539 (72.8%)
Don't Know
10 (1.4%)
Don't Care
15 (2%)
I don't live in the UK
97 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 740

Author Topic: Brexit: "Vultus inanis est et mori in fossa ego sum!"  (Read 1452961 times)

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Brexit thread - Just cancel it dickheads.
« Reply #19840 on: March 30, 2019, 03:33:17 pm »
Anybody they don't like the look of.
I imagine a few of them have done that for years anyway. :)
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19841 on: March 30, 2019, 04:00:46 pm »

They need precious little excuse.  :)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #19842 on: March 30, 2019, 04:18:11 pm »

NF Skinheads never change.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19843 on: March 30, 2019, 04:26:15 pm »
They need precious little excuse.  :)
NF Skinheads never change.

Nice day out for them, just like the good old days they want us to go back too, few bevvies and cause a bit of trouble. Brexit has given them a political cause to hide behind.
https://twitter.com/d_vidnguyen/status/1111718883940028417
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #19844 on: March 30, 2019, 04:37:20 pm »
Violent against who ?
People who cannot master the Queen's English, i.e. wankers who cannot use the word 'whom' correctly. You are going to be the first against the wall when the People's Real English Revolution comes, you oik. :wave :-*

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19845 on: March 30, 2019, 05:01:12 pm »
People who cannot master the Queen's English, i.e. wankers who cannot use the word 'whom' correctly. You are going to be the first against the wall when the People's Real English Revolution comes, you oik. :wave :-*
I think you are mixing me up with Jacob Rees-Mogg, go round Liverpool saying whom shall I give a hiding too and your likely to get the hiding yourself. :)
               Emily Maitlis

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #19846 on: March 30, 2019, 05:03:19 pm »

You should have used plonker instead of oik. I love the world plonker...

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19847 on: March 30, 2019, 05:03:36 pm »
I think you are mixing me up with Jacob Rees-Mogg, go round Liverpool saying whom shall I give a hiding too and your likely to get the hiding yourself. :)
That's "you're" :lmao but fair point that. I regularly got a hiding on or near Park Rd coming home from school ;)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #19848 on: March 30, 2019, 05:05:13 pm »
Picture on Twatter of a couple of guys with the St George Cross face masks ironically with letter box slits in them holding cans of French Lager, you couldnt make it up,

So the booze cruises to that hypermarket by Calais must have started up again.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #19849 on: March 30, 2019, 05:07:59 pm »
That's "you're" :lmao but fair point that. I regularly got a hiding on or near Park Rd coming home from school ;)

Was it because of the straw boater and striped Liverpool College summer blazer?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #19850 on: March 30, 2019, 05:24:35 pm »

I get it now. You and Preserved for posterity are the Rawk Grammar police. Suddenly everything falls into place.  ;D  ;)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #19851 on: March 30, 2019, 05:46:35 pm »
You should have used plonker instead of oik. I love the world plonker...
We are definitely in the world Plonker.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19852 on: March 30, 2019, 06:27:54 pm »
You should have used plonker instead of oik. I love the plonker...

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #19853 on: March 30, 2019, 06:37:12 pm »
Picture on Twatter of a couple of guys with the St George Cross face masks ironically with letter box slits in them holding cans of French Lager, you couldnt make it up,

Belgian I think. Same levels of idiocy though.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #19854 on: March 30, 2019, 06:39:01 pm »
I get it now. You and Preserved for posterity are the Rawk Grammar police.
And exemplifications of Muphry's Law ;)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19855 on: March 30, 2019, 06:57:37 pm »
Nice day out for them, just like the good old days they want us to go back too, few bevvies and cause a bit of trouble. Brexit has given them a political cause to hide behind.
https://twitter.com/d_vidnguyen/status/1111718883940028417

A couple of things...

Why are they drinking on the street at a protest? and a follow up - why are the coppers letting that slide?

Amazed the guy in the red and grey hoodie wasn't arrested or detained.  I think if he'd done that aggressive bump push to an Australian copper they would have tossed him on the ground and carried him off.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #19856 on: March 30, 2019, 07:00:37 pm »
Belgian I think. Same levels of idiocy though.

Those fellas wouldn't know a good pint of English ale if you threw one in their face.

Try it and tell me I'm wrong.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #19857 on: March 30, 2019, 07:06:54 pm »
Those fellas wouldn't know a good pint of English ale if you threw one in their face.

Try it and tell me I'm wrong.

Jingoism at its finest. The Belgians have better beer, chocolate and chips (and footballers). 😉
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #19858 on: March 30, 2019, 07:07:13 pm »
Most of the leave voters would struggle to get out of their armchair or off their bar stool! Either way we shouldn't be cowed by the threat of violence.

You have to remember not all leavers who went to the march will be like that, I was reading stories on Twitter of normal people who went to the march with children begging police to let them out of the area woman crying saying things like its full of thugs and loads of racist chanting.

The Tories and the leave campaign  have been taken over by the far right aided by the media.

When you get BBC News yesterday describe Tommy Robinson as an “anti-Islam activist”
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 07:42:34 pm by Big Jezza’s Jizza »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19859 on: March 30, 2019, 07:19:08 pm »
You have to remember not all leavers who went to the march will be like that, I was reading stories on Twitter of normal people who went to the march with children begging police to let them out of the area woman crying saying things like its full of thugs and loads of racist chanting.

The Tories and the leave campaign  have been taken over by the far right aided by the media.

Well they may have voted Leave for what they thought were legitimate reasons, but it was always going to be exploited by fascists and thugs.  Maybe if they see the kind of people who have felt enabled by events they might just recognise the EU plays a huge role as a moderating influence. 

We're stronger together - this is the kind of idiocy that the EU was originally conceived to help prevent.

Popcorn's Art

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19860 on: March 30, 2019, 08:14:04 pm »

When you get BBC News yesterday describe Tommy Robinson as an “anti-Islam activist”

If they succeed in pushing Brexit through it will be a foot the first rung of the ladder for the hardened Brexiteers.  Gradually anyone who opposes them will be removed from office until they gave total
control.  We will move further and further to the right with nobody to stand against them.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19861 on: March 30, 2019, 08:26:44 pm »
I would love an election, but I can't see how she can threaten one, because she just can't call for one now MPs have to vote for it.

Or am I missing something.

You're missing lots of things fella.She certainly has more authority to call an election than Comrade Jezza and his merry band of nodding Trots.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19862 on: March 30, 2019, 08:51:01 pm »
You have to remember not all leavers who went to the march will be like that.

We know that JJ. There's a few fascists of course. Most are ordinary Tories. One or two are Corbynistas.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19863 on: March 30, 2019, 09:02:50 pm »
Most of the leave voters would struggle to get out of their armchair or off their bar stool! Either way we shouldn't be cowed by the threat of violence.

They wouldn;t even get out of the left luggage room
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19864 on: March 30, 2019, 09:03:31 pm »
We know that JJ. There's a few fascists of course. Most are ordinary Tories. One or two are Corbynistas.

How many people were at the Remain march again?  And how much trouble was there?

There will always be people looking to cause aggro, but for some reason they pick the Leave side rather than Remain.  Now maybe it's just over reported because the Leave gathering was smaller, but it seems to me some people are looking to be purposefully confrontational and they find Leave better suited to their needs.  Just my observation though.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19865 on: March 30, 2019, 09:08:57 pm »
And exemplifications of Muphry's Law ;)
Muphry's? :wave

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19866 on: March 30, 2019, 09:10:29 pm »
How many people were at the Remain march again?  And how much trouble was there?

There will always be people looking to cause aggro, but for some reason they pick the Leave side rather than Remain.  Now maybe it's just over reported because the Leave gathering was smaller, but it seems to me some people are looking to be purposefully confrontational and they find Leave better suited to their needs.  Just my observation though.

They are racist bastard, pieces of shit thugs, they would cause murder at a tiddlywinks competition, because that is the kind of fuckwitted knuckledraggers that they are. They pick leave because they are xenophobic, racist, whites are the supreme race c*nts.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19867 on: March 30, 2019, 09:14:47 pm »
Was it because of the straw boater and striped Liverpool College summer blazer?
More likely because of the grey shorts, the violin case and the stupid black cap.......oh and the fact it was usually a Saturday too. FML. ;)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19869 on: March 30, 2019, 09:30:21 pm »
They pick leave because they are xenophobic, racist, whites are the supreme race c*nts.
the irony here is quite funny as pretty much all of them will have utterly failed in life, yet think they’re the superior race

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #19870 on: March 30, 2019, 09:34:54 pm »

"TAKEN OVER by the far right.."

Muwahahahah ha ha ha ha ha ha.... Fucking honestly?

"We voted Nazi but didn't realise by voting Nazi, we'd be voting Nazi.."
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Not that Gareth

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19871 on: March 30, 2019, 09:38:53 pm »
the irony here is quite funny as pretty much all of them will have utterly failed in life, yet think they’re the superior race
Ha the ultimate irony is those twats are also running with a union jack flag not realising they are probably assigning that flag to the bin.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #19872 on: March 30, 2019, 09:43:03 pm »
There goes the election option.

Election Maps UK
‏ @ElectionMapsUK

Westminster Voting Intention:

LAB: 41% (+5)
CON: 36% (-7)
UKIP: 7% (+2)
LDM: 7% (+1)

Via @DeltapollUK,
Changes w/ 21-23 Feb.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19873 on: March 30, 2019, 09:47:07 pm »
Ha the ultimate irony is those twats are also running with a union jack flag not realising they are probably assigning that flag to the bin.
very true!

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19874 on: March 30, 2019, 09:53:39 pm »
There goes the election option.

Right.

So all out for a Second Referendum now for you guys, right? Conference and all that?

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #19875 on: March 30, 2019, 10:00:43 pm »
Right.

So all out for a Second Referendum now for you guys, right? Conference and all that?

God no still try to force that election it will be harder now.

Like Jeremy said you won't know what is on a PV it maybe just Mays deal or no deal.

I won't trust the Tories to hold a fair one once the vote to have one is won.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19876 on: March 30, 2019, 10:03:59 pm »
God no still try to force that election it will be harder now.

Like Jeremy said you won't know what is on a PV it maybe just Mays deal or no deal.

I won't trust the Tories to hold a fair one once the vote to have one is won.

God no? That is your reaction to the idea of going for a people's vote?

I'm not surprised, I''m just surprised you are so honest about it on here.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 10:06:02 pm by Just Elmo? »

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19877 on: March 30, 2019, 10:10:16 pm »
So Jizza, you admit that the election option is no more, but you think Labour should wait for the election option.

What's wrong with you?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19878 on: March 30, 2019, 10:19:59 pm »
They are racist bastard, pieces of shit thugs, they would cause murder at a tiddlywinks competition, because that is the kind of fuckwitted knuckledraggers that they are. They pick leave because they are xenophobic, racist, whites are the supreme race c*nts.

Well that's a bit more on the nose than I was trying to put it, but yeah. ;D

Who cares if Labour win an election anyway?  It's not like Brexit will be cancelled, or even if we'll get a second referendum - even though it's technically Labour policy?

At best that poll rules out May trying to blackmail the Tories, but there's nothing stopping Jezza from tabling a new No Confidence motion.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #19879 on: March 30, 2019, 10:48:26 pm »
I still think he's a bot, a sophisticated bot but still a bot.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.