Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2099920 times)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #17360 on: May 18, 2021, 07:40:12 am »
Isn't the difference that we got to a European Cup final in 2019, therefore the amount of people qualifying for the ACS was less than it will be the forthcoming season, with just the four games and no big semi final vs Barcelona?

Definitely people missing out with only 4 matches played. The club need to be transparent and confirm whether all will be guaranteed next season or not. I’m sure I read a few months back on here that everyone would be guaranteed going forwards.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17361 on: May 18, 2021, 10:21:58 am »
Definitely people missing out with only 4 matches played. The club need to be transparent and confirm whether all will be guaranteed next season or not. I’m sure I read a few months back on here that everyone would be guaranteed going forwards.

I recall them saying this too but as you say, I don't imagine the numbers exactly 'work' and presumably when we're allowed full stands UEFA might even fill a few more seats.
YNWA.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17362 on: May 18, 2021, 11:14:35 am »
Isn't the difference that we got to a European Cup final in 2019, therefore the amount of people qualifying for the ACS was less than it will be the forthcoming season, with just the four games and no big semi final vs Barcelona?

Exactly

Hi Hij/30fiver

Not really  :) (I think) All that did was make ACS qualifying in 19/20 harder, not less. 19/20 numbers for ACS on 4 homes I guess would equal those who had all 6 roughly. You needed all 6 to be part of the first tranche that could definitely get all 4, if that makes sense?

Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #17363 on: May 18, 2021, 11:53:31 am »
Hi Hij/30fiver

Not really  :) (I think) All that did was make ACS qualifying in 19/20 harder, not less. 19/20 numbers for ACS on 4 homes I guess would equal those who had all 6 roughly. You needed all 6 to be part of the first tranche that could definitely get all 4, if that makes sense?

Hiya,

The number who had 4 in 2019/20 will be much higher than the number who had 6 in 2018/19
And the same number of seats will be available as the ACS sale every other year...

Uefa return less and less of their 8% allocation as the competition progresses, so less and less get tickets as you progress meaning less qualify with the 6 of 6 requirement for ACS than if kicked out in the last 16

The main point being all of those uefa tickets sold for each match wont be available in the ACS, and neither will the small members allocation LFC leave back for later sales - all of those seats were sold for atletico, so thousands will miss out

The first game of that season dropped to needing 1 from the year prior there were that many seats available, so the pre-req of 6 isnt a barrier to entry. They could have got the 1 credit against redstar when it dropped to 0 with the away fan ban

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #17364 on: May 18, 2021, 11:59:59 am »
Hi Hij/30fiver

What I mean is that if you're on the ACS then you get to 6 credits in a final season easily by virtue of being on the ACS. People who aren't on the ACS find it difficult because in the Quarter Finals and the Semi Finals the UEFA bods take up a lot more of the allocation which reduces those available to people who aren't on the ACS and as a result it means that they might not make the maximum number.

With three group stage games and a last 16 tie only, I would imagine there will be more people on 4 credits in total from 19/20 then there will be the total number of people on 6 credits from 18/19. What should follow from that is that the number of qualifying members is higher and the competition will be more (even if relatively speaking, the chances are still very high).

Still feel that ACS could be offered to ACS members from the previous season first, or if that is too restrictive in terms of new people getting in, there could be a first sale for people with ACS going back 5-6 years (or longer) first as a guaranteed, then the rest of them available to people with 4 from 19/20. This would line up with the way sales are done in a lot of other competitions.

None of that will happen of course ;D but I think it would be fairer and confirm that those who have been going year in year out are guaranteed as opposed to having the admittedly small but still worrisome chance of being bumped out.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17365 on: May 18, 2021, 01:35:43 pm »
I hear you Hij and apologies for crossed wires. I "think" people will be ok. The worrisome nature of it all is same as last time with ACS before 19/20. With parity this time of members and season ticket holders, outcome from pushes in forums to LFC, we should all be ok where ACS = 4 home. I've not heard anything on 18/19 coming into play for ACS though but if I do I'll report back in here.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17366 on: May 18, 2021, 02:16:15 pm »
Still can't see my history.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17367 on: May 18, 2021, 02:29:02 pm »
Fuuuuuck off, RMG
You ain’t got no history

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17368 on: May 18, 2021, 03:08:15 pm »
Fuuuuuck off, RMG
You ain’t got no history

Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #17369 on: May 18, 2021, 03:21:29 pm »
Fuuuuuck off, RMG
You ain’t got no history

a custom title,
Ten thousand posts,
That's what we call is'toreee

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #17370 on: May 18, 2021, 03:23:12 pm »
I hear you Hij and apologies for crossed wires. I "think" people will be ok. The worrisome nature of it all is same as last time with ACS before 19/20. With parity this time of members and season ticket holders, outcome from pushes in forums to LFC, we should all be ok where ACS = 4 home. I've not heard anything on 18/19 coming into play for ACS though but if I do I'll report back in here.
My fault for wording it badly mate, no worries. Thanks for your feedback here regardless it's very helpful and informative!

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17371 on: May 18, 2021, 03:48:21 pm »
Fuuuuuck off, RMG
You ain’t got no history

;D
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #17372 on: May 18, 2021, 03:48:42 pm »
Fuuuuuck off, RMG
You ain’t got no history

You're back from your ban! :D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17373 on: May 18, 2021, 04:04:08 pm »
You're back from your ban! :D

Yep, am now being 'watched' by the moderators

Hopefully they have a sense of humour :D

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #17374 on: May 18, 2021, 04:22:36 pm »
This is from a post in the Credit the Fans group talking about the meeting this afternoon:

"By way of update, we've just finished the meeting with Phil. It was friendly, open and constructive. He explained why the Club had made the decisions they had and he also listened to our issues. We discussed some potential short-term and longer-term solutions which he needs to discuss internally and will come back to us next week for another meeting."

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #17375 on: May 18, 2021, 05:17:13 pm »
In terms of ACS I got onto 4 last season without being on the ACS but it was quite a hard graft. I've no doubt I'd probably have missed out had we made it to the Quarter finals due to UEFA wanting a bit more.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17376 on: May 18, 2021, 05:24:28 pm »
Just checking my bank account and noticed my membership fee is showing as pending.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17377 on: May 18, 2021, 11:55:54 pm »
Fuuuuuck off, RMG
You ain’t got no history

Hahahaha

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #17378 on: May 19, 2021, 01:48:01 pm »
What I mean is that if you're on the ACS then you get to 6 credits in a final season easily by virtue of being on the ACS. People who aren't on the ACS find it difficult because in the Quarter Finals and the Semi Finals the UEFA bods take up a lot more of the allocation which reduces those available to people who aren't on the ACS and as a result it means that they might not make the maximum number.

With three group stage games and a last 16 tie only, I would imagine there will be more people on 4 credits in total from 19/20 then there will be the total number of people on 6 credits from 18/19. What should follow from that is that the number of qualifying members is higher and the competition will be more (even if relatively speaking, the chances are still very high).

Still feel that ACS could be offered to ACS members from the previous season first, or if that is too restrictive in terms of new people getting in, there could be a first sale for people with ACS going back 5-6 years (or longer) first as a guaranteed, then the rest of them available to people with 4 from 19/20. This would line up with the way sales are done in a lot of other competitions.

None of that will happen of course ;D but I think it would be fairer and confirm that those who have been going year in year out are guaranteed as opposed to having the admittedly small but still worrisome chance of being bumped out.

I don't think many would disagree with that and it's a fair way of rewarding loyalty.  This should apply to the ACS whether it's European, FA Cup, or League Cup.  I've said it before, it's unfair to guarantee members tickets in the PL for their loyalty if they have x amount of games, but not do it in a Cup competition.

I hope the club takes this into consideration for when credits count again in 22/23 season.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17379 on: May 19, 2021, 02:09:03 pm »

It’s getting even harder every season to get Kop tickets too when I’ve been in there on ACS for years now. Going back further would help a long way.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17380 on: May 19, 2021, 02:45:49 pm »
It’s getting even harder every season to get Kop tickets too when I’ve been in there on ACS for years now. Going back further would help a long way.
The club use history over multiple seasons for away matches in other competitions, so it begs the question, why exactly can’t they do it for the ACS as well?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17381 on: May 19, 2021, 03:39:20 pm »
The club use history over multiple seasons for away matches in other competitions, so it begs the question, why exactly can’t they do it for the ACS as well?

Yep, it even goes further back sometimes for FA Cup and League cup homes yet not this!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #17382 on: May 19, 2021, 05:43:41 pm »
It's full of "tourists"* these days (well the last few seasons). It's the club's USP though so can't see it changing sadly, bit far too many in there on phones during play,not singing.....

*not meaning where they are from but some go to support the team and sing etc, and others to watch the Kop, take pics and say they were there.

I enjoy Cup/Euro games as you get more who want to get behind the team, whih is how it should be IMO.
We are a team of one half.

Offline apassant77

• Kopite
« Reply #17383 on: May 19, 2021, 06:24:30 pm »
I had all 6 from 17/18 in ACS but couldn't get a Kop ticket for 18/19 ACS and ended up binning it off and losing the loyalty. Been to most European games on my card since 2007 as well.
Luckily I got to all of the games anyway due to mates but did annoy me at the time.
I know I could have got a ticket in the main stand but couldn't afford the extra cash on top of the fuel from Somerset at the time.

I think like people have said that going back an extra year or two loyalty wise for the first tranche of ACS wouldn't be that difficult .

Offline OzBomber

• Favourite manager Tommy Tootchel favourite Player Naby 'lid' Kyta
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17384 on: May 20, 2021, 10:21:40 am »
It's full of "tourists"* these days (well the last few seasons). It's the club's USP though so can't see it changing sadly, bit far too many in there on phones during play,not singing.....

*not meaning where they are from but some go to support the team and sing etc, and others to watch the Kop, take pics and say they were there.

I enjoy Cup/Euro games as you get more who want to get behind the team, whih is how it should be IMO.

Always been surprised that they didn't put the L postcode tickets in the Kop. When I lived in the city in 2016 I got some tickets through my Aussie supporters club and they were always in the Kop. I always sang and got involved, but that's not the case for everyone. I wasn't complaining personally but genuinely expected to be in the Centenary or Annie Road end.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17385 on: May 20, 2021, 10:46:22 am »

Feel like a lot of these people are paying touts though, to be honest. A lot of the hospitality seats seem to have lately been sold to people trying to build up their credits through the backdoor essentially.

I met a girl last season who'd paid £350-odd for her seat via her Supporters Club and had missed her flight so paid twice for a flight from Norway. Expensive trip  :o
YNWA.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #17386 on: May 20, 2021, 10:56:01 am »
I had all 6 from 17/18 in ACS but couldn't get a Kop ticket for 18/19 ACS and ended up binning it off and losing the loyalty. Been to most European games on my card since 2007 as well.
Luckily I got to all of the games anyway due to mates but did annoy me at the time.
I know I could have got a ticket in the main stand but couldn't afford the extra cash on top of the fuel from Somerset at the time.

I think like people have said that going back an extra year or two loyalty wise for the first tranche of ACS wouldn't be that difficult .

That is a ballache mate and sorry you had to go through that. Hope you get back on soon. While it's good you got spares, the story you tell is exactly what I am worried about even if the chances are quite low, you're the human example of it actually happening.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17387 on: May 21, 2021, 01:45:31 pm »
So I went into the ballot cus I'm desperate to go to a game. I'm not gonna lie I'm hoping we have something to play for, however...Is it possible that Klopp and players might parade the title after the final whistle!?? Or Am I just too optimistic??!!

:D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17388 on: May 21, 2021, 01:53:29 pm »
Also, I'm not a fan of them shafting 300 loyal supporters either. I don't have a horse in that particular race. I had 11 in 18/19 and 4 in 19/20 so it doesn't really impact me. People who attack going to matches like a full time job are the epitome of the very 'legacy fans' that the club so unsubtly told us not two weeks ago that they wanted to get to fuck, so it's a crying shame to see some people so quick to giddily write them off because they'll be alright themselves. Less in the pot for me if they get sorted, but I think it would be fair to sort something out somehow for them.

Agreed mate. Some of the language used against these as well has been a joke, always people who are on 19 themselves as well. Funny that.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #17389 on: May 21, 2021, 06:14:01 pm »
How do I change where my payment for membership is taken out of?? My membership was taken out a PayPal account I don’t use anymore and I can’t find where to change it. Thanks.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17390 on: May 21, 2021, 06:23:37 pm »
How do I change where my payment for membership is taken out of?? My membership was taken out a PayPal account I don’t use anymore and I can’t find where to change it. Thanks.
Can’t be done apparently. I contacted the club about this and no way online to change the payment method or level of Membership you want. Need to let the payment fail and then renew manually.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #17391 on: May 23, 2021, 11:01:57 am »

To be fair you did say this but forgive me for not believing you when there were multiple posts like these afterwards:

Every ticket sale would see you do this by the way just to show how good you were at getting into the ticket system on time.

Definitely, definitely not bragging about how good you were at getting into the old ticketing website

No sir, not at all...

That's all I can be arsed going through to be honest but there's only one person lying here and that's you. I've actually got some sympathy for some of the others who are missing out but for you? Absolutely none whatsoever. This is karma for you.

Priceless!

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #17392 on: May 23, 2021, 06:42:33 pm »
I’ve been out of touch with the members sales since the pandemic began. What’s the latest state of play? I had 7 PL games in the 19/20 season IIRC but can’t access history on the site. I see there’s a new ticketing system.

Would much appreciate a quick run down, dying to get back over next season. Help appreciated.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #17393 on: May 23, 2021, 06:42:56 pm »
Can’t be done apparently. I contacted the club about this and no way online to change the payment method or level of Membership you want. Need to let the payment fail and then renew manually.

Thanks pal it seems you can’t change it.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #17394 on: May 23, 2021, 06:58:30 pm »
I’ve been out of touch with the members sales since the pandemic began. What’s the latest state of play? I had 7 PL games in the 19/20 season IIRC but can’t access history on the site. I see there’s a new ticketing system.

Would much appreciate a quick run down, dying to get back over next season. Help appreciated.
19/20 games have been wiped mate, 18/19 is what counts

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #17395 on: May 23, 2021, 07:40:17 pm »
19/20 games have been wiped mate, 18/19 is what counts

Wiped for good or just this season?? I managed to get on the FA Cup ladder in 19/20 too. Jesus I hope all my good work is not lost.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17396 on: May 23, 2021, 07:53:18 pm »
Wiped for good or just this season?? I managed to get on the FA Cup ladder in 19/20 too. Jesus I hope all my good work is not lost.

Cups are ok, just league games are not being used for credits going forward.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #17397 on: May 23, 2021, 08:07:35 pm »
Cups are ok, just league games are not being used for credits going forward.

So 19/20 was just a dead season for credits? Or could they be used at all in future? Just my luck.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17398 on: May 23, 2021, 08:18:54 pm »
So 19/20 was just a dead season for credits? Or could they be used at all in future? Just my luck.

just in the league, but fucked anyway as everyones other than 13+ are going to balloted for tickets.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #17399 on: May 23, 2021, 08:22:03 pm »
They should do the members update for those who are eligible for the cup ACS..

Interesting to hear how many will miss out in each comp, if any