Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
'Some student accommodation' is actually a late Georgian built terrace - Leazes Terrace - and it's directly behind their East Stand. It's a Grade 1 listed building and sits in a conservation area. I know the Saudi solution to any problem is to throw money at it, but this building isn't getting demolished anytime soon and I doubt it ever will.
I've come across numerous things online where they are going on about demolishing Leazes Terrace. It's yet more of that nauseatingly entitled attitude that often comes with obscene wealth.  :puke2
Michael Olise's release clause is around £60m.

[@FabrizioRomano]

Not even looked at the numbers but would be a thumbs up on the naked eye test
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by JackWard33 on Today at 10:28:48 am »
I dont know, but Im sceptical that he will be able to provide similar numbers another season.

Why do people think this when he hasn't dipped yet... I mean he will at some point and I'm not against selling older players - but it hasn't happened yet
I get the 'he hasn't done goals lately' thing but his out put is up this season over last... and I'm suspect that his performance is down anything like as much post AFCON as people are suggesting
Dear, oh dear, KJ. :) I fear you are floundering there.

Gimme a hake JC I fried my best, If you can do batter let minnow?
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Buster Gonad on Today at 10:23:57 am »
He's way way less selfish
Literally racks up double digit open play assists every season here and, now Messi is on his holidays, he's probably the best passing forward on the planet
For the nerds - 0.43 xA / 90 in the league this season.. that's literally almost a goal every other game created by his passing - roughly De Bruyne's average

Souness is one of the best 5 players to ever play for the club.. he's also a fucking horrendous pundit

That just proves he's so selfish that he wants to top the assists table and be top goal scorer ;)
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by Son of Spion on Today at 10:23:10 am »
The Wind Cries Mary- Jimi Hendrix
Johnny and Mary - Robert Palmer.
She's turning into Bette Davis.
She looks more like Lily Savage after a very rough night! (RIP Paul O’Grady No Offence Meant)
Media and Arts / Re: Shogun (TV Mini Series 2024)
« Last post by Sangria on Today at 10:22:36 am »
When Blackthorne got with the traitor Yabushige on his ship I thought they were going to shell the fuck out of Osaka

ah well

Do find it funny that the character who spent the entire series after his ship... now has a destiny of getting a ship over and over

And he stays an advisor to Toranaga who becomes Shogun

Adaptations need to keep the principal storybeats. The novel Shogun was an adaptation too. The novel Toranaga was less of a bloodthirsty bastard than the historical Ieyasu, but more of a sadistic one. And Adams never went back to England.

Point of interest: Hosokawa Gracia's cross, which Mariko's cross is a replica of, has a flower in its middle, possibly a reminder of the Akechi emblem. Meaning she kept a reminder of her disgraced family close to her, just as this series's Mariko does (which she doesn't do in the novel). Echoes of Elizabeth keeping a portrait of Ann Boleyn in her ring.
Independents that mostly campaigned with Gaza as main issue.

I'm sure they'll be effective local councillors in sorting out rubbish collections and potholes....
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by gerrardisgod on Today at 10:22:03 am »
:lmao

Can we not just keep him as head of Media & Communications?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10