Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2565183 times)

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy
« Reply #43600 on: May 2, 2024, 04:47:18 pm »
Those that post first names of famous people like they're personal friends with them, like Rory for Rory McIlroy really annoys me.
What about Jurgen?

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43601 on: May 2, 2024, 06:00:42 pm »
Just accidentally spat in some lady's face while talking to her. You know that second where you think that was a bit saliva-y, hope I didn't get her, and then a few seconds later they casually wipe their cheek. Hate that

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43602 on: May 2, 2024, 06:14:38 pm »

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43604 on: May 2, 2024, 06:18:03 pm »
Just accidentally spat in some lady's face while talking to her. You know that second where you think that was a bit saliva-y, hope I didn't get her, and then a few seconds later they casually wipe their cheek. Hate that
could be worse.  at a party years back my wife introduced me to one of her close friends, as I was turning around, holding a drink.

as I turned, the back of my hand brushed against her left tit.  cue a look of total alarm on her face.  I instantly decided to pretend it didn't happen -- which to this day I'm not sure was the right choice.

luckily my wife never noticed her friend's reaction.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43605 on: May 2, 2024, 06:18:35 pm »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43606 on: May 2, 2024, 08:25:04 pm »
could be worse.  at a party years back my wife introduced me to one of her close friends, as I was turning around, holding a drink.

as I turned, the back of my hand brushed against her left tit.  cue a look of total alarm on her face.  I instantly decided to pretend it didn't happen -- which to this day I'm not sure was the right choice.

luckily my wife never noticed her friend's reaction.

Ah, the old "accidentally felt your tit" excuse - you should be locked up you perv !!

Nah only kidding, I've done that myself and its like "shit, sorry about that". its really worrying that they think you've done it on purpose.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43607 on: May 2, 2024, 08:32:08 pm »
Working too hard, thinking I'm invincible and still in my 20s.  Fucking dickhead!!

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43608 on: May 2, 2024, 09:46:07 pm »
Ah, the old "accidentally felt your tit" excuse - you should be locked up you perv !!

I swear, your honour!!!! :)

as an aside, her friend was an absolute knockout, and a really lovely person.  not that it's relevant of course, but anyhow ...  :)

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #43609 on: May 2, 2024, 09:49:47 pm »
I swear, your honour!!!! :)

as an aside, her friend was an absolute knockout, and a really lovely person.  not that it's relevant of course, but anyhow ...  :)

And yet you have no stories of 'accidental' brushing with less attractive folk?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43610 on: May 2, 2024, 10:06:52 pm »

He feels them all up.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43611 on: May 2, 2024, 10:07:04 pm »
none whatsoever.

weird innit?

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43612 on: May 2, 2024, 11:50:29 pm »
Complete accident but he’s not washed that hand since  :missus

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43613 on: May 3, 2024, 09:20:08 am »
Articles on my phone popping up telling me Gen whatever says , but Gen wotsit fights back with...

a) I don't care, b) I don't know what gen is what.

For me , it should be Gen Arable Farmer, Gen industrial revolution , Gen Wireless. Gen TV . Gen  Video , Gen Internet , Gen Social media.  And I guess Gen AI is up next.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43614 on: May 5, 2024, 12:47:56 pm »
Bit of a mixed one this, annoyed as his lesson got cut short, but happy that he's had a real emergency to deal with, which are always better than simulations. My lad getting dropped back at the hangar by Fire & Rescue after a rejected take off doing touch and go's due a tyre deflating and coming off the wheel

I was sat in the hangar, heard the alarm go off, saw the Rescue truck go bombing out. Looked out, no smoke so that's good, means they've not crashed and burnt, then sees the plane sat on the runway and gets a whatsapp off the lad to say all ok
Jurgen YNWA

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43615 on: May 5, 2024, 01:19:48 pm »
does your wife know about it?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43616 on: May 5, 2024, 01:26:02 pm »
does your wife know about it?

Does she fuck and she never will ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43617 on: May 5, 2024, 01:26:44 pm »
Does she fuck and she never will ;D
smart move.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43618 on: May 5, 2024, 01:29:48 pm »
smart move.

She still doesn't know about the plane, not with my son in, having to emergency land on Blackpool beach either. What she doesn't know :lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43619 on: May 5, 2024, 01:41:18 pm »

as an aside, her friend was an absolute knockout,

Would you go as far as to say she was a "Scorcher"?

:)

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43620 on: May 5, 2024, 01:41:59 pm »
She still doesn't know about the plane, not with my son in, having to emergency land on Blackpool beach either. What she doesn't know :lmao
fact is, her knowing would do nobody any good at all.

especially if she's anything like my wife.  I swear, if worrying about hypotheticals was an Olympic event ...

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43621 on: May 5, 2024, 01:47:39 pm »
fact is, her knowing would do nobody any good at all.

especially if she's anything like my wife.  I swear, if worrying about hypotheticals was an Olympic event ...

Yeah she flaps like mad

Had to explain this to my lad over breakfast. He said well say I do fly typhoons and get a flame out she's needs to know I can cope. I'm like, no mate, yer ma needs to think you take off, fly about a bit, land and cruise back to the hangar before going for a cup of tea. She needs to know nothing else.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #43622 on: May 5, 2024, 02:14:57 pm »
Would you go as far as to say she was a "Scorcher"?

:)

Got her from Sol Dangerfield’s casting agency.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43623 on: May 5, 2024, 10:19:32 pm »
A 9.5hrs shift and I'm broken 😞

Feet, ankles, knees, hips, back all fucked.  Fuck you Bank Holiday Weekend 😡

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43624 on: Yesterday at 08:01:49 am »
A 9.5hrs shift and I'm broken 😞

Feet, ankles, knees, hips, back all fucked.  Fuck you Bank Holiday Weekend 😡
I assume you were working during our spurs masterclass.?
Thanks for taking yet another one for the team.
Any chance you can book more hours in April next year and maybe limit your hols to July and August?

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43625 on: Yesterday at 10:42:32 am »
I assume you were working during our spurs masterclass.?
Thanks for taking yet another one for the team.
Any chance you can book more hours in April next year and maybe limit your hols to July and August?

I totally forgot we were playing until about 7pm 😂

Offline Rob K

• He is the one and only! Naked and caked in mud
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ron Fucking Swanson
« Reply #43626 on: Today at 12:31:06 am »
My missus friends kid (she's 10, maybe 11 actually) constantly going into our fridge/freezer whenever they are over without asking. been told multiple times by her mum and my missus to ask first, yet still does it.

I wouldn't even of had the balls to do that round my aunties or grandparents house at that age without asking first, let alone a friends of my parents.
Hell, i don't even do that now unless its been pre-established, like grabbing a beer or something.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have...

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #43627 on: Today at 12:44:57 am »
Bought 2 bottles of rum on Saturday. 1 of which has disappeared.