Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6756056 times)

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #65880 on: September 7, 2018, 12:04:58 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/sep/06/jordan-pickford-football-england-goalkeeper

Jordan Pickford, good with his feet and doesn't make mistakes. The best. The very best. Better than Alisson (who makes mistakes)
Thankful to Sam Allardyce for his advice.

I was coming on to post that. Jordan Pickford - trailblazer. Imagine that!
We are Liverpool!

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #65881 on: September 7, 2018, 12:22:23 pm »
Of course Jordan..you dont make errors in judgement..so good at clearing the ball when you need to.  ::)

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/XVRlmiV3QXM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/XVRlmiV3QXM</a>

You will never make another mistake in your career & this wont ever bite you on the arse.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #65882 on: September 7, 2018, 12:26:56 pm »
I do like the idea of Harry Kane being a lump up front for Pickford to launch the ball up to.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #65883 on: September 7, 2018, 12:34:23 pm »
Indeed.

It always shocks me that West Ham (literally always) sing sign on. At last measurement in 2012, 1 in 10 men in West Ham constituency were claiming unemployment benefit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Ham_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

Can never understand tribalism overtaking empathy to the point that people think it's good or funny that areas are struggling economically

To be honest, I think many people are far more Tory than they think they are. Thatcherism promoted a few things that are destructive to the collective but attractive to the individual. Two of those things being personal greed and the I'm alright, Jack mentality. Thatcherism revelled in all that like a pig in shit. Sadly, society has gone that way now. People have so little empathy for others or their plight. If they feel they are ok, they also seem to feel it's ok to ridicule those in difficulty. Everything has become so fragmented now. They divided in order to rule, and far too many fell for it. Now, it's all about the individual, and to hell with the rest. That attitude is everywhere in society, and as such is reflected in the stands at football matches. The Tories wanted the masses fighting against each other rather than uniting. They got their wish. What we have now is the result.

This is relevant, in a way, to Everton too. We used to have Scouse solidarity here on Merseyside. We stood together when it mattered and let no one take the piss. Who could have even imagined back in the 1980s that not too far into the future Everton fans would be laying on a buffet for the very same people who despise our city and its people with a venomous passion? Back then, die-hard blues would probably go apeshit if anyone suggested such a thing.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65884 on: September 7, 2018, 12:37:01 pm »
How is the Everton 2 thing trolling?

Is anyone actually wound up by Everton changing the name of their shop so they "beat" us in a game of footy that didn't or isn't happening?

Its more sad and obsessive that someone from Everton would pick up on it and then change the name accordingly.
everton one is in l4 btw

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65885 on: September 7, 2018, 12:41:17 pm »

Is anyone actually wound up by Everton changing the name of their shop so they "beat" us in a game of footy that didn't or isn't happening?

Its more sad and obsessive that someone from Everton would pick up on it and then change the name accordingly.

Definitely not. I don't know anyone who is in the least bit wound up by it. Most who have mentioned it just think it's pathetic.

What I would say, though, is I'm surprised that a once highly respected club chose to call the shop that name because it's something you really only expect from a kid in junior school to pick up on and think is funny.

Also, if I were in charge of marketing over the park I'd have steered well clear of looking obsessed with Liverpool, and naming a shop with us in mind shows a rather unhealthy preoccupation with us. I'd be looking to keep it strictly about my own club and keeping it dignified and classy. Mind you, dignity and class are not things you associate too much with them these days.

Imagine how classless outsiders would see, say, Sporting Lisboa aiming a dig at the mighty Benfica through the naming of their own shop. Or Torino aiming it at Juve. Espanyol at Barca. Inter towards AC Milan. They would all look so achingly pathetic, smalltime and petty, not to mention weirdly obsessed.
« Last Edit: September 7, 2018, 01:02:01 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65886 on: September 7, 2018, 12:42:57 pm »
[quote author=.

This is relevant, in a way, to Everton too. We used to have Scouse solidarity here on Merseyside. We stood together when it mattered and let no one take the piss. Who could have even imagined back in the 1980s that not too far into the future Everton fans would be laying on a buffet for the very same people who despise our city and its people with a venomous passion? Back then, die-hard blues would probably go apeshit if anyone suggested such a thing.

[/quote]

The blues have sold their soul to the red devils,gone are the days of reds and blues sharing  double decker buses, trains and cars to Maine Road for the 1977 FA C up semi final and walking through the streets of Manchester together singing MERSEYSIDE.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65887 on: September 7, 2018, 12:44:06 pm »
How the fuck do they us rule their lives so much?
It's utterly baffling  ???

