Author Topic: Lawless Liverpool?  (Read 187488 times)

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
Re: Lawless Liverpool?
« Reply #1520 on: November 21, 2023, 12:35:50 pm »
I find the media glamourisation of such scumbags to be part of the ongoing problem. It's a murky, rancid, seedy little cesspool these vermin swim in, and the wording used to describe it should reflect this fact. Those involved are fragile, weak human beings. Often highly emotionally immature and childish. They rely on violence to appear strong, but they are children in men's bodies. The glamourisation of such inadequate wasters does society in general no favours at all.

The Echo is particularly bad for it, and I think any local media (or media more generally) that depends upon clickbait for ad revenue. Mugshots sell. The Echo will happily plaster mugshots across their front page, while you'll struggle to find any mugshots in more respectable outlets. It'll also find excuses to put up mugshots from criminals or crimes with only the slightest relation to the city.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #1521 on: November 21, 2023, 01:17:36 pm »
Echo website all with individual clickbait articles on each of them, their families and what each said in court. They are milking it for all it's worth

But it brings in ad revenue especially when it's a pretty office worker or 9 year old girl.

Sam Rimmer was shot dead in the Dingle 5 days after Ashley was, but he looks a bit rough in the picture. Still no closer to finding who did it. Not even an update article

Least their entire drug dealing operation has been outed and i'm sure all their encrochat contacts are now in the hands of the police. They will not have a good time in prison.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1522 on: November 21, 2023, 01:24:34 pm »
I'm assuming they've not been able to get any or enough info on the boyfriend to send him down too then?

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1523 on: November 22, 2023, 12:31:26 pm »
I'm assuming they've not been able to get any or enough info on the boyfriend to send him down too then?

He refused to cooperate

Sean Zeisz is sentenced to life with a minimum term of 42 years in prison

Niall Barry is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 47 years in prison

James Witham is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 43 years in prison

Joseph Peers is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 41 years in prison

173 years

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #1524 on: November 22, 2023, 12:58:27 pm »
Horrific for their family that Ashley's brother was shot a few years ago as a case of mistaken identity.

Hope these rats die in prison. Witham probably will as he'll be over 80.

The city needs to clean up though. Too many drugs
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1525 on: November 22, 2023, 01:39:05 pm »

Cracking encrochat is huge. They'll be putting people away with evidence from that for the next 10 years

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1526 on: November 22, 2023, 01:47:15 pm »
Cracking encrochat is huge. They'll be putting people away with evidence from that for the next 10 years

Would have been so much more effective if this vermin hadn't hadn't have tipped off the criminal underworld that it had been cracked:

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/ex-police-employee-caught-leaking-information-about-operation-venetic-jailed

That she only got 3 years & 9 months is a travesty.

Having ongoing access to the messaging of criminal gang scum could have helped massively.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1527 on: November 22, 2023, 01:55:16 pm »

Would have been so much more effective if this vermin hadn't hadn't have tipped off the criminal underworld that it had been cracked:

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/ex-police-employee-caught-leaking-information-about-operation-venetic-jailed

That she only got 3 years & 9 months is a travesty.

Having ongoing access to the messaging of criminal gang scum could have helped massively.

Yet another ‘good girl gone to the bad’ but at least she looks so fucking tearful and unhappy in that mugshot knowing that her love of hanging round gangsters has knackered the rest of her life.

Unless she gets the trout pout when released and becomes a full time gangster’s moll.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1528 on: November 22, 2023, 01:55:52 pm »
Horrific for their family that Ashley's brother was shot a few years ago as a case of mistaken identity.

Hope these rats die in prison. Witham probably will as he'll be over 80.

If there's demand for drugs, there will always be supply. The choice is basically do you:

a) Keep supply & use illegal, putting that supply into the hands of criminal gangs, who have a vested interest in getting people addicted, and whose 'turf wars' often spills over to kill/harm innocent people, and who live like kings paying no tax on their income. They cut their drugs will all kinds of shit, which not only harms those to take it, but creates huge variability in strength (most overdoses are caused by taking an unusually strong batch). Where addicts resort to crime - muggings, burglaries, shoplifting (that we all pay for through higher prices)

or...

b) Bite the bullet & legalise. Sell 'recreational' drugs through licenced outlets & taxed. Users can be assured of potency and safety. Use the tax raised to fund the supply of addictive drugs to registered addicts, fund proper rehab programmes. Removes the needs to addicts to steal to fund their habit so theft crime is slashed. Criminal gangs are marginalised as people have a legitimate outlets to buy from. Police time is freed up to target those still wanting to supply illegally.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1529 on: November 22, 2023, 02:00:00 pm »
He refused to cooperate

Niall Barry is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 47 years in prison

James Witham is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 43 years in prison

Joseph Peers is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 41 years in prison

173 years

I'm loving the higher minimum tariffs generally for murderer scum.

It's not just these maggots the murderers of Olivia Pratt-Korbel and Elle Edwards, but generally. Only seemed like yesterday when violent scum convicted of murder were getting life with a minimum of 25 years.

I'd rather 'life with no possibility of parole' as the default sentence for murder. Put them in special prisons with the most basic of furniture & food. No luxury items. No need for rehabilitation as they're never getting out. Minimal and alone exercise periods. Visits only through glass.

The family and friends of murder victims have a life sentence of misery. So should these vermin.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1530 on: November 22, 2023, 02:13:07 pm »

I'm loving the higher minimum tariffs generally for murderer scum.

It's not just these maggots the murderers of Olivia Pratt-Korbel and Elle Edwards, but generally. Only seemed like yesterday when violent scum convicted of murder were getting life with a minimum of 25 years.

I'd rather 'life with no possibility of parole' as the default sentence for murder. Put them in special prisons with the most basic of furniture & food. No luxury items. No need for rehabilitation as they're never getting out. Minimal and alone exercise periods. Visits only through glass.

The family and friends of murder victims have a life sentence of misery. So should these vermin.

And yet this pervert who was sentenced to 30 years for raping and murdering a nine year old girl has persuaded the parole board to let him out 4 years earl;
https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/man-who-raped-murdered-girl-28066360

How long before all the arseholes are released early? Well earlier than 40 years.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1531 on: November 22, 2023, 02:23:12 pm »
Well if the tories get what they want and water down the human rights act then it is a possibility that sentences could go beyond the threshold.

We are seeing more 'whole life' terms.

I would like to see a judge go consecutive with their sentences rather than concurrently. Some of the sentencing in America can be crazy like 1000 years

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1532 on: November 22, 2023, 02:43:10 pm »
Sentences are going up. We don't have anywhere to put all these prisoners though.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1533 on: November 22, 2023, 03:02:50 pm »
And yet this pervert who was sentenced to 30 years for raping and murdering a nine year old girl has persuaded the parole board to let him out 4 years earl;
https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/man-who-raped-murdered-girl-28066360

Absolutely sick and totally beyond logic.

Minimum tariffs should be absolute minimums. The Parole Board works to set criteria - and in this case have stressed that they could only consider his risk to the general public - but there's too many incidents that leave the general public perplexed over early release.

30 years at the time was a joke anyway. I'd hope that nowadays the worthless piece of shit would get at least 40 minimum.

How long before all the arseholes are released early? Well earlier than 40 years.

It's a depressing thought

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1534 on: November 22, 2023, 04:39:38 pm »

Absolutely sick and totally beyond logic.

Minimum tariffs should be absolute minimums. The Parole Board works to set criteria - and in this case have stressed that they could only consider his risk to the general public - but there's too many incidents that leave the general public perplexed over early release.

30 years at the time was a joke anyway. I'd hope that nowadays the worthless piece of shit would get at least 40 minimum.

It's a depressing thought

Well I won’t be around if they are released after 30 years. ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1535 on: November 22, 2023, 08:07:20 pm »
A 44 year old man stabbed to death in Bootle this morning.  :(
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1536 on: November 22, 2023, 09:45:04 pm »
A 44 year old man stabbed to death in Bootle this morning.  :(

Won't get a mention, but if it was a dog biting someone, would be all over the national media and the Tory c*nts would be up in arms.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #1537 on: November 23, 2023, 11:21:17 am »
He refused to cooperate

173 years

Delighted with these sentences, but how the fuck did the Fitzgibbon kid walk with all charges dropped?.....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1538 on: December 8, 2023, 08:03:10 pm »
Delighted with these sentences, but how the fuck did the Fitzgibbon kid walk with all charges dropped?.....
Will light a candle at Midnight Mass
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1539 on: December 20, 2023, 03:26:02 pm »
Girl X and Boy Y found guilty of murdering Brianna Ghey.

I'm sure the Echo will begin the push to name them

The Crown Prosecution Service have issued a statement.

Deputy chief crown prosecutor Ursula Doyle said: “This has been one of the most distressing cases the Crown Prosecution Service has had to deal with. The planning, the violence and the age of the killers is beyond belief.

“Brianna Ghey was subjected to a frenzied and ferocious attack and was stabbed 28 times in broad daylight in a public park. Girl X and Boy Y appear to have been a deadly influence on each other and turned what may have started out as dark fantasies about murder into a reality.

“The pages and pages of Whatsapp messages between the two, planning and plotting to kill people, talking of murder, torture and cruelty were very difficult to read. The messages provided a terrifying insight into the minds of the two defendants.

“However, they also provided us with the detailed planning of the attack and then the attempts to cover it up. The Crown Prosecution Service authorised a charge of murder for both of the defendants.

“They were both equally responsible in planning the killing and carrying it out. In the trial, the defendants tried to blame each other to absolve themselves.

“The jury has clearly seen their explanations for the lies that they were. This has been a difficult prosecution not least because two very young people were on trial for the most serious offence known to criminal law.

“It has involved using a number of measures to ensure that the defendants could participate fully in the trial and enable them to give their evidence. The Crown Prosecution Service would like to thank the family of Brianna Ghey for the courage and dignity that they have shown throughout these proceedings.

“We hope today’s verdict brings some solace, and our thoughts and sympathies remain with them at this difficult time.”

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1540 on: December 20, 2023, 03:30:04 pm »
^

Should never see the outside of a prison ever again, jail til they die
Jurgen YNWA

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #1541 on: December 20, 2023, 03:37:56 pm »
Read that. Girl X sounds like a psychopath, Boy Y no better

Life / 30 years minimum I reckon, or more. The nature of the murder makes it harsher. Pre-meditated and then some, and then very very vicious.

Another article had it that they were trolling for OTHER kids to kill first.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1542 on: December 20, 2023, 04:08:54 pm »
Has to be a whole life sentence for the both of them. Pre-meditated, was planned in great detail and was 100% a trans attack as well. They are pure evil and can never be trusted to be out

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #1543 on: December 21, 2023, 08:57:19 am »
Funnily enough I've just read the latest about this and watched the statements from both parents. It was heart breaking to be honest, the mum was so articulate, thanking literally everyone involved, even asking for compassion for the families of the two who committed the murder.

With everything else going on in the world I didn't quite realise how truly horrific this was. The poor kid thought she was going to meet her mates. Utterly barbaric, hope they never see the light of day again.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1544 on: December 21, 2023, 01:09:44 pm »
Reporting restrictions will be lifted on February 2nd when sentencing happens

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1545 on: December 26, 2023, 05:05:45 pm »
Girl X and Boy Y found guilty of murdering Brianna Ghey.

I'm sure the Echo will begin the push to name them

The Crown Prosecution Service have issued a statement.

Deputy chief crown prosecutor Ursula Doyle said: “This has been one of the most distressing cases the Crown Prosecution Service has had to deal with. The planning, the violence and the age of the killers is beyond belief.

“Brianna Ghey was subjected to a frenzied and ferocious attack and was stabbed 28 times in broad daylight in a public park. Girl X and Boy Y appear to have been a deadly influence on each other and turned what may have started out as dark fantasies about murder into a reality.

“The pages and pages of Whatsapp messages between the two, planning and plotting to kill people, talking of murder, torture and cruelty were very difficult to read. The messages provided a terrifying insight into the minds of the two defendants.

“However, they also provided us with the detailed planning of the attack and then the attempts to cover it up. The Crown Prosecution Service authorised a charge of murder for both of the defendants.

“They were both equally responsible in planning the killing and carrying it out. In the trial, the defendants tried to blame each other to absolve themselves.

“The jury has clearly seen their explanations for the lies that they were. This has been a difficult prosecution not least because two very young people were on trial for the most serious offence known to criminal law.

“It has involved using a number of measures to ensure that the defendants could participate fully in the trial and enable them to give their evidence. The Crown Prosecution Service would like to thank the family of Brianna Ghey for the courage and dignity that they have shown throughout these proceedings.

“We hope today’s verdict brings some solace, and our thoughts and sympathies remain with them at this difficult time.”

Someone at my work found her body, only got told that the other week, he'd been off for a while but no one questioned it. Rest in power, Brianna.

Offline leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #1546 on: December 27, 2023, 04:13:24 am »
I don't know if this is the correct thread but does anyone feel like there is a lot more cars hitting people? It seems like I hear it on the radio so much more lately.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1547 on: December 27, 2023, 09:17:05 am »
Three men in their 20s stabbed in town in the early hours of this morning. One is in critical condition.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-fighting-life-after-multiple-28352195
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1548 on: December 27, 2023, 09:55:05 am »
I don't know if this is the correct thread but does anyone feel like there is a lot more cars hitting people? It seems like I hear it on the radio so much more lately.

Everytime I come back I notice people driving that little bit more aggressively, or little bit more carelessly.

Me and my wife were crossing a little side street the other day, and a massive Land Rover was coming towards us. Rather than deciding to let us get to the other side, it just carried on rolling towards us until we were about a foot away from the bumper. They might have been looking at their phone, it was hard to see through the windscreen.

I've moaned about it before, but the amount of 4x4s on the roads now is crazy, and I think it probably affects peoples driving. You also see them parked all over pavements. And when one of them does hit you, you are far more likely to die or suffer severe injuries, even at lower speeds. They need to be taxed out of urban existence.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 12:50:58 pm by Indomitable_Carp »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1549 on: December 27, 2023, 10:44:23 am »
Three men in their 20s stabbed in town in the early hours of this morning. One is in critical condition.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-fighting-life-after-multiple-28352195

Late Christmas present for the Liverpool Ghoul, to report on.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #1550 on: December 27, 2023, 01:29:04 pm »
Knife crime will never drop until there is a stronger deterrent for getting caught carrying a knife and at the same time a huge increase of random stop & searches to actively seek out those potentially carrying one. Not just in Liverpool but around the whole country. Shame the public services such as police who would need numbers to actively carry this out have been decimated over the years by the Tories in terms of funding.

Yes education is important and trying to deter people from going down a path that might lead them to pick up a knife in the first place but the influence of gangs/mates etc. is likely to win eventually when it comes to those who might be even slightly influenced to live the kind of life these scumbags glorify.

Instant minimum 10 year sentence for anyone caught carrying a knife and you’ll likely wipe out most knife crime.

Combined with the lemo problem this city has had for god knows how long now these kind of things will just keep on happening. 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 01:32:21 pm by S.Red please »
Justice for the 97

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #1551 on: December 27, 2023, 09:25:33 pm »
Man repeatedly stabbed inside house in 'targeted attack'

A man in his 30s was repeatedly stabbed and slashed in a "targeted attack" inside a house.

Merseyside Police was called to New Chester Road in Rock Ferry at around 1.40pm yesterday, December 26, following reports that a man had been attacked. He suffered puncture wounds to both legs and a slash injury to the shoulder, and was taken to hospital with what has been described as "non-life threatening injuries" by police.

One witness said she saw the man being "carried out on a stretcher covered in white blankets". Pictures taken from the scene show multiple police cars and vans parked outside houses on the street. Police said the assault was being treated as a targeted attack. House-to-house and CCTV enquiries are being carried out in the area.

Detective inspector Emma Kerrigan said: “At this stage it appears the man was assaulted inside a property. We are carrying out house-to-house enquiries and speaking to neighbours to build a fuller picture of what has taken place.

"CCTV enquiries are also being carried out and we are keen to speak to anyone who was in the area of New Chester Road who saw or heard anything or has any information which could assist our enquiries to contact us.”

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-repeatedly-stabbed-inside-house-28355740

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1552 on: December 28, 2023, 09:56:42 am »
The Echo said this morning that we've had three people hit by cars and four people stabbed in just two days.

A not so merry Christmas in the city for some. 🫤

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1553 on: December 28, 2023, 10:26:31 am »
I believe the kid who is critically ill in hospital is Tony Dodson's son, the former boxer. The worst part about it is that you pretty much expected it would happen, it always seems to on boxing day, or new years, or bank holidays etc. It just isn't a shock anymore.

Hoping and wishing that the young lad pulls through.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1554 on: December 28, 2023, 01:52:11 pm »
Cars driving into people does seem to be on the increase in recent weeks unless it's just being reported more.

One in Sheffield yesterday afternoon leaving a 46yr old dead, others seriously injured but it seems it was deliberate as 2 men have been arrested and charged with murder and attempted murder.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #1555 on: December 28, 2023, 02:02:49 pm »

Not sure on the circumstances of the recent ones (drunk driving, drug driving etc) but people are so much more arrogant and entitled with their driving now. As a pedestrian I feel I'm a lot more cautious and notice so many people driving madly on the roads in the past year or so.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1556 on: December 28, 2023, 09:19:48 pm »
I believe the kid who is critically ill in hospital is Tony Dodson's son, the former boxer.
Anthony is awake now, thank fuck. I understand he's a really homely lad and wouldn't be looking for whatever shit occurred.

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #1557 on: December 28, 2023, 10:14:55 pm »
Anthony is awake now, thank fuck. I understand he's a really homely lad and wouldn't be looking for whatever shit occurred.

The horrendous thing is it’s usually these little rats with blades who are the ones looking, and the ones who end up stabbed are the lads who were just defending themselves. Personally I’ve never gone out to start trouble or even think of fighting, but I could always defend myself if someone started trouble with me or my mates. Now people can’t even do that.
Justice for the 97

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1558 on: January 3, 2024, 10:26:40 pm »
Something weird and serious going on at the showcase at the mo.

Loads of armed bizzies and east lancs shut down both ways.

Offline c0burn

• Kopite
  • The King
« Reply #1559 on: January 3, 2024, 10:59:21 pm »
Something weird and serious going on at the showcase at the mo.

Loads of armed bizzies and east lancs shut down both ways.

Some mad shit happening:

https://twitter.com/Worldsource24/status/1742679820310364262?t=oIz_NJLAOCRgKI16_GlJKg