Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2796069 times)

Offline Dynasty

• Anny Roader
Mane and Salah at the Eithad against that defence I can't wait  ;D

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Not singing about winning fuck all now, are ya
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
We broke this team when we won #6.

That embarrassing song they did at after winning the title at Brighton made them look utter bellends, and us going on to out do their treble winning the CL with a proper parade showed them how insignificant their club is in the football consciousness.

I hope we smash them after they give us the guard of honour.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'll put it capitals just for effect.
TWENTY THREE POINTS
From 1 point last season
And were not even finished yet.
bollocks

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
A trip to Peps PED clinic will have him back in no time

;D an bench pressing half the team.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'll put it capitals just for effect.
TWENTY THREE POINTS
From 1 point last season
And were not even finished yet.

48-point swing in the last 2 seasons. And this season isn't over yet

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
48-point swing in the last 2 seasons. And this season isn't over yet
Bonkers
bollocks

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Hand it over, you sister fingering inbred c*nts.

Post of the decade!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
Post of the decade!
hear,hear, direct and to the point   ; ;D should have it's own thread.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
hear,hear, direct and to the point   ; ;D should have it's own thread.

pin it

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
Post of the decade!

Sing it loud. I'd say Manchester is the self pity city tonight.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
pin it
how do you get to create a new thread, this quote deserves one? sorry, not great on technology

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
City Bayern in the Champions League would be a right laugh can see Bayern doing what they did to tottenham on them and Lewandowski could do his 5 in 9 minutes act again  ;D

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
you could see how much they didn't want us going there as champions, the team they put out said it all, going to be very enjoyable next week turning up there, shit classless club.  ;D

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
So Pep how'd the not replacing Kompany end up playing out for you?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
Pep sitting there with a tit lip whenever they go behind to a decent side can't be motivational, as shown again tonight. Especially when he turns up dressed like a River Island model.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
Hooooray

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
In terms of games is that the shortest premier league defence of a title?

Online Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
After the "defensive" show they put on last night, it's not looking too good for the Champions League is it?
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
It's not just that we've won it which will rattle these bellends.......

What will really piss them off is the avalanche of media print, TV coverage and retrospectives, along with everything else that goes with the established territory of being LFC and all that this attracts!!

You see, in spite of their own recent resurgent success.....there's deffo a "fan-experience" part they could never, ever hope to see reproduced or replicated for themselves. To belong to a club that the media will happily wank over, so long as it does the business and legitimately lifts the silver.... greatly adds to the feeling of post-victory gratification and fan "pride".....but these twats have been incapable of generating anything resembling a genuine and legitimate media "storm" around themselves.

Their established and current narrative is one of high (but spurious) spending to the extent that the only headline they can generate is:

"Wealthy, Oil Funded, Owner's Toy Which (in-part) Shares Name That Other "Manchester" club....Wins Title.."

....and do you know what?

...they fucking hate this truth about themselves with a passion.

Which is why they have stupid fucking threads on that Blue Loon site of theirs totally dedicated to "media" commentary and perception, and are forever be-wailing the so-called injustice of never being wanked over by the media quite as much as they'd like, because deep down....they'd fucking LOVE to believe that they are "wank over" material.....but the painful truth is that they're not. They never were and they never will be.

Because football is not politics, where the media are duty-bound to try and effect fair coverage and representation, but to hear them moan, it's definitely from this angle of rather naive belief that they air their gripes.

The media has always been partisan to genuine stories, genuine achievements and genuine football clubs who give them something affirmative and sincere to write about and wank over, and ADFC quite simply...has neither pedigree nor charisma in it's current incarnation.

Which in media terms....success or not.....makes them hardly worth a "wank."
YNWA

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Pep sitting there with a tit lip whenever they go behind to a decent side can't be motivational, as shown again tonight. Especially when he turns up dressed like a River Island model.

M&S relaxed fit combats

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
M&S relaxed fit combats

Slim fit ones surely? M&S relaxed fit would look like two massive tents on each leg.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
They are absolutely none of our business.

I want it all. I want as many points as possible. I want all the cups. I want to make everyone fear us. I want this feeling all the time

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
What struck me watching that last night was the money he has wasted on players. Stones Otamendi Mendy, Zinchenko, Rodri, the shit goalie. Even Laporte is a sick note.
What was his go-to plan? - bring on David Silva and Aguero - only, Aguero is crocked.

Pep has a pattern of play and it is based on players he inherited Kompany, Silva, Aguero, Fernandinho. That inheritance is spent. I honestly think he is off if they don’t get CL ban overturned.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Slim fit ones surely? M&S relaxed fit would look like two massive tents on each leg.
Nah. He buys them in the sales. Buy any shit that feller.
Evidenced by Mendy

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
An inquisition is currently going on in the BlueMoon land - how did this possibly happen? The theories range from VAR (a popular choice), the media getting to Barnardo Silva's head because of his Mendy Tweet and Laporte being injured (you know because City haven't spent about 800 million on defenders)

There are a few willing to admit we were the better side this season to be fair.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Online Gili Gulu

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Online Gili Gulu

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
In terms of games is that the shortest premier league defence of a title?

It's certainly the record for the shortest reign as Champions in terms of games played. 31 from the last game of last season to last night.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
What struck me watching that last night was the money he has wasted on players. Stones Otamendi Mendy, Zinchenko, Rodri, the shit goalie. Even Laporte is a sick note.
What was his go-to plan? - bring on David Silva and Aguero - only, Aguero is crocked.

Pep has a pattern of play and it is based on players he inherited Kompany, Silva, Aguero, Fernandinho. That inheritance is spent. I honestly think he is off if they don’t get CL ban overturned.

A bit like Wenger with his inherited defence. But the sheer money he has spent on full backs alone, Wenger always had to operate on a budget.

Is there a worse £50m footballer than Mendy?
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
A bit like Wenger with his inherited defence. But the sheer money he has spent on full backs alone, Wenger always had to operate on a budget.

Possibly Cancelo, but we've never seen him play.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Amount spent by Saint Pep on their defence:

Bravo was 17 million
Danilo was 26 million
Ederson was 35 million
Walker was 45-50 million
Stones was 47 million
Mendy was 52 million
Laporte was 57 million
Cancelo was 60 million

The bald fraud

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

'Guardiola congratulates Liverpool on being crowned Premier League champions':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9aCNyql2Ebk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9aCNyql2Ebk</a>
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Amount spent by Saint Pep on their defence:

Bravo was 17 million
Danilo was 26 million
Ederson was 35 million
Walker was 45-50 million
Stones was 47 million
Mendy was 52 million
Laporte was 57 million
Cancelo was 60 million

The bald fraud

And now linked with Koulibaly for £70m.

Not a chequebook manager though.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan

Torres?

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So how does it work next week then? Does Jürgen just stroll into the room, take the Premier League trophy out of the cabinet and walk out with it under his arm, giving them a little wave as dumps the blue and white ribbons in the bin?

Let our lads polish it up, as they’re pretty experienced in that sort of thing, and stick it in it’s rightful place until such time as we can show it off?  Cut out the middle man so to speak.