Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Garlic Red on Today at 01:21:27 pm »
I'm amazed so many people are straw manning the shit out of this... imagine quote posting James Pearce and his desperate attempts to cling on to relevance by hyping everything to shit (is there a single lfc journo that actually operates in the clubs best interests?)

Why isn't it possible to think he was out of order yesterday but that losing your rag with someone isn't actually that big a deal compared to years of not only a good relationship but also incredible success?

Fuck me if you all applied this standard to your personal life you'd all be dying alone

I’m not suggesting we sell him because of this, but there are people suggesting it was just a spat, it was normal stuff that we see at other clubs all the time. Some are even suggesting we’ve seen it here a lot. What goes on at other clubs is irrelevant to what goes on here.

Salah should go because he’s on the slide, we may lose him for nothing and he still holds a decent value in the market, at least if he goes to Saudi. The spat with Klopp yesterday isn’t a reason to sell him or get rid, that he’s found himself on the bench repeatedly during this poor run is, though, and it’s a sign he’s no longer the player he once was. It may only be a blip - you’d back him to find form again - but it’s not the first period of poor form over the last few years, is it? It’s not the first time he’s ended a season wearing an invisibility cloak, is it?

With regards to the personal life, I think it’s more applicable to our working lives than our personal lives. If I vented my frustrations towards/about my boss in that way and then poured fuel on the fire when I’ve had time to cool down, I’d expect a few people telling me I’m out of order the next day. I wouldn’t expect people to be saying it happens all the time, you’ve done nothing wrong.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Welcome Dominik Szoboszlai
« Last post by Lemieux on Today at 01:20:12 pm »
Just needs to find consistency there's a great player in there.
I long for the days when, after a goal, you just had a quick glance at the linesman before celebrating.
Surely PGMOL won’t have any problem releasing the audio. Right? Right?
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)
« Last post by mullyred94 on Today at 01:15:32 pm »
The only one yesterday and Wednesday and probably the last 1/2 months of football -  who really looks like he gives a fuck, wants to make things happen and get Liverpool scoring. And we took him off yesterday Fuck sake!..........our ability to shoot ourselves in the foot is the only shot we get on target all the time, every time, this season......and last season as well to be fair.

Coincide with old man flirting with Barca  ::)
It's not even that good. Fucking even worse than darts, and that's saying something.

Should launch those ashes into space along with all the dickheads that watch it.

Phew, I was worried I was in the wrong for liking cricket but thanks for the validation that I am indeed correct Andy.
You don't ever seem to have any outrage about any of the incidents. If I read you correctly, you don't really care that much and it's part and parcel of the game and we should just accept what decisions are made and get on with it?

That's right. Ignore the post where I say the incident was a travesty - just  like you ignore all other pieces of evidence that spoil your arguments. I obviously just don't care. Like you've said many times before I'm not really a Liverpool supporter at all.

I'll tell you what though. After being on the end of your childish invective for months now, I've come to the conclusion that are a very sad fuck indeed.

What's shameless is you tweaking for some stats as if he's just dropped the Holy grail. I've ignored it as its another ridiculous stat drop that proves nothing to the conversation.

Santiago Giminez is better on the ball than Darwin Nunez. That's a fact. I could get stats to prove anything in football if the recipients have never used their eyes.

Salah scored 44 goals in a season for us and had a boat load of criminal misses. I bet I can make his season look shite with some numbers if I wanted.

But keep going. Ridiculous....
Just very sad.
Swear Brighton make up new players every week.

Anyway, looking forward to north London derby. Spurs will have a go and be interesting if Arteta goes for it or not - they’re better team, but wonder if he’ll set up like they did in Europe or against us/city.

I hope that’s Martin Offiah. Bit of pace and power on the wing!
It also indicates Nunez is somehow getting FAR more chances.

Yeah, but that's a separate discussion. The lad seemed confused as to why people perceive Jota as a better finisher than Darwin, which was what I responded to.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10