Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 66285 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2023, 08:27:34 am »
Condolences to them in this tough time.

Thoughts and prayers
Jurgen YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2023, 10:00:17 am »
Wonder how the mob are coping today after an excellent performance last night? It's almost as if the players weren't shit after all and we're just having a poor season, who'd of thought that?

Still plenty to moan about if you look hard enough. ;)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2023, 10:18:41 am »
Still plenty to moan about if you look hard enough. ;)

I'm sure they have the big spades out..
Jurgen YNWA

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2023, 10:54:08 am »
I'm sure they watched on with a frown knowing they couldn't come on and moan. I'm sure they'll be praying for a poor performance at the weekend so it can be back to business as usual.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2023, 11:53:53 am »
They should all switch to Everton, they could fill their boots on shit managers, shit players, shit owners and winning fuck all and leave the rest of us to enjoy the ride that is the Klopp Express.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2023, 01:41:03 pm »
not being funny but the sites a mess. Nothing against anyone who runs it cos they’re all ace. But certain threads are a fucking mess. Grown fellas crying before something happens, then when something happens they end up going fucking nuclear. They get called out on it then all of a sudden they become all fucking sensible and write out a long thought post on what they believe to be an injustice to their gang of cry arse fucking Fannie’s. No self awareness at all in any of these daft c*nts. Fucking hell it drives me fucking spare reading their fucking shite. It’s not just now either. It’s been going on for years whether we’re winning or not. I cannot fucking stand these soft twats honest to god. They ruin every good fucking thing about this club.

I went on Twitter for a bit cos of the tits on here and people will say “It’s a lot worse than here’

It’s not. I can choose what I see on Twitter.
:-*

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2023, 01:45:27 pm »
This thread is like the ShanklyBoy TNG thread. Not sure which one I fit in 🤔
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2023, 01:56:26 pm »
This thread is like the ShanklyBoy TNG thread. Not sure which one I fit in 🤔

TNG?

The North Gank?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2023, 12:11:07 pm »
Politics is pissing me off right now. I know Starmer isn't perfect, but you'd think he was Satan incarnate to listen to some kicking around this place.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2023, 12:26:28 pm »
See Nunez thread is active. How will he fit in. ::)

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2023, 12:39:36 pm »
See Nunez thread is active. How will he fit in. ::)

I’d play him up front and kick the ball to him occasionally.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2023, 12:42:14 pm »
They should all switch to Everton, they could fill their boots on shit managers, shit players, shit owners and winning fuck all and leave the rest of us to enjoy the ride that is the Klopp Express.
What makes me laugh is they did it whilst we were winning. Fifty years ago they started predicting all this mess and finally something happens that’s similar to what they been crying aboot for the last half a century and they’re like ‘SEEEE! DID I NOT SAY THAT!’

They praise every other team to high heavens when they sign a few good players for pittance but once we’re linked to someone of the same level “NOT GOOD ENOUGH, THIS IS LIVERPOOL FC DONTCHA FUCKING KNOW. THOSE TIGHT FISTED STINGY YANKY DOODLE MICKY MOUSE BASTARDS NEED TO GERROUT OF OUR CLUB. …..BUT SAYING THAT WHY CANT WE BE MORE LIKE BRIGHTON YOU SCROOGE LIKE TWATS…..NYARRRR MOMMA DA HEADACHES….HES CALLING ME AGAIN…..THE VOICES…. NYARRRR….MAKE ITS STOP MOMMA….CAN YOU CUT MY FISH FINGERS UP PLEASE?’

Arsenal have one good season that’s not even finished yet and now they’re the fucking model to follow. Not us anymore. Nope. Them and fucking Brighton.

PARP!

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2023, 02:18:53 pm »
What makes me laugh is they did it whilst we were winning. Fifty years ago they started predicting all this mess and finally something happens that’s similar to what they been crying aboot for the last half a century and they’re like ‘SEEEE! DID I NOT SAY THAT!’

They praise every other team to high heavens when they sign a few good players for pittance but once we’re linked to someone of the same level “NOT GOOD ENOUGH, THIS IS LIVERPOOL FC DONTCHA FUCKING KNOW. THOSE TIGHT FISTED STINGY YANKY DOODLE MICKY MOUSE BASTARDS NEED TO GERROUT OF OUR CLUB. …..BUT SAYING THAT WHY CANT WE BE MORE LIKE BRIGHTON YOU SCROOGE LIKE TWATS…..NYARRRR MOMMA DA HEADACHES….HES CALLING ME AGAIN…..THE VOICES…. NYARRRR….MAKE ITS STOP MOMMA….CAN YOU CUT MY FISH FINGERS UP PLEASE?’

Arsenal have one good season that’s not even finished yet and now they’re the fucking model to follow. Not us anymore. Nope. Them and fucking Brighton.

PARP!

Missed those intellectual discourses while you were gone, Capon... ;D

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2023, 02:52:33 pm »
Missed those intellectual discourses while you were gone, Capon... ;D
I know im a Dickhead but im messing around. These Dickheads are being serious. They clock on at the dickhead factory, wearing dick head shoes, dick head hats with a dick head name badge with their fat dick head wife sat at home with their simple dick head kids. The fucking dick heads

Online afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2023, 03:28:51 pm »
I know im a Dickhead but im messing around. These Dickheads are being serious. They clock on at the dickhead factory, wearing dick head shoes, dick head hats with a dick head name badge with their fat dick head wife sat at home with their simple dick head kids. The fucking dick heads

:lmao

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2023, 03:32:35 pm »

PARP!

From the Gakpo thread

good player, but we have paid a world cup premium for him

He wasn't amazing at the WC anyway. But that might have been down to Van Gaal's negative Dutch tactics.

Seems similar in broad terms to a lot of our signings now .. all of which seem to come good…Early 20s, captain at his former club (leader on the pitch),  Already established himself at international level. Can play in a number of positions ….. Probably his best years coming as he reaches his peak …
What’s not to love ?

The fact that he wasn't good enough for Yernited?

An odd and underwhelming signing for me (I thought the same about Jota so feel free to ignore me)Seems quite limited, for this level anyway. Perhaps we see him as the creative outlet on the left we've been missing, but a winger who doesn't beat his man and gives the ball away a lot doesn't strike me as very appealing.He is young and relatively cheap and seems to have a great attitude, but in terms of impact I expect more Minamino than Mane.

After his FIRST game

I'll not be harsh on him because the entire team's performance was dire, but he hardly set the world alight with that performance.

Obviously it’s early days, but it might as well have been Chamberlain out there.

Still bewildered we went for him instead of a midfielder.

Me too!   Also, did anyone notice he didn't actually take anyone on?   Not impressed but in fairness he needs time and he probably thinks the same about the club and team he has just walked into right now!

Probably shouldn’t have started yesterday, obviously can’t judge him on it but didn’t really see anything from him that suggests it was a signing we needed to make.

If we go 4231 with him as a N10 we only need 2 CM.  ;D But yeah it's insane not to sign a CM this window.

I’d understand the deal much more if we also bought another midfielder or two. As we saw something special in him and for that price before another club snatched him up it made a lot of sense.Now he’s coming into a struggling team and everyone cries out for a midfielder and the club spends the transfer money on another left sided forward (who looks more like a central player also). That’s not his fault. But looks right now like a strange club decision.

Jurgen YNWA

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2023, 06:06:59 pm »
^^Nutters ;D

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2023, 10:34:49 am »
I’d play him up front and kick the ball to him occasionally.
Just think some aren't happy with whatever we do. His goalscoring record has been good when you factor in the issues we've had this season.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2023, 10:35:52 am »

PARP!
That does baffle me. The Arsenal envy in particular. Not the Parp.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2023, 10:47:20 am »
Just think some aren't happy with whatever we do. His goalscoring record has been good when you factor in the issues we've had this season.

I agree. He’s got something about him, just needs good coaching to iron out the things that frustrate. He’s got a good record for his first season and he’s young.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2023, 01:34:37 pm »

Remember when we signed Suarez and he scored 30 league goals in his first full season?

No, neither do I.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2023, 03:32:12 pm »
Remember when we signed Suarez and he scored 30 league goals in his first full season?

No, neither do I.

I thought he was trying to win the crossbar challenge that season ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2023, 09:58:28 am »

No, neither do I.
Nunez, Carvalho. I have no idea what people want. Jurgen usually embeds players into a system etc like past signings.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2023, 10:08:57 am »
Nunez, Carvalho. I have no idea what people want. Jurgen usually embeds players into a system etc like past signings.

They want it all and they want it now.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2023, 12:46:06 pm »
They want it all and they want it now.
Sounds like a song that.

It does come across as childish these demands. It's like the bad seasons never happened pre Klopp.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2023, 01:49:06 pm »
Haha don’t ask me how I came across this video cos I don’t know. Must’ve been the name Chucky  :P

Bit of light entertainment. You’ll know why once you see it ;D

Watch the whole vid

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5_8VP3kj2Uc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5_8VP3kj2Uc</a>

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: May 7, 2023, 09:15:33 am »
Complaints about next possible Sporting Director. What's next? Criticism on the chef in canteen.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: May 7, 2023, 09:22:14 am »
Complaints about next possible Sporting Director. What's next? Criticism on the chef in canteen.

Never heard of him. One minute.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: May 7, 2023, 09:24:45 am »

Never heard of him. One minute.

Strange appointment, not sure why we're just hiring Klopp's mate and moving away from our data led approach.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: May 7, 2023, 09:26:50 am »
Strange appointment, not sure why we're just hiring Klopp's mate and moving away from our data led approach.
;D That bloke's career was quickly checked once this news came out. Amazing really.
« Last Edit: May 7, 2023, 09:29:48 am by The G in Gerrard »

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: May 7, 2023, 11:36:43 am »

Won 6 on the bounce, Fabinho looks to have regained his form, Cody has turned out to be an absolute steal, fuck all else to moan about now
Jurgen YNWA

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: May 7, 2023, 02:06:18 pm »
Won 6 on the bounce, Fabinho looks to have regained his form, Cody has turned out to be an absolute steal, fuck all else to moan about now
Ah I glanced the Fabinho thread and he's still getting criticism. There will always be some that find something to be annoyed about though when it comes to us. Don't know why they watch football to be honest.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #113 on: May 7, 2023, 02:17:38 pm »
Ah I glanced the Fabinho thread and he's still getting criticism. There will always be some that find something to be annoyed about though when it comes to us. Don't know why they watch football to be honest.

They’ll be the same miserablists in every corner of their lives.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: May 7, 2023, 02:29:49 pm »
They’ll be the same miserablists in every corner of their lives.
Must be a pretty shite state to be in.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: May 7, 2023, 02:47:52 pm »

What the fuck for? He's been good in the two games I took the kids to.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: May 7, 2023, 03:55:28 pm »
What the fuck for? He's been good in the two games I took the kids to.
I thought he's improved recently as well (in our run of wins). Apparently he's too slow now though. My mistake for going the main part of forum I guess.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #117 on: May 7, 2023, 03:59:43 pm »
I thought he's improved recently as well (in our run of wins). Apparently he's too slow now though. My mistake for going the main part of forum I guess.
To be fair he couldn't have gotten any worse. Definitely improved his play over the last couple of games though.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: May 7, 2023, 05:07:59 pm »
To be fair he couldn't have gotten any worse. Definitely improved his play over the last couple of games though.

I do wonder if his form was down to a mixture of fatigue and factors outside of football. His wife was pregnant and his form seemed to improve after the birth, so could easily have been a difficult pregnancy for all anyone knows.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #119 on: May 8, 2023, 03:16:36 pm »
Any room in the shelter?

The Transfer Thread…….Aagh.