Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2099945 times)

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #17400 on: May 23, 2021, 08:47:14 pm »
just in the league, but fucked anyway as everyones other than 13+ are going to balloted for tickets.

Ah right so it’s just open ballot for anyone under 13 from now on? I really need to read up on it and stop asking stupid questions. Would the ticket site have the information I’m after?
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #17401 on: May 24, 2021, 01:41:38 am »
Ah right so it’s just open ballot for anyone under 13 from now on? I really need to read up on it and stop asking stupid questions. Would the ticket site have the information I’m after?
the FAQs should be about somewhere has most of the information

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #17402 on: May 24, 2021, 06:42:48 am »
the FAQs should be about somewhere has most of the information

Got sorted mate. Thanks.

Here’s the link for anyone else: https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.liverpoolfc.com/amp/news/tickets/431639-important-ticketing-announcement
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17403 on: May 27, 2021, 10:01:35 am »
Anyone had confirmation of membership renewal? Supposed to be this week right?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #17404 on: May 27, 2021, 10:11:36 am »

Yeah loads got emails yesterday

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17405 on: May 27, 2021, 11:29:56 am »
Thanks, usually end up being later than most for it.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #17406 on: May 27, 2021, 01:45:45 pm »

I had the "we couldn't take payment " email today.

So went online and paid with the card I had saved and my email came through straight away.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17407 on: May 27, 2021, 02:24:14 pm »
I had the "we couldn't take payment " email today.

So went online and paid with the card I had saved and my email came through straight away.

Trying now but there doesn't seem to be the discounted option?

Or does it discount at checkout?

Sorted it now, the new websites a little confusing.

Annoying that I saved a new card on it for the renenwal and it still failed, ah well sorted now.  Bring on August!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 02:28:25 pm by ChrisLFCKOP »

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17408 on: May 27, 2021, 03:29:04 pm »
Is the CL autocup going to be staying as it always was? I always got on it every season since 2014 - when will I be able to apply?
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17409 on: May 27, 2021, 03:32:43 pm »
Just in case anyone’s interested just got off the live chat and they said auto cup news for members should be within the next few weeks. Will most likely be same criteria as STH.

From the thread on the autocup

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17410 on: May 27, 2021, 03:55:07 pm »
Didn't have my membership on auto-renew, but it's just let me manually buy it

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #17411 on: May 27, 2021, 04:08:10 pm »
Paid £21.99, think I got a discount for renewing for no reason last season? ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17412 on: May 27, 2021, 05:57:10 pm »
Paid £21.99, think I got a discount for renewing for no reason last season? ;D

I tried that, but had to pay £26.99. I didn't renew last season though.

It wouldn't let me access the site on my computer, and when I tried to use my phone it said my password was wrong, despite having the details saved from when I changed my password a couple of weeks ago. 'Reset' it to the same password and let me in to buy.
Tried logging on computer again and get message stating something like 'this area is not available to you' but I can access on my phone still.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #17413 on: May 27, 2021, 06:05:41 pm »
Yeah I've managed to renew, but I can't find how to access the ticketing area, or my ticket history yet.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17414 on: May 27, 2021, 06:11:30 pm »
Click on the person icon top right

History is still greyed out though

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #17415 on: May 27, 2021, 09:18:36 pm »
So i've gone on to the website to renew my membership after not renewing last season. Just a quick question i was a full member do i need to renew as a full member, or can i renew as a light member and still get my previous purchase history?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17416 on: May 27, 2021, 10:02:38 pm »
You should be able to renew as a light member. Your history should be reserved.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #17417 on: May 27, 2021, 10:07:50 pm »
So i've gone on to the website to renew my membership after not renewing last season. Just a quick question I was a full member do i need to renew as a full member, or can i renew as a light member and still get my previous purchase history?
It allows you to choose which type of membership and if you had membership last season it takes you £5 off but if not it charges full price
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #17418 on: May 28, 2021, 10:50:01 am »
With regards to the below policy, I'm assuming that if you want to share your match tickets with assigned friends or family, then they have to be paid up members?

Friends and family

Central to these developments will be a friends and family programme, which will allow season ticket holders and members to use official club channels to share their match tickets with assigned friends or relations of their choice during the 2021-22 season.

In a change to a previous announcement and due to further potential changes to government guidance, we will now allow all season ticket holders and official members to transfer their tickets to up to 20 friends and family for all home Premier League and cup games during next season. These friends and family must be registered with the club ahead of the 2021-22 season.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17419 on: May 28, 2021, 10:52:56 am »
They don't

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17420 on: May 28, 2021, 11:01:43 am »
With regards to the below policy, I'm assuming that if you want to share your match tickets with assigned friends or family, then they have to be paid up members?

Friends and family

Central to these developments will be a friends and family programme, which will allow season ticket holders and members to use official club channels to share their match tickets with assigned friends or relations of their choice during the 2021-22 season.

In a change to a previous announcement and due to further potential changes to government guidance, we will now allow all season ticket holders and official members to transfer their tickets to up to 20 friends and family for all home Premier League and cup games during next season. These friends and family must be registered with the club ahead of the 2021-22 season.

