Author Topic: Post your dreams  (Read 43217 times)

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • History is made so we never forget
Re: Post your dreams
« Reply #360 on: July 12, 2013, 01:54:28 am »
 I have several dreams I dream regularily  over the years. One is running away from the sea that is getting higher and higher and about to go over me.   Interpretation.... Wanting to escape the surmounting problems that im drowning in.
Finding a room in a house I didn't know I had....interpretation,   wanting my own space
Standing on a stage singing.....interpretation,  Being strong and not be afraid to speak up for myself .
Last but not least..  ALMOST  committing the cardinal sin of sex with someone I want to... interpretation ...  Because I cant LOL 

These are my own interpretations  as you probably guess. I do know that if you dream of something regular its supposed to mean your anxious and worrying about something in particular, called an anxiety dream , and there is usually a clue in the dream itself. But who knows !!!!
If you have faith, you have everything.
Without it  , you have nothing.

If you are blind, you cannot see, If you are deaf you cannot hear, but if you are dumb God help you

We are like grains of sand, one amongst millions ,  and like sand ...when you walk this earth we leave behind out footprints

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #361 on: July 22, 2013, 08:05:34 pm »
I dreamt last night I went to the Disneyland in Hong Kong. Sorry if this comes across as racist, but what was strange was that they had made Mickey Mouse look Asian. We discussed Pepe Reina's loan move to Napoli then I bought a coke on a balcony that overlooked the park.

(This could easily have gone in the Going Mental thread)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #362 on: July 22, 2013, 08:06:54 pm »
Did Mickey Mouse speak chinese?

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: July 22, 2013, 08:11:10 pm »
Did Mickey Mouse speak chinese?

Perfect English.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #364 on: July 22, 2013, 09:20:12 pm »
Call me old fashioned, but in the old days, dreams had subtitles.

You can't beat the classics.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: July 22, 2013, 10:49:19 pm »
(This could easily have gone in the Going Mental thread)
I'll copy this from the Going Mental thread
For months I've been dreaming that a uniformed secret service army has been trying to kill me, but its always at mums house where I use to live. Its probably 2 or 3 times a week they come for me and I either fight them off or I escape, but I'll wake up in shock. A real heart-racing shock because they come in numbers.

On Thursday night they came again, I was looking out of my old bedroom window when there was a helicopter dropping soldiers down a rope and one of them was up a ladder against the house opposite with a riffle trained at my window. I ran downstairs and my mum had let a one-eyed telly repair man in, he was one of them in disguise and stabbed me in the back. I don't know if I died because I woke up in a fucking fright.

Do you think they think they've got me and they'll go away now?

Despite the above, I constantly dream that I arrive somewhere with no shoes on - its just not nice.

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #366 on: October 14, 2013, 04:32:14 pm »
I had probably the maddest, freakiest dream I've ever had the other night and the talk of conkers in the spider thread reminded me of it.

So, I went to the toilet for a piss and sticking out the end of my nob was a small spring, about the same size as the one you get in parker pen, and I tried to pull it out and it took a few yanks on this small spring to get it moving. It started off as a 2cm long spring sticking out but when I pulled it it kept on going. Eventually I pulled it all out and it was about 3 feet long but it had gradually got bigger the more I'd pulled it out, It was like a car suspension spring near the end but right at the very end it was like a round spring about the size of a football and inside it was like this yellow stuff like what you get in the middle of a conker but softer, a lot softer, and from what I recall it didn't smell too good either.

Strange that like.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #367 on: October 14, 2013, 04:54:19 pm »
I had probably the maddest, freakiest dream I've ever had the other night and the talk of conkers in the spider thread reminded me of it.

So, I went to the toilet for a piss and sticking out the end of my nob was a small spring, about the same size as the one you get in parker pen, and I tried to pull it out and it took a few yanks on this small spring to get it moving. It started off as a 2cm long spring sticking out but when I pulled it it kept on going. Eventually I pulled it all out and it was about 3 feet long but it had gradually got bigger the more I'd pulled it out, It was like a car suspension spring near the end but right at the very end it was like a round spring about the size of a football and inside it was like this yellow stuff like what you get in the middle of a conker but softer, a lot softer, and from what I recall it didn't smell too good either.

Strange that like.

I think you're worried you've got knob rot. Probably caught it off that one off X Factor.

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #368 on: October 14, 2013, 05:01:40 pm »
I think you're worried you've got knob rot. Probably caught it off that one off X Factor.

Haha. I remember thinking the other day about the embarrassing bodies clip with the smegma bit.  Probably that thats caused it.
JFT96 - YNWA

Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: October 14, 2013, 05:14:45 pm »

Strange that like.
You're gonna make a lot of people on here jealous with a knob that big!

Offline Cochise

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #370 on: October 14, 2013, 05:21:26 pm »
You're gonna make a lot of people on here jealous with a knob that big!

Thats the better half's dream I think ;D
JFT96 - YNWA

Offline Cochise

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #371 on: October 17, 2013, 09:32:56 pm »
Another mad dream today after I had an afternoon kip:

I was by a river bank and this creature that can only be described at a human/platypus hybrid with no eyes was chasing people away from the river bank, I walked over to see what it was protecting and there was these human/platypus babies splashing about in the water, again with no eyes. Creepy shit.
JFT96 - YNWA

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #372 on: April 30, 2014, 09:57:36 am »
Seems to have been buried of late, this thread.

Just had a powerful dream in which '1979' by the Smashing Pumpkins was very prominent - upon waking up, got told that I was rather amusingly singing it in my sleep! Well, in that sort of muffled, mewling, sleep-muttering sense... but it could defo be made out, and I was really getting into the feel of it!!  :'( :-[ ;D 8)

Made me suddenly think of this thread, and also the incredibly potent emotional power of popular music on the deeper levels of the mind. Like how after a difficult time, say a bereavement for instance, a song that you'd normally very casually & impassively enjoy and then forget as the playlist shuffled to the next, suddenly can utterly obliterate you, have you in floods of irrepressible tears, and build you back up anew by the final bars.

The dream itself was a bit all over the place, and I can only really make out now the last bits of it; I was back at high school (that again!), but like in the present. I was well overage now, but I'd somehow made myself look dead young and tricked the school board into letting me in as a new pupil, but the kids knew I wasn't one of them.

I'm quite impressed with the classiness of my subconscious that what easily could have been a pretty dodgy blue scenario involving an elaborate ruse for getting stuck right into schoolgirls' knickers again, was actually treated with a wholesome John Hughes-esque sense of innocent funny curiosity and romance. The schoolkids were all cool with me being like twice their age, and none of them ratted me out, they all played along to keep me there as a pupil.

But oddly, and here comes the hilarious twist, when it came to P.E. and I was walking to the field in my Predators and flourescent yellow bib, I was regrettably informed by a friendly podgy blond lad at the back (among the last to be picked for one of the sides) that I wasn't allowed to play with the other schoolkids... I had to go and play with all the other grown men pretending to be high school pupils over there >>>

;D ;D ;D
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #373 on: April 30, 2014, 03:18:50 pm »
Had a nice(ish) dream last night.  My cat was recently knocked down by a car so I've been pretty sad about that.  In my dream, I was hanging out with this girl.  Can't remember all the specifics but I think we were in my car.  At some point, I stroked her hair behind her ear and she did a sort of head twitch thing.  She said she had to go so I said I'd see her later.

When I woke up I recognised the head twitch thing as exactly the thing that my cat did when I stroked her behind her ear.

Weirdly, the girl in the dream looked like Ellen Page which kinda makes sense as my cat was small and tomboyish.  I don't think she was gay though.

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: April 30, 2014, 03:34:59 pm »
I woke up at 3am had the weirdest dream that I had a budgie on my back pecking at my shoulders

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #375 on: April 30, 2014, 03:40:43 pm »
Had a dream that Liverpool lost a match because Glen Johnson was stuck in a winzip file and couldn't run up and down the wing properly because of it.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #376 on: April 30, 2014, 03:41:35 pm »

Weirdly, the girl in the dream looked like Ellen Page which kinda makes sense as my cat was small and tomboyish.  I don't think she was gay though.
Mate, Ellen Page plays Kitty Pryde, or Shadowcat, in the new X-Men film released next month.

Our brains are awesome  ;D
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: April 30, 2014, 04:24:58 pm »
: D

Herby

« Reply #378 on: May 1, 2014, 07:22:47 am »
I was surveying my house with someone, and the electrical wires were sticking out of the ceiling. The whole
house looked in complete dis-repair.
But then, somehow, the living room was in fine order and the ceiling was very high - about 15 metres high.
There were 2 birds flying around at the top of the ceiling - I tried to gently usher one out of the window with a long
stick, but it lowered and seemed to gesture to something.
Then a 6-foot kind of robot chick started walking to me - but it wasn't threatening, it was thinking I was it's parent and wanting to be fed.
I had to keep it away from me with the stick.

Then I woke up.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: May 1, 2014, 07:27:02 am »
I dream basically every night now, last night I got bit by an adder, woke up and my hand was numb and throbbing. Not sure why I'm having so many dreams, I used to get them now and then, the ones I could remember like but lately it's every night and they are extremely vivid.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: May 1, 2014, 09:40:01 am »
This morning my dream  i was with sophie ellis bextor,we were stood in this field watching a huge lunar eclipse, the sun and moon were  huge and  freakingly close.Then after that ended up in a restaurant with her but i kept being distracted by this guy outside who's table was by our window and it was raining and i was telling him to come inside and he was refusing.Sophie ellis bextor won some award and i was  at home watching on tv  but  she did her acceptance speech outside and was telling me to meet up with her on live tv.This is what made it weird,i ended up catching the bus to meet her and it was the bus stop i used as a kid to go to school.Anyway these 2 guys started punching me when i arrived at the bus stop.Anyway i dust myself off  and stand up,next thing one of the guy's who punched me is about 8 foot tall doing magic tricks with matchsticks.The bus arrives and i gave a shit load of 20 pence pieces to the female bus driver with glasses and i remember they was this kid also wearing glasses  who wassat behind her on a seat gave me this  long rectangle silver bob marley badge so i take it and sit near the back of the bus.So sophie ellie bextor was on the bus sat down on the back seat showing me a magazine  about some hotel,the bus stops and the bus driver  walks down to where i was sitting and asks me for the badge back that i was given by the kid. ::) :o :(
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #381 on: May 1, 2014, 01:19:55 pm »
Teeth coming out...two or three nights a week.  Sometimes 'crumbling' but usually just sort of wobbling out painlessly - a couple of weeks ago it was as if they slipped out covered perfectly in some sort of gritty tar/dark substance.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: May 1, 2014, 01:58:51 pm »
Teeth coming out...two or three nights a week.  Sometimes 'crumbling' but usually just sort of wobbling out painlessly - a couple of weeks ago it was as if they slipped out covered perfectly in some sort of gritty tar/dark substance.
Teeth coming out usually means financial worries or insecurities.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #383 on: May 6, 2014, 01:36:06 am »
Teeth coming out usually means financial worries or insecurities.

Adds up!

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: May 6, 2014, 01:55:44 am »
yeah i used to have the teeth one regularly. quite often my jaw would get stuck aswell and i couldn't move it.

Online Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #385 on: May 6, 2014, 02:58:18 am »
People dream every single night, up to four times in a full sleep cycle, you just don't remember them. 90% of all your dreams are forgotten within 5 minutes of waking up.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Apollo

• Kopite
  • I've got the
« Reply #386 on: May 10, 2014, 05:39:36 pm »
I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was chatting to Mourinho. I hate him, so I was trying to both wind him up and get him to say something really dreadful or irritating, so that I could get a sort of a thrill from it. But, to my dismay, he was the nicest guy on the planet - warm, relaxed, attentive, sensitive, interested, but refusing to rise to my wind ups. He was smiling in a sincere way, when in reality the guy hasn't got a sincere bone in his body. I started asking him what he thought of his old players, particularly those from his first spell at Chelsea, and asking him to rate them, listing off names. He said 10 for every single one!

Offline Cochise

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #387 on: May 10, 2014, 06:15:06 pm »
This sounds like bullshit but it's not, last night I ha a dream that we won Newcastle 4-0 and City lost 0-1.

Worth a cheeky £1 bet anyway.
JFT96 - YNWA

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #388 on: June 27, 2014, 02:59:36 pm »
Had a dream last night that, for some reason, I was up somewhere higher than the Liver buildings. Anyhow, the arms of the clock fell off and made a big clanging sound. Me, suffering with Vertigo, got that feeling you get when the pit of your stomach does somersaults.

Anyhow, woke up with that same feeling of butterflies and I dribbled a little bit in my pants. First time I've nigh-on pissed myself in my sleep. It was only a tiny bit mind you, but it was a very bizarre and strange feeling. I just got control of myself in time to regain my senses and shut the waterworks off just in time. 

The power of the mind huh?
Continually on 11,420.

Herby

« Reply #389 on: June 27, 2014, 03:57:09 pm »

Had a dream last night that, for some reason, I was up somewhere higher than the Liver buildings. Anyhow, the arms of the clock fell off and made a big clanging sound. Me, suffering with Vertigo, got that feeling you get when the pit of your stomach does somersaults.

Anyhow, woke up with that same feeling of butterflies and I dribbled a little bit in my pants. First time I've nigh-on pissed myself in my sleep. It was only a tiny bit mind you, but it was a very bizarre and strange feeling. I just got control of myself in time to regain my senses and shut the waterworks off just in time. 

Some time ago hade about 8 pints of Stella.
Dreamt I was having a piss - the rest is history

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #390 on: October 10, 2014, 02:40:17 am »
Had a dream I was in a relationship with someone off here.

Enough of Rawk for me for a while...  :no
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #391 on: October 10, 2014, 02:41:25 am »

Haha, you big tit.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #392 on: October 10, 2014, 02:51:31 am »
Had a dream I was in a relationship with someone off here.

Enough of Rawk for me for a while...  :no

When you say someone from here, do you mean you know specifically who it was, or just you knew that you were in a relationship with a rawkite? Because if it's the former then you HAVE to tell us who :D

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #393 on: October 10, 2014, 04:41:27 am »
When you say someone from here, do you mean you know specifically who it was, or just you knew that you were in a relationship with a rawkite? Because if it's the former then you HAVE to tell us who :D

Nah, I wouldn't tell you even if I could fella. ;)

That'd just be a nightmare. I just remember that I was walking with her on the Docks and I asked her question of some sort, eating some swanky ice cream; and next effort. Zhum, her reply was on here in a message box and I was reading it in on my laptop at home.

Continually on 11,420.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #394 on: October 11, 2014, 10:14:52 am »
Had one last night and it was like the end of the world, Armageddon kind of shit. Few of my mates and family were on a double decker driving away from a massive flood then in the road was the biggest tornado you've ever seen, which we drove right into and it obviously practically destroyed. Then I managed to climb out and see this big Lego tower, which I climbed to the top and the guy causing all the chaos was Hans Moleman like the Wizard of Oz, causing chaos behind a big curtain flicking switches and pulling levers. So I punched him in the face then woke up.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #395 on: October 11, 2014, 10:30:47 am »
....Armageddon kind of shit.....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cTrOb8zyrZk?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cTrOb8zyrZk?fs=1</a>

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #396 on: October 11, 2014, 08:21:24 pm »
Nah, I wouldn't tell you even if I could fella. ;)

That'd just be a nightmare. I just remember that I was walking with her on the Docks and I asked her question of some sort, eating some swanky ice cream; and next effort. Zhum, her reply was on here in a message box and I was reading it in on my laptop at home.

Mate you realize Hazell is a bloke right?
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: September 1, 2015, 04:23:23 am »
I'm not sure if I can make sense of this

Piglet from Whnnie the Pooh
A talking pig (Babe obviously) who couldn't get his Piglet toy through a fence and I got it for him.
Optimus Prime
A skeletal dinosaur (Jurassic Park I assume) punching the fuck out of Optimus Prime and sending him into oblivion.
Ceasar from Panet of the Apes flying around on fire.
Me flying after Ceasar trying to convince him not to destroy the world. (Don't know)
Playing some sort of field game and a key word being shouted out, everyone congregating in the middle dressed like chickens (Dunno, Hunger games?)
Ends with me, a few other people (including my Mum, and a guy I went to primary school with and haven't seen in about 20 years), sitting in a Japanese restaurant.

All this was in the same dream just now and all linked together in some weird fucking way.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: September 3, 2015, 06:25:14 pm »
Have anyone tried Lucid Dreaming?
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Online Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #399 on: September 4, 2015, 02:41:14 am »
Have anyone tried Lucid Dreaming?
Yes, with mixed results.

I did the 'count-your-fingers' conditioning for around 3 weeks - the realisation that you are dreaming becomes more and more apparent the more you do it as your brain is 'on alert' even without doing the reality check.

The clarity of the experience was random - I could remember around three or four instances when I could see everything as I am awake right now - while the rest is blurred mess that looked like I was in a room with the lights off and illuminated by just moonlight. Additionally I was always alone in the very clear ones and a big chunk of what I did was looking for other people.

The last lucid dream I had without doing the above was a couple of weeks ago when I woke up in an apartment on a sunny day that lasted no more than around 5 minutes in dream-world-time. And as before, devoid of anybody but me. Only made it as far as the front door - I was looking out the window, the balcony and the house in general before heading out - before waking up (for real).
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released