobe watching and yanking it like a bell ringer on speed.
Think he had a camera too. There was a slight whirring sound and I've never been in such a well-lit bedroom.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #270 on: November 5, 2013, 11:09:01 am »
What, you slipped, tripped and it just fell into your hands?

I liked that bit of the story :D

I found dodgy texts/emails on an ex's phone once. I regret that I looked as it was an invasion of her privacy (which she duly complained about) but they clearly showed she was having some sort of relationship with another guy. She eventually admitted it too. By the time you're checking texts on people's phones to see if they're cheating you're either an extremely paranoid person of you don't trust your other half anyway.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: November 5, 2013, 11:22:23 am »
I liked that bit of the story :D

I found dodgy texts/emails on an ex's phone once. I regret that I looked as it was an invasion of her privacy (which she duly complained about) but they clearly showed she was having some sort of relationship with another guy. She eventually admitted it too. By the time you're checking texts on people's phones to see if they're cheating you're either an extremely paranoid person of you don't trust your other half anyway.
I don't think it's paranoia at all. People check their partner's phones for just that reason, never know if they're fooling around behind your back. Me and my ex used to go through each others phones but it actually started with when I once caught her texting some guy, arranging to meet him and stuff. Confronted her and she felt guilty as hell about it all. If your partner refuses to let you look at their phone, end it. No other way around it.

Online Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: November 5, 2013, 12:06:37 pm »
I don't think it's paranoia at all. People check their partner's phones for just that reason, never know if they're fooling around behind your back. Me and my ex used to go through each others phones but it actually started with when I once caught her texting some guy, arranging to meet him and stuff. Confronted her and she felt guilty as hell about it all. If your partner refuses to let you look at their phone, end it. No other way around it.
Wut?
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: November 5, 2013, 12:24:03 pm »

;D

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #274 on: November 5, 2013, 12:37:34 pm »
:o
Show us your papers please, herr Rhi!

Offline Draex

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: November 5, 2013, 01:26:38 pm »

Trust is the backbone of any successfull relationship, if you don't feel you have it unconditionally you shouldn't be in that relationship.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: November 5, 2013, 08:04:30 pm »
Trust is the backbone of any successfull relationship, if you don't feel you have it unconditionally you shouldn't be in that relationship.
is right
It's never going to last if you have to keep worrying everytime she goes out or each beep of her phone

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: November 5, 2013, 08:25:54 pm »
me and my mrs split up yesterday. Still raw and fucking horrible as she sits directly behind me in work. Already fellas sniffing around her like druggies.Pissing me off.Not her fault that though I guess and in fairness shes been respectful.Its starting to turn nasty though and cant be arsed with that, shes started showing a mad side on text messages etc. Fucking mental they are. the lot of them. looking forward to a weekend on the piss with my mates and forgetting all about it to be honest.Work is fucking unbearable
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline shockwave_dave

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #278 on: November 5, 2013, 09:44:52 pm »
me and my mrs split up yesterday. Still raw and fucking horrible as she sits directly behind me in work. Already fellas sniffing around her like druggies.Pissing me off.Not her fault that though I guess and in fairness shes been respectful.Its starting to turn nasty though and cant be arsed with that, shes started showing a mad side on text messages etc. Fucking mental they are. the lot of them. looking forward to a weekend on the piss with my mates and forgetting all about it to be honest.Work is fucking unbearable

Nightmare scenario Roady. If it's one golden rule i have, its not to get involved with anyone from work. Difficult if there's ever a fall out or break up. Ignore it as best you can

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: November 6, 2013, 01:45:43 am »

Them's the perils of dipping your dick in company ink.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT