Author Topic: Atalanta  (Read 1482 times)

Offline mike1892

• Kemlynite
Atalanta
« on: April 9, 2024, 09:51:18 pm »
Hi there,

I’m travelling to the city for the Palace game this weekend and arrive on Thursday.

I notice from the club website that there are still a load of hospitality tickets available for the Atalanta fixture that night.

Just wondered if anyone knows if the club cut their losses on these and sell them as normal tickets on the day of the game if they haven’t been sold at the hospitality rate? I’d be amazed if there were any empty seats come kick off?

Many thanks,
Michael.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Atalanta
« Reply #1 on: April 9, 2024, 10:08:50 pm »
They might but it will only be for people with at least one credit in the Europa League this season.

If you want a ticket they’ll be a fair few knocking around on Twitter etc I would imagine.

Offline mike1892

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2 on: April 9, 2024, 10:19:53 pm »
Cheers for the reply, that’s really helpful.

Hmmm, I’m a bit stuck in the pre digital age… How safe is trying to get tickets on Twitter do you know? Any advice would be really welcome.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 9, 2024, 10:21:18 pm »
To be honest mate it’s a bit touch and go, if you don’t know how to spot fraudsters I wouldn’t do it.

Best bet is go to the ground on the day of the game, they’ll be spares floating around.

Offline mike1892

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4 on: April 9, 2024, 10:36:54 pm »
Cheers. I thought all tickets were digital now? Had a bad experience buying a ticket outside the ground some years ago and thought the club had clamped down on it by going paperless?

Online bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #5 on: April 9, 2024, 11:02:20 pm »
Cheers. I thought all tickets were digital now? Had a bad experience buying a ticket outside the ground some years ago and thought the club had clamped down on it by going paperless?

Likewise now, so many people getting ripped off with screenshots for tickets.
which has been evident in the last few games.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2024, 02:56:19 am »

If you find someone with a spare the ticket it could be forwarded to you properly if you set up a supporter ID and added the seller to your Friends and Family (this can all be done fairly easily/quickly).

Then you'd need to download the generic NFC to your phone  and the seller would forward the ticket on the LFC site - you'd get a link to click on, so it would be an officially forwarded ticket.

(info to register and download the generic NFC is here https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/articles/ticket-forwarding/do-you-need-to-be-a-member-to-be-forwarded-a-ticket-via-friends-and-family/65969c2219f03b1e47efd083)

There is obviously a judgement call of when to send any money if you are unknown to them and vice versa. If you are a TAW subscriber you could try on the Facebook group.

Avoid anyone charging over FV or suggesting you can use a screenshot to get in.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 03:01:01 am by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline mike1892

• Kemlynite
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2024, 09:53:26 am »
Thanks, that’s really helpful advice. Much appreciated.

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2024, 10:21:14 am »

Obviously it depends on your circumstances but I'd seriously consider the official hospitality rather than send money to people I don't know, particularly if it's over face value. Recent games seem to have seen a lot of people scammed.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2024, 10:30:49 am »

Agreed. If this is a one off trip, stump up for the Carlsberg Dugout tickets at £330 a pop
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/hospitality/liverpool%20v%20atalanta%20-%20matchday%20hospitality/2024-4-11_20.00/anfield/the%20carlsberg%20dugout%20(kop%20end)%20-%20matchday%20hospitality?hallmap

At least you know you're defo getting in and you'll get food and a drink !

Online bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2024, 11:51:58 am »
Agreed. If this is a one off trip, stump up for the Carlsberg Dugout tickets at £330 a pop
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/hospitality/liverpool%20v%20atalanta%20-%20matchday%20hospitality/2024-4-11_20.00/anfield/the%20carlsberg%20dugout%20(kop%20end)%20-%20matchday%20hospitality?hallmap

At least you know you're defo getting in and you'll get food and a drink !

There's cheaper LFC hospitality options at £270

Crown Plaza (Ticket in the Upper Anny)
Premier Club (Ticket in the upper KK)

Offline Jonny-B

• Kopite
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2024, 02:14:07 pm »
Hi there,

I’m travelling to the city for the Palace game this weekend and arrive on Thursday.

I notice from the club website that there are still a load of hospitality tickets available for the Atalanta fixture that night.

Just wondered if anyone knows if the club cut their losses on these and sell them as normal tickets on the day of the game if they haven’t been sold at the hospitality rate? I’d be amazed if there were any empty seats come kick off?

Many thanks,
Michael.

I don't think i've ever seen the club resell hospo tickets as general. They usually just let go unsold.

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2024, 03:15:51 pm »
I don't think i've ever seen the club resell hospo tickets as general. They usually just let go unsold.

They add the seats, without the meal etc, to the late availability sales. These are the hospo packages with a seat in the general admission areas rather than in the hospo only areas.

Offline mike1892

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2024, 04:03:10 pm »
Thanks for all of your replies. I have a hospitality ticket for Palace on Sunday, so unfortunately I just can’t afford to do it for both games.

Offline mike1892

• Kemlynite
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2024, 04:05:27 pm »
They add the seats, without the meal etc, to the late availability sales. These are the hospo packages with a seat in the general admission areas rather than in the hospo only areas.

Do you know how I would go about accessing the late availability sales?

Online bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2024, 04:56:44 pm »
Do you know how I would go about accessing the late availability sales?

due to changes, you can't unless you registered for the ballot (with the credits)

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2024, 07:47:52 pm »
due to changes, you can't unless you registered for the ballot (with the credits)

There’s no ballot or registration for this game (except the local ballots).

But you would need one credit from another European match to buy a ticket, there’s still a few for sale on the main page at face value but again you’ll need the credit to buy them.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2024, 03:51:09 pm »
The old rules about offering outside of exchanges still exists. This isn't fucking stub hub.