Author Topic: Taylor Swift  (Read 55755 times)

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
Re: Taylor Swift
« Reply #920 on: July 14, 2023, 04:10:34 pm »

Waitlist too.

Would be properly screwed if it weren’t for LFC and the tip to sign up for the Midnights presale.

Offline MrZippo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #921 on: July 14, 2023, 04:32:51 pm »
I got an access code for Liverpool.
Waiting list for Edinburgh.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #922 on: July 14, 2023, 04:34:52 pm »
Yeah, waitlisted myself.

If anyone has a spare code for some reason let us know!  ;D  :wave
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #923 on: July 14, 2023, 04:41:33 pm »
Waiting list using the registration in my name.
Access code using the registration I did in someone else's name. I very nearly didn't bother.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #924 on: July 14, 2023, 11:32:21 pm »
Waiting list for me, my wife (on two email accounts) and my mother-in-law. V lucky to get sorted via a fellow RAWKite in the LFC sale.

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #925 on: July 15, 2023, 10:29:08 am »
I got waiting listed for general sale too, no position confirmation though.
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline jediwarrior

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #926 on: July 15, 2023, 03:19:23 pm »
Got link for a chance of one of two Wembley dates. My wife and sister in law both got on the wait list.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #927 on: July 15, 2023, 11:31:34 pm »
At the behest of my wife, I remixed two Taylor Swift songs. Randomly picked them based on 10-20 seconds of skim listening on Apple Music, ditched everything but the vocals and purposefully didn’t listen to the full song beforehand.

I went with cruel summer and tolerate it. I liked the results better than I imagined I would. I’ll post them when mixed if anyone wants to hear.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #928 on: July 16, 2023, 12:41:33 am »
Waitlist :(

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #929 on: July 16, 2023, 01:15:55 pm »
At the behest of my wife, I remixed two Taylor Swift songs. Randomly picked them based on 10-20 seconds of skim listening on Apple Music, ditched everything but the vocals and purposefully didn’t listen to the full song beforehand.

I went with cruel summer and tolerate it. I liked the results better than I imagined I would. I’ll post them when mixed if anyone wants to hear.

definitely please, love both those songs
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline MrZippo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #930 on: July 18, 2023, 12:22:17 pm »
I managed to get 4 tickets in the pre register ticket master sale today for Thursday night, this leaves me with a single ticket spare for the Saturday. Hopefully I can sell it on and transfer it.

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #931 on: July 18, 2023, 12:51:24 pm »
I managed to get 4 tickets in the pre register ticket master sale today for Thursday night, this leaves me with a single ticket spare for the Saturday. Hopefully I can sell it on and transfer it.
How long were you in the queue for? I got my turn after about six minutes, by which point the only thing left was the four most expensive VIP packages.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #932 on: July 18, 2023, 03:51:34 pm »
Got two tickets for the Friday night. Seeing her then and a couple of weeks later in Amsterdam. One very happy fiancée right now.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #933 on: July 18, 2023, 04:53:00 pm »
My cousin has now offered us two tickets for the first night at Anfield but we might not be able to have them because it’s been changed to a lead booker event, fuck you backwards Ticketmaster.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #934 on: July 18, 2023, 05:16:27 pm »
My cousin has now offered us two tickets for the first night at Anfield but we might not be able to have them because it’s been changed to a lead booker event, fuck you backwards Ticketmaster.

They seem to be under a lot of pressure about this. Will be so many people who've booked on a credit card of a family member who isn't attending.

Will be interesting to see what LFC do about transferring tickets. Will be a LOT of members who've registered to buy tickets for friends and family without intending to go themselves.

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #935 on: July 18, 2023, 05:30:18 pm »
I've been watching twitter all day and have seen countless requests for Ticketmaster/AXS to clarify the change with the lead booker event. Almost everything has gone completely unanswered. Though I did see one person get a response (can't remember if it was live chat or DM) that essentially said the lead booker event applies only to VIP packages and that people will be able to transfer regular tickets.

