Author Topic: Guess who I just met in the Asda?  (Read 1686137 times)

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
Re: Guess who I just met in the Asda?!
« Reply #3280 on: April 3, 2012, 04:38:55 pm »
My attitude is usually there's no problem having a few drinks after a game, as long as there's a few days before the next one, but you have to be able to justify it

If we've won 5 in a row and they've been out in between each game it's obviously not having an immediate negative impact and let's be honest, we'll forgive most things off the pitch if we're winning games on it

But while we're in such a disgraceful run of form, as a team and personally, it's fair to say this wasn't Carroll's wisest move.
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline gerrardlfc

• Kopite
« Reply #3281 on: April 3, 2012, 07:25:17 pm »
He's 22 years old going out on a Monday night, not anotehr game until Saturday, what's the problem, he always went out at Newcastle and scored goals in the Premier league so that cannot be blamed

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #3282 on: April 3, 2012, 07:29:34 pm »
I've seen Ferguson (or someone the double of him) in The Blob a few times.

that would be the queen and you should address her as 'marm'.

Offline Purple Aki

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3283 on: April 3, 2012, 07:36:10 pm »
He's 22 years old going out on a Monday night, not anotehr game until Saturday, what's the problem, he always went out at Newcastle and scored goals in the Premier league so that cannot be blamed

I don't think anyone has a problem with him going out and having a few, it's just, well, you know, 1 day after he was auditioning for the Olympics diving team, then shouting his mouth off at the boss and storming off down the tunnel taking the shirt off his back. That coupled with our dreadful run of games (not blaming that on Carroll) and when we feel as though the team just don't fucking give a shit, it doesn't sit well that he just get's on with getting shit faced, and very publicly.

That's my view anyway.
He's a sexual molester, like a black uncle fester, he will make you tense your biceps, your quads and your triceps.

It's Purple Aki

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #3284 on: April 3, 2012, 07:43:46 pm »
Have to commend him on his choice of venue though, Heebies is boss.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #3285 on: April 3, 2012, 07:49:59 pm »
One day I might get round to reading this thread from the beginning, it looks a right laugh. But for now, can somebody tell me if it is a rare occurence for one of our players to be seen out partaking of alchol?

Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #3286 on: April 3, 2012, 07:57:00 pm »
I think Capello got it right. He dropped him because he was a piss head who was also useless on the pitch.
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #3287 on: April 3, 2012, 08:02:22 pm »
One day I might get round to reading this thread from the beginning, it looks a right laugh. But for now, can somebody tell me if it is a rare occurence for one of our players to be seen out partaking of alchol?

My mate sees Kelly out in Warrington on a fairly regular basis so I'd say not. Thing is, Carroll obviously has a bit of a reputation in this respect and whilst I can understand why some aren't impressed by it, I hardly think it's a main contributor to his or our performances.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #3288 on: April 3, 2012, 08:05:17 pm »
Not that players can't have a life beyond being professional footballers.
But after your side has been thoroughly beaten, and you have embarrassed yourself, your Club, and your manager, the last thing you should be doing is making a public show of yourself.

It's unprofessional.

Indeed it is but being at the top of the game doesnt stop you having an alcohol problem. Maybe the club should try and find out his triggers and reasons for this.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline red annie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #3289 on: April 3, 2012, 08:51:37 pm »
I suspect more than one player had more than enough to drink on Monday night with no game before Saturday.

I saw Robbie Keane in our local on nights when he definitely shouldn't have been out & this thread probably has more than one story about Hamman out in a pub in Liverpool.

Carroll out on Monday is no big deal, tell me story about him getting pissed up the night or 2 nights or even 3 nights before a match and I might care. The Monday after a crap day in Newcastle is largely irrelevant. We really really do have bigger issues to worry about.

Offline Revill

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3290 on: April 3, 2012, 08:53:59 pm »
It wasn't Reina, dropping a melon, was it ?

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #3291 on: April 3, 2012, 09:02:26 pm »
Footballers shouldn't fucking drink at all.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Marko B

• Legacy Fan
  • Ray Osbourne RIP
« Reply #3292 on: April 3, 2012, 11:30:20 pm »
If you're paid big money to act a professional, to represent your club, your supporters and for your own future then you fucking well do that. Sure there's some leniency during the off season but this is not on. Players are paid massive money for a reason - it's the compensation for the engulfment of their own life and if they don't respect that then I can't say I have much respect for them.
Quote from: Rafa Benitez
“I was not fighting for the power. I didn’t need more power. I was fighting for the future of the club.”

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #3293 on: April 3, 2012, 11:31:00 pm »

Behave yourself young man.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3294 on: April 3, 2012, 11:31:11 pm »
Even the asda thread has become a bastion of hate

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3295 on: April 3, 2012, 11:33:26 pm »

::)

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3296 on: April 3, 2012, 11:36:28 pm »
I've just seen Andy Carroll coming out of Smythes toy shop Speke with a Scaletrix.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #3297 on: April 3, 2012, 11:36:39 pm »
Seen Andy Carroll shit faced in Heebies, 2 bouncers had to carry him out, got a pic on my phone but its far too dark to even make out its him, shit camera.

He was dressed like a tramp aswel.

If that's true its a fkin outrage mate

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #3298 on: April 3, 2012, 11:36:42 pm »

Lock it and start again !!
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #3299 on: April 3, 2012, 11:40:34 pm »

Thank Christ Andy wasnt spotted drunk, pissing into the frozen meat section of Asda Walton.
Yet.
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3300 on: April 3, 2012, 11:58:29 pm »
Smashed n carried out of a bar by two bouncers?

Beast.

Offline lukas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3301 on: April 4, 2012, 02:34:06 am »
Have to commend him on his choice of venue though, Heebies is boss.

Used to be, not so much anymore. Having said that I still go there :D
PSN:lr3487

Offline reddybear

• Main Stander
« Reply #3302 on: April 4, 2012, 02:54:50 am »
Training the next day?

Offline kermit^^

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3303 on: April 4, 2012, 04:48:43 am »
Kenny should tell Carroll that he's only allowed to drink after he scores. 1 goal = 1 pint. :)

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3304 on: April 4, 2012, 06:20:51 am »
Kenny should tell Carroll that he's only allowed to drink after he scores. 1 goal = 1 pint. :)
Poor Andy.

Hmm, i might agree but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3305 on: April 4, 2012, 07:44:47 am »
If you're paid big money to act a professional, to represent your club, your supporters and for your own future then you fucking well do that. Sure there's some leniency during the off season but this is not on. Players are paid massive money for a reason - it's the compensation for the engulfment of their own life and if they don't respect that then I can't say I have much respect for them.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3306 on: April 4, 2012, 08:06:20 am »
Seems to me Carroll was banging in the goals when he was on the piss regularly at Newcastle.

Therefore we should give him Special Brew at training, our regime seems to have taken al the devil out of him.
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #3307 on: April 4, 2012, 08:21:38 am »
My mate sees Kelly out in Warrington on a fairly regular basis so I'd say not.
yeah my cousin says he sees him there a good bit

can put the drink away apparently, cousin said hes a nice guy
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Mistawoss

• Main Stander
« Reply #3308 on: April 4, 2012, 08:39:29 am »
Alan Kennedy in the bar across from the Adelphi before the Stoke game the other week. Was actually walking out the door at the time due to about 15 police making their way into the toilet

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #3309 on: April 4, 2012, 08:50:06 am »
I've just seen Andy Carroll coming out of Smythes toy shop Speke with a Scaletrix.

Footballers shouldn't play fucking Scaletrix at all  :no

Offline iwear no colours

• which helps with the washing a hell of a lot, let me tell you
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3310 on: April 4, 2012, 08:55:00 am »
Footballers shouldn't play fucking Scaletrix at all  :no

Hell be out with a sore trigger finger now

Offline scared_person

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3311 on: April 4, 2012, 09:12:06 am »
I don't think there is a massive problem with players having a few on a Monday night. Getting carried out by the bouncers is a different matter though, no?

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #3312 on: April 4, 2012, 09:42:11 am »
I don't think there is a massive problem with players having a few on a Monday night. Getting carried out by the bouncers is a different matter though, no?

They'd need a fucking forklift for Carroll.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline TOMMO86

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3313 on: April 4, 2012, 09:46:13 am »
Andy Carroll spotted breathing in West Derby.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3314 on: April 4, 2012, 09:48:20 am »

Really !!!!
Nah, not having that, really?
West Derby?
 :D
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #3315 on: April 4, 2012, 09:53:39 am »

must be having a hair of the dog
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3316 on: April 4, 2012, 10:51:06 am »
I have to say I agree with this.

I don't think players should drink too much or smoke at all. Their health and fitness is kinda owned by the club while they are contracted. A drink occasionally is fine, but regularly getting drunk out of their minds in the middle of a season is not okay imo. Of course ultimately it's something for the manager to deal with. Some are probably more strict while others are totally cool with it. 

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3317 on: April 4, 2012, 10:53:26 am »

Footballers shouldn't be fucking breathing at all.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3318 on: April 4, 2012, 10:56:20 am »

Do you think he's got asthma and we're better of selling him?

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3319 on: April 4, 2012, 10:58:09 am »
Do you think he's got asthma and we're better of selling him?

I think so, he was breathing so heavily 2 people had to hold him up.