Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1008819 times)

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #6520 on: July 31, 2022, 05:57:10 am »
Fergie Wenger Mourinho Guardiola?
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6521 on: July 31, 2022, 06:23:50 am »

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6522 on: July 31, 2022, 09:20:43 am »
^ Guardiola, Mourinho, Ferguson and Kenny isn't it?

(and Mourinho's won the UEFA)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 09:22:23 am by kavah »

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6523 on: July 31, 2022, 12:34:04 pm »
Thanks. I assumed it would be that lot. But did any of them win more than Klopp with one PL club? They've all got something missing, right? - Ferguson didn't win the UEFA with Man U did he? What about the League Cup?

I know, I know I can do my own research. But I'm in awe of some you lot's memory for this sort of thing.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #6524 on: July 31, 2022, 06:14:49 pm »
Thanks. I assumed it would be that lot. But did any of them win more than Klopp with one PL club? They've all got something missing, right? - Ferguson didn't win the UEFA with Man U did he? What about the League Cup?

I know, I know I can do my own research. But I'm in awe of some you lot's memory for this sort of thing.
Whisky Nose won the League Cup four times with them. No UEFA Cup though.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6525 on: July 31, 2022, 06:24:08 pm »
Surely Bob won everything there was to win?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #6526 on: July 31, 2022, 06:24:49 pm »
Surely Bob won everything there was to win?

No FA cup!

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6527 on: July 31, 2022, 06:27:39 pm »
No FA cup!

Wow!  When you're winning everything every year you just assume you've won them all.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #6528 on: July 31, 2022, 06:27:41 pm »
^ Guardiola, Mourinho, Ferguson and Kenny isn't it?

(and Mourinho's won the UEFA)

Guardiola hasn’t won the CL with an English club
Believer

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6529 on: July 31, 2022, 06:34:16 pm »
Wow!  When you're winning everything every year you just assume you've won them all.
He won 20 trophies in 9 years.

I'd also forgotten that he never bagged an FA Cup.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6530 on: July 31, 2022, 06:37:19 pm »

Liverpool actually (and a bit oddly) seemed to be allergic to the FA Cup for many of those years  ;D

When we won the double with Kenny in 86, that was the first FA Cup win for 12 years, and they’d only got to 1 final in that span too. And prior to that they only won 1 the decade before.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6531 on: July 31, 2022, 06:42:43 pm »
He won 20 trophies in 9 years.

I'd also forgotten that he never bagged an FA Cup.

Liverpool actually (and a bit oddly) seemed to be allergic to the FA Cup for many of those years  ;D

When we won the double with Kenny in 86, that was the first FA Cup win for 12 years, and they’d only got to 1 final in that span too. And prior to that they only won 1 the decade before.

My memory's playing tricks on me as it felt like we were in the final a lot during the 70s & 80s and yes, 20 trophies in 9 years is a ridiculous trophy haul.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6532 on: July 31, 2022, 08:01:42 pm »
My memory's playing tricks on me as it felt like we were in the final a lot during the 70s & 80s and yes, 20 trophies in 9 years is a ridiculous trophy haul.
Our 70s and 80s appearances...

1970/71  Liverpool 1  Arsenal 2. Bill Shankly as manager.

1973/74 Liverpool 3  Newcastle 0. Bill Shankly as manager.

1976/77  Liverpool 1  Mancs 2.  Bob Paisley as manager.

1985/86  Liverpool 3  Everton 1.  Kenny Dalglish as manager.

1987/88  Liverpool 0  Wimbledon 1. Kenny Dalglish as manager.

1988/89  Liverpool 3  Everton 2.  Kenny Dalglish as manager.

Bob only had one FA Cup Final as manager.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6533 on: July 31, 2022, 09:35:07 pm »

So my memory's not as bad as I thought then

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6534 on: August 1, 2022, 12:14:23 pm »
So my memory's not as bad as I thought then

We did get to quite a few semis. Seemed to come up against the game raising Mancs a few times though. There was also that epic semi with Arsenal, had 3 replays I think every few days.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6535 on: August 5, 2022, 06:08:32 pm »
Jurgen Klopp compares fixture congestion response to climate change

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has compared fixture congestion to climate change, saying it is an issue football's leaders have not acted upon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62436610
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6536 on: August 5, 2022, 06:39:32 pm »
Jurgen Klopp compares fixture congestion response to climate change

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has compared fixture congestion to climate change, saying it is an issue football's leaders have not acted upon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62436610

Properly sensationalist tabloid dick-headed headline there from some intern at the BBC churning out shite.

