Author Topic: Sheffield United away selling details  (Read 3472 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Sheffield United away selling details
« on: November 13, 2023, 02:47:44 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Sheffield United on Wednesday December 6, 2023.

Kick-off: 19:30

Allocation: 2861

Disabled allocation: 10 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices: Adult: £30
Over 60: £27
Full time Student: £25
Young Adult (18-21): £25
Juniors (Under 18): £22

Price Notes:

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Juniors under 14 are not permitted into the stadium without being accompanied by an adult.

Tickets sales notes:

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2022-23.

First sale: 15 or more games: from 8.15am on Thursday November 16 until 10.45am on Friday November 17.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 14 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Friday November 17.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 13 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Friday November 17.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 12 or more games: from 3pm on Friday November 17.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/sheffield-united-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 02:50:37 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Sheffield United away selling details
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 02:59:44 pm »
So Man City @ 2780 started on 17 yet Sheff U @ 2862 will start on 15...do they really think that we are that stupid as to not question why?
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 04:02:32 pm »
So Man City @ 2780 started on 17 yet Sheff U @ 2862 will start on 15...do they really think that we are that stupid as to not question why?

So the suggestion being there's 82 people on 15 or 16 credits

Lets say the club took 50 extra for city than normal, still 132 people on 15 or 16 seems plausible

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2023, 04:29:25 pm »
So the suggestion being there's 82 people on 15 or 16 credits

Lets say the club took 50 extra for city than normal, still 132 people on 15 or 16 seems plausible
Not even close. There are nowhere near 132 people on 15/16, far from it, its way, way more...and to suggest that the club only took 50 more extra for City than normal is laughable to say the least. You of all people should now exactly how many they took from the initial allocation.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 06:13:00 pm by ABJ »

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 05:03:55 pm »
;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2023, 06:15:45 pm »
Not even close. There are nowhere near 132 people on 15/16, far from it, its way, way more...and to suggest that the club only took 50 more extra for City than normal is laughable to say the least. You of all people should now exactly how many they took from the initial allocation.

That wasn't my point, it was just hypothetical

Club took 375 for this so far, city was what 552?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2023, 07:45:11 pm »
That wasn't my point, it was just hypothetical

Club took 375 for this so far, city was what 552?
You yourself mentioned the word plausible, so if you know the figures too, how on earth can you even mention that word?

I'm just going to shut up from now on as I'm literally like a broken record, there is no point in me mentioning any of it anymore, thats not aimed at you personally by the way, far from it.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2023, 09:13:01 am »
You yourself mentioned the word plausible, so if you know the figures too, how on earth can you even mention that word?

I'm just going to shut up from now on as I'm literally like a broken record, there is no point in me mentioning any of it anymore, thats not aimed at you personally by the way, far from it.

At the time i didnt know the sheffield numbers, you raise a valid point

At the time I also didnt know the 10% ballot tickets werent in the initially taken allocation

So we're looking at 175 ish more for city, how many of that would be players wanting tickets or guaranteed hospo holders taking the offer up but not taking it for a midweek against sheffield? like how many of those 175 really stick with the club

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2023, 12:40:27 pm »
Hmmm .... I wonder where those tickets have gone
They do think we are all stupid mate....
How about some transparency and tell us exactly how many season ticket holders / members are on what number of games for each competition!!!  ::)
I cannot think of a valid HONEST reason why not  :thumbup
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2023, 01:55:45 pm »
Hmmm .... I wonder where those tickets have gone
They do think we are all stupid mate....
How about some transparency and tell us exactly how many season ticket holders / members are on what number of games for each competition!!!  ::)
I cannot think of a valid HONEST reason why not  :thumbup

PR

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2023, 11:09:31 am »
Very limited availability in BL4, managed to get 1 on 14.  Need to check trains from Reading/London to Sheffield on 6th/7th December (booked overnight hotel already).  Bloody train strikes!!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2023, 11:21:34 am »
Still a few left, I got 3 more on 14.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2023, 08:19:10 pm »
Interesting to see the club are offering a pair for this out on the members area...
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2023, 11:45:51 am »
Has anyone received their Sheff Utd tickets yet? Just wondered whilst I was booking my trains & hotel.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2023, 11:49:07 am »
Has anyone received their Sheff Utd tickets yet? Just wondered whilst I was booking my trains & hotel.
Got mine from first sale

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2023, 07:06:00 pm »
1st sale arrived, waiting on 2nd sale ones.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2023, 10:11:36 am »
Interesting to see the club are offering a pair for this out on the members area...

As a competition/ giveaway?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2023, 10:41:40 am »
As a competition/ giveaway?
Yeah, a competition
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2023, 11:12:05 am »
Any hope of a returns sale for this tomorrow?

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2023, 11:55:56 am »
Surely has to be really expected it would have been announced by now.
Kenny Godglish

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2023, 12:22:45 pm »
Its up now for tomorrow 10 9 8
Kenny Godglish

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2023, 12:29:33 pm »
What a surprise. All the usual firm can’t be arsed with Sheffield midweek.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2023, 04:13:29 pm »
My ticket arrived this morning  from the 14 sale.

Hotel booked & can get train ok despite the ASLEF train strikes nearly scuppering my plans!!

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2023, 05:30:18 pm »
I'm getting a friend to buy on my behalf tomorrow so in effect he's the lead booker would he be able to collect from Anfield on Sunday as lead booker ? Thanks very much
Kenny Godglish

Offline jbrady10016

• Main Stander
  • They say our days are numbered
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2023, 06:42:13 pm »
Anyone still not got from first sale? Had the ones bought in the second sale but not the ones in the first sale 😩

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2023, 10:59:23 pm »
I'm getting a friend to buy on my behalf tomorrow so in effect he's the lead booker would he be able to collect from Anfield on Sunday as lead booker ? Thanks very much
Yes he will be able to.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #26 on: December 1, 2023, 01:29:52 am »
Yes he will be able to.
Thanks ABJ.
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #27 on: December 1, 2023, 04:50:16 pm »
Dropping to 7 and if any left, 6 on Monday.

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #28 on: December 1, 2023, 08:38:01 pm »
Not sure if in the right section , but looking for a lift south after the game if anyone has space please :) or knows of any supporters clubs that travel back that way...

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #29 on: December 2, 2023, 02:55:23 pm »
anybody who bought on 14 credits still waiting for the post to deliver them  ?

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #30 on: December 3, 2023, 11:06:02 pm »
anybody who bought on 14 credits still waiting for the post to deliver them  ?

Some still waiting on the 1st sale. Anyone collected dupes from Bramall Lane before? Any idea where the ticket office is for away fans?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: December 4, 2023, 05:07:19 am »
Some still waiting on the 1st sale. Anyone collected dupes from Bramall Lane before? Any idea where the ticket office is for away fans?

Yeah I had to collect dupes the last time we played them (pre COVID) when Gini scored the winner.  Here are some details from the Crystal Palace website:

Duplicated tickets can be collected from the black collection kiosk (located at the bottom of Cherry Street car park) an hour and a half before kick off.

Obviously need to contact club on Tuesday to get them to contact Sheff Utd that you'll be collecting a duplicate before KO. Seemed to remember it went smoothly.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #32 on: December 5, 2023, 11:07:49 pm »
Yeah I had to collect dupes the last time we played them (pre COVID) when Gini scored the winner.  Here are some details from the Crystal Palace website:

Duplicated tickets can be collected from the black collection kiosk (located at the bottom of Cherry Street car park) an hour and a half before kick off.

Obviously need to contact club on Tuesday to get them to contact Sheff Utd that you'll be collecting a duplicate before KO. Seemed to remember it went smoothly.

Nice one👍

Offline annasfield

• Anny Roader
« Reply #33 on: December 8, 2023, 01:35:48 pm »
Does anyone know what number of credits this dropped to?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #34 on: December 8, 2023, 01:37:11 pm »
It sold out on 7.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: December 8, 2023, 01:37:36 pm »

I think it sold out on 7

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: December 8, 2023, 01:38:01 pm »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #37 on: December 8, 2023, 01:38:02 pm »