Author Topic: David Moyes was the manager of Manchester United  (Read 3094239 times)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: David Moyes is still the manager of Manchester United
« Reply #12880 on: December 1, 2013, 10:09:15 am »

John mate i love you...
I'm fond of you too mate  ;D

So is Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas going to get his finger out of his arse and tell his failing fuckers to attack this Man U team. The guy is under huge pressure and he'll never be presented with a better home opportunity to stamp his mark. His side have talent while Man U are running on the fumes fom the tramps breath so he just needs to tell them to get at them and don't fear them. Man U are beatable by most teams in the PL  :P  now, its just a matter of getting a measure of them and not allowing them to play their own game.

Offline G1-tiga

• Kopite
« Reply #12881 on: December 1, 2013, 10:38:44 am »
They always beat Spurs :(

I'm really interested in this game today for that exact reason. United usually beat Spurs and my Manc supporting course mates wittingly call it '3 point lane'. So if they lose or draw here I think it's worse than the Cardiff result for their fans' morale. It may begin to prove to even the most stubborn United fan that the times really are changing and not for the better.

David Moyes is the manager of Manchester United. It's my favorite phrase of 2013.

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12882 on: December 1, 2013, 11:40:46 am »
Does anyone have the gif of Anderson missing the ball? Can't find it and could really use a laugh :)

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #12883 on: December 1, 2013, 11:44:46 am »
Do me a favour kid, explain why this is such a finger wag on here? When folk talk about the European Cup as the Champions League, i get it....but it's really not the "first division" anymore, why the animosity to using EPL? - genuinely intrigued mate, happy to be educated. Just cannot put it together for myself.
There's nothing wrong with it. People are just divvies.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #12884 on: December 1, 2013, 11:44:52 am »
I hope Manchester United lose the football match

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #12885 on: December 1, 2013, 11:47:45 am »
Apologies for upsetting people over a letter.

My point was, if you are going to compare the two clubs transfer business since the revamp of the Premier League, you can mock how bad we have spent over the years all you want but we have spent less than Liverpool and I would say that we have had more success in that time.
Maybe, but you have still signed shite and a lot of them still play for you. Which is why you are light years behind the likes of Barca, Real, Bayern etc.
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #12886 on: December 1, 2013, 11:49:21 am »
Does anyone have the gif of Anderson missing the ball? Can't find it and could really use a laugh :)

Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #12887 on: December 1, 2013, 12:10:13 pm »
It's only known as the EPL outside E
Every time you prefix the prem with the E word a little innocent baby seal is clubbed to death somewhere. That is why it is important to us. We all love the baby seals and do not want to see them die needlessly.

0-0 against the mighty spuds today please David.
« Last Edit: December 1, 2013, 12:11:46 pm by markedasred »
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #12888 on: December 1, 2013, 12:28:12 pm »
When I am talking specifically of 92 onwards, it's quicker than writing English Premier League.
And you know what? PL is EVEN QUICKER

It's simply not called the English Premier League.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #12889 on: December 1, 2013, 12:29:12 pm »
Do me a favour kid, explain why this is such a finger wag on here? When folk talk about the European Cup as the Champions League, i get it....but it's really not the "first division" anymore, why the animosity to using EPL? - genuinely intrigued mate, happy to be educated. Just cannot put it together for myself.
It's not the English Premier League, quite simple really. 'EPL' is an acronym purely invented by American television.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #12890 on: December 1, 2013, 12:30:45 pm »
It's not the English Premier League, quite simple really. 'EPL' is an acronym purely invented by American television.
And as ar666 points out, it includes Welsh teams.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #12891 on: December 1, 2013, 12:32:56 pm »
There's nothing wrong with it. People are just divvies.
Thanks a lot.
And there is, it's completely inaccurate and a load of shite.

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Factor Winner 2012 - it's a rap, folks!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12892 on: December 1, 2013, 12:44:02 pm »
Fucking hell Phil Jones is one ugly dude. That is all.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12893 on: December 1, 2013, 01:29:49 pm »
Fucking hell Phil Jones is one ugly dude. That is all.

Offline Billy1561

• The egg-beating, Turbo Wrist-Action King. Conqueror of Mow cop otherwise known as The Cow Mopper! Too old for Google...too overloaded to byte.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scouse by birth. Red by choice.
« Reply #12894 on: December 1, 2013, 01:55:39 pm »
Thought it was the Barclays premier league..

Anyway Moyes is still the manager of man utd ha ha ha
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #12895 on: December 1, 2013, 01:56:19 pm »
Draws, etc.

:D

To be fair to Moyes, he did make adventurous subs, but it's a policy that seems so anathema to him that he doesn't know how to change it in a way that works consistently, like Ferguson did. If anything were to happen to Rooney, they would be in even more trouble.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Factor Winner 2012 - it's a rap, folks!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12896 on: December 1, 2013, 01:58:13 pm »
Didi Hamann ‏@DietmarHamann 15m
Why does Man United have to bring a player off when Young comes on?

:lmao I love you Didi.

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
« Reply #12897 on: December 1, 2013, 01:58:28 pm »
7 unbeaten yet now 9 points behind top, draws will kill them! Ferguson would have thrown the kitchen sink at 2-2 against a below par Spurs.

Offline Dingle Red

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in the red and white kop
« Reply #12898 on: December 1, 2013, 01:58:44 pm »
Draws, etc.

To be fair to Moyes, he did make adventurous subs, but it's a policy that seems so anathema to him that he doesn't know how to change it in a way that works consistently, like Ferguson did. If anything were to happen to Rooney, they would be in even more trouble.
When they give Shrek a new contract in January, he'll go back to not being arsed.

