Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Even the goalkeeper was like why the fck he is asking me to go down, unbelievable  :lmao
1-1 Burnley, Onana punch gets penalised for once
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by rocco on Today at 04:47:19 pm »
Love Salah but …
General Football and Sport / Re: Premier League Fixtures 27th - 28th April
« Last post by QC on Today at 04:47:14 pm »
As much as I wanted United to lose, this Burnley team have no business being in the PL and should be relegated.
What’s his expectations next season then? The collapse from the team the last 10 games has been astonishing. The team clearly needs about 3-4 players. Whether that’s for a top 4 challenge or title challenge is another question. That’s without taking into consideration any likely departures.
If he played the advantage and then said it didn’t occur, the play would have restarted with a free kick after he stopped Gakpo scoring. He didn’t, he stopped Gakpo scoring for a non existent injury, that he created to save his and the keepers blushes. It’s a major error and possible cheating and Taylor should be investigated.

It is match-fixing.

Imagine if you had a bet on that game. If a sportsman did that you would be looking at betting patterns. Taylor does it and it is barely worth mentioning.
This is what happens in every institution led by a small number of people accountable to no one.
Consultancy=where him and Martin Samuel are getting pegged and shit on by brasses.

Hello Arne, you bald bastard. You've been among us for years.  :wave
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Bend It Like Aurelio on Today at 04:45:41 pm »
You are talking like Klopp is weak and can't do anything if someone disrespect him or need someone to tell him what to do.

He is the boss and he decides what need to be done not you.

If anything, Salah being provoked shows that his feelings are too easily hurt and that he should be babied above all else.

If anything, Klopp is always able to turn it around and say it’s all ok while Salah needs to feel respected all the time. This happened during the contract negotiations, this happens everytime he gets subbed off. This is happening now as we speak.

You don’t seem to understand that no player is above the club. None.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Alf on Today at 04:45:37 pm »
I thought Mo run more today when he came on in the 77th minute today than he had since the game at Brentford 2 months back. I love him and Klopp for what they've done at the club but, they'll both be off this summer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10