Author Topic: Wolverhampton Wanderers  (Read 64123 times)

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2019, 04:54:45 pm »
Very glad with wolve's performance this year, took point from all of the big 6 bar us.
Believer

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2019, 04:56:24 pm »
"Banter" is a word used to justify massive cuntness, and is used exclusively by c*nts

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2019, 05:04:23 pm »
"Banter" is a word used to justify massive cuntness, and is used exclusively by c*nts
:wellin
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2019, 08:24:12 pm »
All I'm going to say is that Soccer AM (mainly with that thundercunt Tim Lovejoy) and social media have a lot to fucking answer for in how football fans behave these days. Banter Culture can fuck right off.

Its mainly people having a laugh, taking the piss out of themselves and eachother. Its harmless, but silly at times.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2019, 08:40:54 pm »
Its mainly people having a laugh, taking the piss out of themselves and eachother. Its harmless, but silly at times.

Sign on and songs of that ilk especially from mutants from the likes of Wolves has no place ''in banter''.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2019, 08:46:42 pm »
Sign on and songs of that ilk especially from mutants from the likes of Wolves has no place ''in banter''.

I was just going to post something similar. We are used to the same boring shite that is seen as bantz and most of the time it is dismissed with you're so original, it is not funny, or original, it is shite. At least be fucking original. When the shite about Gerrard and the babies not yours chants, the City fans, before they became utter c*nts, at least had the imagination to sing at Anfield "The baby is Svens". When they sing sign on and feed the scousers, that's not banter, thats just c*nts being c*nts.

Stupid thing is, they come from a city that got voted the 5th worst in the WORLD by lonely planet, in a couple of UK surveys, one by the ONS and one some poll based on perception, the city came 4th and 2nd respectively in the list of worst places to live in the UK. Their employment rate is 63% when the national average is 75%. Cities that have been neglected and ravaged by the Tory c*nts should stand together, not snipe and do the Tories work for them.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:51:02 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2019, 10:14:33 pm »

It goes without saying.

"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2019, 10:23:45 pm »
Their city's away pub is a Harvester next to a Travelodge.

Just about sums them up.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2019, 10:33:05 pm »

It's all they had left because they would've looked daft singing our songs in the Annie Rd.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2019, 10:34:05 pm »

It's all they had left because they would've looked daft singing our songs in the Annie Rd.

They were doing at their ground is what I was referring to

Online andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2019, 10:44:24 pm »
Small town team in the heart of Brexitshire with the full repertoire of Championship songs.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2019, 10:58:04 pm »
They were doing at their ground is what I was referring to

Ahh,I thought you were talking about Sunday.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2019, 09:44:45 am »
Nuno will be at a top club someday. You kinda forget he's only 45. Could see him replacing pochettino or maybe even klopp someday.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2019, 09:31:23 pm »
They’re installing rail seating for next year it seems in parts of home end

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48273750
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:33:22 pm by dudleyred »

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2019, 10:25:44 pm »
They’re installing rail seating for next year it seems in parts of home end

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48273750

Also going to revamp the stadium.

https://twitter.com/tim_spiers_Star/status/1128374995070140416

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2019, 10:56:27 pm »

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2019, 03:01:12 pm »
I was at an event in Wolverhampton recently which was topped and tailed by the Chamber of Commerce. Part of their message was to highlight the plight of the local foodbank which had run out of food in the face of unprecedented demand.

If any Wolves lurkers do happen to see this, perhaps you would be good enough to remind your fellow fans that poverty is a national issue affecting most urban communities and to mock others while either ignoring, or worse being unaware, of issues closer to home is not a particularly good look. Perhaps have a bit of a think before engaging in "banter"  :wave

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #58 on: August 5, 2019, 12:03:54 pm »
https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/scouse-not-english.213000/

?

Other teams fans generally despise and hate Liverpool fans, and embrace the ignorant insults that get under people's skins so much - because they know it does. Pretty sure you can find threads like that on every single forum if you wanted. It is what it is.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: August 5, 2019, 01:49:04 pm »
https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/scouse-not-english.213000/

Fucking tools,they don't even realise that we've been saying it for years now,they think it's a new thing with some even claiming that it's sectarian in nature.

Well fuck you all ya knobheads,if you cannot work it out then maybe it's time you started looking to get some fresh DNA into your bloodlines.

The only good thing to come out of the W.Midlands in The Peaky Fucking Blinders & even that is mainly filmed in Liverpool.

It's just a fucking song & not a very good one at that.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #60 on: August 5, 2019, 02:15:14 pm »
Wolves fans now competing who hates us most.
Almost every reply in that thread jumps in 2 footed without trying to understand what it's all about.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: August 5, 2019, 02:20:32 pm »
The reason we love the city. Pretty big Irish/Welsh/Scottish fanbase as well, expect all of them to sing it?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: August 5, 2019, 02:37:19 pm »
Hope they lose every game except when they play the Blue Mancs.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #63 on: August 5, 2019, 02:41:35 pm »
This thread seems to have hit a crossroads

Can't believe i missed this

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #64 on: August 5, 2019, 02:50:21 pm »
It goes much deeper & wider  :o than some of the opening opinions on it..

RMTV pick up on most of it here to those who need a bit of educating..
This was 3 years ago.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/m9vTpfC-fgM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/m9vTpfC-fgM</a>

I trust the Wolves fans & others will bat it off & continue the fume. :D
« Last Edit: August 5, 2019, 02:51:55 pm by Medellin »

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: August 5, 2019, 03:16:42 pm »
Haha we hate liverpool fan culture !!!

Then proceed to rob said culture.

Allez allez allez!   
No time for caution.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #66 on: August 5, 2019, 03:18:26 pm »
Strange bunch.

Never really even gave a thought to wolves fans, they probably sing "sign on" at every game.
« Last Edit: August 5, 2019, 03:20:26 pm by Chakan »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: August 5, 2019, 03:21:46 pm »

Allez allez allez!   

And 5 times & I think they also have a team of Carra rip off  (could be W.Brom that 1 though)

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #68 on: August 5, 2019, 03:23:09 pm »
And 5 times & I think they also have a team of Carra rip off  (could be W.Brom that 1 though)

Ripped off Bobby's song as well I think?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #69 on: August 5, 2019, 03:48:15 pm »
Strange bunch.

Never really even gave a thought to wolves fans, they probably sing "sign on" at every game.

There’s a few places in England where you think ‘have you ever actually seen the state of your town/city?’ after they sing that.

But Wolverhampton I think is king for it.

I imagine they’ve never actually left Wolverhampton so just assume everywhere is the same but my god, that really is king of the shitholes.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #70 on: August 5, 2019, 03:51:41 pm »
There’s a few places in England where you think ‘have you ever actually seen the state of your town/city?’ after they sing that.

But Wolverhampton I think is king for it.

I imagine they’ve never actually left Wolverhampton so just assume everywhere is the same but my god, that really is king of the shitholes.

It's funny how they're so annoyed by it, hate Liverpool FC, sing songs that put the entire city and people down and then go "why do you hate everyone so much?"

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: August 5, 2019, 04:00:35 pm »
Think we just sang God save our Team in the old days.

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite
« Reply #72 on: August 5, 2019, 04:04:32 pm »
Id just like to point out that Wolves fans arent anti-liverpool. The knuckledragging gibbering inbreds are anti-everyone.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: August 5, 2019, 04:29:01 pm »
Strange bunch.

Yeah they did in the FA Cup and away in the league. Unemployment in the West Midlands area was higher than Merseyside as well back in Jan 2019. Can't make it up with these fucking idiots.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #74 on: August 5, 2019, 04:41:14 pm »
The thing I find funny about the booing situation is the other fans legit don't see why Liverpool boo/have an issue with the way the region was treated in the past - in that Wolves forum they themselves mention their woes whilst being completed oblivious to how shit Liverpool was treated... what? There is politics mixed into football and if people are seriously unaware of the political alignment Liverpool the club and Liverpool the city take then I guess the booing an that will surprise you.

Maybe some people would do well learning about that stuff.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: August 5, 2019, 04:51:02 pm »
Id just like to point out that Wolves fans arent anti-liverpool. The knuckledragging gibbering inbreds are anti-everyone.

They do love to sing sign on,as it stands they're only a gnats cock away from singing murderers.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: August 5, 2019, 05:34:42 pm »
The thing I find funny about the booing situation is the other fans legit don't see why Liverpool boo/have an issue with the way the region was treated in the past - in that Wolves forum they themselves mention their woes whilst being completed oblivious to how shit Liverpool was treated... what? There is politics mixed into football and if people are seriously unaware of the political alignment Liverpool the club and Liverpool the city take then I guess the booing an that will surprise you.

Maybe some people would do well learning about that stuff.

What I've learned over the last couple of years is that fans of other teams absolutely hate the romanticizing that surrounds LFC. All the "Famous European Night at Anfield" stuff, the accepted fact that Liverpool fans are the best fans in the league, the football Liverpool play and the way all of the above is reported breeds resentment. It's why fans of teams that don't even really exist in the same universe as us (Wolves, Newcastle etc) were so desperate for City to win the league because Liverpool fans would be "unbearable".

But they can't really knock the team, or the manager. It's hard to knock the fans after the last three years or so too. So what's left? Class warfare. Scousers are this and that, and do this and that. Dippers and the rest. And that transfers to the city and leaves comments like in that Wolves thread. People who hate what the Tories have done hating another city for hating what the Tories have done.

Throw in a little jingoism and a smidge of Brexiteering and that's the mentality behind it. You see similar shit all the time in US sports, albeit to a much lesser degree.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: August 5, 2019, 06:06:40 pm »

Allez allez allez!   
Ripped off Bobby's song as well I think?

All correct, and you can add the Oh Mane Mane chant to the list aswell. They were outside a pub in Belfast on Thursday across from my work. The same 4 songs over and over for about 3 hours. (Didn't hear a Carra one, maybe that is West Brom)
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #78 on: August 5, 2019, 06:32:03 pm »
Hate us..Envy us..Love to hate us..call us all sorts & steal our songs..

Stole our Bobby song..

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/w5D8B8mnpJk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/w5D8B8mnpJk</a>

Stole our Luis song..

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/ticBMMkprRM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/ticBMMkprRM</a>

Stole our 5 times song..

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/s1g-j5CUqDg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/s1g-j5CUqDg</a>

Stole our Lucas Leiva song..

Stole Allez Allez song..

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/uASNgvSeeNQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/uASNgvSeeNQ</a>

Stole our Maxi Rodriguez down the wing song..

Stole our Torres song..

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/os-_LH-yywI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/os-_LH-yywI</a>

You hate us but copy everything we do!  :lmao

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: August 5, 2019, 06:45:51 pm »
Sad bastards :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA