Author Topic: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)  (Read 429229 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)
« Reply #4600 on: Today at 12:27:32 pm »
The only one yesterday and Wednesday and probably the last 1/2 months of football -  who really looks like he gives a fuck, wants to make things happen and get Liverpool scoring. And we took him off yesterday Fuck sake!..........our ability to shoot ourselves in the foot is the only shot we get on target all the time, every time, this season......and last season as well to be fair.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
  • Darwin Nunez's lovechild
« Reply #4601 on: Today at 01:15:32 pm »
The only one yesterday and Wednesday and probably the last 1/2 months of football -  who really looks like he gives a fuck, wants to make things happen and get Liverpool scoring. And we took him off yesterday Fuck sake!..........our ability to shoot ourselves in the foot is the only shot we get on target all the time, every time, this season......and last season as well to be fair.

Coincide with old man flirting with Barca  ::)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #4602 on: Today at 02:37:56 pm »
Coincide with old man flirting with Barca  ::)
If you want to look at it through cynical eyes, then that’s your prerogative, for me, he just played like he wanted to win and make something happen.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
  • Darwin Nunez's lovechild
« Reply #4603 on: Today at 03:08:55 pm »
If you want to look at it through cynical eyes, then that’s your prerogative, for me, he just played like he wanted to win and make something happen.

I just personally didn’t like his old man coming out etc in a run in but to be fair to him as you’ve said his been great since that