Offline 666

• Legacy Fan
  • "وقدم ليفربول بالنسبة لي وقدم الأول لليفر
« Reply #12899 on: December 1, 2013, 01:58:52 pm »
Draws, etc.

I get the feeling he only did that because he had to. Yoonited fans would be on his backside saying he only plays for draws, which he does pretty much. If he didn't do anything, then he would be berated. But he doesn't understand how they work. He just chucks them on with Steve Fat arse Round telling him some shit tactic.
"Ливерпуль игроки должны играть, как лев, дать его все. Там должно быть определение, приверженность и решимость быть игроком Ливерпуля".

"Так Роджер Хант пропустив кілька, але він потрапляє в потрібне місце, щоб пропустити їх." ~ Білл Шенклі з репортером

Maestro di lingue, conquistatore del mondo.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #12900 on: December 1, 2013, 01:59:41 pm »
Gentlemen refrain your gloating, 90 minutes to go.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #12901 on: December 1, 2013, 02:02:14 pm »

Bollocks to that. Being a fan is about living in the moment.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #12902 on: December 1, 2013, 02:02:49 pm »

Doesn't matter what happens in our game. David Moyes will still be the manager of Manchester United
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #12903 on: December 1, 2013, 02:21:00 pm »
They'll beat Spurs easily - AVBs got them playing like a car that wont start. Everton on the other hand will be VERY interesting....
They were going to beat Cardiff, until they actually played them.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #12904 on: December 1, 2013, 03:58:21 pm »
Well, that made a huge difference didn't it.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12905 on: December 1, 2013, 04:01:21 pm »
Well, that made a huge difference didn't it.
Ha, not that what someone posts on a forum matters on the pitch. But fuck me, I wish I didn't take the piss out of them 2 hours ago.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #12906 on: December 1, 2013, 04:04:27 pm »
Ha, not that what someone posts on a forum matters on the pitch. But fuck me, I wish I didn't take the piss out of them 2 hours ago.
Why, they not still 8th and only got a draw?

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12907 on: December 1, 2013, 04:04:32 pm »
Just when you're having a bad day, you can always pop ya head around this door to the glorious reminder that Davey Moyes is still the manager of Manhester United :D
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #12908 on: December 1, 2013, 04:05:17 pm »

Don't be such a fanny. You should never regret taking the piss out of the Mancs.

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12909 on: December 1, 2013, 04:07:36 pm »
Why, they not still 8th and only got a draw?
We have had our best start in 5 years and still only find ourselves 2 points ahead of a team that were having one of their worst in recent history.

It's not like we are peering down on them and him from a lofty height. I don't know, just takes the edge off it, a little.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #12910 on: December 1, 2013, 04:07:45 pm »
Just when you're having a bad day, you can always pop ya head around this door to the glorious reminder that Davey Moyes is still the manager of Manhester United :D

Refuse to take the piss as I know with them being united it'll bite me in the arse. I'm sure they said that when we got BR as manager. 2 points behind us is all it is. Without sturridge we may struggle now up top
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12911 on: December 1, 2013, 04:22:28 pm »
Refuse to take the piss as I know with them being united it'll bite me in the arse. I'm sure they said that when we got BR as manager. 2 points behind us is all it is. Without sturridge we may struggle now up top

Even more reason to lap it up mate! you can be miserable with anxiety now or be miserable without the anxiety but having to listen to manc gobshites whenever they might go above us... or....

You can take the opportunity to rip the piss outta them while we're still riding high (well higher than them) and then really stick the boot in when we've taken one of them European Cup spots and they're playing on Thursday nights in Europe ;)
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12912 on: December 1, 2013, 04:32:33 pm »
We have had our best start in 5 years and still only find ourselves 2 points ahead of a team that were having one of their worst in recent history.

This is the team that won the title last year, right?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12913 on: December 1, 2013, 04:33:49 pm »
So just  because we've had shite day all of a sudden  i shouldn't be taking the piss out of the mancs and moyes?  Nah that aint happening.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #12914 on: December 1, 2013, 04:35:31 pm »
2 points behind us is all it is.
8th place and 2 points behind us in December. I don't think you'd have had many takers for that in August. Moyes has exceeded most people's expectations so far!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12915 on: December 1, 2013, 04:36:28 pm »
So just  because we've had shite day all of a sudden  i shouldn't be taking the piss out of the mancs and moyes?  Nah that aint happening.

Exactly, they "pissed the League" (Kerry Kantona) last year and are now 9 off the pace. Our shite result is irrelevant to that. It might make them feel slightly better but it won't get them any closer to Arsenal.

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12916 on: December 1, 2013, 04:42:34 pm »
The draw was a fair result, but we played well today. We've turned a corner and Liverpool are starting to show their true worth. By new years day we will be challenging for top 2 and LFC will be out of the top 4. You heard it here first.
When ze seagulls follow ze trawler....

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12917 on: December 1, 2013, 04:45:07 pm »
Yep, popping in here when I need cheering up still works a treat because David Moyes is still the manager of Manchester United
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12918 on: December 1, 2013, 04:45:57 pm »
Perfect result for us yesterday with both of them dropping points. :) Aaaannd we didn't take advantage.   :butt

“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline pudgethemidget

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12919 on: December 1, 2013, 04:46:52 pm »
Thanks a lot.
And there is, it's completely inaccurate and a load of shite.

Calling an acronym a load of shite is completely inaccurate as well, as it obviously is not fecal matter. We all say things that don't make sense all the time, why make a big deal about one or the other?