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #936 on: July 18, 2023, 05:45:05 pm »
I've been watching twitter all day and have seen countless requests for Ticketmaster/AXS to clarify the change with the lead booker event. Almost everything has gone completely unanswered. Though I did see one person get a response (can't remember if it was live chat or DM) that essentially said the lead booker event applies only to VIP packages and that people will be able to transfer regular tickets.

Yeah I've seen similar about it only applying to VIP tickets, also the tickets in question were booked through AXS and I've seen a few screenshots from people being told by AXS that they'll be okay. Surely they can't enforce this after the majority of tickets have been sold? Think of all the parents who'd have bought for their kids and aren't actually going themselves, are they supposed to sit and wait in the car?

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #937 on: July 18, 2023, 05:46:06 pm »
They seem to be under a lot of pressure about this. Will be so many people who've booked on a credit card of a family member who isn't attending.

Will be interesting to see what LFC do about transferring tickets. Will be a LOT of members who've registered to buy tickets for friends and family without intending to go themselves.

Imagine they let members transfer tickets but people who bought through Ticketmaster / AXS aren't allowed, surely it has to be the same across the board.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #938 on: July 18, 2023, 06:27:56 pm »

No way the stewards at Wembley etc check IDs on the night. Only place I’ve seen ID checked for a sports event is Wimbledon and that’s a lot less people.

I get the sentiment behind it in terms of stopping touts but it just isn’t practical.

As it happens I’ll be attending both nights I’ve got tickets for at Anfield and Wembley so not a big issue for me.

Offline MrZippo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #939 on: July 18, 2023, 07:33:59 pm »
How long were you in the queue for? I got my turn after about six minutes, by which point the only thing left was the four most expensive VIP packages.

I was in within 2-3 mins after being in the waiting room

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #940 on: July 19, 2023, 01:17:18 pm »
I came "off" the waitlist just now. Logged on, only v expensive VIP packages available...

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #941 on: July 19, 2023, 02:14:40 pm »
I came "off" the waitlist just now. Logged on, only v expensive VIP packages available...
Yep. Think everyone has been moved off the waitlist knowing full well only the £661 ones are left. Crazy money for a concert.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #942 on: July 19, 2023, 07:15:49 pm »
They took me off the waitlist as early as 4-5pm yesterday afternoon. They sure weren't hanging about on trying to get rid of those top tier VIP packages, it really didn't take them long at all to see nobody is buying them. There are rows and rows of seats still available at the £660 price. I would think anybody who desperately wants in would have already resorted to paying that if they were going to. So what happens now? These seats can't be left unsold, blocks will be half empty.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #943 on: July 19, 2023, 07:53:03 pm »

Still plenty on waiting list including me (though I’m sorted) so they’ll get through everyone who is desperate before possibly reducing the price. The VIP packages are a disgrace. I’m in block 122 just one block away from tickets that were going for £660. The only difference is that they get a few prints and a goody bag, not even a hoodie or Boot Room style 3 course slap-up meal.

Offline jediwarrior

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #944 on: July 19, 2023, 09:34:08 pm »
Only tickets left were the £600 ones by the time I got to select tickets. Ridiculous price and surprise how many there were in the stadium covering those prices. Like others have said what happens to those if not sold?

I will wait till nearer the time to see if any 2nd tickets fall to a more reasonable price. Maybe a few days before the actual concert.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #945 on: July 19, 2023, 10:16:06 pm »
They took me off the waitlist as early as 4-5pm yesterday afternoon. They sure weren't hanging about on trying to get rid of those top tier VIP packages, it really didn't take them long at all to see nobody is buying them. There are rows and rows of seats still available at the £660 price. I would think anybody who desperately wants in would have already resorted to paying that if they were going to. So what happens now? These seats can't be left unsold, blocks will be half empty.
I read somewhere on Twitter that before a few of the USA gigs, the top tier VIP tickets ended up selling for the GA price closer to the gig.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #946 on: July 21, 2023, 03:50:16 pm »

Ticketmaster have removed all references to "lead booker" on their website and T + Cs, waiting til we get some sort of confirmation though before sorting it. Seats are great (block 105) but my goodness they aren't cheap ;D

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #947 on: July 21, 2023, 04:37:23 pm »
I've got 4 tickets for the Friday, the wife, daughter + 2 friends are going but booked in my membership using my card... It'll be interesting to see where they go with this lead booking policy. My daughter is a member, so if I can transfer them to her then great if not, would it mean me driving them there then walking them to the turnstiles?!
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #948 on: July 21, 2023, 04:58:02 pm »
I've got 4 tickets for the Friday, the wife, daughter + 2 friends are going but booked in my membership using my card... It'll be interesting to see where they go with this lead booking policy. My daughter is a member, so if I can transfer them to her then great if not, would it mean me driving them there then walking them to the turnstiles?!

Fuck off one of her mates and take their place, you won't regret it  ;)

(It looks like they're going back on the lead booker policy, but it hasn't officially been confirmed.)

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #949 on: August 10, 2023, 02:09:52 pm »
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 09:01:56 am by Schmarn »

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #950 on: August 17, 2023, 10:49:27 pm »
A special Sunrise Boulevard vinyl of 1989 is available on her site for just under the next 2 days for those who are interested

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #951 on: August 18, 2023, 12:22:15 am »
Been listening to 1989 recently as I'm still a relative newcomer, and what a great album! "Wildest Dreams" in particular - superb.

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #952 on: August 18, 2023, 12:44:50 am »
Been listening to 1989 recently as I'm still a relative newcomer, and what a great album! "Wildest Dreams" in particular - superb.
It’s kind of how I got into Taylor. I was a big Ryan Adams fan, and really liked his version of the album.

Then decided I should really listen to hers. Took a bit of time but it grew on me and been a fan of every album she’s released since. I didn’t go back and listen to anything pre 1989, so all of her Taylor’s Versions of the early albums are new to me as they come out now as well.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #953 on: August 18, 2023, 10:03:08 am »
A special Sunrise Boulevard vinyl of 1989 is available on her site for just under the next 2 days for those who are interested

I hadn't pre-ordered my 1989 vinyl yet, as I have come to learn there will be multiple versions on a staggered release, so it's almost worth waiting to get the version you prefer. As soon as I saw that one though, I jumped. Looks beautiful!

She goes to Mexico soon, for that leg of her tour and then has a couple of months off, which she may use to promote the hell out of 1989. I expect it to get a big push. It has 3 of her big, big hitters on there in terms of streaming numbers. I always thought she'd never get close to those numbers with the re-records (Blank Space has 1.4b streams on Spotify, SIO 1.1b and Style 836m) - but Anti-Hero has over 1b streams, Cruel Summer approaching 1b after a big push this summer so it will be interesting to see if she can topple those 'old' versions with her re-recorded versions. The Red re-records still lag behind the originals.

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #954 on: August 18, 2023, 03:11:42 pm »
I guess 1989 is probably her biggest album and it’s one I’m really interested to hear re-recorded.

It’ll be the first where I’ve listened to the original (a lot), so I’ll really be able to notice the differences. And you know it’s a great excuse to get back into a really good album

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #955 on: August 18, 2023, 03:25:27 pm »
She left New Romantics off the original, it only ever appeared on the deluxe... I wonder if that's an indication of the quality of the vault songs to expect.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #956 on: August 18, 2023, 05:45:26 pm »
Now that the US leg is done for now, do we think she changes up the set list for the International tour (possibly after Mexico and South America). I assumed the Speak Now section was short in anticipation of the TV release but surely it warrants a proper segment going forward.  Strip out a few others as otherwise it would be a 4 hr concert!

Separately I’d think she might want to change up the presentation and outfits to keep it fresh. Less an issue for me but huge for the uber fans.

Offline Owenjg77

• Main Stander
« Reply #957 on: August 18, 2023, 06:04:08 pm »
I am getting pretty desperate now (for daughter), I don’t suppose anyone has a Ticketmaster code for Cardiff?

Or failing that, where is the safest place to buy the VIP tickets?

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #958 on: August 31, 2023, 11:51:24 am »
Nice to see that shitbag Scooter Braun losing almost all his clients.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #959 on: August 31, 2023, 03:20:14 pm »
Nice to see that shitbag Scooter Braun losing almost all his clients.

I wonder what's coming with regards to him. Feels like people leaving a sinking ship before something gets out about him.