Author Topic: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD  (Read 3125754 times)

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - END GAME
« Reply #14280 on: January 28, 2022, 04:12:38 pm »
Have no idea about this guy, but I trust our scouts.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14281 on: January 28, 2022, 04:14:27 pm »
It does seem like Spurs forced our hand here (not complaining).

Otherwise, it was probably a summer signing.

I don't think that Diaz would have accepted a move there in January, knowing that we are serious about getting him in the summer. I think this is more a case of us making a strong push this spring on all 4 fronts, since we have navigated January and the AFCON well, and have a realistic chance on all fronts. Diaz would give us that extra security against the possible injuries ...

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14282 on: January 28, 2022, 04:15:04 pm »
Monaco want 80-100m euros for Tchouameni.

Surely you'd buy Bellingham at that price?
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #14283 on: January 28, 2022, 04:16:15 pm »
It is not a love story. Roy would have banned me had I continued to take the piss with the usual suspects about Mbappe ;D
Hahaha Well i love what ya doin Pate. Keep up the good work ;D

Thing is, i did say Roy was Allie. And as we know She was quite difficult in the movie towards Noah,  so ya know ;D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 04:18:55 pm by Capon Debaser »

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #14284 on: January 28, 2022, 04:16:30 pm »
Mo could be even deadlier with all the space in the final third Diaz will create with his outstanding dribbling skills.

Nice little depth upfront too.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14285 on: January 28, 2022, 04:17:33 pm »
Monaco want 80-100m euros for Tchouameni.

Surely you'd buy Bellingham at that price?

100%. Think he's a better player too. He's the dream for me in midfield really, would sort is out for a decade plus

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14286 on: January 28, 2022, 04:18:38 pm »
Have no idea about this guy, but I trust our scouts.

They're an excellent guide, and clearly they've been beavering away at this venture.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #14287 on: January 28, 2022, 04:20:18 pm »
Its amazing the boost it gives to fans when we make an exciting signing, heres hoping this guy is the business! You would have great confidence in our identification of players in fairness, the process is obviously very thorough and we sign players with a clear vision of where they fit in mind. So many other clubs simply collect perceived good players and think about fitting them together later. But with us, we know exactly what we want.

I'd expect to see alot of departures from the club in the next 2 windows (this month and the summer). Out will go Karius, Phillips. Neco Williams, Rhys Williams. Davies, Adam Lewis, Arroyo, Milner, Ojo, Woodburn, Origi and probably Minamino and Ox.

Loans moves probably for the likes of Jaros (went to Notts County today), Davies, Mrozec, Orjzynski, Van den berg, Koumetio, Morton, Clarkson, Cain, Glatzel and maybe Owen Beck too seeing as we are covered at left back.

We don't need alot of incomings, Carvalho and an all rounder in midfield would be terrific, Tchouameni is linked and he would absolutely fit the bill, have a feeling he will be too expensive though.

Would also like to think we would look for someone else (apart from Diaz) should Mane/Bobby depart, Nkunku would be great, but I think Diaz is probably going to be a long term replacement for Mane/Bobby.

All the best Michael  :wanker
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14288 on: January 28, 2022, 04:21:14 pm »
It is not a love story. Roy would have banned me had I continued to take the piss with the usual suspects about Mbappe ;D

It's probably the strong scottish accent that made it hard to understand but he actually said banged not banned.

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #14289 on: January 28, 2022, 04:21:48 pm »
At the risk of being Jordan Ibe’d, can he play in the CL for us?

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14290 on: January 28, 2022, 04:22:25 pm »
Great signing. Good floor, high ceiling. Probably presents better competition now than Minamino or Origi. Plenty of time to develop, too.

...a roof and four walls with patio and garage

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #14291 on: January 28, 2022, 04:23:07 pm »
At the risk of being Jordan Ibe’d, can he play in the CL for us?
Goin by what Clarence Seedorf said, im not sure

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14292 on: January 28, 2022, 04:24:16 pm »
Goin by what Clarence Seedorf said, im not sure

Edgar Davids said he can though and he's got cool shades.

Online vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14293 on: January 28, 2022, 04:24:37 pm »
AWW, Its like a love story straight outta The Notebook.

Roy is Allie.  Pete is Noah

More, Gone with the Wind but frankly I don't give a damn

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14294 on: January 28, 2022, 04:24:42 pm »
It's probably the strong scottish accent that made it hard to understand but he actually said banged not banned.

No it was bummed.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14295 on: January 28, 2022, 04:25:22 pm »
Mate, I know we're big but he's got the small matter of a World Cup qualifier to do first.

Could have done it instead of the warm up.
Jurgen YNWA

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #14296 on: January 28, 2022, 04:25:34 pm »

Online vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14297 on: January 28, 2022, 04:25:54 pm »

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14299 on: January 28, 2022, 04:26:55 pm »
No it was bummed.

;D

Love it when everyone's in a good mood.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #14300 on: January 28, 2022, 04:27:45 pm »
More, Gone with the Wind but frankly I don't give a damn
Haha like a fucking comedic swiss army knife or one man double act you. Set yaself up for the joke and punchline ;D

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14301 on: January 28, 2022, 04:28:38 pm »
(C) Crosby Nick (I think)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvTcJZLJHqo

Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh

Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh

Dada-da
Dada-da
Dada-da
Dada-da-da-da-da-da

Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh

Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh

Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh

Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh

Sepp Van Den Bergh
Sepp Van Den Bergh

Sepp-a-Sepp-a-Sepp-a Van Den Bergh.

Edit: Sepp is the new Mark Lawrenson apparently so he's coming back too.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 04:37:06 pm by royhendo »

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14302 on: January 28, 2022, 04:29:22 pm »
They're an excellent guide, and clearly they've been beavering away at this venture.

Damming them with faint praise.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14303 on: January 28, 2022, 04:29:56 pm »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14304 on: January 28, 2022, 04:31:32 pm »
Luis Diaz about to attempt an Alisson from last night.  ;D

Luis Diaz is warned, if he receives a yellow card today against Peru, his trip to Liverpool will take place sooner.  If not, he’ll probably do the medicals in Argentina

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 04:35:02 pm by Capon Debaser »

Online vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14306 on: January 28, 2022, 04:34:20 pm »
No it was bummed.

Never had you down as a philanderer, Roy?

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #14307 on: January 28, 2022, 04:35:28 pm »
last 3 windows we've brought a first team squad ready player if this goes through. Plus a top quality reserve left back, a replacement for Wijnaldum albeit a fairly short term one in Thiago.Recently we've also seen Elliot and Jones become regulars in the firs team squad.
I'd say we're really starting to see the squad turning over quite gradually, which is the way it should be. Not bad at all.

As others have said, maybe a midfielder in the summer and we're looking OK.

We never needed wholesale changes, just important renewal.

At times it's looked stale when we've had Thiago and Jota injured and it's just been the same team from a few years ago. Thiago, Konate, Elliott, Tsimikas, Diaz and Jota offers good renewal (and players like Kelleher, Jones and Neco Williams who've come through the Academy). Not signing a midfielder last summer backfired but if we can sort Salah's contract out we can concentrate on the midfield in the summer.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #14308 on: January 28, 2022, 04:35:39 pm »
Want some honesty here.. did any of yoos think this Luis Diaz was a decent player when we smashed Porto recently?

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14309 on: January 28, 2022, 04:36:00 pm »
Never had you down as a philanderer, Roy?

No I said I'd buy him a copy. What an album!

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #14310 on: January 28, 2022, 04:37:23 pm »
Want some honesty here.. did any of yoos think this Luis Diaz was a decent player when we smashed Porto recently?

Never took much notice but it's not something to go off. Minamino looked a world beater against us in the CL.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14311 on: January 28, 2022, 04:37:42 pm »

He was quite anonymous at their place, but he did very well at Anfield I thought. Especially in the first half hour, when they actually had a couple of decent chances, he was at the centre of everything Porto did.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14312 on: January 28, 2022, 04:38:18 pm »

He looked pretty decent when he basically waltzed through our whole team.  How about you ?

Online vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14313 on: January 28, 2022, 04:38:27 pm »
Haha like a fucking comedic swiss army knife or one man double act you. Set yaself up for the joke and punchline ;D

Sausages...

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #14314 on: January 28, 2022, 04:39:39 pm »
If I remember correctly, I thought he was their best player.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14315 on: January 28, 2022, 04:39:49 pm »

Not that it matters if he was or wasn’t though to be honest.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14316 on: January 28, 2022, 04:40:06 pm »

Well, he was their best player against us, if that is what you are referring to ...

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14317 on: January 28, 2022, 04:42:44 pm »
If I remember correctly, I thought he was their best player.

My kids were talking about this this morning and I asked was he the one who looked really good against us?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #14318 on: January 28, 2022, 04:43:37 pm »

Luckily we don't sign players based on if they played well against us anymore!
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14319 on: January 28, 2022, 04:45:40 pm »
Is he leaning yet?!