Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4572248 times)

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #53120 on: March 20, 2019, 02:02:34 pm »
He's woken up full of the joys of Spring:

@realDonaldTrump
George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!

Conway has responded by tweeting about narcissistic personality disorder and posting pictures of Bogey in The Caine Mutiny, where Bogey has a breakdown due to his paranoia.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #53121 on: March 20, 2019, 02:21:30 pm »

@realDonaldTrump
George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!

Conway has responded by tweeting about narcissistic personality disorder and posting pictures of Bogey in The Caine Mutiny, where Bogey has a breakdown due to his paranoia.

How the hell does that relationship survive such a fundamental (and very public) difference, with one person's boss calling their other half out? Bizarre.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #53122 on: March 20, 2019, 02:24:50 pm »
How the hell does that relationship survive such a fundamental (and very public) difference, with one person's boss calling their other half out? Bizarre.

It's just a performance. Kellyanne is a mercenary. She probably dictates George's tweets to him.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #53123 on: March 20, 2019, 02:35:47 pm »
It's just a performance. Kellyanne is a mercenary. She probably dictates George's tweets to him.

Wouldn't surprise me

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #53124 on: March 20, 2019, 02:36:51 pm »
Her husband is a pretty big shot lawyer isn't he? Can't see him having his words written for him  ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #53125 on: March 20, 2019, 03:00:29 pm »

If that's the case then I hope their kids are in on it.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53126 on: March 20, 2019, 03:35:35 pm »
He's done a pretty good job on that Tbf.
Unfortunately so. If he's good at anything it's repetition of lies.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53127 on: March 20, 2019, 03:39:42 pm »
Unfortunately so. If he's good at anything it's repetition of lies.

The phrase is now toxic, forever associated with Trump - or at least for the next decade.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #53128 on: March 20, 2019, 03:51:48 pm »

@realDonaldTrump

That`s pretty ungrateful if Mr.Conway did in fact facilitate Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53129 on: March 20, 2019, 05:05:53 pm »
I just think anyone who uses it, ironically or not, is a c*nt.

Excuse my language, but it`s useage is a good indicator.

It would be nice if it could revert to it's former usage, to describe stuff like the onion or shows like the daily show that were mocking the 'real' news.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #53130 on: March 20, 2019, 06:39:06 pm »
AFP
Criticizing Britain and Germany, Trump tears up diplomatic rules
 afp.com 
1 hr ago

President Donald Trump is once again tearing up the diplomatic norm of treading lightly in allies' domestic politics, with his team attacking Britain's beleaguered leader over Brexit and irritating Germany.

Trump, who has slaughtered so many sacred cows in US politics, has shown no compunction over lambasting Prime Minister Theresa May's handling of Britain's most sensitive issue, even as she sought to build a warm relationship with him.

With Britain mired in crisis ahead of its scheduled March 29 departure from the European Union, Trump said that May "didn't listen" to his negotiating suggestions and that he was "surprised to see how badly it has all gone."

His son, Donald Trump Jr., went further in a biting op-ed in the eurosceptic Daily Telegraph newspaper, saying that "democracy in the UK is all but dead."

The 41-year-old, seen as harboring future political ambitions, deplored that May "ignored advice from my father" and wrote: "Now, the clock has virtually run out and almost all is lost –- exactly as the European elites were hoping."

National security advisor John Bolton, who advocated Brexit before taking a job at the White House, was more diplomatic during an appearance on Sky News but said that Trump sought a resolution that "allows the United States and Britain to come to trade deals again."

Brexit advocates have held out the possibility of a trade agreement with the United States as proof that Britain would not be isolated by leaving the European Union.

- 'No friend of Britain' -

Former president Barack Obama had also weighed in on Brexit, saying before the vote that Britain would be at the "back of the queue" for a trade deal if it left the European Union.

But senior Americans' full-on, personal criticism of the leader of Britain, generally considered the closest US ally, would have been unthinkable until recently.

"Donald Trump Jr. telling Britain our democracy is dead. Is it a joke?" tweeted David Lammy, an MP from Britain's opposition Labour Party.

Pointing to the younger Trump's meeting during the 2016 campaign with a Russian lawyer promising dirt on rival Hillary Clinton -- an encounter being probed by special counsel Robert Mueller -- Lammy wrote of the president's son: "You are no friend of Britain or democracy."

Sectors that could face disruption in the event of a no-deal Brexit
Former Belgian prime minister Guy Verhofstadt, the leader of the European parliament's Liberal group and its Brexit committee, drew parallels between Trump and Brexit.

"Both Trump & Brexit involved external manipulation. Both were victories for our enemies," he tweeted, adding: "There is another way."

- Anger in Berlin -

Trump's intervention on Brexit comes just as US Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, a rising star in Republican circles, has annoyed the fellow ally with his outspoken criticism on issues from Iran policy to usage of telecom equipment by China's Huawei.

He drew particular fire after he reprimanded Germany for its budget planning in which defense spending would be well below the 2.0 percent of GDP targeted by NATO and decline by 2023.

"That the German government would even be considering reducing its already unacceptable commitments to military readiness is a worrisome signal to Germany's 28 NATO allies," Grenell said.

A senior lawmaker of ruling coalition members the Social Democrats, Carsten Schneider, labeled Grenell a "total diplomatic failure" and the liberal FDP party's Wolfgang Kubicki even demanded the envoy be expelled.

Chancellor Angela Merkel responded more diplomatically, saying Germany would "continue our effort" to raise defense spending "but not at the expense of development aid."

Trump has been unflinching in his criticism of Merkel, especially her welcome of millions of refugees and migrants into Germany.

He has also increasingly attacked French President Emmanuel Macron over his climate and defense policies -- stung after Macron, at last year's commemorations for the end of World War I, criticized Trump's brand of nationalist politics.

And Trump's ambassador to The Netherlands, Peter Hoekstra, had an unwelcome first encounter with the Dutch media when he arrived last year after the former congressman made unsubstantiated claims that Muslim extremists had turned sections of the country into no-go zones.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/criticizing-britain-and-germany-trump-tears-up-diplomatic-rules/ar-BBV0Sj5
Kill the humourless

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53131 on: March 20, 2019, 06:52:46 pm »
The 41-year-old, seen as harboring future political ambitions, deplored that May "ignored advice from my father" and wrote: "Now, the clock has virtually run out and almost all is lost –- exactly as the European elites were hoping."

i would love it if somebody held this greasy haired little cnut down for me.  He knows all about fecking elites - he fancies himself as one!

Ignoring the advice of a guy who has been bankrupt six times seems pretty damned sensible to me.  Wonder what kind of "advice" it was?

Popcorn's Art

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53132 on: March 20, 2019, 07:53:47 pm »
When the leaders of several major nations started using it regularly.
That doesn't answer the question :D

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53133 on: March 20, 2019, 08:21:14 pm »
i would love it if somebody held this greasy haired little cnut down for me.  He knows all about fecking elites - he fancies himself as one!

Aye, his dad's a piece of work but I think Sr is probably suffering from several mental disorders, so his prickishness is perhaps partially understandable. Sort of. Jr has no such excuse, he's just a nasty, whiny, entitled little c*nt. A genuinely despicable human being.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53134 on: March 20, 2019, 08:29:08 pm »
There are times when I wish he'd have a massive stroke ASAP. But I think about how sweet it would be for his financial empire and "reputation" to crumble in the next few years, and for him to live to 102 knowing the world is laughing at his failure.

That would be karma.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #53135 on: March 20, 2019, 08:34:00 pm »
Aye, his dad's a piece of work but I think Sr is probably suffering from several mental disorders, so his prickishness is perhaps partially understandable. Sort of. Jr has no such excuse, he's just a nasty, whiny, entitled little c*nt. A genuinely despicable human being.

If you excuse Sr for being a twat saying it's because of several mental disorders, I think the same should be true for Jr. He clearly grew up in an environment where him becoming a nasty, whiny, entitled little c*nt was the natural outcome... ;)

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #53136 on: March 20, 2019, 10:44:25 pm »
He is spewing distractions again. He is scared. :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 10:47:44 pm by Giono »
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53137 on: March 20, 2019, 10:56:32 pm »
Trump: I didn't get a thank you for McCain funeral

US President Donald Trump has attacked the late Senator John McCain, complaining that he "didn't get a thank you" for his state funeral.

"We sent him on the way, but I wasn't a fan of John McCain," the president said during a visit to an Ohio tank factory.

Mr Trump has repeatedly assailed the late Arizona senator in recent days, reigniting a feud that dates back to before his presidency.

The Vietnam War veteran died of brain cancer last August at the age of 81.

During his visit on Wednesday to the tank factory in Lima, Ohio, the president renewed his assault on McCain.

"I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve," he told workers at the factory.

"I don't care about this, I didn't get a thank you. That's OK."

Mr Trump approved the military flight of McCain's remains from Arizona to Washington, but it was Congress that accorded the late senator the honour of lying in state.

The US president said McCain "didn't get the job done for our great vets and the VA" by refusing to appeal Obamacare and attacked him for "a war in the Middle East", in reference to the senator's support for the Iraq War.

"Not my kind of guy," the president said. "But some people like him and I think that's great."

What's the background?

The president revived his spat with McCain on Saturday by tweeting that the late senator had backed the so-called Steele dossier, an unverified 2016 document by a former British intelligence officer, Christopher Steele, claiming ties between Mr Trump and the Kremlin.

On Sunday, Mr Trump went after McCain again, saying the "last in his class" senator had sent "the Fake Dossier to the FBI".

Asked by a reporter about his attacks while hosting the Brazilian president at the White House on Tuesday, Mr Trump said: "I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be."

Mr Trump has regularly clashed with McCain going back to his presidential campaign.

What's the reaction?

Mr Trump's attacks this week on McCain have drawn sharp condemnation from across the political spectrum, with Republican Senator Johnny Isakson calling the remarks "deplorable".

"The country deserves better, the McCain family deserves better," Mr Isakson told the conservative Bulwark news site, arguing that when the president insults "the most decorated senator in history... it just sets the worst tone possible".

His Republican colleague, Senator Lindsay Graham, called McCain "an American hero" and said Mr Trump's comments "hurt him more than they hurt the legacy of Senator McCain".

The late senator's family have also assailed Mr Trump.

His daughter, Meghan McCain, told ABC's daytime talk show The View that her father would find it "hilarious that our president was so jealous of him that he was dominating the news cycle in death".

McCain's widow Cindy told the BBC in the months after her husband's funeral that she may never get over the president's attack on his status as a war hero.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47642335

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53138 on: March 20, 2019, 10:59:59 pm »
He is spewing distractions again. He is scared. :)

‘Other shoes to drop’: Ex-federal prosecutor says Mueller’s ‘very rare’ move this week shows something big is coming

Former federal prosecutor Elie Honig this week said that the declaration by special counsel Robert Mueller’s office that it is too busy to comply with a request to unseal redacted documents suggests something big is in the works.

While appearing on CNN, Honig explained just how surprising it was to see Mueller’s team argue that it faced “the press of other work” and required “additional time to consult with the government” before unsealing the documents.

“When I was raised as a prosecutor, we were raised with the mantra, ‘The government is always ready,'” he said. “So even if a judge said to you, ‘You’re starting trial Monday,’ and you knew in your head there’s no way I can do it, you’d always say, ‘The government is always ready.’ So it is very rare to say we can’t get it done in time.”

Honig then speculated on the potential significance of what Mueller could be working on that is taking up so much time.

“It could be a report, it could be more charges,” he said. “I still think there’s other people, other shoes yet to drop, so they could be getting ready for that.”

Offline BeingJohnMarkovic

• Anny Roader
  • Its All In The Game
« Reply #53139 on: March 20, 2019, 11:18:16 pm »

What the fuck is actually wrong with the guy?  :wanker
It ain't what you takin', it's who you takin' from, ya feel me? How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53140 on: March 20, 2019, 11:21:20 pm »

Be quicker to list what is right with the guy.

Nothing.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #53141 on: March 20, 2019, 11:41:57 pm »

Well the dead guy can’t respond and say nasty things so there’s that.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53142 on: March 20, 2019, 11:44:59 pm »
Isis will be gone by tonight

It's almost like he has learned nothing from history.......
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53143 on: March 21, 2019, 01:03:03 am »
So Corporal Bone Spurs is not only attacking McCain. He attacked former Massachusetts Governor Michael Dukakis as well. I met with Gov. Dukakis a couple of times in his office when I was younger, and he lived up to his reputation as a very nice, humble and brilliant man (ex. he used to take the public train with the common folk to the State House every day).

Trump the draft-dodger showing his insecurities again. Fuck off! :wanker
More than 30 years ago, Republicans ridiculed Dukakis in a 30-second ad featuring real footage of him riding in a tank as a list of weapons systems and military operations he'd opposed scrolled across the screen.

Trump said Wednesday that he was reminded of that ad, which helped then-Vice President George H.W. Bush win the presidency, because he was in a tank factory.

"I remember he tanked when he got into the tank," Trump said. "He tanked. I never saw anybody tank like that."

Then Trump mused about how he would look in a similar vehicle.

"So I said maybe I'll.., but I'm a little bigger than him," Trump said. "I think I'd look okay. How would I look in a tank? okay? ... The helmet was bigger than he was. That was not good."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-rips-mccain-veterans-didn-t-get-job-done-n985541
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53144 on: March 21, 2019, 03:52:09 am »

Ya, but this @$$h0le goes to 11. 
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #53145 on: March 21, 2019, 03:15:07 pm »
THE SWAMP
Who’s in Trump’s Rolodex?
MAR. 15, 2019
Trump’s Phone Friends May Be More Important Than His Staff. So Who’s He Calling?
By Olivia Nuzzi

Shortly after news broke this month that Bill Shine would resign as the White House communications director and deputy chief of staff, a person knowledgeable about his decision told me the former Fox News exec had come to understand the counterintuitive dynamic that defines many of Donald Trump’s relationships: Proximity can be meaningless, as those who have his ear are often out of his sight. “When you talk to him at night, you’re gonna have more impact than sitting in a room with six people,” the person said, referencing the president’s after-dark practice of calling and fielding calls from a vast network of informal advisers.

Trump abides by what I call the “Groucho Marx Law of Fraternization,” meaning anyone choosing to be near him is suspect while everyone else gets points simply for existing elsewhere. “He always kind of wants what he doesn’t completely have,” the New York Times’ Maggie Haberman once said. “You are never more valuable to Donald Trump than when you’re walking away from him.”

What explains this social idiosyncrasy? Obvious answers, like self-loathing, don’t quite feel complete. But whatever the psychological cause, the effect is manifest in at least one thing: his compulsive phone habits. His Rolodex is a Greatest Hits and Deep Cuts composed of mostly friends, associates, media figures, and tycoons. Although Trump is known to call senior members of his staff at all hours, his informal advisers share a common attribute: They’re not there and, therefore, they can’t be blamed when things are falling apart. Their praise sounds less sycophantic and, therefore, more compelling; the president seems to grant the calls coming from outside the White House an inherent credibility. They are also a welcome distraction, a link to his old life in Trump Tower, when concepts such as “executive time,” a term used by aides to make it seem like the president is doing something productive when he’s fucking around and calling TV-show hosts to gossip about ratings (a subject of intense interest for him, even now), were irrelevant.

Over the last two years, current and former officials from his campaign and White House, as well as his friends and acquaintances, have provided information about Trump’s Rolodex to New York. One source almost literally provided a Rolodex, sharing an internal document from the Trump Organization with contact information for 145 employees and 26 individual departments within Trump Tower. In the White House, a similar document exists: The switchboard operators maintain a list of cleared callers, a few dozen outsiders, whose contact with the president was sanctioned by Trump’s second chief of staff, John Kelly. The list includes Eric Trump, Don Jr., Sean Hannity, Stephen Schwarzman, Rupert Murdoch, Tom Barrack, and Robert Kraft.

And then there are the unsanctioned callers. The outgoing contact from the Oval Office or the residence is unregulated, learned of only after the fact from the call logs kept by switchboard operators, while the calls to and from Trump’s cell phone are unknown — a mystery to the official staffers who long ago abandoned any hope of controlling who the president speaks to when they’re not around. And mostly they’re not around. Those who can’t call the president directly often went through Hope Hicks, Trump’s trusted communications director, until she resigned last year. Often, information has come through Rhona Graff, the longtime gatekeeper of Trump Tower who has served as a channel for those seeking to quickly get a message to the president outside the official communications structures. As Roger Stone told the journalist Tara Palmeri in 2017, Graff was the route for “anyone who thinks the system in Washington will block their access.” Others to endorse this plan? Gristedes’s John Catsimatidis.

Last month, Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen testified before Congress and confirmed that “Mr. Trump” doesn’t email or text. In 2014, the journalist McKay Coppins wrote that Trump still used a flip phone “because he likes how the shape places the speaker closer to his mouth.” But by the time he was running for president, he possessed both an Android and an iPhone, from which he lobbed countless tweets and international news cycles. In Team of Vipers, Cliff Sims, a staffer on Trump’s campaign and in his West Wing, described how, on Election Night 2016, as everyone else anxiously watched the returns, Trump was “casually” accepting calls from blocked numbers and, at one point, yelled out for someone to “get Rupert on the phone” (Murdoch later called to congratulate Trump, who told him, “Not yet, Rupy,” according to Sims). The first time I walked through the West Wing, a few weeks after Inauguration Day, I was confronted by a large photo of Trump talking on his unsecure Android hanging in a stairwell. He continued using unsecure personal devices, allowing Russia and China to spy on his calls, according to the New York Times (in response to the report, Trump tweeted, “I only use Government Phones, and have only one seldom used government cell phone. Story is soooo wrong!”)

Most profiles of Trump since the 1980s have featured a description of him making a phone call or a phone conversation between the writer and the chatty subject. Marie Brenner, in her seminal portrait of Trump’s Chumbawamba era, “After the Gold Rush,” said one such conversation went on for two hours. My first interview with Trump, in 2014, was by phone, which isn’t in itself unusual; lots of interviews happen that way. What was unusual was how much of Trump came through the receiver, a level of comfort that suggested he was picking up a conversation with someone he’d known for years rather than not at all. Normally, distance can create a barrier, but with Trump, it’s almost like, by removing the distraction of his physical being, he can become something approaching human. I wrote then that his voice conveyed a surprising sadness.

In February, Axios obtained three months of Trump’s unofficial daily schedules, revealing that for a staggering average of 60 percent of each workday, or the period between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., the president engaged in “executive time.” But what happens after 5 p.m.? The president usually leaves the Oval Office around seven. His dinners rarely take place “off campus,” meaning off the White House grounds. By eight, he’s watching Fox News in the residence, and by the time Hannity ends, at ten, he’s on the phone, often with Hannity himself, or with one of the other members of his external cabinet, or just anybody else he feels like talking to. Politicians in Washington — and their family members — have spoken about receiving calls from the president with almost alarming frequency. So many calls that they interrupt wood-chopping or interactions with constituents or, in the case of one call between Trump and Mitch McConnell, a Nationals baseball game. Trump will call if he sees you on TV and likes something you said. Or if he sees you on TV and hates something you said. He’ll also call to try to change your mind or to try to get you to change someone else’s mind. Or just to chitchat about golf. “I just feel comfort in calling President Trump,” Senator John Barrasso said to the Washington Post. Lindsey Graham told Mark Leibovich this is the most contact he’s had with any president. And Graham is still answering the calls, even though, during an antagonistic period, the president once read Graham’s private cell number aloud onstage at a rally, forcing Graham to change his number.

Former staffers, whom Trump rarely banishes completely from the outermost sphere of his orbit, have told New York about receiving unexpected evening calls from their old boss. One former campaign official said that, after not hearing from him for months, the president rang to ask if it was a good idea to send a certain tweet. The ex-official said he had the impression everyone else had told Trump no and he was searching for someone who might tell him yes.

One person who has received late-night calls from the president told me this: “If you’re Trump, the last thing you want is a moment of self-reflection. That’s why he’s constantly on the phone at night. Everybody’s afraid of themselves. People fear silence because they don’t want to hear voices. But Trump really fears that.”

