Author Topic: Kenny Dalglish - Would He Suit A Perm?  (Read 10801 times)

Offline theblackhumor

• Anny Roader
  • oh boy.
Re: Kenny Dalglish - Would He Suit A Perm?
« Reply #80 on: February 6, 2011, 09:46:04 am »
I think by the time the season ends and we've improved drastically under him (which to be honest he's already done that part) and have finished above 7th then we should stick with Kenny.

Don't get this nonsense people are spouting that we should get a proven european manager or w.e. Kenny IS a proven manager and if we weren't banned from europe he'd have won us a few european cups with the team he managed at the time.

Offline markiv

• Main Stander
« Reply #81 on: February 6, 2011, 10:55:07 am »
Brilliant post mate! Enjoyed it thoroughly!

Offline stroller

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #82 on: February 6, 2011, 12:56:52 pm »
Thanks & a very good piece of writing and had to read all of it as soon as I could. The bit that struck with me the most apart from his playing philosophy and coaching methods, was his understanding of the Liverpool Way not just in the playing side but the unity he is working towards that extends to all four sides of the club. He not only understandsthat but has it in ingrained in him. I was also struck by the statement to the sky reporter when he was asked about transfers when I 1st read it elsewhere and seeing it again here it filled me with pride and think it's worth repeating again:

“Well it’s a bit sad when you spin it onto the fans. We know more about our fans than yourselves do, so we know how they want to be treated and they know what we want. They want us to treat them with respect and they want us to treat them the way that Liverpool fans have always been treated by the club, and that’s, if we’ve got business to do we’ll do it behind closed doors, and once we’ve got something, a story to tell about anybody, then we’ll let you know. But we’ve no stories to tell about anything. I know whats going on, but it doesn’t mean to say I’ve got to tell you.”

I now relish watching games. Before it was like watching a car crash, so bad that you wanted to look away, but kept watching anyway because it was so awful. He has given us our pride back. I can now talk to fans from other clubs in response to their jibes and talk positively about how the club is being run on all 4 sides. It's a very good time to be a Liverpool Fan again. See my response to a bar codes fan when being critical of us on TIA:

Re: Welcome Andy Carroll - Liverpool's new number 9
 Originally Posted by Delusional geordie 
Fair enough you won't win the league or Champions league anytime soon period. I have my doubts that UEFA is actually going to pull these FFP rules off anyway. I do not think the Spanish or Italians are going to sanction anyone nosing around their Byzantine finances any time soon. UEFA is not a legal entity in the way a government is - it is just an old boys club. I hazard a guess at some point the major clubs will pull out of UEFA competitions and set up on their own just a the old First division said bye bye to the league in 1992. If not we can look forward to the Germans ruling Europe as they seem to be the only ones able to run a football club properly and Arsenal.

My response:
That's a good point that our owner has also touched on and is being reported today. It all depends on whether FIFA/ UEFA will follow this through. I still think that even if clubs cannot provide evidence of self sufficient spending, then they have it in their power to ban them from Europe. It's far easier saying that clubs can go it alone than the reality of actually doing it. When it gets to outside of the UK and the European game then Blatter et al are masters at divide and rule. You can be sure that there will not be a consensus among the clubs in Europe to breakaway as long as they continue to benefit from the existing structure, as so many do.

On another point I would rather we were a very good top 4 team and run well than be the champions and run by a sugar daddy. What happens to Chelsea when Roman leaves/ pops off and they have to deal with a 70 mil loss each year?

We are guaranteed to compete at the very top each year with our set up. I bet Ashley does not re-invest all the 35 mil that he got. He sees that as his money and not the clubs. How much of that do you think he will re-invest in players? Certainly not the 100% we re-invested, that we got from selling el ninny and Babel
« Last Edit: February 6, 2011, 01:06:49 pm by stroller »

Offline Vulmea

• Almost saint-like.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: February 6, 2011, 12:59:02 pm »
message for the big man - to the tune of 'yesterday' .....quite apt really

King Kenny, all our troubles seem so far away
Now we hope that you are here to stay
Cos we believe, in King Kenny

King Kenny, all our troubles seem so far away
Now we hope that you are here to stay
Cos we believe, in King Kenny

clap,clap.....clap, clap, clap......clap, clap, clap, clap

DALGLISH
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy/Shanklyboy.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #84 on: February 6, 2011, 01:30:55 pm »
Read the title and i thought it was about hairstyles lol
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline kingkenny79

• Kopite
  • King Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish, King Of Liverpool
« Reply #85 on: February 6, 2011, 01:49:44 pm »
I have a young son & a daughter.

Atm, they don't understand ABC let alone a football match, but 5-10 years from now, i hope they wold have the opportunity to feel how am i feeling atm, KK managing LFC. I had the privilege to watch KK as a player, as a player-manager, as our manager 1st time & now the 2nd coming.

Now FSG, pls let my young boy & daughter have the same oppurtunity.

A Pround Citizen of Kingdom Of Liverpool, Hail King Kenny, Long Live The King.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #86 on: February 6, 2011, 01:54:40 pm »

Splendid work Roy. Simply splendid.

My actual hat (Sunday afternoon trilby) that I am wearing right now is actually genuinely being doffed to you.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline llcooljoel

• He's bad
  • Legacy Fan
  • Denying I wanted Owen Coyle since 2011.
« Reply #87 on: February 6, 2011, 01:58:27 pm »
Brilliant and informed article I have to say firstly. It made me realise that a lot of fans, myself included, have allowed the events of recent years to cloud their judgement of what it means to properly support your club. It's not about this player or that player, it's about the crest we represent and it's about recognising that the machine is always more important than the individual parts.

It's fair to say that I was nervous too about the King coming back in case it wouldn't work out how we'd hoped, but again right from the off the mood around the club changed and we could see the old spirit and pass and move mentality creeping back in, despite the hangover of nerves from Hodgson's regime. To think that our greatest living manager is back in charge once again, and that we have owners who actually share our passion and vision for the club, well, that excites me more than anything else. They've taken away the impatience and unrealistic expectations that have tarnished the last 20 years and they've quietly ushered in a new era of dignity, optimism and pride.

We've got a man in charge who ticks all the boxes in terms of what you'd want; a firm believer in youth, quick possession football, great sense of humour, loves the club as much as we do, treats the press like the frustrated wannabe footballers they mostly are (with a few notable exceptions!). The greatest compliment the media could pay him is that they haven't mentioned Hodgson, Benitez, or the two leeches in weeks now and are just enjoying the games same as we are.

The future's bright, the future's Kenny.
We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 6, 2011, 02:08:49 pm »
:thumbup

I think we could be on to something here...

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #89 on: February 6, 2011, 06:17:08 pm »
Excellent OP

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #90 on: February 6, 2011, 09:53:34 pm »
Excellent OP

It certainly is, I can't understand how threads/posts like these are allowed to sink off the first page.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

royhendo

« Reply #91 on: February 6, 2011, 09:55:50 pm »
My actual hat (Sunday afternoon trilby) that I am wearing right now is actually genuinely being doffed to you.

:D

If it was possible for me to smile more, then I just smiled a bit more. He said "singing from the same hymn sheet" again btw. Need to update the o.p. ;)

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #92 on: February 6, 2011, 11:00:43 pm »
It certainly is, I can't understand how threads/posts like these are allowed to sink off the first page.

Because most people in here can't be arsed reading through long posts eventhough they're the posts that educate the most. If only people would read a little bit into them then they'd realize they actually would learn or discover something...

Again: Great post royhendo! :wellin

Offline Rojo O Muerto

• Legacy Fan
  • LGTBQIA2S+
« Reply #93 on: February 6, 2011, 11:01:53 pm »
Think it's imminent. Dragged us well and truly out of the Abyss. Onwards and Upwards give Clarke a Contract too!
If you can't support us when we're shartin', don't support us when we're fartin'

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: February 7, 2011, 12:02:09 am »
Heard a post chelsea interview with Kenny  on Radio City and the reporter talks about the defence and dalglish pulls him, they're all defenders and they're all attackers, the fella goes on to praise meireles's goal and kenny says there were two players in the box and praises Kuyt's workrate. It's a pleasure to hear.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: February 7, 2011, 12:12:17 am »
Boss post, but according to Kelly, Marina would never let him have one. ;)
oh.........and yes!

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 7, 2011, 08:36:23 am »
Heard a post chelsea interview with Kenny  on Radio City and the reporter talks about the defence and dalglish pulls him, they're all defenders and they're all attackers, the fella goes on to praise meireles's goal and kenny says there were two players in the box and praises Kuyt's workrate. It's a pleasure to hear.

It's called being a manager Albie mate  ;D .
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #97 on: February 7, 2011, 10:35:24 am »
Very enjoyable read, and for someone who is experiencing Kenny's management properly for the first time, I can whole-heartedly say I'm enjoying every minute of it. From his touchline celebrations (so similar to his playing day goal celebrations) to his awe inspiring presence and press conferences, Kenny stands head and shoulders above every other candidate out there.

The only thing I'd change about your OP is that piece about Gerrard. As others pointed out, the skipper said exactly the same about Hodgson. I would say it's the quote/soundbite that carries the least resonance of all of them there.

From me, a big fat YES.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline Gerrard[LFC]

• Legacy Fan
  • We are all part of Liverpool-FC
« Reply #98 on: February 7, 2011, 11:07:25 am »
Great great post, one of the most insightful posts I've ever read.
Dont know what Henry and co is thinking but the change in atmosphere and the way we are playing they are probably thinking 'why didnt we appoint him sooner' With everyone so unified, players, staff and supprters, FSG will be enjoying the anticipation of things to come.
As this continues, and I undoubtably think it will, they would see that Kenny would be the right choice, there wont be anything to change, the attitude and philosophy and mentality it is all there and as long as that continues FSG will be stupid if they changed anything other then smart investments on future facilities and players.
But like Kenny said after the victory against Chelsea, let take one game at a time and
see where that leads. If that is qualifying for Cl or Europe, FSG would be dumb to appoint anyone other then Kenny for the perm basis. Long live the King, YNWA~
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
MICHELANGELO

Offline Kenny Red

• Anny Roader
  • Don't park your tank on my lawn sunny jim
« Reply #99 on: February 7, 2011, 11:31:30 am »
Great piece Roy.

You should work for the club in terms of quantifying the strategic sporting aspects of the club - your perception and observations of the subtleties of what is taken place within the club are fanatastic. You clearly have a strategic and tactical mindset.

Very informative and enjoyable

Thanks
Perception is nine tenths of reality

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: February 7, 2011, 01:28:34 pm »
Thanks for that Roy - a really well researched and constructed article.

I really like the news that Kenny is getting the players to move after passing by giving a foul for standing still.  I hope this strategy is going all the way down to our youth teams because it's our philosophy and should be preached all the way through the club.  It's what Ronnie Moran used to do for so many years during our halcyon days (years) and we need to get back to some gone old-fashioned footballing principles.
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline careca

• Kopite
  • "Shanks - Considered wisdom"
« Reply #101 on: February 7, 2011, 01:39:20 pm »
Some quality testimonials from our better players there regarding Kenny's way or working..
Keeping the faith

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: February 7, 2011, 01:41:10 pm »
Yet another great piece Roy, as ever informative, entertaining and intelligent.

Have to admit I had my concerns over Kenny coming back, but think the hiring of Steve Clarke showed A) a willingness to delegate and B) that however long he'd 'been out of the game', Kenny knew who was good to help him out and fill those supposed gaps in his modern knowledge of the game.

Waiting for all the Evertonians who greeted me the day of Kenny's appointment with a Kendall-inspired 'Never go back!' to eat their words.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Ben_

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: February 7, 2011, 01:54:29 pm »
Got me through a shocker of a lecture that Roy, so thanks, top read.

