Author Topic: 23/24 TV Fixtures  (Read 69547 times)

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Re: 23/24 TV Fixtures
« Reply #560 on: March 23, 2024, 02:23:28 pm »
What has Arsenal’s CL game got to do with us playing WHU anyway?
Apparently, they've scheduled Arsenal to play Spurs on Sunday 28th - but, if Arsenal are involved in CL on Tues 30th, this could be moved to our early Sat ko, and we play the Sunday.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #561 on: March 23, 2024, 02:48:43 pm »
Apparently, they've scheduled Arsenal to play Spurs on Sunday 28th - but, if Arsenal are involved in CL on Tues 30th, this could be moved to our early Sat ko, and we play the Sunday.

That doesn't make sense for broadcasting though cause TNT have one slot and Sky have the other.

Are they going to swap matches with each other?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #562 on: March 23, 2024, 03:36:16 pm »
That doesn't make sense…..
Let me stop you right there, none of it does. Pop our ticket office into the cauldron and what a wicked spell this shower of shite cast up on us.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #563 on: March 23, 2024, 05:36:49 pm »
That doesn't make sense for broadcasting though cause TNT have one slot and Sky have the other.

No idea - the operative word is 'could' as dependant on Arsenal in the CL. But, if they are still involved in that, their game against Spurs will have to be moved. I don't know if the tea-time slot on the Saturday is available or not ? I don't know why they didn't just schedule ours for the Sunday anyway.

Offline cmred

• Kemlynite
« Reply #564 on: March 23, 2024, 05:36:54 pm »
Yes
Any idea when we would know if their home or away if they did get past bayern

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #565 on: March 23, 2024, 06:19:23 pm »
18th April

From the UEFA site here: https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/028b-1a6a23265d8b-103c8d8e89c6-1000--champions-league-quarter-final-draw/

The [Champions League] semi-finals match schedule will be communicated on 18 April, after the return legs of the quarter-finals.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #566 on: March 23, 2024, 06:21:17 pm »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #567 on: March 24, 2024, 12:05:16 am »

Presumably Sky want the Tottenham Arsenal on their platform hence the scheduling...and we get the TNT short straw...and it will be a reluctant date swap for Sky if UEFA don't give a fuck
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 12:08:24 am by jizzspunk »
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #568 on: March 24, 2024, 08:05:30 am »

That's what exactly they gonna do. It's the same situation with city if they are on tuesday they will swap theirs game with the shite one. So instead put both arsenal and city games on saturday and avoid these scenarios they did exactly the opposite and get them both on sunday even went far away and put the city midweek game on thursday so that also should be move and will affect the kick off time of the derby. Total nonsense.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #569 on: March 24, 2024, 01:23:19 pm »
On the basis that the West Ham date won't be confirmed until 18 April and tickets are bound to be NFC, if Arsenal progress in the CL. I wonder if tickets will go on sale during the week of the game.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #570 on: March 24, 2024, 01:30:05 pm »
The whole thing is a farce, with the worst being Brighton v City which could be moved 24 hours earlier with less than 6 days notice. Whilst if its Arsenal v City on the Tuesday then that means 5 games will have to be moved because of that one scenario all with less than 10 days notice. It beggars belief they are getting away with it really.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #571 on: March 25, 2024, 09:22:09 am »
On the basis that the West Ham date won't be confirmed until 18 April and tickets are bound to be NFC, if Arsenal progress in the CL. I wonder if tickets will go on sale during the week of the game.
The date won't have a bearing on whether NFC is used. If they are going to issue paper tickets, they will do that and just say the date is subject to change.

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #572 on: March 25, 2024, 12:14:58 pm »
Any rough idea when the last couple of games will be set for TV?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #573 on: March 25, 2024, 12:55:08 pm »
Any rough idea when the last couple of games will be set for TV?

Supposed to be 5 weeks before the first gameweek in the month. So May, the first game week is 4th. 5 weeks prior to that is Saturday 30th March. They don't stick to their own timeframes though.

Offline Athleticobil

• Main Stander
« Reply #574 on: March 25, 2024, 01:52:21 pm »
Supposed to be 5 weeks before the first gameweek in the month. So May, the first game week is 4th. 5 weeks prior to that is Saturday 30th March. They don't stick to their own timeframes though.

The big question for me here is can the delay until there is a clear result in Alatanta match?

I have my concerns they will drag out, although all logic points to Sunday 5th

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #575 on: March 25, 2024, 06:59:06 pm »
The date won't have a bearing on whether NFC is used. If they are going to issue paper tickets, they will do that and just say the date is subject to change.

