Author Topic: The FOOTBALL BETS thread  (Read 3718115 times)

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The FOOTBALL BETS thread
« Reply #77680 on: June 12, 2024, 07:52:55 pm »
Are there any people doing player specials? Like Ronaldo to have 2 headers on target at 2/1 type bets?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77681 on: June 13, 2024, 12:00:04 am »
Are there any people doing player specials? Like Ronaldo to have 2 headers on target at 2/1 type bets?

Sky and PP will have that as a standard market on Portugal games
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #77682 on: June 13, 2024, 08:50:36 am »
Apparently thereís automatic bookings for non-captains approaching a referee, Iíll be keeping an eye on booking markets.
AHA!

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #77683 on: June 13, 2024, 08:51:49 am »
Apparently thereís automatic bookings for non-captains approaching a referee, Iíll be keeping an eye on booking markets.
if you get that right you could be quids in

but I have lost my shirt on it at times

I hate when you are waiting for one booking, player boots it away, screams at a ref and nothing
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #77684 on: June 13, 2024, 08:57:40 am »
I had one on a bet builder for a game last month, everything else in but needed one booking and I think Mudryk and an opposition go head to head for a good few seconds right on full-time, the usual standard booking. Referee just blows the whistle and shepherds them off the pitch  :butt

Sure it was for £1500 too.
AHA!

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #77685 on: June 13, 2024, 09:05:02 am »
I had a few like that in the champions league final

Two I always remember

1. We won 4-0 at Bournemouth one year, had a bet builder, on for 235, Milner was right back, waiting on him to be booked, last minute he absolutely clattered someone, him and the ref just laughed, it was like they knew you had the bet on

2. One in the Afcon recently, one more booking for 50, someone scores, removed their shirt, thought it was done. There was a VAR check that went on so long the ref forgot to book the player, he even showed up booked on livescore and flashscore, next day they removed the booking from those apps

Mind you a few times I logged in the next day, waiting for a booking in  forest match, thought id lost, next day 80 quid appeared in my account, turned out someone was booked in last minute
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR