Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
So now the PGMOL are saying that Taylor played an advantage because of a foul on Areola. WHERE? There was no fucking foul. C*nts.
Let's be honest, the squad is not a title winning quality. That we were in the race was massive overachievement by Klopp. His fatigue is showing though, he doesn't seem to have the energy to arrest the decline. It's fine, it's meaningless anyway now. Just a tragic way for it to end for him.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by alonsoisared on Today at 02:59:49 pm »
U wot M8!!!!!!! Let's av it
Nice try but that is far too polite
« Last post by Agent99 on Today at 02:59:26 pm »
See. Klopp called him a c*nt, Salah called him a dickhead. Hugs Physical altercation followed and its all good.
Surely everything the ref says is picked up by his var mic? We should be demanding to know what the manc said to the keeper!
Gakpo would have been carded for kicking the ball away if he'd stuck it in the net.  Had he managed to then VAR should have had to give the goal.

Look on Taylor's face after, "Shit me, nearly fucked that right up and gifted those scousers a goal"

He would have been booked yes and VAR couldn’t give the goal as Taylor blew his whistle that was his get out.
Gakpo should have still stuck in the back of the net, this team is far far too nice.

The referee is a blatant cheat though, as bad as our form has been, this has been the season with probably the worst officiating I’ve seen, Refs have literally cost us games, and nothing is said.
« Last post by RedDeadRejection on Today at 02:58:38 pm »
Much like how things are on RAWK. Minus the hugs and the peaceful resolution.

U wot M8!!!!!!! Let's av it
You take the booking over the chance of a goal.

Besides the point a bit though anyway, VAR would have just backed their mate as they do everytime.
nothing VAR could have done as the refs whistle stops the play and what happens after that doesn't matter
I'm off, and while I know it's not an airport and I don't need to announce my departure I did want to say thanks to everyone who's been nice to me on here over the 20 years I've been a poster.

I don't know what the fuck we're doing as a forum or a fanbase any more and I'm contributing to that as well.

This place is no good for my health and it's my own responsibility to break the cycle.

Enjoy yourselves and don't break anything.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10