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/donald-trump-rolodex.html
Kill the humourless

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53146 on: March 21, 2019, 07:22:23 pm »
THE SWAMP
Who’s in Trump’s Rolodex?
MAR. 15, 2019
Trump’s Phone Friends May Be More Important Than His Staff. So Who’s He Calling?
By Olivia Nuzzi

Former staffers, whom Trump rarely banishes completely from the outermost sphere of his orbit, have told New York about receiving unexpected evening calls from their old boss. One former campaign official said that, after not hearing from him for months, the president rang to ask if it was a good idea to send a certain tweet. The ex-official said he had the impression everyone else had told Trump no and he was searching for someone who might tell him yes.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/donald-trump-rolodex.html

People tell him it's a good idea to send some of the shit he tweets??!!  :o :o :o
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53147 on: March 21, 2019, 08:09:11 pm »
People tell him it's a good idea to send some of the shit he tweets??!!  :o :o :o

I imagine that if a person is ethically flexible enough to have worked for Trump in the first place, and has suddenly found themselves among the "don't know him, may have got me coffee once" exiles, it's a quick way back to the gravy train.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #53148 on: March 21, 2019, 09:48:26 pm »
Well this complicates Jared's work on peace in the Middle East

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel’s Sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which is of critical strategic and security importance to the State of Israel and Regional Stability!

That and

Kyle Cheney@kyledcheney
BREAKING: In letter to WH, Rep. Cummings reveals that KUSHNER was routinely using WhatsApp to conduct official business as recently as Dec. 2018. Kushner's lawyer told lawmakers he screenshots messages to preserve them. Cummings wants details by April 4.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 09:51:31 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53149 on: March 21, 2019, 09:53:46 pm »

After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel’s Sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which is of critical strategic and security importance to the State of Israel and Regional Stability!

That and

Kyle Cheney@kyledcheney
BREAKING: In letter to WH, Rep. Cummings reveals that KUSHNER was routinely using WhatsApp to conduct official business as recently as Dec. 2018. Kushner's lawyer told lawmakers he screenshots messages to preserve them. Cummings wants details by April 4.

Jeesus...he is tweeting about the Golan Heights. My god.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53150 on: March 21, 2019, 10:00:26 pm »
If this is true -- "continued using unsecure personal devices, allowing Russia and China to spy on his calls, according to the New York Times ", and I'm sure it is -- why haven't American allies done the same and publicized it to make him look bad? I'm sure Germany for example would love to be rid of this twat. Just send an untraceable copy of a few damaging phone calls to a major news organization.

We know what he sounds like in public. Can you imagine the garbage he spews among friends?
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #53151 on: March 21, 2019, 10:22:15 pm »
Lock him up!! Lock him up!! Lock him up!!

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53152 on: March 21, 2019, 10:34:41 pm »

So if something is critically and strategically important to a nation that means Russia's annexation of the Crimean Peninsula is OK?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #53153 on: March 21, 2019, 10:53:16 pm »
So if something is critically and strategically important to a nation that means Russia's annexation of the Crimean Peninsula is OK?

Worryingly that is the legal precedent being set by this action

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53154 on: March 22, 2019, 02:16:25 am »
Worryingly that is the legal precedent being set by this action

Legal precedent?

Politically Americans are used to allowing Isreali expansion. Russian expansion, not so much.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #53155 on: March 22, 2019, 08:44:56 am »
Jeesus...he is tweeting about the Golan Heights. My god.

....and of course this issue in particular is so suitable for twatter
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53156 on: March 22, 2019, 10:14:54 am »
George Conway (@gtconway3d)
2019-03-20, 6:53 PM

Vote for ME and Keep ME Free!
**** INDIVIDUAL-1 2020 ****

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53157 on: March 22, 2019, 10:31:44 am »
George Conway should challenge Trump for the nomination.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #53158 on: March 22, 2019, 11:40:07 am »
Legal precedent?

Politically Americans are used to allowing Isreali expansion. Russian expansion, not so much.

Yes, international legal precedent. The recognition of a territory taken by military force is something that generally wasn't even broached during the Cold War.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53159 on: March 22, 2019, 12:33:29 pm »
Being Pro-Israel is crucial to American presidential ambitions. AIPAC has a very influential role