And an absolutely resounding yes.

Being 21, every day under Kenny has been dream like, and genuinely feel lucky to be able to relate to what my dad says now.  Long may it continue, he's making us dream again.
The match kicks off in 30 minutes ya silly twat

"This European Cup final is won, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 0."

"This scoreline is absolutely staggering, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 3!" - Five Live

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: February 7, 2011, 02:10:19 pm »
Although I, like everyone else, am riding the wave of optimism brought about by Kenny and the upturn in the team's fortunes I'm going to reserve judgment on whether he should be a permanent fixture until the end of the season as I would do if it was a player.  I think we all remember people saying that Josemi was a good signing and look how that turned out.  Yes, I know you can't really compare the 2 because this is King Kenny after all, but still cautious optimism is the way to go for me.
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline ronnnie yates

• Anny Roader
  • today we settle all family business.
« Reply #105 on: February 7, 2011, 03:17:16 pm »
give him the job ,and keep steve clarke , this fella is a cut above any other manager out there , he simply has to have the job , long live the king  :D

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: February 7, 2011, 03:22:32 pm »
Great piece Roy.

You should work for the club in terms of quantifying the strategic sporting aspects of the club - your perception and observations of the subtleties of what is taken place within the club are fanatastic. You clearly have a strategic and tactical mindset.

Very informative and enjoyable

Thanks

I wish I could understand what he's saying but I think it's complimentary so i will go with it and say "great piece Roy"   ;)
« Last Edit: February 7, 2011, 03:24:41 pm by vicgill »

Offline mercury

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: February 7, 2011, 05:39:55 pm »
Although I, like everyone else, am riding the wave of optimism brought about by Kenny and the upturn in the team's fortunes I'm going to reserve judgment on whether he should be a permanent fixture until the end of the season as I would do if it was a player.  I think we all remember people saying that Josemi was a good signing and look how that turned out.  Yes, I know you can't really compare the 2 because this is King Kenny after all, but still cautious optimism is the way to go for me.

The sentiment is well understood.  Indeed, meself I would very rather the owners make this decision on merits, not on fans clamouring, if you know what I mean.

But we know Kenny is no flash in the pan.  The quality on the pitch can't be denied.  He will make the job his.

Offline Scarlet`

• Low profile with wide rims
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96!!!
    • Laconius Arts and Design
« Reply #108 on: February 7, 2011, 05:58:58 pm »
King Kenny, Steve Clarke and "he who cannot be named" with a role somewhere within the club, waiting patiently in line for Kenny to hang up his boots in another 10-15 years time:)

That would be a very very good line-up.

Two top managers together, both greatly respecting each other's strengths, how can not be the titans we were once again!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remember_the_Titans

When did Voldemort become a coaching staff?

So what's wrong with his hairstyle that warrants a perm?
« Last Edit: February 7, 2011, 06:03:47 pm by Scarlet` »
If Ayre got £25m out of them he's willing to fuck all the female members of my family on Sunday's.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: February 7, 2011, 06:34:07 pm »
Reads like a bed time story where I know its only going to get better and I cant wait for bed tomorrow night so I can hear some more….lovely read that. 
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #110 on: February 7, 2011, 07:11:55 pm »
great article, nodding my head in agreement to all of it
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Baz Smythe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: February 7, 2011, 07:23:30 pm »
Its like FSG have said all along its all about the team.

Staff
Kenny - Motivator, in Shearers words "the best man manager of all"
Clarkey - Defensive coach and what he's doing now and did for Chelsea back when, he's more than upto the task
Sammy Lee - Attacking coach(pass and move) I have been a big critic but the King knows best
Damien Comolli - DOF Months ago we were looking at carlton cole and bobby zamora. now we have Suarez and Carrol nuff said
Segura and Borrell - will be a couple years before we really see their legacy come through but we need patience. Kelly is the first academy player since Gerrard who has got a guaranteed England place for years to come.

Owners
Henry, Werner and co. - Will not be bullied and were upset they couldn't spend more money. Seem like a dream but again will be a few years before we see their philosophy come to fruition.