He's not 'compared fixture congestion response to climate change' - he's made a comparison between the lack of response in both cases where authorities and other parties are (or should be, at this stage) well aware of the issue.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6537 on: August 5, 2022, 06:47:46 pm »
Properly sensationalist tabloid dick-headed headline there from some intern at the BBC churning out shite.

He's not 'compared fixture congestion response to climate change' - he's made a comparison between the lack of response in both cases where authorities and other parties are (or should be, at this stage) well aware of the issue.

It's another own goal by our manager,Fulhams team talk done for them & the Cambodians are going ape shit.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6538 on: August 5, 2022, 06:48:06 pm »

We won 4 European Cups between those FA Cup wins in 74 and 86. Klopp has 3 European finals to 1 FA cup final too, although 1 win in each. He needs a UEFA cup win for the lot doesn’t he? Nobody wants us in that over the CL though!

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6539 on: August 5, 2022, 06:50:36 pm »
We won 4 European Cups between those FA Cup wins in 74 and 86. Klopp has 3 European finals to 1 FA cup final too, although 1 win in each. He needs a UEFA cup win for the lot doesn’t he? Nobody wants us in that over the CL though!

So close to having a clean sweep.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #6540 on: August 14, 2022, 12:50:36 pm »

A few videos and some info on Jürgen Klopp...

www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=343673.msg18435789#msg18435789

^ Page 163 of this thread

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 12:08:34 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline naka

• Lennart Skoglund Ultra
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6541 on: August 14, 2022, 05:01:10 pm »
Tbf we have been in some number of finals under Jk
Europa , league cup  , champions league , fa cup
It’s been some rollercoaster .

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6542 on: August 14, 2022, 05:16:49 pm »
Once again, thoigh, I would say that even if we had won zero trophies under him I would still love him and because he's just an amazing human being.

Trophies are nice, mind...
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #6543 on: September 7, 2022, 10:01:06 pm »
I'll be the one to say it... Klopp needs to shoulder a lot of the blame for the state we're in at the moment:

- Persisting with the high line when we had no pace at the back with all our centre back injuries
- Persisting with the high line at the start of this season when we've got a utter lack of pressure in midfield
- Playing Elliott as an 8 in a three man midfield when he's clearly a 10 or a wide playmaker in a 4231
- Whatever the fuck the plan is with the Trent/Elliott/Salah axis of nothingness
- Not budging from the 433 that clearly isn't working
- Wanting to give contracts to his ageing generals when their legs have gone or they're on the way out

Loyalty is to be admired, but we're a football club, not a charity.  I do wonder if the tactical stuff is the influence of Lijnders though.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6544 on: September 7, 2022, 10:06:42 pm »
I'll be the one to say it... Klopp needs to shoulder a lot of the blame for the state we're in at the moment:

- Persisting with the high line when we had no pace at the back with all our centre back injuries
- Persisting with the high line at the start of this season when we've got a utter lack of pressure in midfield
- Playing Elliott as an 8 in a three man midfield when he's clearly a 10 or a wide playmaker in a 4231
- Whatever the fuck the plan is with the Trent/Elliott/Salah axis of nothingness
- Wanting to give contracts to his ageing generals when their legs have gone or they're on the way out

Loyalty is to be admired, but we're a football club, not a charity.  I do wonder if the tactical stuff is the influence of Lijnders though.
Kloppo … you need to speak to Tubby. He has all the answers to our problem. Replacing you with Tubby may not be a bad shout either
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #6545 on: September 7, 2022, 10:07:38 pm »
Kloppo … you need to speak to Tubby. He has all the answers to our problem. Replacing you with Tubby may not be a bad shout either

Thank you for your support.  I'll do RAWK proud.

Offline lfcred1976

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6546 on: September 7, 2022, 10:10:08 pm »

When you have owners who are tighter than cramp, what's he expected to do?  Get rid of players who won't be replaced?

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #6547 on: September 7, 2022, 10:17:20 pm »
When you have owners who are tighter than cramp, what's he expected to do?  Get rid of players who won't be replaced?

Would've had more chance of replacing them if they weren't there anymore.

Offline lfcred1976

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6548 on: September 7, 2022, 10:28:02 pm »
Would've had more chance of replacing them if they weren't there anymore.

With what?  FSG aren't arsed about the assets on the pitch.  They want nice shiny new stands and training centres so when they sell they maximise their profit.

I know Rafa was a cock at times, but he would have defo been calling out the owners for what they are.  Tight arsed c*nts

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #6549 on: September 7, 2022, 10:29:10 pm »

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6550 on: September 7, 2022, 10:29:30 pm »
With what?  FSG aren't arsed about the assets on the pitch.  They want nice shiny new stands and training centres so when they sell they maximise their profit.

I know Rafa was a cock at times, but he would have defo been calling out the owners for what they are.  Tight arsed c*nts

Fuck off with that shit you bellend.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6551 on: September 7, 2022, 10:31:16 pm »

Trolling and not even trying to hide.  ;D

Offline leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #6552 on: September 7, 2022, 10:31:55 pm »

The disrespect Rafa gets, even from some of our own is a joke. Gave me some of my favourite memories and that's not even mentioning how much of a good man he is.

Offline lfcred1976

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6553 on: September 7, 2022, 10:33:39 pm »

Like I said, at times.  He wasn't perfect (ask Xabi Alonso about being asked to miss the birth of his child), but he'd be calling FSG out.

Offline RedBec1993

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6554 on: September 7, 2022, 11:04:19 pm »
I love the big German no matter what. If anyone can get us out of this run of bad form it’s him. He’s had to manoeuvre through a mini midfield injury crisis and give quite a lot of minutes to players who would only have played a bit part role this season.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #6555 on: September 7, 2022, 11:11:13 pm »
I love the big German no matter what. If anyone can get us out of this run of bad form it’s him. He’s had to manoeuvre through a mini midfield injury crisis and give quite a lot of minutes to players who would only have played a bit part role this season.

I love the man too but I really wish he would be a bit more flexible with his formation during injury crisis. Why not alter the formation today instead of playing Milner. Why not go to a back 3, really wish we would try and tinker our formations a bit more when things aren’t going for us. Add an extra defender in there and that would give trent a bit more freedom to attack.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6556 on: September 7, 2022, 11:14:52 pm »

aye.

More than a mini crisis at this point mind. Only player that would be a first 11 midfielder was fit to start tonight and that was Fab, who’s form is iffy, but no choice but to play him.  And having to play Elliot from the start 3 games in a few days, also not optimal, and it showed tonight, he struggled.

Now we hope and pray Thiago stays fit for more than two minutes and Arthur gets up to speed relitively quickly so he at least can contribute some minutes too.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #6557 on: September 7, 2022, 11:15:57 pm »
Jesus fucking wept - I kind of guessed this would be coming from certain quarters but not from Liverpool fans.

I am actually hearing calls from for Jurgen Klopp to be sacked.

Let me be clear on what should be the stance from ALL Liverpool fans. With no exceptions. None. You can question choices. You can voice your anger, but:

Get to fuck ANYONE who even thinks he should lose his job. Nauseating to the extreme. I'm fucking livid and utterly appalled at the mere suggestion that he should be offed as you all should be.

End of discussion.

The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6558 on: September 7, 2022, 11:19:14 pm »
I love the man too but I really wish he would be a bit more flexible with his formation during injury crisis. Why not alter the formation today instead of playing Milner. Why not go to a back 3, really wish we would try and tinker our formations a bit more when things aren’t going for us. Add an extra defender in there and that would give trent a bit more freedom to attack.

playing a back 3 for the first time in his career? Probably be an even bigger disaster.

(Note - I have a pathological hatred of back 3’s and I never want to see Liverpool start with one).

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #6559 on: September 7, 2022, 11:19:26 pm »
I won't hear a word against Rafa. My eldest has his middle name from him.

As for Klopp, no one is perfect and I trust him to reflect and start a plan
for what's not working. He's been a bit off lately but you'd back him
to sort things out.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias