Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by jillcwhomever on Today at 03:30:44 pm »
He just needs 24 hours to calm down.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Bend It Like Aurelio on Today at 03:30:43 pm »
Half of you clearly didn’t play anything competitive in your life.

Or it feels to me that half of you feel like it’s ok to show up your boss in public and expect no repercussions.
« Last post by BCCC on Today at 03:30:23 pm »
Then shup up and don't say anything.

Ideally but tensions are high
Gakpo didnt continue because he probably thought he would be booked. 

Yep
« Last post by lgvkarlos on Today at 03:30:03 pm »
He’s still angry.  He didn’t speak whist angry. That was absolutely the right call.

They’ll sort it out in the morning, people make too much of these things. These guys are very competitive
Disagree, Klopp is not hear much longer and saying there will be fire is childish and emotive.
Gakpo didnt continue because he probably thought he would be booked. 
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Eeyore on Today at 03:29:21 pm »
Slot wont have that...he'd skulldrag him back down the tunnel....

That's the beauty of a shaved head when it comes to a skulldragging contest.
Can ya do a group hug with Mo and Jurgen?

I tried but they both slapped me and told me to go fuck myself.

Cody then took me to the side and prayed for me.
« Last post by ... on Today at 03:29:07 pm »
What and cause bigger problems? He's basically said he's not in the right frame of mind.

Then shup up and don't say anything.
Something about the mentality of the players that's not quite right. It's all or nothing. We've had too many moments under klopp where we reach huge heights then fall off completely. Obviously the former is because of his insane ability to get the best out of players and squeeze out every last % of skill and energy. But how sustainable is it for players? Probably not very much. 3 seasons now where we've had long periods of just completely falling away. Covid season there were mitigating factors. It probably means we need better players who can  deal with the pressures of the success we crave without needing the manager to bring it out of them. I don't know. But the fact that we played so so well first half in the United game then so badly and have since then completely given up is really worrying. How can you have such fragile self belief that it disappears so quickly? Even though you know you're brilliant and capable. The whole thing is obviously mentally very exhausting for the players as much as the manager and this is something the new management team will have to really think about
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10