Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 2 vs Bournemouth 1 ‘10 Wilson ‘24 Salah ‘32 Mane  (Read 23923 times)

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
Re: PL: Liverpool 2 vs Bournemouth 1 ‘10 Wilson ‘24 Salah ‘32 Mane
« Reply #280 on: March 7, 2020, 03:32:43 pm »
Scoreline was way closer than the game.
Wasn't a brilliant performance, but there were some good signs. Mane when he got on the ball looked excellent. Milner gave some steel, although we missed a left footer for some of the chances he had to cross. Bobby can't buy a goal at home (here hoping he fixes that midweek). Ox had moments and Fabinho struggled again.

How their first goal stood I have no idea. Tierney set the precedent in the first minute when Gomez is pushed in the back by Wilson in a challenge, he and virgil both appealed to the the ref who said shoulder charge! That gave Wilson the green light to push as much as he wanted. Their goal in real time is obviously a push, Gomez is in control and he barges into him and pushes him forward, not a shoulder in sight. I watched Tierney in the aftermath and everyone around me expected VAR to intervene it was so obvious. Even Tierney was looking around and walking back slowly as if he expected it to be overruled - well make the f'in decision rather than trying to get bailed out by VAR. Just what is the point of VAR if it can't get that right. Wilson got even bolder then, at one point he pushed Gomez over with two hands in his back... nothing given.

Anyway, a victory makes us one closer.
Need to be stronger in midfield in mid-week, will be a tough one.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #281 on: March 7, 2020, 03:33:11 pm »
Really delighted with that result and performance. Real sign of a great team when even when not playing that well and going a goal down to the worst VAR decision ive seen this season we still had the balls to turn it around when the whole of the country want us to slip up.

Mentality monsters.

Think we'll absolutely annilate Madrid next week  :wave
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: March 7, 2020, 03:34:50 pm »
Your WUM level is zero. Absolute rookie. You need to do far better.

My advice is to start off a bit slower, dont make it so obvious from the get go.  Need to build up a good will with your posting first, not just jump straight into it from the day you register.

;D

THEY HAVE NO GAME! These past few years has seen a steady decline in wumary.

Offline KirkVanHouten

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #283 on: March 7, 2020, 03:35:14 pm »
Great to be back winning again. Let's be honest, that wasn't a great performance. Seem completely toothless when we're given the ball and asked to break down a deep defence at the moment.

Our best chances came from counter pressing, which is at least a good sign that we're doing the fundamentals right. But aside from Bobby's missed chance in the second half I didn't think we created much.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: March 7, 2020, 03:39:35 pm »
Atletico were losing to Sevilla last I saw.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #285 on: March 7, 2020, 03:40:48 pm »
Our confidence was definitely shaken up a bit after Atleti and Watford games. Today was what restoring it to its fullest extent looked like.

One step closer to getting back to firing on all cylinders. Our build-up play will need a tweak or two soon as it's gotten rather stale recently and for our standards we struggle a bit to cut through the middle, like Klopp said we can't just go around opposition shape we have to go through it.

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: March 7, 2020, 03:40:50 pm »
Like a dog with two dicks. Absolutely made up we’ve got back on the horse. 9 more points.
Decent performance. Milner is god. Roll on Wednesday.

Offline kingmonkey007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: March 7, 2020, 03:41:08 pm »
Great win after a tough week where our own fans have questioned this teams desire, strength and toughness, even questioning some players ability and asking if they are finished??!!. All I can say is the emotions I go through watching, the nerves and anxiety I feel must be multiplied about about 55,000 to them on the pitch trying to clinch this league title (something I'm guessing about 80% of people on here have never seen us do). Mentality Monster Machines these players....the LOT of them!.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: March 7, 2020, 03:41:18 pm »
Atletico were losing to Sevilla last I saw.
Winning 2-1 now
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline kingmonkey007

• Legacy Fan

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: March 7, 2020, 03:44:54 pm »

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #291 on: March 7, 2020, 03:45:14 pm »
Fab looks finished hope this is not Essien all over , out of the blue decline  :'(

;D ;D ;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: March 7, 2020, 03:45:51 pm »
Winning 2-1 now

What grit and determination to come from a goal down to lead 2-1.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #294 on: March 7, 2020, 03:48:44 pm »
Not great but job done. Most of the team still look off. Fabinhos level has arguably dropped the most. Yet another advantage of Milner being a robot, he isn't affected by this issue hurting his human team mates 😁

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: March 7, 2020, 03:50:14 pm »
What grit and determination to come from a goal down to lead 2-1.

Losing now

Can I withdraw my last remark?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #297 on: March 7, 2020, 03:52:14 pm »
Over complicating things a lot lately in the final 3rd :butt
Everyone's indecisive weather/when to shoot/pass/dribble
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #299 on: March 7, 2020, 03:54:06 pm »
There was always going to be a dip in performance levels and subsequently results. In fact, it's nothing short of miraculous that it has taken so long for it to come. We've been performing and winning at such an absurdly high rate that it comes as a bit of a shock to the system but it is perfectly normal. There is no doubt that we will pull ourselves back together and the 9 points and more. Most top sides have aberrations in terms of results and performances. Great result today. A much needed confidence booster after a tough few weeks.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: March 7, 2020, 03:54:20 pm »
How come PMGOL overruled  Firminos goal vs Utd when VVD was adjudged to have fouled the goalie? It wasnt a clear and obvious mistake. Honestly, these fuckers make it up as they go along to make the refs look utter shite

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: March 7, 2020, 03:54:44 pm »
No they’re not ;D

Yeah, couldnt be arsed to edit it

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #302 on: March 7, 2020, 03:55:30 pm »
Which glue brand mate??

Prick stick
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: March 7, 2020, 03:57:39 pm »
Thought he was alot better today.

Same here mate, thought he looked better today.
Don't think Trent or the front three are quite back at it yet though, Milner coming back was huge.
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: March 7, 2020, 03:59:14 pm »
This is the highest number of points any side has had through this amount of matches in any league in recent history apparently

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: March 7, 2020, 04:03:52 pm »
This is the highest number of points any side has had through this amount of matches in any league in recent history apparently

You wouldn't know it, going by the fewm on here the past few days..  ::)
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: March 7, 2020, 04:04:46 pm »
On another note, hendo is back in training tomorrow fully.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #307 on: March 7, 2020, 04:11:16 pm »
Wasn't the best game but we won!!!

3 points at home and a record to be proud of.

Again at times we looked shocked to see an other (lowly) team attacking us - and even gaining confidence in their attacking play! Cheeky sods!

We want teams to FEAR us (especially at home) so glad Milner was there to show some of that Liverpool iron Tommy grit.

Game's gone now and we sit high on the table and I can do nothing but smile.

Just wished Bobby would've put that chance away.

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #308 on: March 7, 2020, 04:12:36 pm »

Ah yes, but Liverpool have dropped off a cliff, in crisis and just about limping towards the line...
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: March 7, 2020, 04:13:40 pm »
Wasn't the best game but we won!!!

3 points at home and a record to be proud of.

Again at times we looked shocked to see an other (lowly) team attacking us - and even gaining confidence in their attacking play! Cheeky sods!

We want teams to FEAR us (especially at home) so glad Milner was there to show some of that Liverpool iron Tommy grit.

Game's gone now and we sit high on the table and I can do nothing but smile.

Just wished Bobby would've put that chance away.

Maybe he's saving it for Wednesday?  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: March 7, 2020, 04:13:53 pm »
Think an important take away from the game was the improved intensity and effort level. The team looked to be returning to some sharpness - in particular, the front three. Hope we have now shaken off the cob webs ready for Atletico. Think it’ll be a completely different game with a much quicker start from the players and crowd alike.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #311 on: March 7, 2020, 04:15:11 pm »
27 wins from 29 League games. Come from behind win, two cracking goals and the moment of the match from James Milner. What desire to get back to clear that ball! I’m still smiling over that! The boys dug in hard and got another 3 points! What a team and what a season! Why are so many people uptight about it! We gonna win the fucking League Title! I’m ecstatic!!! Well done my Red heroes!
id invite this lad to all the parties

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #312 on: March 7, 2020, 04:24:07 pm »
Ah yes, but Liverpool have dropped off a cliff, in crisis and just about limping towards the line...
;D ;D you would think that going by some of the comments

Online CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: March 7, 2020, 04:30:50 pm »
Just watched the extended highlights. It looked pretty decent from us. Could have been more clinical, but a solid number of chances, and aside from the chip which Milner saved, very few chances for Bournemouth which weren't either offside, or came as a direct result of a blatant foul. I'm assuming from some of the negativity, the highlights don't reflect our general play?
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: March 7, 2020, 04:32:53 pm »
;D ;D you would think that going by some of the comments

You would. I suppose it's the way of the world these days. Everything has to be in boom or bust extreme terms. There is little room for the shades of grey that come with a long, hard season.

It would have been a freak of immense proportions to blitz through a season without hiccups somewhere along the way. There are two competitions we prize above all else, and barring catastrophe we will win one and we are still in the other. I think it's easy to forget that our team is made up of human beings rather than machines. They were bound to have a wobble at some point. That's normal, but how it's been perceived certainly isn't. In fact, how it's been perceived by some is complete madness.

We had a wobble, other teams smelt blood and had a few bites. We survived and move on...

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #315 on: March 7, 2020, 04:36:39 pm »
Another three wins, then the title is done. Well in to the lads for overcoming the goal that should never have been. Hopefully once Hendo is back that will help Fab somewhat, he's coming back from an awkward injury, sometimes it takes a while. It has to be said the break probably came at exactly the wrong time for him, but he will get his mojo back, as will the rest of the team.

Note to Tepid.

Oh God! Then no explanation as to what the Oh God was about!!  Gave me kittens, beside that good commentary lads.  :wave
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #316 on: March 7, 2020, 04:40:54 pm »
Another three wins, then the title is done. Well in to the lads for overcoming the goal that should never have been. Hopefully once Hendo is back that will help Fab somewhat, he's coming back from an awkward injury, sometimes it takes a while. It has to be said the break probably came at exactly the wrong time for him, but he will get his mojo back, as will the rest of the team.

Note to Tepid.

Oh God! Then no explanation as to what the Oh God was about!!  Gave me kittens, beside that good commentary lads.  :wave

Job done ;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline PaisleyPrint

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: March 7, 2020, 04:43:07 pm »
I am looking forward to post no. 12.

😂

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #318 on: March 7, 2020, 04:43:20 pm »
You would. I suppose it's the way of the world these days. Everything has to be in boom or bust extreme terms. There is little room for the shades of grey that come with a long, hard season.

It would have been a freak of immense proportions to blitz through a season without hiccups somewhere along the way. There are two competitions we prize above all else, and barring catastrophe we will win one and we are still in the other. I think it's easy to forget that our team is made up of human beings rather than machines. They were bound to have a wobble at some point. That's normal, but how it's been perceived certainly isn't. In fact, how it's been perceived by some is complete madness.

We had a wobble, other teams smelt blood and had a few bites. We survived and move on...
nail on the head there about the extreme reactions, best team in the world to shite overnight  :butt

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
« Reply #319 on: March 7, 2020, 04:46:49 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d6MpmGANJXY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/d6MpmGANJXY</a>