I asked the same a week or 2 back. I'm waiting on the list that redgriffin suggests before making any accounts.

You'll have to create an account for them. They don't have to be members they just have to have their details registered with the club.
Think there's going to be a separate list where you just give their details.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17421 on: May 28, 2021, 11:34:25 am »

Friends and family

What's the change? I thought this was what they'd already announced?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17422 on: May 28, 2021, 11:40:25 am »
What's the change? I thought this was what they'd already announced?

Think it was 6 at first, and they had to be members.

Now it's 20 and they don't

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17423 on: May 28, 2021, 11:41:34 am »
Think it was 6 at first, and they had to be members.

Now it's 20 and they don't

Oh right, I must have just read unofficially that this is what it would be and forgot they'd not announced it yet!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #17424 on: May 28, 2021, 12:02:08 pm »
Oh right, I must have just read unofficially that this is what it would be and forgot they'd not announced it yet!

They announced 6 in the ST renewals notice when they released FAQ's

They then updated that info in the members announcement about scrapping league credits from 19/20

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17425 on: May 28, 2021, 12:05:07 pm »
They announced 6 in the ST renewals notice when they released FAQ's

They then updated that info in the members announcement about scrapping league credits from 19/20

:thumbup

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #17426 on: May 29, 2021, 07:46:07 pm »
Does anyone else not see their purchase history when logged in to their account? It was there prior to renewing, and now i've bought a light membership, when i was a previous full member the purchase history is not showing.

Do you also need to register for the ticket sales page? When i try and log in to that section with my supporter ID and password its not accepting it and taking me back to the tickets please log in page.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #17427 on: May 29, 2021, 08:17:03 pm »
Does anyone else not see their purchase history when logged in to their account? It was there prior to renewing, and now i've bought a light membership, when i was a previous full member the purchase history is not showing.

Do you also need to register for the ticket sales page? When i try and log in to that section with my supporter ID and password its not accepting it and taking me back to the tickets please log in page.

Everyone's purchase history has been greyed out for about two weeks. If you press login to purchase it will keep you on that page unless you're eligible for ticket sales- there's no tickets to be sold at the moment, so everyone will just stay on the login to purchase page. You will have to register your interest in buying tickets in the members sales though- there'll probably be an announcement about that in a few weeks I'd imagine. 

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #17428 on: May 29, 2021, 10:37:19 pm »
Everyone's purchase history has been greyed out for about two weeks. If you press login to purchase it will keep you on that page unless you're eligible for ticket sales- there's no tickets to be sold at the moment, so everyone will just stay on the login to purchase page. You will have to register your interest in buying tickets in the members sales though- there'll probably be an announcement about that in a few weeks I'd imagine.

Thanks for the info mate

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17429 on: May 30, 2021, 05:52:51 pm »
Any idea when the bulk sales might be, just looking at booking holidays at work and don't want to miss them. Is it normally mid July? Seems so long ago, I can't remember!

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17430 on: May 30, 2021, 05:57:02 pm »
Any idea when the bulk sales might be, just looking at booking holidays at work and don't want to miss them. Is it normally mid July? Seems so long ago, I can't remember!
Yeah, usually is mid July. Not got the exact week as can’t check my purchase history, but based on previous years I’d say probably week commencing 12th or 19th July this year.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #17431 on: May 30, 2021, 05:59:38 pm »
Last time there were bulk sales was w/c 15 July 2019

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17432 on: May 30, 2021, 10:05:29 pm »
W/c 18 November 2019, surely?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17433 on: May 30, 2021, 10:52:20 pm »
Thanks all :wave

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #17434 on: May 31, 2021, 12:34:29 am »
What way will the bulk sales work this season if there’s no staggered sales for anyone under 13 games from 18/19? Is it just a free for all for everyone else? And what’s does registering your interest actually do?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17435 on: May 31, 2021, 10:03:45 am »
What way will the bulk sales work this season if there’s no staggered sales for anyone under 13 games from 18/19? Is it just a free for all for everyone else? And what’s does registering your interest actually do?
ballot for everyone else, no idea how it works but a ballot is pretty much confirmed

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17436 on: May 31, 2021, 11:11:24 am »
ballot for everyone else, no idea how it works but a ballot is pretty much confirmed
Thought the ballot was only for the three games that used to be in the free for all sale?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17437 on: May 31, 2021, 12:32:57 pm »
Thought the ballot was only for the three games that used to be in the free for all sale?

No, it's for all games

You'll still need 4+ for cat A ones though

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17438 on: May 31, 2021, 12:49:05 pm »
No, it's for all games

You'll still need 4+ for cat A ones though
wonder how many people are in the 4-12 bracket, obviously a much better chance than a free for all even if it's still slim overall

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #17439 on: May 31, 2021, 04:44:16 pm »
My history has appeared today in my account. As has a new heading called donation pledges??

Just on the tickets for when they are back on sale, do you need to register in order to buy? I've tried to log in with my supporter ID and password and takes me back to the ticket log in page, and asking me to log in. Not sure if this is because there are no tickets on sale, or because i haven't registered.