Author Topic: NFL Fantasy League  (Read 65551 times)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: NFL Fantasy League
« Reply #480 on: September 6, 2019, 05:06:24 pm »
You know what that means though...

Pats baby  ;D

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #481 on: September 6, 2019, 07:15:44 pm »
You know what that means though...

Looks like he’s going to play.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: September 7, 2019, 10:28:43 pm »

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #483 on: September 7, 2019, 10:35:02 pm »
Madness
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #484 on: September 7, 2019, 10:41:17 pm »

:wave :wave :wave

It's a beautiful summers day. The breeze is

Um

Stupendous.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: September 7, 2019, 11:18:36 pm »
I'm inclined to believe this was pre-planned

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #486 on: September 8, 2019, 05:49:19 pm »
Good luck everyone!  Here we go!
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: September 8, 2019, 08:34:38 pm »
D. Jackson, on my bench, with 35 plus points.......

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #488 on: September 9, 2019, 10:52:25 am »
D. Jackson, on my bench, with 35 plus points.......

I benched Tom Brady but that still wouldn't have been enough, as my opponent had Sammy Watkins, & Christian McCaffrey who went for nearly 90 points between them. :(
#Sausages

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #489 on: September 9, 2019, 11:38:45 am »
I`ve got something like 156 point with a couple of games to play and still might not win this week!
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #490 on: September 9, 2019, 11:55:23 am »
I`ve got something like 156 point with a couple of games to play and still might not win this week!

You have 168.74 points, your opponent only has Alvin Kamara to still play, who needs to score minimum 34.20 points to win, & that's providing your defence doesn't score any points.
#Sausages

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #491 on: September 9, 2019, 12:04:29 pm »
I should have this, unless Hopkins goes for 35+ points. Lucky that deFacto left Jackson on the bench, but the fact that all my skill position players (except Freeman) went in double digits is a good sign in terms of depth.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: September 9, 2019, 01:01:16 pm »
I should have this, unless Hopkins goes for 35+ points. Lucky that deFacto left Jackson on the bench, but the fact that all my skill position players (except Freeman) went in double digits is a good sign in terms of depth.

and Michel did nothing for me  :(

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: September 9, 2019, 01:11:56 pm »
I've won my match-up with Broncos DEF still to play. My opponent is all done.

Not bad considering I didn't even have a kicker start.

Wasn't looking good at one point with Kyler having a nightmare.  He showed his quality later in the game though.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: September 9, 2019, 03:03:17 pm »

Was thinking the same thing Killie --- 136 points around with Kamara left and will probably get the loss.

Rooting for a barn burner shootout (Saints 42 Texans 45 --- no Defensive touchdowns and Kamara gets in the 20's.

Nice Ekeler pick up -- made all the difference!

So glad we started Hilton and Westbrook and Andrews or it would not have been even close.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #495 on: September 9, 2019, 04:04:35 pm »
Mind you, i'm happy to get over 100 points already this year, couldn't even reach 90 points last year.
#Sausages

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: September 9, 2019, 04:14:15 pm »
Was thinking the same thing Killie --- 136 points around with Kamara left and will probably get the loss.

Rooting for a barn burner shootout (Saints 42 Texans 45 --- no Defensive touchdowns and Kamara gets in the 20's.

Nice Ekeler pick up -- made all the difference!

So glad we started Hilton and Westbrook and Andrews or it would not have been even close.

Yep, well played. We both got amazing scores. I`ve won matches before with around 80 points.

I did have to add my kicker yesterday afternoon when i saw my original one wasn`t active.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #497 on: September 10, 2019, 02:18:33 pm »
Apparently I auto joined 2 different leagues, plus the one with Tind.

Got absolutely hammered in the one league think I got 84 points, just the whole team was a dud, won my other league though, quite happy with that.

We did very well in our league, just who knew Ekeler was gonna have a stormer.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: September 10, 2019, 02:22:40 pm »
Things didn't work out so well for my team this week. Hopefully a blip that doesn't require a complete change of personnel.

But relieved it happened this week given how well the defending champ Jedi did against me! Think he was on 160 points last I saw! Would have felt even worse if I had a really good week, and then still been thrashed.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: September 10, 2019, 02:48:02 pm »
Apparently I auto joined 2 different leagues, plus the one with Tind.

Got absolutely hammered in the one league think I got 84 points, just the whole team was a dud, won my other league though, quite happy with that.

We did very well in our league, just who knew Ekeler was gonna have a stormer.

Yep, he got 30 odd points & I ended up with 175. Good job Antonio Brown did his mental thing or he would have been starting instead of Ekeler.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: September 10, 2019, 02:59:49 pm »
Yep, he got 30 odd points & I ended up with 175. Good job Antonio Brown did his mental thing or he would have been starting instead of Ekeler.

There was a brief second last night where (running into the kicker ruined it) that I thought the Houston-New Orleans game was headed to OT with a tie score of 27-27.  I hate officials who call shit like that --- clearly the kicker had faded that one a bit.

