Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2099598 times)

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #27280 on: August 9, 2022, 10:53:20 pm »
30Fiver is the Joker to Sonofkenny's Batman.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #27281 on: August 10, 2022, 07:20:49 am »
30Fiver is the Joker to Sonofkenny's Batman.

:lmao

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27282 on: August 10, 2022, 08:51:35 am »

So can anyone actually see the seat map page? I had a link which worked before the members sale but it now just says “Error, please log in to proceed”. It may be that they haven’t loaded the available seats onto the map yet but if anyone can see them it would be good to know how much is there.

I would think virtually all available seats will be STH returns. The members sale was only 3 weeks ago so no reason why anyone would return them or not pass on to F&F.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27283 on: August 10, 2022, 10:04:09 am »
So can anyone actually see the seat map page? I had a link which worked before the members sale but it now just says “Error, please log in to proceed”. It may be that they haven’t loaded the available seats onto the map yet but if anyone can see them it would be good to know how much is there.

I would think virtually all available seats will be STH returns. The members sale was only 3 weeks ago so no reason why anyone would return them or not pass on to F&F.

I think they remove the seat maps now between sales

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27284 on: August 10, 2022, 11:47:43 am »
Someone on twitter selling services to get tickets on your own cards at £20 per ticket + FV  :lmao

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #27285 on: August 10, 2022, 11:52:33 am »
Someone on twitter selling services to get tickets on your own cards at £20 per ticket + FV  :lmao
I had somebody inbox me on twitter earlier in the summer claiming he could get me every game for £100.. but he would need to create me a "fresh" membership
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27286 on: August 10, 2022, 11:59:59 am »
I had somebody inbox me on twitter earlier in the summer claiming he could get me every game for £100.. but he would need to create me a "fresh" membership

If they know how to bypass the queue then they probably can. Not that it’s wise to trust anyone on twatter

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27287 on: August 10, 2022, 12:02:14 pm »

This is where we are :butt a select few know how to beat the system. Tbf £20 on top of FV may be a small price to pay for some, to ensure they have credits going forwards

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27288 on: August 10, 2022, 12:37:54 pm »
If they know how to bypass the queue then they probably can. Not that it’s wise to trust anyone on twatter

Sounds like a tout that has multiple memberships and would just transfer from the existing ones to the new one
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #27289 on: August 10, 2022, 12:54:29 pm »
To be honest fellas, we have been incredible for a number of years now. It is not going to last forever, it is a once in a generation team. As soon as we are not in top two this will not be as bad. Maybe the extreme but remember roy hodgeson!! Half the stadium was empty regularly.

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #27290 on: August 10, 2022, 01:38:09 pm »
To be honest fellas, we have been incredible for a number of years now. It is not going to last forever, it is a once in a generation team. As soon as we are not in top two this will not be as bad. Maybe the extreme but remember roy hodgeson!! Half the stadium was empty regularly.

Hodgson was for about 4 months out of the last 20 years. It’ll be like this for good now
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #27291 on: August 10, 2022, 01:55:32 pm »
Why is the palace sale on so late, leaves less time for the random drops

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27292 on: August 10, 2022, 02:07:31 pm »
Why is the palace sale on so late, leaves less time for the random drops

But more for the initial sale

Doesn't affect how many tickets are available overall

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27293 on: August 10, 2022, 02:11:04 pm »
But more for the initial sale

Doesn't affect how many tickets are available overall

No, but it increases the difficulty of getting one…unless you know a way to get ahead of the queue  ;)

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #27294 on: August 10, 2022, 02:17:05 pm »
I can't see them keeping their finger on the pulse on this one, given they don't with anything else

Pyro letters went out fast though to their credit, almost as fast as the pictures they post promoting the use of it on social media

Brilliant on the pyros ;D

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27295 on: August 10, 2022, 02:32:00 pm »

https://twitter.com/thebaskethub_/status/1557299818929831936?s=20&t=aprX7fOJ7BmGas-YSYcnNg

Yet another for the club to get a grip of, like that's going to happen

« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 02:34:51 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #27296 on: August 10, 2022, 03:04:40 pm »
https://twitter.com/thebaskethub_/status/1557299818929831936?s=20&t=aprX7fOJ7BmGas-YSYcnNg

Yet another for the club to get a grip of, like that's going to happen

wow some computer boffin made a bot for lfc ticket page it seems. mental tha.

wonder if those on here who consistently get zero wait time for tickets have a similar kind of hack/app

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27297 on: August 10, 2022, 03:37:30 pm »
wow some computer boffin made a bot for lfc ticket page it seems. mental tha.

wonder if those on here who consistently get zero wait time for tickets have a similar kind of hack/app

Course they have mate. Obvious 30fiver and lots of others have a hack or a bot Just some aren't charging and doing it for themselves and mates.

Others are doing it for profit, and others as a job

Not surprising when multi billon pound club, uses a ticket site that's as secure as a chocolate teapot and designed by a 15 year old dev working in their bedroom

It's utterly pathetic

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27298 on: August 10, 2022, 04:27:42 pm »

Not surprising when multi billon pound club, uses a ticket site that's as secure as a chocolate teapot and designed by a 15 year old dev working in their bedroom

It's utterly pathetic

15 is being generous in all honesty

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27299 on: August 10, 2022, 04:31:00 pm »
Based on people helping their mates out, as said before, if there is a group of 4 and 3 have 19+ then they can get their mate up to 13+ but just transferring 5 games each. There you have one more person above 13 whilst not losing anyone.

Not to mention those who have 6+ plus from previous season, they should now be able to get 13 also

I have 6, but didn’t get a sniff in any of the ballots and was something silly like 28k on members availability day. I haven’t seen a drop of any tickets for Palace yet. Doesn’t give me much hope of getting one all season, never mind keeping my 6

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27300 on: August 10, 2022, 04:35:17 pm »
Course they have mate. Obvious 30fiver and lots of others have a hack or a bot Just some aren't charging and doing it for themselves and mates.

Others are doing it for profit, and others as a job

It's utterly pathetic

the thing is really there is *no* fully secure ticket site. even the biggest ones (ticketmaster etc) have bots, exploits and hacks that either touts or ordinary computer-savvy fans take advantage of. takes away the fairness but then the other extreme is ballots and i'm glad i don't need to stress over those personally.

i remember a couple years ago people on here thought the new ticket site would solve everything and i remember saying it just wouldn't lol.
YNWA.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27301 on: August 10, 2022, 04:36:54 pm »
15 is being generous in all honesty

Maybe so.

But the fact you're on here gloating on every single sale, proves you have a bot, developed you're own, or know a hack

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #27302 on: August 10, 2022, 05:16:28 pm »
Maybe so.

But the fact you're on here gloating on every single sale, proves you have a bot, developed you're own, or know a hack

There’s articles out on the Internet on how to stop queue-it launching.

That F&F attribute on the web page is the most half arsed attempt of trying to clean things up.

They don’t care  - FYI you can access the Palace seating plan now

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/events/liverpool%20v%20crystal%20palace/2022-8-15_20.00/anfield?hallmap

« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 05:40:21 pm by WanderingRed »

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27303 on: August 10, 2022, 07:09:37 pm »
There’s articles out on the Internet on how to stop queue-it launching.

That F&F attribute on the web page is the most half arsed attempt of trying to clean things up.

They don’t care  - FYI you can access the Palace seating plan now

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/events/liverpool%20v%20crystal%20palace/2022-8-15_20.00/anfield?hallmap

I tried them all and they didn’t work, but there’s obviously more tech savvy people that know how to bypass it.

Offline fowler_dk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27304 on: August 11, 2022, 09:54:38 am »
I am not sure if I am going blind or have missed a date or something but I am trying to put my tickets for the Palace game on the ticket exchange and I cannot find the link for it in my account. I did it a couple of times last season but I just cannot find the link for it this time even though I have checked all pages on my account.

Have any of you been able to put a ticket on the exchange?

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #27305 on: August 11, 2022, 09:57:55 am »
I seen a number of hospitality comeback for palace this week, was like 150 tickets that are gone now, I wonder will they bite the bullet and put those in the late sale today

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #27306 on: August 11, 2022, 10:02:30 am »
I seen a number of hospitality comeback for palace this week, was like 150 tickets that are gone now, I wonder will they bite the bullet and put those in the late sale today

When you say you seen them come back, how do you see them and how are they gone? To the lay person the game is sold out until a sale window opens. So from sold out on Tuesdays sale to 2pm today the window is closed. Is this correct or are people still purchasing during that period? I ask this on the basis that I am missing a legitimate period where I could be trying to get tickets. If it is some secret door or something then fair enough.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27307 on: August 11, 2022, 10:09:24 am »
When you say you seen them come back, how do you see them and how are they gone? To the lay person the game is sold out until a sale window opens. So from sold out on Tuesdays sale to 2pm today the window is closed. Is this correct or are people still purchasing during that period? I ask this on the basis that I am missing a legitimate period where I could be trying to get tickets. If it is some secret door or something then fair enough.