What do you mean? We are their lives.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65888 on: September 7, 2018, 12:45:16 pm »

The balloon heads actually thrive on being "The original club in the city". As if we are arsed. I just say "So you had a 14 year head start and we still are massively ahead in honours?". They don't take it well.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #65889 on: September 7, 2018, 12:46:56 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/sep/06/jordan-pickford-football-england-goalkeeper

Jordan Pickford, good with his feet and doesn't make mistakes. The best. The very best. Better than Alisson (who makes mistakes)

I love how it's become fact that he's 'good with his feet'  ;D   

For some reason, a lot of fans, English media and pundits think that being able to kick a football a long way to nobody means a player is 'good with his feet'.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65890 on: September 7, 2018, 12:48:05 pm »

Quote from: Son of Spion

The blues have sold their soul to the red devils,gone are the days of reds and blues sharing  double decker buses, trains and cars to Maine Road for the 1977 FA C up semi final and walking through the streets of Manchester together singing MERSEYSIDE.

And how cheaply they sold it, too.  :-\
« Last Edit: September 7, 2018, 12:55:07 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65891 on: September 7, 2018, 12:51:46 pm »
The balloon heads actually thrive on being "The original club in the city". As if we are arsed. I just say "So you had a 14 year head start and we still are massively ahead in honours?". They don't take it well.

It's just straw-clutching from them.  It's all they have left.

But.... as you say, though. We gave them a 14 year head start and they still trail forlornly in the wake of the Red Giant.  8)
« Last Edit: September 7, 2018, 12:55:39 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #65892 on: September 7, 2018, 01:04:49 pm »

This isn't new...

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #65893 on: September 7, 2018, 03:33:49 pm »
Smokescreen as usmanov looks to buy Charlton Athletic. A ploy to avoid anyone notice him move into the liver building to mastermind the blue resurgence.

Do you think Usmanov is biding his time to see if Agent Anderson completes his dastardly plot to get the people of Liverpool to underwrite the stadium costs before he shows his hand.

After all, he did get his fingers burnt buying that stadium for Arsenal.
« Last Edit: September 7, 2018, 04:52:18 pm by So... Howard Phillips »

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #65894 on: September 7, 2018, 03:54:06 pm »

Jordon Pickford doesn't attempt to take players on with the ball. All risk was successfully beaten out of him at youth level. We don't want players taking risks with the ball in defensive positions - what good ever comes of it? No, like Hodgson told Agger, when you get the ball in those positions, just get rid.

Alisson on the other hand, took on opposing players with the ball at his feet 7 times last season. THat is 7 disasters waiting to happen.

I read an interview with one of the LFC analysts a while back who was talking about players under pressure and how they basically revert to the player they were as a kid. If at youth levels they aren't coached on how to play out of pressure, instead opting to quickly pass the ball to any team mate or clear it, when they are put under pressure now, they will react the same way. They will instinctively revert to how they were coached and play team mates into trouble or just clear it and lose possession.

The fact Pickford can say he would never take risks with the ball and that is being hailed as a positive is perhaps a good indictor of why Hart got shit canned so quickly at Man City and why English keepers in general look awful when needing to be brave and aggressive either with or without the ball. Any and all risk is likely being coached out of them at youth levels.
« Last Edit: September 7, 2018, 04:06:45 pm by BabuYagu »
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65895 on: September 7, 2018, 03:58:14 pm »
Seriously, if Usmanov buys Charlton, their heads will literally explode over on GoT.  They are absolutely banking on him coming in and saving them.

I see Davek has just read this story on twitter...

Nevermind.  He did say he that in the absence of any financial support he would offer them “moral” support though, didn’t he? 

Fits in quite well with their model that. They can pretend that the moral support of a shady character like him counts for something, just like all those moral victories they’ve won over the years...despite losing the actual game 4-0.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65896 on: September 7, 2018, 04:55:41 pm »
Post from GOT  :D

'I’m not arsed where he goes officially, he’s clearly indirectly funding us anyway.

We clearly have no money worries at all in recent years and I have no doubt whatsoever Usman....sorry....Mr Moshiri is going to fund whatever aspect of the stadium we have to stump up along with continuing to fund a spending that only 2 years ago seemed beyond our wildest dreams.'

Haha. Here we go. :D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65897 on: September 7, 2018, 05:11:36 pm »
Post from GOT  :D

'I’m not arsed where he goes officially, he’s clearly indirectly funding us anyway.

We clearly have no money worries at all in recent years and I have no doubt whatsoever Usman....sorry....Mr Moshiri is going to fund whatever aspect of the stadium we have to stump up along with continuing to fund a spending that only 2 years ago seemed beyond our wildest dreams.'

Has Mr Moshiri - you got to love their respectful politeness- spent any of his own money rather than the Lukaku bonanza and the TV money. Lent them money, given any?

And the respectful politeness will soon evaporate if the Silva experiment fails.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #65898 on: September 7, 2018, 06:57:30 pm »
The replies to that about Everton 2 in Liverpool 1 like it means they have beaten us at something, personally i would prefer 23 Barren less years but what ever floats your boat i suppose!

I don't think they actually understand that Everton 1 is in Liverpool 4 either

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #65899 on: September 7, 2018, 07:08:28 pm »
15th biggest spender in europe since 2010, ahead of mighty Bayern.

Clearly having and spending more money is not necessarily Everton's best strategy.

Moyes period will be seen as a golden age.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #65900 on: September 7, 2018, 07:40:54 pm »

Me and the kids have a laugh about this every time we walk past them in Paradise Street. We always look into the Liverpool shop first as it`s always rammed and then have a chuckle as we walk past the Everton shop.

Fucking empty bar one or two people every single time without fail  :D

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65901 on: September 7, 2018, 09:14:21 pm »
Me and the kids have a laugh about this every time we walk past them in Paradise Street. We always look into the Liverpool shop first as it`s always rammed and then have a chuckle as we walk past the Everton shop.

Most Everton fans I know or have met are from the Port or North Wales.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65902 on: September 7, 2018, 09:26:45 pm »
Most Everton fans I know or have met are from the Port or North Wales.

or Lille

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65903 on: September 7, 2018, 09:29:23 pm »
Nevermind.  He did say he that in the absence of any financial support he would offer them “moral” support though, didn’t he? 

Fits in quite well with their model that. They can pretend that the moral support of a shady character like him counts for something, just like all those moral victories they’ve won over the years...despite losing the actual game 4-0.

So, it looks like they will lift the Moral Support Trophy to go alongside the Moral High Ground Trophy in their bulging silvaware cabinet. Impressive when you add them to the double Summer Transfer Trophy wins they've picked up the last two pre-seasons.

Shady character? Well in the comments I've seen regarding the Usmanov/Charlton story it seems the Bitters are covering all bases. On the one hand some are saying it's all a smokescreen for when he buys them. Others are saying they don't want some ''shady soviet' at their club anyway. So, whichever way it pans out, the Bitters are winners. Well, winners without actually having won anything, that is.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #65904 on: September 7, 2018, 09:30:45 pm »
Bet the person who knocked this up feels silly now they're FU©K!N RICH!!!

If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65905 on: September 7, 2018, 09:34:12 pm »
 :missus

:missus
You have missed the point completely.

The Liverpool shop is full of tourists, so they don't count.

The BS shop only has two people in it... but they are both Scouse.

= Moral victory for the BS.

PS, I do love putting LFC stickers on their shop. One I placed quite high up and it was there for over a month. It was probably up there so long because they asked Pickford to reach up and peel it off...

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65906 on: September 7, 2018, 09:35:10 pm »

Is it possible to see a T-Rex in there?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #65907 on: September 7, 2018, 09:37:28 pm »
Is it possible to see a T-Rex in there?
Only if someone bunks him up  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65910 on: September 7, 2018, 10:06:17 pm »
:D

“Dive for the post no matter what Jordan”
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65912 on: September 8, 2018, 12:05:51 am »
FC Sexy?

:)

Offline Zapata316

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #65913 on: September 8, 2018, 04:01:13 am »
I live in Shanghai and recently saw a relatively young local wearing an Everton shirt. Poor guy I contemplated walking up to him to console him, but I enjoyed laughing at his shirt instead.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #65915 on: September 8, 2018, 08:29:40 am »
"Playmaker Pickford"  ;D Fucking hell, truly baffled at how he's got this reputation, he's terrible with the ball. An aimless punter.

Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #65917 on: September 8, 2018, 08:45:03 am »

:lmao

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65918 on: September 8, 2018, 08:45:55 am »
I live in Shanghai and recently saw a relatively young local wearing an Everton shirt. Poor guy I contemplated walking up to him to console him, but I enjoyed laughing at his shirt instead.

I was on the train going into Liverpool on Wednesday and some bloke had the Z Cars theme as his ring tone. I've also seen a couple of kids in Everton shirts.

Operation World Domination has commenced, no doubt initiated by Usmanov from his snow bound lair high in the Ural mountains.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65919 on: September 8, 2018, 08:47:52 am »
So, it looks like they will lift the Moral Support Trophy to go alongside the Moral High Ground Trophy in their bulging silvaware cabinet. Impressive when you add them to the double Summer Transfer Trophy wins they've picked up the last two pre-seasons.

Shady character? Well in the comments I've seen regarding the Usmanov/Charlton story it seems the Bitters are covering all bases. On the one hand some are saying it's all a smokescreen for when he buys them. Others are saying they don't want some ''shady soviet' at their club anyway. So, whichever way it pans out, the Bitters are winners. Well, winners without actually having won anything, that is.

Sadly their chances of winning a treble of moral victories has gone as they are now out of the Corinthians Shield due to their propensity for stupid sendings off.