Anyhow, if the Texans would have scored a defensive touchdown or Kamara had gone off for a long touchdown, it could have gotten interesting.  Probably was always gonna be a bit a shy of the 176 point total (as we were never gonna start Sanders coming back from an Achilles injury over Brandon Cooks).

Great fun.  Chakan keep your teams a rockin' :)
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: September 11, 2019, 10:20:33 am »
Mmmmh that waiver for Phillip Dorsett might turn out better than I thought if AB isn't going to be ready for this weekend.

Thomas has gone to the Jets and this new fresh batch of shit about Brown might keep him sidelined longer.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #502 on: September 11, 2019, 12:01:21 pm »
Some very reactionary waivers gone through there. :D

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: September 11, 2019, 12:11:55 pm »

Yeah, all the available Week 1 top scoring WR's snapped up. Danny Amendola probably wont get double figure yardage next game now I've got him :)

I am happy with getting Dorsett though as he will always get yards as long as he's on the pitch.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: September 11, 2019, 01:07:35 pm »
Yeah, all the available Week 1 top scoring WR's snapped up. Danny Amendola probably wont get double figure yardage next game now I've got him :)

I am happy with getting Dorsett though as he will always get yards as long as he's on the pitch.

I notice DeFacto hoard(whore)ing WR's as if he can start them all.  He is dead to me, even though his Balkan draft was spectacular.

And Buck, we seem to playing each other in footy this weekend in the EPL ---- small recommendation Norwich beats City 5-0 (insiders know)....  Good luck, mate.

Put in for Marquise Brown, Mariotta, and Malcom Brown --- got 1 out 3 -----> needed to drop a few. 

Most teams just got better.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: September 11, 2019, 01:15:59 pm »
Haha, I would love if I could line up with just one RB, and the rest WR's :D

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: September 11, 2019, 01:17:44 pm »

And Buck, we seem to playing each other in footy this weekend in the EPL ---- small recommendation Norwich beats City 5-0 (insiders know)....  Good luck, mate.

I am absolutely awful at that game mate.  Cant seem to get out of the Championship year after year.

After hauling in that 59 yarder from Deshaun Watson at the weekend I was tempted to get Will Fuller but Ive got enough WR's now.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #507 on: September 11, 2019, 02:37:24 pm »
Haha, I would love if I could line up with just one RB, and the rest WR's :D

Go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: September 11, 2019, 03:05:10 pm »

I almost took Hockenson in the draft but decided against it, so I'm really just correcting my initial mistake.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: September 13, 2019, 10:26:18 am »
McCaffrey got a point more than the Carolina defence that I had in my team. That would be 7 points..  Not ideal for my chances of avoiding 0-2 ;D

Got lucky though, a Tampa WR on my opponents bench scored 26

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: September 13, 2019, 12:31:24 pm »
Time to get a new QB , replace cam

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: September 13, 2019, 03:15:09 pm »
Time to get a new QB , replace cam

Yeah, its early -- but he did not look good again.

Anyone in the A league want to trade us a QB?   ----  Ball Fondlers we are looking at you and Statto!!!

And Mikey, this one is for you, mate

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #512 on: September 14, 2019, 02:46:46 am »
McCaffrey got a point more than the Carolina defence that I had in my team. That would be 7 points..  Not ideal for my chances of avoiding 0-2 ;D

Got lucky though, a Tampa WR on my opponents bench scored 26

Lucky is an understatement ;D

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #513 on: September 14, 2019, 07:36:29 am »
I regret getting cam again. He wasn't too good in the second half of last season. Should have avoided him. Let's see if rivers is a good replacement...

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: September 14, 2019, 05:10:13 pm »
Giving Cam one more week if he fucks it again, he hits the bricks.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: September 15, 2019, 04:48:51 pm »
Really struggling to decide my lineup today

got 6 decent WR's who will all get minutes today to fill 3 places.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: September 15, 2019, 04:51:03 pm »
Really struggling to decide my lineup today

got 6 decent WR's who will all get minutes today to fill 3 places.
The burden of choice ;D

Was much easier last year when the bench was filled with people signed just on the off chance that they might receive a catch that week, if someone else got injured by chance

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #517 on: September 16, 2019, 09:38:59 am »
Knew I should have started Ridley this week. Eagles defence can't stop passes for love nor money.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: September 16, 2019, 09:43:10 am »
I don't think I had enough of a clue what I was doing with QBs under PPR. Wentz has just bettered mine despite being picked off a few times and not rushing for all that much. Anyone want to trade me a more mobile QB? ;D

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: September 16, 2019, 09:57:38 am »
Was about 30 points behind going into the Falcons game and needed a big one from JJ.  Jones delivered but just not quite enough and Mikey has beaten me by 4 points.

Playing either (Rolls) Royce Freeman or Christian Kirk would have won it for me. AH well I'm 1-1 so could be worse.