Players - Are quality, whatever anyone says, they are. We knew this when they played under Rafa and Kenny knows it too. The squad could do with being a little bigger but that will take another year until we have a squad the size of Spurs or United

Fans - Its up to us to support the team. To shout louder than anyone else and stick up for the players through thick and thin rather than criticise them. 

Follow me on twitter.

https://twitter.com/1chrissmith1

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: February 7, 2011, 07:57:39 pm »
Fantastic post Roy, I'm an owd git at 41 and remember the first time with Kenny.
Lots of the younger members on here will be experiencing him for the first time.
But for Heysel and Hillsborough, he'd be the longest serving manager the league's ever seen, he'd have seen Ferguson off years ago, and that 18-5 banner would have been out of date for the last 15 years.

Post's like this should be stickied, and every new member should be made to read it before they join.

Well in Roy.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: February 7, 2011, 11:35:37 pm »
Outstanding stuff Roy  :wellin

Just bumping it. I wish people would read articles like this than still be deliberating such things as why Torres is a sellout rentboy.

The only important thing now is the people still at our club, and King Kenny is the most important one for me. As I've said previously, the only one reason I was reluctant for him to take over was, not that I didn't want him, but because it would have broken my heart to hear some gobshite booing or giving him stick if things didn't go so well for him. Someone a while back convinced me otherwise so I wanted him back with a vengeance. Now though, I want him to keep the job as long as he wants. I believe in him, and I genuinely think he's the man, together with Steve Clarke and the continued support of the board, to get us back to the top. I just cannot see ANYONE who will ever understand our club as much as him. So it's a big yes from me.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Online Mr Dilkington

• would rather be too cold than too hot
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never buy the Sun
    • www.level3football.com
« Reply #114 on: February 7, 2011, 11:38:00 pm »
Bloody brilliant, expected nowt else.
You change all the lead, sleeping in my head, as the day grows dim, I hear you sing a golden hymn.

Offline KopiteN1ck

• Main Stander
  • Justice for Suarez!
« Reply #115 on: February 7, 2011, 11:42:19 pm »
I think he needs to shave his hair off. The buzz cut is the LFC hairstyle of choice this season.

Hope kenny stays around for years to come!
YNWA

Offline DaveLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2011, 04:24:24 pm »
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-Jamie-Carragher-has-used-1-99-bargain-bin-DVD-to-teach-clubs-youngsters-why-gaffer-Dalglish-is-known-as-King-Kenny-article693831.html

Liverpool's youngsters learnt why their gaffer is known as King Kenny thanks to a £1.99 bargain-bin DVD.

Long-serving defender Jamie Carragher popped out to buy the video so that 40 players could admire caretaker manager Kenny Dalglish’s Anfield career.

“A lot of the young academy players and even some of the first team are so young they had never seen him play," said Carragher.

“Everyone sat fascinated while the DVD was being screened, even if we did have a bit of a laugh about it coming from a bargain bin.

“When Kenny walked in, everyone was cheering. It was a great moment.”

Scotsman Dalglish, 59, played for the Reds from 1977-90 and took over as manager last month.
The consequences of rejecting reality are not immediate but they are inevitable

Offline Ryan M

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2011, 04:49:57 pm »
Funny to hear the players cheering then Dave. All helps in improving team ethics. Seems like Carra is understanding Sport Psychology already :) They just need to show the boys the Dalglish Anfield Rap mini video thing.

Offline Justin Siderbox

• Ben L. T. Given.
  • Anny Roader
  • Believer
« Reply #118 on: February 10, 2011, 05:45:02 pm »
I still think everyone is avoiding the big question....

Will Kenny keep his coat on zipped right up to the neck through to the end of May (even if it does hit 80 degrees in the shade on match day)?

Kenny? Supersticious?  Nah, surely not!
"It's our job that they can forget their problems for 90 minutes and then they can talk about the game, about the next game and that's how I want to live"

Jurgen Klopp
9th October 2015