Author Topic: New Kit thread  (Read 3545505 times)

Offline gramck24

• Tryathlete
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: New Kit thread
« Reply #24080 on: May 30, 2022, 07:21:18 am »
My lad wanted to go the club shop before yesterday's parade. Have to say that all the Nike stuff is the worse quality for what they are charging, NB wasn't only much better in terms of design but also the gear will last more than 5 minutes.

Piss poor from Nike.

Offline lucas leivas #1 fan

• Anny Roader
  • twitter: @Ciaran_CP
« Reply #24081 on: May 30, 2022, 12:16:41 pm »
love this kit, but haven't bought a Nike one and wont unless can get the player version in a sale at some point

charging £50+ for an official knockoff version of the kit the players wear is just bizarre - I k now the player ones have been better for ages but at least the fan ones would have the same patterns etc. them being markedly different is an odd choice
Follow me on Twitter: @Ciaran_CP

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #24082 on: May 30, 2022, 12:36:57 pm »
They certainly have some 'interesting' stuff

I like how the word 'red' is in red and is kinda noticeable... don't know if they meant this in the design.

but it can read "ard red" which perfectly sums up me, which is why I may buy it for "festivals"  :D

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24083 on: May 30, 2022, 11:06:39 pm »
love this kit, but haven't bought a Nike one and wont unless can get the player version in a sale at some point

charging £50+ for an official knockoff version of the kit the players wear is just bizarre - I k now the player ones have been better for ages but at least the fan ones would have the same patterns etc. them being markedly different is an odd choice
It's an obvious one, in more than one meaning. It looks more premium just because it has more going on in it, even though technically they'd cost about the same to make as the fan version. They are basically reeling you in with aesthetics and marketing. They could be flogging us the player version as the only version, only with stitched in badges, but having two models makes it seem one is an upgrade over the other for 50% of the asking price. If a kid sees his mate wearing the "player version" and compares his fan kit to that one, the fan one is going to look like an inferior knock off, so it tempts him to ask his ma for the extra 30 quid for the nicer shirt.

In short, Nike are c*nts.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24084 on: May 31, 2022, 11:42:29 pm »
They certainly have some 'interesting' stuff

Saw someone wearing this in Paris ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24085 on: May 31, 2022, 11:46:01 pm »
Can anyone link me to the correct DHGate page for the new home top, player version, please?

I've not used the site before and when looking last night there seemed to be loads of different things to click on to.  :rollseyes

EDIT: Links kindly supplied via PMs. Thanks everyone.  :thumbup :thumbup

Could you PM me the link please SoS.

Also anyone know where to get one of the life sized cut outs ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #24086 on: June 1, 2022, 12:01:41 am »

Could you PM me the link please SoS.

Also anyone know where to get one of the life sized cut outs ?
PM'd as requested. 😎👍
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Paisley79

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24087 on: June 1, 2022, 11:24:14 am »
Does anyone know a good place to buy old fashioned shirt numbers? Not transfers - I'm talking about the pre-1990's numbers that were stitched on to the shirt?  Cheers

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #24088 on: June 1, 2022, 11:53:06 am »
PM'd as requested. 😎👍
Hi David, hope you're well! :)

Could you also PM me the link, please?

Much appreciated!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24089 on: June 1, 2022, 01:42:56 pm »
Hi David, hope you're well! :)

Could you also PM me the link, please?

Much appreciated!
Done. 😎👍
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #24090 on: June 1, 2022, 02:27:17 pm »
Done. 😎👍
Cheers mate, you're a Ledge!  8)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24091 on: June 1, 2022, 03:07:17 pm »
wonder what's happening with our away and third kits this year?

Seems odd that there haven't been any leaks at all yet and the away being kind of leaked a couple of times and seemingly changing to the white thing we've seen.

Pretty much all the big Nike teams have all their kits out there now.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #24092 on: June 1, 2022, 03:25:58 pm »
wonder what's happening with our away and third kits this year?

Seems odd that there haven't been any leaks at all yet and the away being kind of leaked a couple of times and seemingly changing to the white thing we've seen.

Pretty much all the big Nike teams have

all their kits out there now.

Look at page 592

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24093 on: June 1, 2022, 03:32:15 pm »
Look at page 592

Yeah I've seen them but the dark one is a blag/render based on a pulled design and the white one is a render based on a design they've taken off a ball design. There's nothing official been linked yet.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #24094 on: June 1, 2022, 04:13:40 pm »
Yeah I've seen them but the dark one is a blag/render based on a pulled design and the white one is a render based on a design they've taken off a ball design. There's nothing official been linked yet.

Think the white one is going to be correct

Offline BondysNiners

• Main Stander
  • Can I tell you the story of a poor boy
« Reply #24095 on: June 1, 2022, 05:58:53 pm »

The white one will be very similar.

The 3rd is Green and red. No design been leaked yet, just the colours. Dark atomic teal
One day, it will happen

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #24096 on: June 2, 2022, 06:33:12 am »
I've used this site for various shirts as last few years (including the new home shirt) and they've always been spot on.
https://www.soccer000.com/

Same drill as the other 'fake' sites with this? Order one size up yeah? Are they as good as the others (DH etc?)
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #24097 on: June 2, 2022, 09:46:06 am »
My shirts just arrived from :

https://www.jjsport24.com

Perfect or near perfect quality so far as I can tell.

Got next years new home kit, and this years cream away kit.

Ordered one size up from normal and fits perfect. Cost me €15 each. Little under 3 weeks to arrive. Sorted.

Offline T.Mills

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24098 on: June 2, 2022, 10:22:00 am »
Buy the real shirt ya tight fucks, how we supposed to afford Mbappe next year???

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #24099 on: June 2, 2022, 11:10:59 am »
When will we see the away and third kits?
"Salahs in here......"

Offline Paisley79

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24100 on: June 2, 2022, 05:02:34 pm »
Does anyone know a good place to buy old fashioned shirt numbers? Not transfers - I'm talking about the pre-1990's numbers that were stitched on to the shirt?  Cheers

Anyone help with this?

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24101 on: June 2, 2022, 07:45:04 pm »
Anyone help with this?
Just had a look on ebay, this was the best I could find, everything else seems to be iron on these days

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353479356310?hash=item524d02ef96:g:Bv8AAOSwuFVgjai1

Online KIFS

• Main Stander
  • Orcs must die!
« Reply #24102 on: June 2, 2022, 07:51:46 pm »
Would appreciate a PM too please, SoS.

Offline Paisley79

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24103 on: June 2, 2022, 09:07:53 pm »
Just had a look on ebay, this was the best I could find, everything else seems to be iron on these days

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353479356310?hash=item524d02ef96:g:Bv8AAOSwuFVgjai1

Cheers mate. Yeah, I was having no luck with Amazon or Ebay earlier in the week. Tried every kind of wording in google!!

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #24104 on: June 2, 2022, 09:10:26 pm »
When will we see the away and third kits?

When we play away or when away colours are too close to the colours of the home team.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24105 on: June 2, 2022, 09:32:21 pm »
Cheers mate. Yeah, I was having no luck with Amazon or Ebay earlier in the week. Tried every kind of wording in google!!
Best bet might be to buy some material, stencils, sharp scissors and give it a go yourself.

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #24106 on: June 3, 2022, 07:41:04 am »
My shirts just arrived from :

https://www.jjsport24.com

Perfect or near perfect quality so far as I can tell.

Got next years new home kit, and this years cream away kit.

Ordered one size up from normal and fits perfect. Cost me €15 each. Little under 3 weeks to arrive. Sorted.

Can i ask, the only Nike shirt I have is LAST years home shirt (the first Nike home shirt) and it fits perfect. Should I go one size up from THAT do you reckon?>
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #24107 on: June 3, 2022, 07:49:49 am »
Can i ask, the only Nike shirt I have is LAST years home shirt (the first Nike home shirt) and it fits perfect. Should I go one size up from THAT do you reckon?>

I would say yes - just because I got last years away (i guess same size as last years home roughly) and this years home, both one size up, and they both fit fine. So if you got last years officially then I would go one size up - or if you got it through similar channels at this one then order the same.

It should be noted though that I´m a bit of a scruff, so don´t mind things hanging slightly loose ;D

The collar is very slightly wider then what I would consider normal t-shirt sized on the new home - but I think that might be a design feature

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #24108 on: June 3, 2022, 09:26:16 am »
When we play away or when away colours are too close to the colours of the home team.
Such a bitch.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #24109 on: June 3, 2022, 08:06:56 pm »
Saw someone wearing this in Paris ;D
In or around the fan park? Me too.

I also saw a fella with the new shirt on and his two kids hard this season's on.

Priorities

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24110 on: June 3, 2022, 11:59:27 pm »
In or around the fan park? Me too.

I also saw a fella with the new shirt on and his two kids hard this season's on.

Priorities

Yeah in the fan park, or walking down that long side road to it maybe.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24111 on: June 4, 2022, 08:05:23 am »

All about the dollar isn't it ? We've gone from shirts being changed every two seasons to changing them every season with 3 different kits. Now to changing every season with 3 different kits and "stadium" or "player" edition.
  Think the only thing left for the money men is to have a change at Christmas as well !

Saying all that I bought the player edition for next season as a 51 year old grown up  :duh
Got me again.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24112 on: June 4, 2022, 07:49:00 pm »
Has anyone who has used DHgate missed a delivery and, if so, did they simply try to deliver it again?

It seems there was a 'failed attempt' to deliver my shirt today, despite the fact two of us have been in all day and they could have placed it in the porch.   :butt

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #24113 on: June 5, 2022, 11:51:35 am »
Has anyone who has used DHgate missed a delivery and, if so, did they simply try to deliver it again?

It seems there was a 'failed attempt' to deliver my shirt today, despite the fact two of us have been in all day and they could have placed it in the porch.   :butt

Will it not just go to local post office if they couldn't deliver?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24114 on: June 5, 2022, 11:55:30 am »
Will it not just go to local post office if they couldn't deliver?
I'm not sure. I'll have to chase it up if I can.

There was no card posted through the door with information on.

If it has gone to a local PO, would they try to redeliver or do you think I'd have to pick it up? I'm not sure how these things work these days.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #24115 on: June 5, 2022, 12:04:00 pm »
I'm not sure. I'll have to chase it up if I can.

There was no card posted through the door with information on.

If it has gone to a local PO, would they try to redeliver or do you think I'd have to pick it up? I'm not sure how these things work these days.

yeah usually they'd leave a card then you take the card to collect the parcel

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24116 on: June 5, 2022, 12:12:11 pm »
yeah usually they'd leave a card then you take the card to collect the parcel
No card, unfortunately. I've just managed to track it down to a distribution center though, so if it doesn't arrive early next week I'll pop in there to see if they can find it.

Thanks for your replies. 😊👍

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24117 on: June 6, 2022, 07:09:57 am »
Anything from DH is usually collected by RM. If they missed a post, they leave a card informing you they have it and that they'll either try again at a time or they have it at the local depot. If you didnt get a card, check the tracking number on their site. Be careful, because scammers have worked out a way of sending you fake emails telling you it was attempted to be delivered but you werent in and ask for a delivery fee to send it out again. Royal Mail dont send you emails. If you didnt get the card, chances are its an attempted scam.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24118 on: June 6, 2022, 08:05:52 am »
Anything from DH is usually collected by RM. If they missed a post, they leave a card informing you they have it and that they'll either try again at a time or they have it at the local depot. If you didnt get a card, check the tracking number on their site. Be careful, because scammers have worked out a way of sending you fake emails telling you it was attempted to be delivered but you werent in and ask for a delivery fee to send it out again. Royal Mail dont send you emails. If you didnt get the card, chances are its an attempted scam.

Does sound like it's a scam and just a coincidence that there is a parcel due at the same time. I've had that before from a fake DHL email, when DHL were actually due to deliver a parcel to me, I was fuming as I'd been in all day. When I looked closer, The email address from the sender was so obviously fake, but easy to get caught out.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24119 on: June 6, 2022, 12:29:39 pm »
Thanks for the reply.

It was actually on the DHgate site, via the tracking facility that said an attempted delivery was made.

It did puzzle me that no card was left, though. I eventually tracked the parcel down to a local Royal Mail distribution center, again, via an update on the tracking facility.

The good news is I've just had a message from home telling me the parcel has just arrived. 😊
I'll be back there tomorrow, so will give an update then to those who have asked me to remark on sizing and quality.

Thanks to those who replied to my query. Having not used the company before I was just a bit unsure about the procedure after a failed delivery. Anyway, it seems they just try again.

Thanks everyone. 😎👍