Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 1 vs 1 Crystal Palace Zaha 32' Diaz 62’ (Nunez s/o 59')  (Read 37421 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: PL: Liverpool 1 vs 1 Crystal Palace Zaha ‘32 Diaz 61’
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2022, 09:22:23 pm »
63 Milner Philips and Robbo came off for the change

Ayew is replaced by Edouard
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 1 vs 1 Crystal Palace Zaha 32' Diaz 62’
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2022, 09:23:18 pm »
This ref is utter shite
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2022, 09:25:29 pm »
65 free kick to us 30 yards out towards the corner of the area.  Forearm in Tsimikas face.  No yellow obviously

Free kick is too long
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2022, 09:25:33 pm »
:lmao

learn from Kostas lads - that's how you get stuff from this ref - go down like you're shot and roll around

Legit foul mind you

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2022, 09:26:41 pm »
Over to Jill
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2022, 09:27:34 pm »
68 Joel Ward gets a yellow card.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2022, 09:29:12 pm »
69 A nice beginning to the move there with Henderson finding Tsimikas in plenty of space, but the cross goes straight to the keeper.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2022, 09:30:47 pm »
Oh Trent...over eager - fortunately blushes saved by the fact that he looked offside anyway.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2022, 09:30:52 pm »
70 Oh Trent, what happened there? A lovely through ball from Fab, Salah does a lovely back heel but Trent then loses his composure and it goes wide.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2022, 09:31:20 pm »
70 Oh Trent, what happened there? A lovely through ball from Fab, Salah does a lovely back heel but Trent then loses his composure and it goes wide.
He would have been offside to be fair
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2022, 09:32:08 pm »
71 Palace players diving to the ground and staying down there milking the minutes away. Ref naturally allows it.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2022, 09:32:32 pm »
He would have been offside to be fair

Yep, saw that on the replay.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2022, 09:33:48 pm »
Palace sticking to their plan despite us being down to 10 - soak up the pressure and try to catch us on the counter again.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2022, 09:34:55 pm »
75 We get a corner after Salah turns a defender, but it's a disappointing one.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2022, 09:35:15 pm »
Diaz an absolute firecracker! Came tracking back like a bat out of hell to rob the Palace player of the ball.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2022, 09:36:13 pm »
76 Anderson is literally holding Salah as he moves across the box and the ref just does nothing. It's completely stupid  now.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2022, 09:36:39 pm »
Incredible what the ref is letting go…

Mo is getting murdered
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2022, 09:36:43 pm »
Mo literally being pulled by the arm by Anderson in the penalty area - ignored. He doesn't even both protesting anymore - just tries to get the ball.

It's disgraceful the way he's allowed to be manhandled.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 1 vs 1 Crystal Palace Zaha 32' Diaz 62’ (Nunez s/o 59')
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2022, 09:37:19 pm »
77 The game is getting a bit stretched now and going from end to end, Zaha should have done better there.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2022, 09:37:23 pm »
Mo literally being pulled by the arm by Anderson in the penalty area - ignored. He doesn't even both protesting anymore - just tries to get the ball.

It's disgraceful the way he's allowed to be manhandled.
Literally nothing is a foul in the area …incredible
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 09:38:27 pm by Rush 82 »
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2022, 09:38:42 pm »
78, Carvalho on for Elliot. Well played son.  :wellin

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2022, 09:39:41 pm »
And again!

He’s just dragged Mo over in the area in a bear hug

W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2022, 09:40:17 pm »
79 Yet again Palace defender holding on to Diaz and ref ignores it.  ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2022, 09:41:08 pm »
79 Yet again Palace defender holding on to Diaz and ref ignores it.  ;D
Hiw is that not a penalty? How?
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2022, 09:41:18 pm »
Has VAR gone on holiday? We're being fouled at will in the penalty area.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2022, 09:42:37 pm »
82 We get a free kick (yes I did say say a free kick!) but Tsimikas's delivery is disappointing.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2022, 09:44:05 pm »
84 We are doing a good fist of this considering we are a man down, just wish we would keep a bit more simple rather than trying the fancier balls at the moment.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2022, 09:44:59 pm »
Klopp not too pleased with Kostas delivery - kicking it too deep.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2022, 09:46:13 pm »
86 Aaah, Salah almost squeezed that in. Some great play with Diaz, Tsimikas and Henderson but Salah's shot just goes wide.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2022, 09:48:42 pm »
88 We get a free kick, but Salah can't keep the ball in play and it goes out for a goal kick.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2022, 09:49:24 pm »
Oh! Now Ward is penalised for holding onto Diaz - the others were much worse and were ignored.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2022, 09:50:01 pm »
89 We get another free kick, this time Trent puts a good ball in it comes out to, Carvalho but the shot is wide.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2022, 09:50:26 pm »
Dammit! Now Carvalho with a lovely shot but can't hit the target.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2022, 09:50:34 pm »
90+5

We have five minutes, come on Reds. The goalie has finally been booked.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2022, 09:51:23 pm »
89 We get another free kick, this time Trent puts a good ball in it comes out to, Carvalho but the shot is wide.
Palace keeper finally picked up a card for time wasting in between all of that.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2022, 09:52:39 pm »
92 Just send the goalie off ref, being spoken to constantly but of course takes all the time in the world. Tsimikas was booked as well.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2022, 09:52:45 pm »
and a foot stand that was ignored against Hendo last week earns Carvalho a card this week.

what a farce this league has become.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2022, 09:53:53 pm »
Hughes just tried to knock the ball away for the ball boy so he couldn’t return it.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2022, 09:54:16 pm »
94 We are looking to move the ball again, but the ref realises he's not given them a free kick for a few minutes and obliges.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2022, 09:55:16 pm »
It's going to be a long season.