Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2099548 times)

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #27440 on: August 12, 2022, 11:39:33 am »
I thought this was just an additional sale for members as in tickets are held back for today's sale, not a purchase from the exchange as would be the case once today's is closed (or sold out as it is). It is the names that are not clear, to me anyway. Is today's sale the exchange?

They say there are no tickets held back for these sales (but we know there are, defo some in U2/U8 always only on sale in this sale).
The late members sale have always been this way (STH returns / members returns). The difference this time round is that only member returns (and initially unsold non-sth seats I'd guess) will accrue the credit.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27441 on: August 12, 2022, 11:42:20 am »
Is it just me confused as to what you mean by “use the link”?

Also I can only dream of getting 24k in the queue, never mind 6k! I don’t I’ve ever had single figure thousands for any sales in the Klopp era

The hallmap link

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27442 on: August 12, 2022, 11:43:02 am »
Caught me out when I went back in. Replaced a members ticket with a ST return

Yeah, exactly. Gutted.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #27443 on: August 12, 2022, 11:43:57 am »
They say there are no tickets held back for these sales (but we know there are, defo some in U2/U8 always only on sale in this sale).
The late members sale have always been this way (STH returns / members returns). The difference this time round is that only member returns (and initially unsold non-sth seats I'd guess) will accrue the credit.

Fair play, didn't realise that it applied to this one today. 

After thinking about long and hard I accepted a season ticket transfer would not get a credit. If it did we'd have everyone on 13+. I'm still not having buying a ticket for a returned ST does not get a credit. It is not a double credit. It is not the ST holders seat. If the ST game is returned the seat is empty and us fuckin plebs are on to buy it off the club, not the ST holder, the club.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27444 on: August 12, 2022, 11:46:41 am »

They clearly messed up and didn’t drop the returns onto the site till around 11.17. I needed two but the site was so slow I couldn’t change the number of seats before clicking choose my seat. Got one in KH but it’s two or not at all so released it.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27445 on: August 12, 2022, 11:48:18 am »
They clearly messed up and didn’t drop the returns onto the site till around 11.17. I needed two but the site was so slow I couldn’t change the number of seats before clicking choose my seat. Got one in KH but it’s two or not at all so released it.

Yeah, really similar to what happened to me, in addition to the annoyingness mentioned above.

To be honest I really can't afford it anyway this month so might just skip Palace. Gonna be a really tough season financially.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27446 on: August 12, 2022, 11:54:20 am »
I pointed this out about 12 months ago. If you already have a ticket in the basket, go back to the seating plan page and try to get another '1' it won't give you another 1 in the basket to make 2, it'll just give you 1 in the basket (never seen it replace an existing ticket in the basket though!).

I had one non ST return before and it replaced it with a ST one

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27447 on: August 12, 2022, 11:57:43 am »
I had one non ST return before and it replaced it with a ST one

OO that's new. Not seen that before.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #27448 on: August 12, 2022, 12:01:08 pm »
Just to clarify if a ticket in your basket is the standard green tick symbol then that means it is a credit ticket?

Offline jordon148

• Main Stander
« Reply #27449 on: August 12, 2022, 12:01:38 pm »
Nabbed another in the Upper Annie. Means our 3 are sorted for Palace - under no illusions though this season is going to be a graft

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27450 on: August 12, 2022, 12:04:09 pm »
Anyone know why I can't proceed? I chose pick seat for me and I get this error in order summary:

You must select Adult/Over 65/Young Adult AND Junior tickets to proceed.For every Junior Price Type, between 1 and 2 Adult Price Type(s) can be selected in this Area.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #27451 on: August 12, 2022, 12:04:43 pm »
I won't mind it too much when looking for myself but trying for a pair today for a friend was a nightmare, ended up settling for row 1 and row 22 in ce1, I'm sure someone in row 22 won't mind going to row 1 to make a pair in 22

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #27452 on: August 12, 2022, 12:05:38 pm »
Anyone know why I can't proceed? I chose pick seat for me and I get this error in order summary:

You must select Adult/Over 65/Young Adult AND Junior tickets to proceed.For every Junior Price Type, between 1 and 2 Adult Price Type(s) can be selected in this Area.

If it’s the upper Annie it’ll be an adult/kid area probably. Contact the club via Twitter or something whilst it’s in your basket. I reckon they’ll allocate you it

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27453 on: August 12, 2022, 12:06:22 pm »
If it’s the upper Annie it’ll be an adult/kid area probably. Contact the club via Twitter or something whilst it’s in your basket. I reckon they’ll allocate you it

I thought so, what an incredibly stupid system to pick that seat for me. I don't have any juniors listed as FF even

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #27454 on: August 12, 2022, 12:15:22 pm »
I pointed this out about 12 months ago. If you already have a ticket in the basket, go back to the seating plan page and try to get another '1' it won't give you another 1 in the basket to make 2, it'll just give you 1 in the basket (never seen it replace an existing ticket in the basket though!).

Yep same happened for me, it replaced my ticket in the Kop for one in the upper anny.

Also did anyone see some hospitality drop in the Kop? Row of about 7 in 305. Wouldn't let me choose them and next minute they were gone.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #27455 on: August 12, 2022, 12:16:20 pm »
finally in, showing as sold out

refresh refresh refresh

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #27456 on: August 12, 2022, 12:19:09 pm »

Happened to me during the original members sale, there is either an error in the logic or it doesn't know at that point you want two adult tickets so puts you were ever it finds two together.
Let's be honest if you were designing a ticket system from scratch it wouldn't look like this!

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27457 on: August 12, 2022, 12:19:35 pm »
I managed to get a single for a mate after much refreshing in MSU. I just did the choose seats for me, so I never got to see if it was ST or not. Is there a way to tell from purchase history or anything?

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #27458 on: August 12, 2022, 12:21:13 pm »
Is there any way of telling if it is a ST seat after you bought it one. It's not fucking very apparent when trying to basket it?
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27459 on: August 12, 2022, 12:22:55 pm »
Happened to me during the original members sale, there is either an error in the logic or it doesn't know at that point you want two adult tickets so puts you were ever it finds two together.
Let's be honest if you were designing a ticket system from scratch it wouldn't look like this!

Worst thing about it I was only searching for 1 not 2!

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #27460 on: August 12, 2022, 12:24:46 pm »
Worst thing about it I was only searching for 1 not 2!

:duh

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #27461 on: August 12, 2022, 12:25:23 pm »
after refreshing  million times, it shows seats available, when i click choose for me and click the seat it says sold out, annoying

also, is there anyway of getting 2? or is 1 the only (rare) option?

Offline RJane89

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27462 on: August 12, 2022, 12:31:54 pm »
Does the 'choose seats for me' Button only work when there is a price on the price slider? I have a tab that just has qty 1 and the choose seats for me button, no price slider. Never basketed anything with it even when blocks go orange. (understand others could've been quicker)

Offline loveisreal

• manloveisrealtoo. Takin' Bascombe to taskombe.
  • Kopite
« Reply #27463 on: August 12, 2022, 12:48:39 pm »
Anyone figured out if there's anyway to tell once you've bought a ticket whether it would count for a credit or not?  anything to mark it up as such on the member account section?  I remember last year there seemed to be a weird washing machine icon against some returned tickets?

Offline cjc9020801Beverly Hills

• Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team of Carraghers
« Reply #27464 on: August 12, 2022, 01:02:30 pm »
Sold out.

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27465 on: August 12, 2022, 01:21:39 pm »
Managed to get in and select a seat but it flashes green then back to red :(

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27466 on: August 12, 2022, 01:26:25 pm »
Managed to get in and select a seat but it flashes green then back to red :(

Block 126 by any chance?

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #27467 on: August 12, 2022, 01:28:24 pm »
Seen 223 & L8 appear - too slow  >:(

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #27468 on: August 12, 2022, 01:34:06 pm »
seems I can forward the 2 tickets I got today

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #27469 on: August 12, 2022, 01:35:52 pm »
Block 126 by any chance?

That one seat that doesn't appear until you click into the block? :o

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27470 on: August 12, 2022, 01:38:17 pm »
seems I can forward the 2 tickets I got today

Amazingly laughable

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27471 on: August 12, 2022, 01:48:12 pm »
Just had one pop up in 223, clicked pick seat for me, came up saying £53, clicked to confirm and the seat had gone

Offline EUROKINGS

• Kemlynite
  • 77-78-81-84-05
« Reply #27472 on: August 12, 2022, 01:49:42 pm »
how are you on the stadium viewer? does anyone have a link? I can't get past the 'sold out' screen

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27473 on: August 12, 2022, 01:50:43 pm »
how are you on the stadium viewer? does anyone have a link? I can't get past the 'sold out' screen

I just keep refreshing this link

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/events/liverpool%20v%20crystal%20palace/2022-8-15_20.00/anfield?hallmap

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #27474 on: August 12, 2022, 01:54:42 pm »
Amazingly laughable

I understand now why its a touts dream, I was in for a pair today for a friend ended up with 2 singles, now I can look for a pair (however unlikely that is) on my wife and daughters cards, he can forward or return his and I could potentially forward the pair I get to him, serious messing can be done

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #27475 on: August 12, 2022, 01:59:03 pm »
'lev and lads' on FB saying they had 44 tickets turfed out of their baskets

Clearly got a bot operation going on for people wanting to report, also offering tickets with and without credit at extortionate prices

Raffled a standard pair at £7 a number in a 59 ball lotto raffle

Looks like its run by levi Larry Wilkes taking payments to an account called Mason Events Limited

I got all this from 5 minutes, club sit on their hands and do fuck all as per

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27476 on: August 12, 2022, 02:00:34 pm »

Clearly got a bot operation going on for people wanting to report, also offering tickets with and without credit at extortionate prices

Looks like its run by levi Larry Wilkes taking payments to an account called Mason Events Limited

Club aren't assed as long as they get the money.

Tempted to go with that lad who was offering tickets for FV+£20

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27477 on: August 12, 2022, 02:20:24 pm »

Club could buy one ticket from them, identify the membership/STH concerned and cancel it. But they won’t.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #27478 on: August 12, 2022, 02:35:14 pm »
Massive drop just then, blink and you missed it
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27479 on: August 12, 2022, 02:35:25 pm »
Forgot about the sale at 11, Can't go anyway but it seems like it was chaos as per usual. Will be interesting to see what happens Monday at the turnstiles with all the burner phones etc. Anyone going on a legit ticket get there early
YNWA