I expect NFC to be used regardless, just wondering if the sale gets pushed back until the date is known.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #576 on: March 28, 2024, 02:19:21 pm »
Last working day today before the 5 week deadline before the Spurs game. Will it get confirmed? Will it shite.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #577 on: March 28, 2024, 02:31:59 pm »
Last working day today before the 5 week deadline before the Spurs game. Will it get confirmed? Will it shite.
Fulham was only confirmed a day short of 4 weeks before, they'll just do whatever the fuck they want.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #578 on: March 28, 2024, 02:34:30 pm »
Fulham was only confirmed a day short of 4 weeks before, they'll just do whatever the fuck they want.
It's all well and good the FSA coming out with a statement saying they're disappointed over the lack of transparency or ability to stick to deadlines...but doesn't help fans especially when even then most of the games have caveats which could be avoided by just assuming the worse case scenario
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #579 on: March 28, 2024, 03:38:01 pm »
It's all well and good the FSA coming out with a statement saying they're disappointed over the lack of transparency or ability to stick to deadlines...but doesn't help fans especially when even then most of the games have caveats which could be avoided by just assuming the worse case scenario
Until supporters start to group together and do something about it, sadly nothing will ever change.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #580 on: March 28, 2024, 08:04:15 pm »
The way you avoid caveats is have Arsenal & Man City play on Saturday and not schedule games for Thursday night. Seen the Premier League were quick enough to point the finger at TFL as Spurs vs Forest has been moved today from Monday night to Sunday 6pm on 7 April because of the tube strike. They want to look in the mirror first.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: March 29, 2024, 09:36:14 am »

I’m assuming it will be Sunday but who knows.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #582 on: March 29, 2024, 10:45:19 am »
I’m assuming it will be Sunday but who knows.
It should be but it could just easily be the Monday as we haven’t had one this season yet so it could be then followed by a potential euro semi on the Thursday.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #583 on: March 29, 2024, 10:52:28 am »
Spurs Monday night game against Forest has been brought forward to the Sunday because of train strikes. Not sure if there is any relevance to that though in terms of our own game against them. ;D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #584 on: March 29, 2024, 12:48:53 pm »
Being selfish I'd rather Spurs is a Monday night than Villa away if we have to have one!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: April 1, 2024, 11:10:04 pm »
Yet another deadline missed.

Will now be 3 days beyond their 5 week deadline for the first May games.

Offline Malachys15

• Main Stander
« Reply #586 on: April 2, 2024, 11:44:31 am »
Spurs game surely be announced this week. They surely cant wait for outcome of Atalanta game.

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
« Reply #587 on: April 2, 2024, 12:10:06 pm »
Spurs game surely be announced this week. They surely cant wait for outcome of Atalanta game.

You'd think not but I have a feeling they want this game to be on the Friday or Monday night. I don't think we have had either yet?

Now it could well be Monday even if we do get past Atalanta.
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: April 2, 2024, 01:06:37 pm »
You'd think not but I have a feeling they want this game to be on the Friday or Monday night. I don't think we have had either yet?

Now it could well be Monday even if we do get past Atalanta.

Villa is odds on to Monday now

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #589 on: April 2, 2024, 01:26:09 pm »
Spurs on a Monday night under the lights be better for us

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #590 on: April 2, 2024, 01:28:17 pm »
Villa is odds on to Monday now
Agreed, far more likely to be the Monday as they'll then be able to show City and Arsenal on the Sunday followed by us on the Monday.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #591 on: April 2, 2024, 01:36:10 pm »
They're waiting for the outcome of the Arsenal-Bayern Munich tie to confirm our unconnected game against West Ham, and that will only be decided about ten days before, so absolutely anything is possible.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #592 on: April 2, 2024, 01:48:11 pm »
Agreed, far more likely to be the Monday as they'll then be able to show City and Arsenal on the Sunday followed by us on the Monday.
Probably show 1 of City/Arsenal on The Sat/Tues, and us on the Monday with the other on the Sunday/Wednesday so they can build it up..
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #593 on: April 3, 2024, 09:59:05 am »
Not even any strongly worded tweets from FSA. No one gives a fuck.

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
« Reply #594 on: April 3, 2024, 10:49:45 am »
Spurs 4.30pm on the Sunday apparently.

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #595 on: April 3, 2024, 10:51:24 am »
Where did you see this?

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #596 on: April 3, 2024, 10:54:16 am »
Where did you see this?

He's never been wrong ;) He's probably friends with people ITK

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #597 on: April 3, 2024, 10:59:26 am »
Haha . . okay. Nice one.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #598 on: April 3, 2024, 12:39:13 pm »
Where did you see this?

Ronnie told him

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan