Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4579652 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: The Insane Clown Posse White House: Trump 45th President. What have you done?
« Reply #22520 on: February 22, 2017, 06:32:49 pm »
And not one of them ever thought, fuck this, I'm not helping this knobhead to become president?

You're assuming the give 2 shits about the country or other people.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Insane Clown Posse White House: Trump 45th President. What have you done?
« Reply #22521 on: February 22, 2017, 06:38:19 pm »

I swear, when I read that caption, my first reaction was that it was photoshopped. But then I realised my mistake and I watched that clip of him complaining that Trump doesn't get recognition for his fight against anti-Semitism and for his denunciation of people of attacking others because of their religion or their sexism or the colour of their skin. I don't know why, because it's no different to all the other nonsense that's come of out of Trump's own mouth and his administration - Islamophobia, comments about women and Mexicans, 'ensuring the safety of Americans' whilst relaxing gun control laws, cutting regulations, looking at cutting climate change measures, hiring people like De Vos and Sessions, his voter fraud comments, building a wall along the border of Mexico and many more besides - and maybe it's the arrogance of that comment (like Trump's speech about his own success on the first day Black History month) but when it's directly underneath the great response by the Anne Frank Centre for Mutual Respect, it highlights the stark difference between Trump and his administration/supporters/hangers on and how dark the world is at the moment and how there's groups and people like the Elizabeth Warren, Anne Frank Centre, the CBC and many more trying to make it a better place. It just made me that little bit happier.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 06:53:48 pm by Hazell »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #22522 on: February 22, 2017, 07:05:24 pm »
He wants to keep out the 'bad muslims', yet Saudi Arabia is not on the blacklist. Go figure.

Bin Laden, almost all the 911 hijackers, the international religious schools and extremist funding...

The Russians have a golden shower video, I'll bet the Saudis have a petroleum one....
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #22523 on: February 22, 2017, 07:08:46 pm »
And not one of them ever thought, fuck this, I'm not helping this knobhead to become president?

If those staffers came from the GOP, this was them in 2012.

The [Conservative Political Action Committee] conference closed on a more substantive note Saturday afternoon when Grover Norquist, the anti-tax crusader and conservative movement’s most influential strategist, took the stage. More than any other person, Norquist is responsible for the no-tax orthodoxy of today’s Republican Party. Looking and sounding like a football coach offering a pep talk to his team before a big game, Norquist mixed unabashed confidence with realistic talk about the difficulties of achieving victory. He used both data and violent imagery to rally his team against what he called the “coercive utopians” of the Obama administration.

Norquist boasted that only five of the 50 states raised taxes in 2011, and he talked tough about how to deal with those who oppose the conservative agenda. “As for the trial lawyers,” he said, “let’s put them in plastic bags and take them down to the river.”

That unfunny remark crystallized a thought I’d had for three days. If the CPAC army is strong on authentic conviction, they are weak on democratic self-awareness. Based on what I saw and heard at CPAC, an undecided voter might conclude that American conservatives in 2012 oppose taxing the rich to reduce the deficit, seek to limit women’s access to birth control, promise to forcibly expel 5.5 million mostly law-abiding people from their homes, and are led by a man who occasionally talks like Tony Soprano. Some Americans might be attracted to that package. But even some conservatives will pause. And the center? It’s not just liberals who may be put off by that agenda.

But none could doubt the movement’s swagger when Norquist fine-tuned his newest talking point about Mitt Romney. He predicted that the leadership of the conservative movement for the next 20 years will emanate from Congress, not the White House (a likely development for which Democrats seem unprepared).

“We’re not auditioning for someone to tell us what to do,” he declared. “We know what to do. We just need a president who can sign the legislation that the Republican House and Senate pass. … We don’t need someone to think. … We need someone who knows how to hold a pen.”

Warming to the idea of Mitt Romney as their obedient servant, the CPAC crowd gave Norquist a standing ovation.

http://www.salon.com/2012/02/13/we_dont_need_someone_to_think/
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #22524 on: February 22, 2017, 07:11:25 pm »
And much more importantly, Trump flipped two east coast states and their 49 EC votes from blue to red, in Pennsylvania and Florida.

I just take major issue with the ridiculous assumptions made by those that clearly don't live here. Yes, Texas and much of the rest of the middle geographic part of this country went red and looks all hard core right wing nut job-ish when displayed in bright red on a television. And yet, there were still over 4.2 million of us here in Texas (Take the city of Liverpool's population and then multiply it by nine) that proudly voted for someone other than Trump just like there were more people that voted for Trump in California than in Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, Arkansas, Wyoming and Montana combined.

