Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3445341 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Fel8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18920 on: November 24, 2018, 05:13:58 pm »
Apparently Fellaini got away with another disgraceful challenge - Lee Mason didn't even see it. Quelle surprise.
I’d the ref didn’t see it the FA can intervene ... !
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Re: Fel8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18921 on: November 24, 2018, 05:14:37 pm »
Just saw..Everton are ahead of Man Utd in the table...lol.

Fair do's to the Toffees.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #18922 on: November 24, 2018, 05:15:12 pm »
personally I just think this is Jose lamenting the fact that he doesn't have the player or player connection to instill his usual dark arts too. He has always had a number of players willing to obey his cycnical, spiky, petulant nature.(insert as many as you like from his clubs)  he genuinely doesn't seem to have that at United.  And lets be honest that is what his successful teams have always been built on in the past that ability to play dirty or negative with him orchestrating from the touchline but no doubt born  out of his day to day drilling of siege mentality.   That approach only  works if everybody are together and certainly not against the manager. Hence why they are screwed.

Some good points there Paul.
Carvallho was as dirty and snide as any player, I’ve seen, whilst Drogba could flop in a strong draught.
Think Gudjonnson braking Alonso’s ankle. Essien used to get away with absolute leg breakers. Robben was coached to dive. His Chelsea team were a shower of snide dirty bastards who referees were afraid to book let alone send off, because the Media were all licking his backside for quotes, and with their help he could ruin a refs reputation.
His second stint saw him bring in Eto (that foul on Hendo at their place when Webb shat his shorts cost us the league ) and Costa, but apart from Terry most of the players were not ready to play dirty.
Now he has taken Matic to OT and tried to buy success.
Unfortunately only Fellaini is prepared to foul his way to victory.
Proof of what Mourinho isn’t doing was that win against City last season.
The likes of Pogba and others seemed to say “sod the instructions, lets play footie,” and they ended up playing city off the park.

He bemoans the fact there are no shithouses he can buy. I get the over pampered thing but when I see our lads running their socks off for   the manager  (and us) his whining falls flat.
Anyway, another corner turned, a good point against Palace today for the special one
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 05:18:43 pm by 12C »
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18923 on: November 24, 2018, 05:16:19 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UHYO3qdFnhg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UHYO3qdFnhg</a>
someone has to do a Mourinho version of this ;D

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #18924 on: November 24, 2018, 05:19:36 pm »
We laugh but there’s no guarantee Bournemouth get anything against Arsenal tomorrow, and they did get s clean sheet, so this is actually a decent weekend for them.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18925 on: November 24, 2018, 05:21:53 pm »
Man Utd after 13 matches...21 points.

Liverpool goal difference after 13 matches....21.

:wave
I've one....

Liverpool games lost: 0

Man Utd goal difference: -1

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #18926 on: November 24, 2018, 05:25:00 pm »
I've one....

Liverpool games lost: 0

Man Utd goal difference: -1
a third of the season gone...

Negative goal difference....

Chortle.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #18927 on: November 24, 2018, 05:25:41 pm »
Snow all over the Alps as well. We may not see Cantona till August

Pray for Jose :)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #18928 on: November 24, 2018, 05:26:18 pm »
I’d the ref didn’t see it the FA can intervene ... !

So he’ll get a medal?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #18929 on: November 24, 2018, 05:26:33 pm »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18930 on: November 24, 2018, 05:26:48 pm »
Just saw..Everton are ahead of Man Utd in the table...lol.

Fair do's to the Toffees.
we'll probably change that next weekend ;)
All Utd fans should root for us for the battle of 6th

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18931 on: November 24, 2018, 05:29:29 pm »
a third of the season gone...

Negative goal difference....

Chortle.
Well if Woodward managed to buy him 2 CB's, it would be at least +1 goal difference.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18932 on: November 24, 2018, 05:31:13 pm »
Anyone got a vid of Mop heads challenge?
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #18933 on: November 24, 2018, 05:33:39 pm »
Poor Jose...

RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18934 on: November 24, 2018, 05:33:57 pm »
A point against Palace is a wonderful result. Winning that would have been utopia.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #18935 on: November 24, 2018, 05:35:12 pm »
Anyone got a vid of Mop heads challenge?

No vid but look at his hair - it's gone !  ;D

RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #18936 on: November 24, 2018, 05:36:25 pm »
Well on their way to being in the top four by the end of the year. Well done Jose.

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18937 on: November 24, 2018, 05:39:17 pm »
Man Utd after 13 matches...21 points.

:wave

Here's another one:

ManUre total goals scored after 13 matches...20.
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18938 on: November 24, 2018, 05:39:58 pm »
Fucking brilliant. The ultimate insult, being held to a 0-0 at home by Hodgson.

This is such a good day, the funniest part of all of it is we’ve actually done them a favour by beating Watford.

I remember trips to Old Trafford with the c*nts selling only fools and horses t-shirts with ‘this time next year we’ll be champions’ taking the piss out of us.

Well en fucking joy you Manc bastards.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #18939 on: November 24, 2018, 05:40:20 pm »

Things are bad when they have Sacha Baron Cohen coming on as a Plan B!

United are bad at football, it's fucking great  ;D

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18940 on: November 24, 2018, 05:43:25 pm »
We laugh but there’s no guarantee Bournemouth get anything against Arsenal tomorrow, and they did get s clean sheet, so this is actually a decent weekend for them.

Yea and they moved ahead of Watford. All in all, a decent day's work.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18941 on: November 24, 2018, 05:46:11 pm »
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #18943 on: November 24, 2018, 05:49:26 pm »
Going down. 6 points from 24 over the Christmas period and a 17.6% slide in the share price will prompt an emergency meeting of the Board and they will buy Paul Koncheskey for 146 million/300k a week, which surprisingly wont work.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18944 on: November 24, 2018, 05:51:59 pm »
Don't you fuckin' dare.   :D

Manager poll @cafe

Can we add Eddie Howe to the list

May as well add Allaydyce, Mark Huges and Pardew too
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #18945 on: November 24, 2018, 05:57:22 pm »
Mods, if you add to the managers list, we should be able to change our votes. The options get better and better with time... ;)
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18946 on: November 24, 2018, 05:59:10 pm »
Imagine what Roy could do if he had Jose's budget. The old switcheroo is a no brainer.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #18947 on: November 24, 2018, 06:04:21 pm »
Mods, if you add to the managers list, we should be able to change our votes. The options get better and better with time... ;)

Indeed. Sooty should be well above Barry Manilow.

Just knowing the offside rule should put the well-loved hand puppet above the big-nosed crooner.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #18948 on: November 24, 2018, 06:10:48 pm »

In all seriousness he’s looking great like that.  Whisper it but he could be their David James.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #18949 on: November 24, 2018, 06:16:09 pm »
There were 8 games before, now 7 left. Still 21 points to play for. The challenge for 4th starts with a clean sheet, no?
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #18950 on: November 24, 2018, 06:22:02 pm »
They've won 3 of 9 home matches this season.

Theater of Dropped points.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18951 on: November 24, 2018, 06:36:00 pm »
Away at Southampton next weekend. I reckon they might scrape a draw.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #18952 on: November 24, 2018, 07:03:40 pm »
Wonder if this grand 0-0 was a Hodgson masterstroke, or a Mourinho masterstroke. Hard to keep up with all the waxing lyrical about these two dinosaur managers.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #18953 on: November 24, 2018, 07:12:53 pm »
Or maybe City played Edwards  for a fool and kept the bid up high to get Man Utd to pay more and offer a bigger salary.
Knowing what we know now, I wouldn't put it past them.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #18954 on: November 24, 2018, 07:19:06 pm »
Or maybe City played Edwards  for a fool and kept the bid up high to get Man Utd to pay more and offer a bigger salary.

Woodward  :wave
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #18955 on: November 24, 2018, 07:20:34 pm »
All empires crumble, but the demise of Manchester United is so beautiful to witness, especially with Mourinho at the helm.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 07:30:39 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #18956 on: November 24, 2018, 07:22:31 pm »
Apparently Fellaini got away with another disgraceful challenge - Lee Mason didn't even see it. Quelle surprise.
Leg breaker- no question about it. They were both lucky.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18957 on: November 24, 2018, 07:40:37 pm »
Soton have created more chances this season than United.

Offline chalky52

• Main Stander
« Reply #18958 on: November 24, 2018, 07:44:22 pm »
Locals are getting restless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI-ovkLDZ60

And Shitcoat throws the players under the bus

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46244419

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #18959 on: November 24, 2018, 07:51:05 pm »
The biggest indictment of what’s happening at United right now is the fact they’re becoming a bit forgotten. Their significance is on the wane to such an extent that a 0-0 home draw to Palace isn’t really that surprising.

Hats off José.