Author Topic: League Cup Final 2024 vs Chelsea Ticket Details  (Read 60458 times)

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
Re: League Cup Final 2024 vs Chelsea Ticket Details
« Reply #80 on: February 2, 2024, 02:08:35 pm »
Fair enough, sorry must have missed that part about the home/aways

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #81 on: February 2, 2024, 02:09:50 pm »
Out of interest do the people who actually have the tickets in their name have any interest in going at all? Do they swoop in when it’s a big game or have they f*cked it off altogether?
Just speaking for myself, the person whose card I use for the vast majority of away PL matches stopped going years ago so transfers wouldn't be an issue if they ever did it. I know loads that are in that exact same boat too.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #82 on: February 2, 2024, 02:18:56 pm »
Just speaking for myself, the person whose card I use for the vast majority of away PL matches stopped going years ago so transfers wouldn't be an issue if they ever did it. I know loads that are in that exact same boat too.

I don't think anyone on here has an issue with that kind of arrangement.

What I, personally, think should eventually be done is that they should allow anyone who owns a membership which they're no longer using to transfer it to someone else, once that process is complete they should then be ensuring that the people entering the stadium is the person named on membership, anyone then found to be breaching that can face whatever sanctions the club deem appropriate.

What the above should hopefully achieve is less tickets being touted as the people buying and selling will know that it's likely to prove problematic (think Glastonbury which is now virtually toutless,) and then the ticket sales will inevitably drop lower and represent an opportunity for other people to get on the ladder, most seasons one or two drop to all members as it is (albeit in very limited amounts,) you'd imagine if they stopped the credit hoarding and touting that far more would do.

I've no issue with people passing tickets on normally, I've done it plenty of times myself and benefitted from it, but the reality is that if you want to go to an away these days and don't have the credits or the contacts you're looking at over 5 tonne probably, the situation being that extreme should dictate that the club do all that they can to ensure that the people going are the people that qualify to give people the best chance.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: February 2, 2024, 02:32:22 pm »
Anyone know for certain what is the highest row that are still CAT3?

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #84 on: February 2, 2024, 02:33:57 pm »
Anyone with 4 got the email yet?
Legacy fan

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #85 on: February 2, 2024, 02:35:36 pm »
Agreed re. a percentage being balloting for every match, although some will want 10% balloted and others 100%.

United do 100% among STs I think don't they? The only other one I know about is Villa who offer 25 pairs of away tickets to members without the required credits in a ballot for every away.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #86 on: February 2, 2024, 02:45:05 pm »
Anyone know for certain what is the highest row that are still CAT3?
In the lower? up to row 10 is Cat 3 and row 11, 12 etc. is Cat 4.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #87 on: February 2, 2024, 02:45:54 pm »
United do 100% among STs I think don't they? The only other one I know about is Villa who offer 25 pairs of away tickets to members without the required credits in a ballot for every away.
Good luck going from what its like now to balloting 100% of every away  ;)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #88 on: February 2, 2024, 02:46:28 pm »
Nothing yet amongst our lot.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: February 2, 2024, 02:57:39 pm »
Good luck going from what its like now to balloting 100% of every away  ;)

God just imagine the uproar - from me included ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: February 2, 2024, 03:00:49 pm »

Is this for a unique link for Monday? Nothing here.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #91 on: February 2, 2024, 03:05:19 pm »
God just imagine the uproar - from me included ;D
And at least 2K of the regular away end!

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #92 on: February 2, 2024, 03:29:50 pm »
Anyone on 4 had email with link on yet?  Supposed to be today.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: February 2, 2024, 03:30:43 pm »
Just had it now.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #94 on: February 2, 2024, 03:31:07 pm »
Anyone on 4 had email with link on yet?  Supposed to be today.
Just got mine, the rest of our lot have started getting theirs too.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #95 on: February 2, 2024, 03:34:43 pm »
Afternoon mate. Literally just landed when I typed above! Phew.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #96 on: February 2, 2024, 03:46:12 pm »
Just got ours

« Last Edit: February 2, 2024, 03:48:46 pm by Danny Boys Dad »
Legacy fan

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #97 on: February 2, 2024, 03:57:58 pm »
Was just thinking the same. This is proper this message will self destruct stuff!

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #98 on: February 2, 2024, 04:00:03 pm »
100% chance of me clicking that before Monday, I’ll have to hide my phone somewhere
Legacy fan

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: February 2, 2024, 04:25:36 pm »
Just got ours

😂😂 the most terrifying email i've ever received

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #100 on: February 2, 2024, 05:02:08 pm »
What about those that missed a home but went to the other 4, should they not be going to the Final? what about those that did both aways but only 1 home, should they even be allowed to be in the ballot?

I dont think he's saying the sales criteria is the issue. More the fact some people have three credits (made up of any combination), and not been to a single game, just passed them on and now are able to go in the ballot for a final ticket.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #101 on: February 2, 2024, 05:21:21 pm »
I dont think he's saying the sales criteria is the issue. More the fact some people have three credits (made up of any combination), and not been to a single game, just passed them on and now are able to go in the ballot for a final ticket.
Fair enough but this is what he said :

Loads will be going to Wembley who haven’t even been all the home games, it’s not right. No one should say otherwise.

Thats precisely why I responded.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #102 on: February 2, 2024, 08:39:18 pm »
Fair enough but this is what he said :

Loads will be going to Wembley who haven’t even been all the home games, it’s not right. No one should say otherwise.

Thats precisely why I responded.

ah okay.. you took that to mean a dig at the people who had the three credits, made up by not having been to the full three home games, but a mix of home/aways.

I just took it as a dig at people who have the homes, but pass them on, so they haven't actually been the homes, just got the credit.

Either one of us could be right :D

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #103 on: February 2, 2024, 09:11:10 pm »
ah okay.. you took that to mean a dig at the people who had the three credits, made up by not having been to the full three home games, but a mix of home/aways.

I just took it as a dig at people who have the homes, but pass them on, so they haven't actually been the homes, just got the credit.

Either one of us could be right :D
True!  ;D

Offline Brains1980

• Kemlynite
« Reply #104 on: February 3, 2024, 08:01:53 am »
Does anyone have a seating plan of the price structure? Would be handy to know where I’m looking for before Monday. Cheers

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #105 on: February 3, 2024, 09:38:33 am »
Does anyone have a seating plan of the price structure? Would be handy to know where I’m looking for before Monday. Cheers
Right at the bottom of page 70 on the ‘League Cup’ thread mate.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #106 on: February 3, 2024, 11:19:05 am »

https://i.ibb.co/6bnyj12/CC-final-price-map.jpg

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #108 on: February 5, 2024, 07:32:47 am »
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if a over 65 ticket will scan the same color as a young adult ticket at Wembley? I have a friend who has been offered a over 65 ticket if successful in the ballot.

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #109 on: February 5, 2024, 07:34:09 am »
Anyone know how the issue with the balance of juniors and adults work?

Just trying to be prepared, in my priority rights account, and getting this error message:

For every Junior Price Type, between 1 and 2 Adult Price Type(s) can be selected in this Area.

That is despite having at least one adult with every junior.

This happened before and I think I had to do a seperate booking with just one junior and one adult.
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: February 5, 2024, 07:34:30 am »
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if a over 65 ticket will scan the same color as a young adult ticket at Wembley? I have a friend who has been offered a over 65 ticket if successful in the ballot.

Probably not but given the usual shit show at the turnstiles at Wembley, I highly doubt anyone working there gives a fuck, so sure your friend will be fine

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #111 on: February 5, 2024, 07:39:31 am »
Probably not but given the usual shit show at the turnstiles at Wembley, I highly doubt anyone working there gives a fuck, so sure your friend will be fine

Cheers. Yeah I said the same, as long as the ticket scan it will be fine.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #112 on: February 5, 2024, 08:02:25 am »
Anyone know how the issue with the balance of juniors and adults work?

Just trying to be prepared, in my priority rights account, and getting this error message:

For every Junior Price Type, between 1 and 2 Adult Price Type(s) can be selected in this Area.

That is despite having at least one adult with every junior.

This happened before and I think I had to do a seperate booking with just one junior and one adult.
You can buy a maximum of 2 adults with 1 junior. You cannot buy more within the same transaction. I tried to buy 7 adults with 1 junior and it didn't work.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #113 on: February 5, 2024, 08:04:20 am »
You can buy a maximum of 2 adults with 1 junior. You cannot buy more within the same transaction. I tried to buy 7 adults with 1 junior and it didn't work.
That's crazy. The restriction should be the other way round

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #114 on: February 5, 2024, 08:05:31 am »
That's crazy. The restriction should be the other way round
Yep. Thankfully it was in the guaranteed sale so didn't matter but unfortunately some will find out the hard way.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #115 on: February 5, 2024, 08:07:03 am »
Can you click on link before 815?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #116 on: February 5, 2024, 08:07:32 am »
Can you click on link before 815?
Yes, it will then put you in a queue.

Online raging

• Kemlynite
« Reply #117 on: February 5, 2024, 08:08:04 am »
Yes the queue is open.  I clicked a few mins ago.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #118 on: February 5, 2024, 08:08:32 am »
Cheers.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #119 on: February 5, 2024, 08:16:05 am »
4 minutes wait ffs   ;D
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.