And as long as people keep making judgmental comments and labeling people who don't cling to the coasts as dumb hicks, then you're going to continue get people who don't want to listen, shouldn't have to listen, and all you'll probably get is a collective middle finger back as a response.

Yayyyyyy, divisivness.

The electoral college breeds division. Especially as each state is first past the post winner gets all the votes.

America should have a truly national vote where a democrat vote in Texas is worth the same as one in Pennsylvania. Or a republican vote in Massachusettes us worth a republican vote in Florida.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22526 on: February 22, 2017, 07:33:27 pm »
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/matt-taibbi-milo-yiannopoulos-isnt-going-away-w468012

Interesting article from Matt Taibbi.

Idiots fell for his shit before, sadly idiots will fall for his shit again
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22527 on: February 22, 2017, 07:35:34 pm »
I was thinking this last night when watching John Oliver get stuck into both Trump and Putin - is there not a point where you fear for yourself and your family and consider making escape plans just in case?

I'm going to stress that I don't think even Trump's America would go as far as extermination camps.  But "internment camps" that could potentially become work houses of effectively slave labour is a depressingly possible, if remote, possibility. 

At the very least, the country could become so horrifically uncomfortable for certain minorities that it would be better for them to get out than stay.  Which of course, Trump - and some Republicans no doubt - would love.

Tis a pity DeVos didn't threaten to resign.  Would have been catastrophic for the Trump administration given the furore over her appointment in the first place.  Pity she's too much of a spineless brown nose.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22529 on: February 22, 2017, 09:08:17 pm »

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #22530 on: February 22, 2017, 09:13:13 pm »
Looking just at what's going on in Washington seems to be depressing. This might cheer you up a bit... https://youtu.be/pHwiaAzHjR4

Good to see people actually standing up for what they believe in...

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22532 on: February 23, 2017, 12:17:27 am »

Now pushing @ $98k and 3,474 supporters.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #22533 on: February 23, 2017, 12:17:30 am »
They are saying Kate Perry took the  piss out of May and Trump tonight at the Brits.

I didn't notice the connection when watching

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #22534 on: February 23, 2017, 03:33:09 am »
Odd how all the grassroots think the same they have said they will deselect ones that doesn't stand up to Trump and the GOP and helps them.

Democrats: “Do everything you can to Resist Trump, or we will replace you with someone who will.”

http://wewillreplaceyou.org/

Learnt that because they just mentioned it in the CNN Democratic leadership debate.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #22535 on: February 23, 2017, 08:07:45 am »
A fascinating read on Trumps poll ratings

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-polls-differ-on-trumps-popularity/
Had to laugh at the discrepancy between telephone polls and the much more favourable online polls. More Russian hackers anyone?

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #22536 on: February 23, 2017, 09:49:49 am »

“It lets you hold the President’s attention for a few extra seconds before he wants to change channels.”

From The New Yorker
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:00:19 pm by Party Phil »
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Show Me The Exit

• Anny Roader
  • No Mané mo' problems.
« Reply #22537 on: February 23, 2017, 10:12:22 am »
based on what again?

Just on the fairly obvious and widespread obswrvation that nobody is elected in a vaccuum - voters react to politicians that have gone before.

People feel disenfranchised by the current crop of politicians hence there have been anti-establishment votes fron Scotland to Brexit to Trump.
Mate, with all due respect, you are an absolute fucking fruit case -MOZ

Seriously mate - You post such utter fucking gash with such conviction it's quite spell binding. - Alan_X

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22538 on: February 23, 2017, 10:55:18 am »
Odd how all the grassroots think the same they have said they will deselect ones that doesn't stand up to Trump and the GOP and helps them.

Democrats: “Do everything you can to Resist Trump, or we will replace you with someone who will.”

http://wewillreplaceyou.org/

Learnt that because they just mentioned it in the CNN Democratic leadership debate.

What does your first line mean? It's hard to tell without grammar. Are you advocating that the Democrats should start a civil war?

It hasn't exactly brought success over here for Labour has it - surely even you can admit that? Unless this just shows that you prefer the cosiness of fighting allies - and celebrating the resulting mediocrity as if it's success - over having to do the more complicated and pragmatic work of successfully opposing political rivals, and ultimately beating them to seats in Congress/Senate/HoC etc.?

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22539 on: February 23, 2017, 02:37:53 pm »
Haha, just noticed the CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference) is being held at the Gaylord Centre this year. Surprised so many conservative speakers would turn up to a place with that name- there is going to be a stream of utter shite spouted this week.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #22540 on: February 23, 2017, 02:39:09 pm »

“It lets you hold the President’s attention for a few extra seconds before he wants to change channels.”

From The New Yorker

Brilliant.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #22541 on: February 23, 2017, 02:48:19 pm »
Just on the fairly obvious and widespread obswrvation that nobody is elected in a vaccuum - voters react to politicians that have gone before.

People feel disenfranchised by the current crop of politicians hence there have been anti-establishment votes fron Scotland to Brexit to Trump.

It's easy to overstate the case. The history of American elections shows that since the Second World War and all things being equal, American voters tend to elect one party, re-elect the incumbent for a second term, get fed up and elect the opposition:

1948 Truman (Democrat)
1952 Eisenhower (Republican)
1956 Eisenhower (Republican)
1960 Kennedy (Democrat)]
1964 Johnson (Democrat)
1968 Nixon (Republican
1972 Nixon (Republican)
1976 Carter (Democrat)
1980 Reagan (Republican)
1984 Reagan (Republican)
1988 George Bush (Republican)
1992 Clinton (Democrat)
1996 Clinton (Democrat)
2000 George W Bush (Republican)
2004 George W Bush (Republican)
2008 Barrack Obama (Democrat)
2012 Barrack Obama (Democrat)
2016 Donald Trump (Republican?)

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #22542 on: February 23, 2017, 03:28:13 pm »
https://youtu.be/-PxVUvKutLU

Morning Joe turns into Angry Joe. Is it really like that in US-universities? I know that in Austrian universities most people are left or at least left-leaning. Never really had an issue with that, as I'm not conservative. And I've never really experienced people getting shouted down, mocked or bullied because of their political views. Then again, I haven't studied politics or anything like that..

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #22543 on: February 23, 2017, 03:56:28 pm »

I hate to disagree, not sure there could have been a more establishment - conservative (& Unionist) with small `c`  - let`s vote because our team wears the same colours as the union flag - outcome in Scotland. As with Brexit and Trump people have been duped into supporting the very establishment figures you say they didnt vote for.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22544 on: February 23, 2017, 04:01:21 pm »

Morning Joe turns into Angry Joe. Is it really like that in US-universities? I know that in Austrian universities most people are left or at least left-leaning. Never really had an issue with that, as I'm not conservative. And I've never really experienced people getting shouted down, mocked or bullied because of their political views. Then again, I haven't studied politics or anything like that..

Reminds me of how some Corbyn supporters on here respond to any and all criticism. 

Maybe the Left struggles so much when it comes to political representation because they're so complacent that they're right and shouldn't actually have to work all that hard to convince people they're right, because it's just "common sense".  Whereas the Right is the middle child starved of attention that becomes ruthlessly ambitious as a means to prove themselves worthy.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22545 on: February 23, 2017, 04:49:02 pm »

Online KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #22546 on: February 23, 2017, 04:54:18 pm »
They are saying Kate Perry took the  piss out of May and Trump tonight at the Brits.

I didn't notice the connection when watching

Good for her, i like our celebrities not being quiet and not sitting on the fence.

Online KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #22547 on: February 23, 2017, 05:07:45 pm »

can't believe this is even a thing. 

Priorities, piss off muslims, women, transgender school kids...

Ignore crack in iceberg, global warming, climate change.

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #22548 on: February 23, 2017, 05:19:09 pm »

I attended college around the same time as Miller towards the end of the GWB era. I only remember one class where we had a conservative student who constantly tried to antagonize the professor during the class. I was convinced the kid signed up for the class just to do this because the professor was a well-known communist in the department. It reached the point where the two would go back and forth for minutes, completely shifting off the class topic and shouting at each other. The other students would put their hands over their face or grumble under their breath every time it happened. I definitely remember some students saying "Just shut the fuck up". It wasn't about his politics, it was about him making such a disturbance for the other students in the class and preventing the class from progressing. It's worth mentioning that I went to a public university in the Northeast. Miller went to a private university in the South. The demographics of student body might be different.

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22549 on: February 23, 2017, 07:18:24 pm »
What do people make of this? The fuckers only been in office a month and we're falling over ourselves to massage his balls.

United States could become an 'associate member' of the Commonwealth

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/donald-trumps-love-royal-family-may-see-united-states-join-commonwealth/

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22550 on: February 23, 2017, 07:30:28 pm »
What do people make of this? The fuckers only been in office a month and we're falling over ourselves to massage his balls.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/donald-trumps-love-royal-family-may-see-united-states-join-commonwealth/

Donald wants to get knighted.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22551 on: February 23, 2017, 07:31:11 pm »

He wont love the royal family after he's met them.  As I've said before, can you imagine somebody trying to tell this doofus how to behave around the Queen?  And you only need Charles to start bleating about climate change and Donald will just mouth off.  It's going to be a glorious train wreck that will make May look ridiculous.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22552 on: February 23, 2017, 07:34:21 pm »
New polls analysed by second nexus

Less than five weeks into his presidency, Donald Trump has an approval rating of 38 percent and a disapproval rating of 55 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University poll out yesterday. The survey of 1,323 voters, conducted between February 16 and 21, found that Trump’s approval rating is slightly higher than where it stood in Quinnipiac’s January 26 poll, but 4 points lower than just two weeks ago. His disapproval rating, meanwhile, rose from 44 percent after his inauguration to 51 percent on February 7 and 55 percent Wednesday.

“President Donald Trump’s popularity is sinking like a rock,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll. “He gets slammed on honesty, empathy, level headedness and the ability to unite. And two of his strong points, leadership and intelligence, are sinking to new lows. This is a terrible survey one month in.”

A majority of respondents said Trump is dishonest (55 percent), doesn’t exhibit good leadership (55 percent), and doesn’t care about “average” Americans (53 percent). Others said he isn’t level-headed (63 percent), doesn’t share their values (60 percent), and has done more to divide the nation than unite it (58 percent). Despite this, a majority said they believe he is an intelligent and strong person (58 and 64 percent respectively).

While half of those surveyed say they disapprove of the way the news media has covered Trump, 61 percent say they disapprove of the way Trump responds.

Full article: http://secondnexus.com/politics-and-economics/new-poll-numbers-reveal-depth-problrms-trump/?utm_content=inf_10_1164_2&tse_id=INF_b95ef160f9db11e6a22fa5876bd4fd44

if you ever need a laugh, just looks at the anti Trump stuff George Takei posts up and look at the GOP snowflakes in the comments section.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Conocinico

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cameras in your food, dude.
« Reply #22553 on: February 23, 2017, 07:45:51 pm »
He wont love the royal family after he's met them.  As I've said before, can you imagine somebody trying to tell this doofus how to behave around the Queen?  And you only need Charles to start bleating about climate change and Donald will just mouth off.  It's going to be a glorious train wreck that will make May look ridiculous.

Remember, these are the people that were good friends with Jimmy Savile.
This sentence is not provable

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22554 on: February 23, 2017, 07:47:30 pm »
Looks like the walking heart attack is threatening the press again

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22555 on: February 23, 2017, 07:59:55 pm »
Remember, these are the people that were good friends with Jimmy Savile.

Jimmy Saville knew how to behave around royalty.  I'm personally not interested in bowing to royals for no other reason than they're royals but at least I have some respect for the Queen for her longevity and work in the armed forces.  And whilst I consider Charles a whiny man child with daddy issues - hey maybe he and Trump might get along after all! - at least he has some nous about the environment.

Teaching Donald Trump to bow before anybody is going to be a herculean task.  Much less get him to keep his mouth shut about his electoral college votes, inauguration crowds and millions of illegal voters.

Some people will undoubtedly revel if Trump puts the royals "in their place" and spouts crap at them, but it will make our Prime Minister look like a prize winning turd for inviting him and that's something I'm looking forward to.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Conocinico

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cameras in your food, dude.
« Reply #22556 on: February 23, 2017, 08:07:16 pm »
Jimmy Saville knew how to behave around royalty.

Yeah like licking Diana's hand and generally being a big fucking weirdo.
This sentence is not provable

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22557 on: February 23, 2017, 08:08:57 pm »
I'm kind of looking forward to Trump headbutting the queen with a clumsy bow, then pulling Charles's hand off with his alpha male-squared handshake.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 08:11:21 pm by GreatEx »

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #22558 on: February 23, 2017, 08:15:22 pm »
I'm kind of looking forward to Trump headbutting the queen with a clumsy bow, then pulling Charles's hand off with his alpha male-squared handshake.

When does Trump meet Modi? That's the final for mad handshakes.

"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22559 on: February 23, 2017, 08:24:54 pm »

voters react to their circumstances and their surroundings. Voters, who 'feel' Obama and the Clintons are responsible for the failures of the tried and repeatedly failed republican prescriptions of religion and trickle down economics and that somehow they are to blame more so than the likes of McConnell, Ryan and their buddies over at Fox for things that have gone bad in rural America, and then voted for the shiny orange shit because they genuinely believed he's on their side in spite of all the proof to the contrary need to get their heads examined- literally. i think they may be proof of intellectual devolution in humans.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 08:44:52 pm by theMilkman »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish