Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1520764 times)

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: Our fantastic away support..
« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2007, 07:24:59 pm »
There was plenty of room in front of the seats - about one in three seats had nobody in front of them as they were all in the aisles so I hardly think there were too many in there.

Besides, a lot would have had the same number of credits (not like it went to general sale) a lot would have bought seats together for this one.
We are a team of one half.

Offline B19RAK

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #281 on: August 12, 2007, 07:27:24 pm »
I was opposite you guys in the Trinity Road stand and thought you were all superb. Best Mid song was class and loud.

Offline elsombreroman

• Now 18 but check his id anyway. Potential hacker. The new Ken Dodd.
  • Kopite
« Reply #282 on: August 12, 2007, 08:14:20 pm »
I was over them!! Ban me!

Brilliant celebrations

The thing that made it even more sweeter was to see the look on the little gobshites faces  who were giving us the finger all game
You what lad?!

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: August 12, 2007, 08:19:16 pm »
I was absolutely fucking bladdered yesterday. Found this pub near New Street called The Newt, one quid shots. A few who saw us yesterday will attest to how fucked I was. Had to apologise to the fella next to me with a little kid, as I was bouncing around a little too much when we scored the first. He was all right though, fair play.

When that Gerrard goal went in though, fuck me. That was bezerk. The train home singing the Torres song as well... class.

Out on the ale at half 10, watch the footy, have a sing, collapse into bed at 11pm. Good day.

You missed the arrest out. ;D

Not you admittedly, but still. Funny.

Al reckons his Dad got him staff discount on his fine.

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: August 12, 2007, 08:34:09 pm »
The thing that made it even more sweeter was to see the look on the little gobshites faces  who were giving us the finger all game

Is right.

When Barry scored and they ran up to our end like they'd just won the European Cup. Reminded me of Blackburn away last season when Mccarthy scored- Small time gobshites.

Fucking so nice to stick it up the twats when Gerrard curled that one in.
They only drink water and bottles of coke, the Everton boys are a joke...

Offline Gilly La

• shite speller, secure wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #285 on: August 13, 2007, 12:35:03 am »
Is right.

When Barry scored and they ran up to our end like they'd just won the European Cup. Reminded me of Blackburn away last season when Mccarthy scored- Small time gobshites.

Fucking so nice to stick it up the twats when Gerrard curled that one in.

I'm not one to goad oppo fans, but that goal was so sweet. No-marks who hadn't made a noise all game, giving it the bifters when they scored. So so sweet sticking it back up them when that goal went in.
FOLLER ME ON TWITTER YER WOOLS

@gillythinks

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #286 on: August 13, 2007, 09:51:26 am »
I'm not one to goad oppo fans, but that goal was so sweet. No-marks who hadn't made a noise all game, giving it the bifters when they scored. So so sweet sticking it back up them when that goal went in.

Exactly.

Top atmosphere in our end. Top day overall as well. Besides the few idiot brummies outside the away end after the match singing "Justice for the 39..."

Arseholes with no clue following like sheep...

How nice was it to have the footy back though!!? LOVE IT  ;D
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline tommy26241

• Kopite
« Reply #287 on: August 13, 2007, 12:18:25 pm »
Exactly.

Top atmosphere in our end. Top day overall as well. Besides the few idiot brummies outside the away end after the match singing "Justice for the 39..."

Arseholes with no clue following like sheep...

How nice was it to have the footy back though!!? LOVE IT  ;D
c*nts with their original sign on shit. walking towards train station area to get a taxi back to airport and some shit head kept making remarks bout scouse scum and mike riley was a scouser, what a twat. if he wasnt a big c*nt with his mates id have chanced it.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #288 on: August 13, 2007, 12:28:25 pm »
c*nts with their original sign on shit. walking towards train station area to get a taxi back to airport and some shit head kept making remarks bout scouse scum and mike riley was a scouser, what a twat. if he wasnt a big c*nt with his mates id have chanced it.

Yea i walked down that way as well mate. Surrounded by brummies all moaning about the 'scouse' ref having robbed them and all the "wanker scousers" etc etc

Can understand the jealousy though i suppose!  ;)

Gotta say even the brummies agreed on stevies free kick though - class!
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline tommy26241

• Kopite
« Reply #289 on: August 13, 2007, 12:32:15 pm »
anyone got any pics of the faces of the villa fans when stevie scored, bet its priceless

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #290 on: August 13, 2007, 12:47:58 pm »
Funnily enough, i thought the atmosphere of the match this was actually started about, was fucking shite

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: August 13, 2007, 12:48:50 pm »
Funnily enough, i thought the atmosphere of the match this was actually started about, was fucking shite

Wigan?

Thought it was good that day myself.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #292 on: August 13, 2007, 12:51:01 pm »
Wigan?

Thought it was good that day myself.

Just didn't do it for me, second half especially.

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: August 13, 2007, 12:51:17 pm »
anyone got any pics of the faces of the villa fans when stevie scored, bet its priceless

I have. I managed to compose myself and take a few cracking pictures on my camera phone when we scored, as opposed to jumping two rows in front of me and riding some arl fella's back.

Give me two minutes. I'll upload them. Defo worth the wait.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: August 13, 2007, 12:51:43 pm »
L6 Red = Whopper fan.

Offline tommy26241

• Kopite
« Reply #295 on: August 13, 2007, 12:52:48 pm »
great mate

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #296 on: August 13, 2007, 12:59:14 pm »

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: August 13, 2007, 01:00:35 pm »
Here we go. I'm afraid the others are actually a bit blurry, as I had lost my composure and began to celebrate.

Offline tommy26241

• Kopite
« Reply #298 on: August 13, 2007, 01:01:34 pm »
 ;D

Offline Hightown Phil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: August 13, 2007, 01:01:44 pm »
:lmao

Offline Jon_H

• wooly born and wooly bred
  • Kopite
  • these are shite
« Reply #300 on: August 13, 2007, 01:11:21 pm »
made me day that
'we are the scousers, the cocks of the north'

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #301 on: August 13, 2007, 01:12:46 pm »
Anyone see them old-school hoolies waiting outside the away end?  They gave a black lad with a Liverpool shirt on a right shove and nearly knocked him down.  This was right in front of the bizzies who did precisely Scottish Football Association about it.  Thing is, this black lad looked as hard as a pit-bull terrier and would have got stuck in but couldn't tell how many hoolies he was dealing with.  Kept looking back and giving verbals and these lads were going, "Cum ahn, there's ownloi three af uz." like that made it fair.  I guarantee none of them would have pushed him on their own.  He frightened me and I was on his side! 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline BHB

• I'm the (new) Daddy, and a little bit hormonal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS
« Reply #302 on: August 13, 2007, 01:14:10 pm »
Villa are shitbags, always have been.

A few incidents on Saturday after the game by all accounts.
A Son of Shankly

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: August 13, 2007, 01:15:24 pm »
Also, anyone see that lad with the red t-shirt on with the classy message?  It read, "Gary Neville shags his own mother." on the front.  Then when he turned round, the back had "Up the shitter." written on it.   How proud his parents must have been as they waved him off on his jorney that morning with a teary farewell. 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline Mr Mojo Risin'

• No longer counts double
  • Legacy Fan
  • i've been down so god damn long
« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2007, 01:17:17 pm »
SCOUSER
  LIFE
DON'T BUY THE  SUN.

Offline Gilly La

• Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2007, 01:30:12 pm »
Same again for Sunderland? 12:45 kick off? ;D

@gillythinks

Offline BHB

• Legacy Fan
  • SOS
« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2007, 01:32:30 pm »
Same again for Sunderland? 12:45 kick off? ;D

Mate driving, 12 cans in the back for the way. I'll just change me watch to be 5 hours fast :)
A Son of Shankly

Offline Gilly La

• Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2007, 01:34:24 pm »
Mate driving, 12 cans in the back for the way. I'll just change me watch to be 5 hours fast :)

Can I have another hug on the concourse?

@gillythinks

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: August 13, 2007, 01:37:05 pm »

It's Sunderland.  You might want to make your watch 12 years slow to give you an accurate time up there.

And if there's any Sunderland fans reading this, offence intended. 

Offline BHB

• Legacy Fan
  • SOS
« Reply #309 on: August 13, 2007, 01:40:43 pm »
Can I have another hug on the concourse?

Ha ha, was I that pished?

Special day
A Son of Shankly

Offline Gilly La

• Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #310 on: August 13, 2007, 01:46:15 pm »
Ha ha, was I that pished?

Special day

It's all good.

See yer Sunday anyway, I'm in "the block". Managed to sneak past security (Mags)

@gillythinks

Offline BHB

• Legacy Fan
  • SOS
« Reply #311 on: August 13, 2007, 01:50:31 pm »
"The Block"

So we've now got a Kop within a Kop within a Kop? Great, this divide between our support grows by the day and is it any wonder when......
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 01:57:52 pm by BHB »
A Son of Shankly

Offline Gilly La

• Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #312 on: August 13, 2007, 01:52:03 pm »
Oh yeah. I'll be wearing my white and red santa hat. The red and white one is in the wash.

@gillythinks

Offline Kemlyn 28

• Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #313 on: August 13, 2007, 04:35:29 pm »
I was opposite you guys in the Trinity Road stand and thought you were all superb. Best Mid song was class and loud.

You mean that song with the same tune to the one the Mancs sing?I thought we were better than that!

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: August 13, 2007, 06:29:41 pm »
  You mean that song with the same tune to the one the Mancs sing?I thought we were better than that!

Oh for fuck sake will people get off the moral high ground on this one.

I assume you never joined in with the Luis Garcia song which the mancs sing about Solskjaer? Presumeably the "oh sami, sami" song is a no go because about 9 million other clubs sing it? "Tell me mar, me mar, to pack me suitcase full, we're goin to Istanbul" never left your lips obviously because loads of clubs sing the same tune but about going to Wembley. Fields of Anfield Road is, I assume, something you vehmently disagree with seeing as we took that one off Celtic? Whilst we're at it lets burn anyone who sings that campione seeing as PAOK, PSV and some Argentinian side all sing it?

Personally, when Gerrard netted that screamer and I was dancing round Villa Park to the tune of the best midfield in the world the last thing I was thinking about was what the mancs sing, and I'd wager the other 2 and a half thousand other reds were the same.

It's great that as a club we pride ourselves on originality and I like to think as far as songs go we're the club in this division which does it differently. We do invent our own songs, some brilliant ones, but not EVERY SINGLE ONE has to be completely original. Sometimes we're allowed to sing the same tune as some other sides do, especially as the words we sign are completely different from what the mancs and the blueshite sing to it.

Offline Yer baldy head

• Main Stander
  • Nicknames are bad names
    • www.redandwhitekop.com/
« Reply #315 on: August 13, 2007, 06:40:05 pm »

I assume you never joined in with the Luis Garcia song which the mancs sing about Solskjaer? Presumeably the "oh sami, sami" song is a no go because about 9 million other clubs sing it? "Tell me mar, me mar, to pack me suitcase full, we're goin to Istanbul" never left your lips obviously because loads of clubs sing the same tune but about going to Wembley. Fields of Anfield Road is, I assume, something you vehmently disagree with seeing as we took that one off Celtic? Whilst we're at it lets burn anyone who sings that campione seeing as PAOK, PSV and some Argentinian side all sing it?

Personally, when Gerrard netted that screamer and I was dancing round Villa Park to the tune of the best midfield in the world the last thing I was thinking about was what the mancs sing, and I'd wager the other 2 and a half thousand other reds were the same.

It's great that as a club we pride ourselves on originality and I like to think as far as songs go we're the club in this division which does it differently. We do invent our own songs, some brilliant ones, but not EVERY SINGLE ONE has to be completely original. Sometimes we're allowed to sing the same tune as some other sides do, especially as the words we sign are completely different from what the mancs and the blueshite sing to it.

Spot on, it's a good song keep it
Got more records than the KGB

Offline Gilly La

• Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #316 on: August 13, 2007, 08:54:22 pm »

Spot on. The song's class.

@gillythinks

Offline Mr Mojo Risin'

• No longer counts double
  • Legacy Fan
  • i've been down so god damn long
« Reply #317 on: August 13, 2007, 08:56:16 pm »

haha, great post. and a right one.
DON'T BUY THE  SUN.

Offline tommy26241

• Kopite
« Reply #318 on: August 14, 2007, 12:11:15 am »
great song, got the feeling in the concourse area before the match it was going to be a special day. great start. anyone see the look on the staff's faces when We've Got The Best Midfield In The World got going. they hadnt heard fans like that before.

Offline SpeedyG11

• Boys Pen
« Reply #319 on: August 14, 2007, 01:05:44 am »
Don't know if any one seen me?

I was right at the top corner at the villa end (Doug ellis upper).

2 yards from our fans.

I was singing my heart out and i celebrated villa fans did fuck all.