He'll have seen them on the 'hospitality' tab. I'm guessing he's saying they've now disappeared so either been sold or taken off to put on the sale today.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #27308 on: August 11, 2022, 10:09:31 am »

No nothing like that, I was thinking about getting hospitality to the game but I am in a group where lads have season hospitality tickets and sell real cheap if they cant unload them coming up to game time, so sort of waiting game on which happens first.

This has led me to checking the hospitality section a bit to just pull the trigger if they look like selling out, so I went in to look Tuesday and there was 150 tickets between areas 227 and 228 that weren't there the week before, so I presume returned hospitality, they are gone now from the hospitality section. So either they have decided to release them as general sale today or they sold them in the last day (imo unlikely but stranger things happen).

or the better explanation from swoopy ;D ;D

He'll have seen them on the 'hospitality' tab. I'm guessing he's saying they've now disappeared so either been sold or taken off to put on the sale today.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27309 on: August 11, 2022, 10:10:43 am »
I am not sure if I am going blind or have missed a date or something but I am trying to put my tickets for the Palace game on the ticket exchange and I cannot find the link for it in my account. I did it a couple of times last season but I just cannot find the link for it this time even though I have checked all pages on my account.

Have any of you been able to put a ticket on the exchange?

The button doesn't appear to have been enabled yet. Bit strange when the sale starts in a few hours! Presumably it's only going to be STH returns or returns that people have sent back via live chat initially.

Online jc68

• Main Stander
« Reply #27310 on: August 11, 2022, 10:15:41 am »
The button doesn't appear to have been enabled yet. Bit strange when the sale starts in a few hours! Presumably it's only going to be STH returns or returns that people have sent back via live chat initially.

I have got the same problem with my ST - am away on holiday, cant make the game and there is currently no option for ticket exchange
“If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.” Bill Shankly

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #27311 on: August 11, 2022, 10:19:58 am »

No nothing like that, I was thinking about getting hospitality to the game but I am in a group where lads have season hospitality tickets and sell real cheap if they cant unload them coming up to game time, so sort of waiting game on which happens first.

This has led me to checking the hospitality section a bit to just pull the trigger if they look like selling out, so I went in to look Tuesday and there was 150 tickets between areas 227 and 228 that weren't there the week before, so I presume returned hospitality, they are gone now from the hospitality section. So either they have decided to release them as general sale today or they sold them in the last day (imo unlikely but stranger things happen).

or the better explanation from swoopy ;D ;D

Ahh I get you, I was worried they were just dropping and I didn't realise. Nice one for clarifying.

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27312 on: August 11, 2022, 10:25:33 am »
Ahh I get you, I was worried they were just dropping and I didn't realise. Nice one for clarifying.

That's another thing mate... they can drop randomly in the build up to the game. You need to have the link for the stadium plan and refresh like fuck!!

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #27313 on: August 11, 2022, 10:29:42 am »
Yeah the club rang me right after I'd failed in the local sales to "offer" me a hospo
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27314 on: August 11, 2022, 10:36:32 am »
Seats which are ST returns will have the text 'ST' in them

Still red and look the same as others, just that it has that text in it

Like the current RV seats

Offline includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #27315 on: August 11, 2022, 10:42:56 am »
Yeah, saw this image on twitter!

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #27316 on: August 11, 2022, 10:44:02 am »
Sale delayed. Now tomorrow at 11.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27317 on: August 11, 2022, 10:49:56 am »
"unforseen circumstances" ;D

I.e. we didn't test something properly

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27318 on: August 11, 2022, 10:51:47 am »
Gutted…was looking forward to an afternoon F5 bashing

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #27319 on: August 11, 2022, 10:52:24 am »
Probably some flaw they’ve missed and have to put it right 😂